How Kelli Stepped Into Hard Core

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User666
User666
71 Followers

All three men finished their drinks and then stood up and stripped. #3 stood behind her, pressing his already hard cock against her ass crack. He reached around and palmed her breasts. #2 knelt in front of her and hoisted her left leg over his shoulder, giving him complete access to her already wide open pussy. He leaned in and tongued her clit. She gasped and pushed her cunt forward. So far, she was enjoying this.

#3 whispered into her ear. "Did you know there is a direct line between a women's nipples and her clit?"

He began to pinch her nipples and #2 began an all out tongue lashing. It worked. She came hard, collapsing against #3. It was a screaming, thrashing orgasm. I was amazed that #3 could hold onto her.

He let he slide down to the floor. She was out of breath, her legs were splayed wide. Her body was theirs to do with as they pleased. No matter what they wanted to do, she wouldn't object.

#2 laid down next to her. "Time to mount up, boys. Lift her up and settle her down on this ol' pony. He pointed a freakishly large cock toward the ceiling. #1 and #3 picked up her limp body and held her still dripping cunt over his cock. When she felt the head start to nudge its way in her eyes flew wide open. She looked down at what was about to impale her.

"Ohmigod, she whispered as she realized her three way fucking was about to begin.

In an often rehearsed move, they dropped her as he thrust upwards. It took less than a second for him to be buried balls deep in her red hot pussy.

"In-fucking-credible," he said, 'She's as tight as an 18 old virgin."

He pulled her over, smashing her breasts tightly to his chest. It exposed her ass to #3. Who straddled both of them. His well greased cock probed at her back door. She bit her lip as his cock head popped inside. Both men held still for a moment to let her grow accustomed to the double penetration. #3 slid his hands between her and #1 grabbing her breasts and lifting her up. It gave him the leverage he needed to complete her first anal penetration.

He inched more and more of his cock into her, enjoying the heat, the tightness and the friction. It was a slow but continuous anal fuck. She gasped over and over as she struggled to accept the fucking. The pain caused her to tear up and I caught her expression perfectly. When he was balls deep she shrieked.

#2 began thrusting into her. He knew what he was doing. An anal virgin experiences pain during her first fucking. A cock in the back door forces the clit outwards and makes it much more sensitive. It doesn't take much to make a woman cum if it's done right.

It took only half a dozen thrusts to start that tremor deep within her vagina. I could see it start to take over her body. So could #1 who had been watching so far. Her mouth opened as he stepped forward and offered her is cock.

"You're about to become airtight, baby," he chuckled as he pushed into her mouth until he felt the back of her throat. #3 started his all-out assault on her ass as number#2 began pumping hard into her 'still fucking tight' pussy as he kept muttering over and over again The best description of what #1 was doing was skull fucking. He was driving his cock relentlessly into her mouth, deep throating a newbie. I could hear her gag reflex from time to time but he held her face tightly with his hands so she had no choice but to accept all of him.

In only took a few moments. Back door man finished first, unplugging himself from her no longer tight, no longer virgin ass. I caught a river of sperm leaking from her back door. #1 exploded just a few strokes later, filling her mouth with about a week's worth of sperm. He held himself deep in her mouth as he spurted several times, forcing her to swallow most of it. #2 held still while she choked it down and gasped for air.

He smacked her on the ass, rolled her over onto her back, grabbed her ankles and lifted her legs high and wide. "Takes notes, boys. I'll show you how to bring a woman off the right way."

He began long slow strokes, gradually picking up speed. Kelli was limp and almost unresponsive at first. It didn't take long for her to begin to respond. She began to moan loudly and match him thrust for thrust. Her eyes fluttered and little 'yips' escaped from her mouth every time he hit bottom.

#1 said, "Well I'll be god damned. I believe the little bitch is getting off. Ain't never happened before, has it?"

"#3 said, "Nope, never has unless the bitch was faking it and this ain't no pro. She ain't faking the fucking."

#2 growled as he finally came and I know she could feel his cock twitching and spurting deep inside her. It brought her off, too. She screamed and lifted her pelvis high, forcing him deeper into her cunt and taking every last drop of him as far into her womb as possible. I watched as she twitched and moaned. It took her almost 5 minutes to catch her breath. #2's cock fell out of her depths with a resounding plop.

All three men stood up and looked down at her. High fives were exchanged all around.

"Best damn dinner and desert we've ever had," said #1.

"Fine-assed woman, worth every damn dime. I woulda never thought she could handle all three of us like that," said #2.

"Thanks for bringing her to us and make sure we get that finished tape by Monday. said #3.

"I still got some camera time here," I said. You boys aren't going to quit so soon."

"She plum wore us out but I tell you what. If you think there's any mileage left on her, put that camera on a tripod and have at it. The rest of the night is on us."

They dressed and walked out of the room. Kelli stayed on the floor, trying to catch her breath. I aimed the camera at her, taking in everything – those long legs, the now well-used pussy, the well-fucked mouth decorated with smeared lipstick and little flecks of cum.

"Hey," she whispered as I zoomed in on her face. "In all these years, why have you never made a move on me?"

I peered over the camera.

"You heard them," she whispered, still out of breath from her air-tight four way. "Put that damn thing on a tripod and come fuck me, slow and easy."

User666
User666
71 Followers
12