How Jack Came To Fuck His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Colette hates me now, she will tell everyone what I did. I only wanted to taste a bit of cock. Is that so bad? Is it Jack? I just wanted to see if I liked pussy more than cock. I still don't know. You liked it didn't you? You looked so nice. I just wanted to taste it in my mouth. I liked the taste Jack. Hold me Jack. Please. She said it would be okay, said I should try it. Don't hate me too."

He put his arms about her and tried to comfort her, but her mouth was on his neck now. For one moment he thought to push her away, but the thing that had been in the box was now free and on the rampage. The dam that had held his incestuous lust burst and carried him on to her. His tongue was forcing its way between her teeth to ram against hers.

They scuttled the ship of their inhibitions and morals, and were overboard with just each other to cling to. She was as enflamed as he, and held him, enveloped him with a vicious need. They explored the new pleasures of each other's now unfamiliarity.

He closed his eyes as the kissed her, and in his mind he pictured her body as his hands travelled over it. He could see the furnace of her hair flowing over the white of shoulders and breasts. His hands conjured the sight of her other curves below, and the tallness of her and length of her silk-soft legs. He caressed her buttocks and pictured their roundness as he probed her crack. Then he had spread her legs and was pushing into her. He was not gentle but shoved hard and was all the way inside her in one thrust. She moaned loud and scratched his back as he entered. He started to fuck her without remorse or guilt, and she was a surging mass of female lust beneath him. Her legs were about him, forcing down on his back, making him know she wanted him deep inside her. Her cum streamed from her and dribbled down into her arse. With The explosion of his orgasm his body became epileptic, he quaked, his head shook maniacally. Then he was still and she was pounding his back for him to continue. But he was done.

He rolled from her and she turned from him and said nothing. He lay on his back and the reality of the taboo they had transgressed pushed at his mind. He was burning up, he stood and tried to force the gap in the window wider, hoping to inundate the room with stinging iced night air. But it would not give any further and he pushed his face up to the gap and breathed deep.

"Come back to me, Jack."

"God Carla, what have we become?"

"Come to bed and hold me. Please, Jack."

"We have to talk."

"Tomorrow. Just hold me."

He lay next to her and felt her strange familiar flesh. He was already nearly fully hard again. They enfolded each other in arms and legs. She was soon asleep. Jacks mind would not find the peace of sleep for another two hours.

*******************************

"Carla, wake up. We have to talk."

She stirred and looked at him. For a moment she was a startled animal. Then the appetence he had first seen in her eyes yesterday returned.

She said. "Jack, its Okay. Before we talk there's something I want you to do for me."

"What is it?"

" I want you to fuck me in the arse."

As Jack slowly pushed his cock all the way into her rectum, he thought about Kerry his youngest sister, and how next year she would be at university too.