How Kitty Kat Became a Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe could feel Kat wetness between her legs. Her panties were soaking. After a minute or so of near-silence, punctuated only by Kat's quiet moaning, he pulled her down onto his lap. He kept his right hand between her slicked thighs.

"Do you want me to call Dan for you?" said Joe, softly, kissing her neck now.

"Shall we cancel those plans? I have a much better idea. Come out with me tonight. I'm meeting Zoe."

Kat nodded. She couldn't quite believe what was happening. She couldn't seem to deny this older man anything. The part of her mind that was still lucid was aware that this was all part of her and Zoe's plan to keep Joe 'occupied' and out of the office so that Zoe could get the dirt she needed on her own father. But never in her wildest dreams, or nightmares, did she think this was the plan.

"You call him now," said Joe, almost whispering in her ear. "Tell him you've got to work late."

So her first day at work in her new summer job she called her boyfriend to cancel on him while she sat on a millionaire's lap as he slipped his fingers inside her pussy and nearly brought her to climax while she lied to Dan about needing to work late.

"Will I see you tomorrow night?" she heard her boyfriend say in her ear as Joe ran his other hand over her breasts and placed it gently around her throat, running his tongue up her neck and into her other ear.

"Tell him daddy says he's a very lucky man," Joe whispered, winking over at the ashen-faced store assistant who was sat watching the whole encounter, unable to prevent any of it.

As if in a dream, Kat finished her conversation. And then Joe pulled her in and plunged his tongue hungrily into Kat's mouth, kissing her hungrily as though inhaling her.

"Well done baby" Joe said, once he'd finished. "Now daddy wants to get out of here and have some fun with you."

----

An hour later, Kat sipped her champagne nervously. Everywhere she looked in the dark room, she could see practically-naked girls about her age, writhing only feet away from men about Joe's age.

"We're meeting Zoe here?" she said. A strip club? What the hell would her friend make of this?

Joe squeezed her hand and smiled at her. "Let's go somewhere a little more private, shall we?"

Joe could feel his rock-hard cock throbbing as he led Kat to one of the small VIP rooms, and poured her another glass of champagne.

"I come here a lot," he smiled at Kat. "It's one of the reasons my last wife left me. My current wife doesn't know about it. Yet."

He put his hand on her thigh. "You're going to like it here though. Eventually."

Two blonde twin girls with large breasts entered their booth just then, walking up to Joe wearing the highest heels Kat had ever seen, seamed white fishnet stockings and white lace chokers. That was it. They looked about Kat's age, perhaps a year or two older.

"Hello daddy," they purred at Joe, their lip gloss sparkling under the club lights. The pair straddled him, one on each leg, as though Kat was invisible, and pushed their quite large, very firm young breasts into his face, unbuttoning his shirt, running their hands through his hair.

The three clearly knew each other. Joe's hands roamed up and down the girls' bodies - whatever rules about touching might hold outside, it was clear that anything went in this part of the club.

In shock, and bright-red with embarrassment, Kat got up to leave, to get away, but couldn't find her feet. Staggering, she sat back down. How much had she drunk today? Who were these girls? Why were they calling him 'daddy'? She couldn't believe how jealous this last fact had made her.

She sat there for what felt like minutes, her head spinning, as Joe seemed to devour the blonde girls on top of him. She watched, transfixed, as they put their large breasts in his mouth.

It was as though Kat wasn't there, for all the notice Joe took of her. A tiny voice in her head wanted to know why he wasn't paying her more attention but mainly she just felt disgusted for sitting there watching her new boss enjoying himself.

"Come here baby - it's your turn," he heard her say after what felt like an age. She opened her eyes. The blondes had gone and Joe clearly expected her to oblige. Joe pulled her head towards his mouth, but she shook her head, still angry at what she'd just seen.

"Oh yes that's right" said Joe smiling, his voice suddenly hardening. "I forgot. You still think you're here for a reason, don't you?"

He stood up, towering over her. Kat was suddenly aware of the loud, grinding R'n'B soundtrack in the club.

"You're here because you think you can help Zoe turn up evidence on your father, aren't you?" he said, smiling broadly now, all pretence dropped, the coke he'd taken earlier now kicking in, making him more aggressive.

Shocked now, the girl shook her head, her entire mind spinning like a top.

"Don't lie Kitty Kat," he said, as he started to take the thick, black leather belt off his trousers.

"Yes," Kat heard another voice now, a woman's. It was familiar. Horribly familiar.

"Don't lie."

Crawling towards them on all fours was Zoe. But not as Kat had ever seen her before.

She was naked apart from the red satin panties and bra that she had bought with Kat earlier in the week. She was also wearing the glossiest, reddest lipstick that Kat had ever seen.

Joe sat down next to her as Kat watched on in horror. Zoe crawled towards them, a wicked smile on her face.

Joe leaned over to Kat and wrapped his belt around her neck, pulling her in towards him and sliding his tongue deep into her ear.

"Say yes to your daddy", he murmured.

Kat tried to shake her head, but she found that she couldn't.

"You see," said Zoe, crawling up until she was between Kat's legs, and pushing them apart, Kat's skirt rising up against her thighs, showing off her stockings, "Your new daddy already knows all about Tom being naughty."

She pushed Kat's skirt up around her waist and sat back, staring hungrily at the girl's small, black, satin panties and stockings.

"It's thousands, you see," whispered Joe in her ear, his tongue probing while he talked. "But I've agreed that you can work off Tom's debt. It shouldn't take more than a few months."

Kat watched in horror as Zoe looked up at her and bent her head low and began to run her tongue firmly and slowly up and down the girl's clit through her panties. It felt delicious.

"A few months of what?" Kat managed to say, her head swimming and her pussy throbbing.

"A few months of being my little girl" said Joe. "Of learning to beg for daddy's cock."

"Nnnnoooo," said Kat, horrified. "I won't."

Joe pulled hard on the belt, yanking her face towards his.

"You fucking WILL, baby girl," he whispered softly. "Unless you want to go to prison along with your father."

"It gets better," smiled Zoe, coming up for air. "I lied about your father. I seduced him. I love fucking him. I love feeling him spunk in my mouth as he talks to you on the phone. I've been doing it for months."

"That weekend I told you about? I picked out your mother's bridal panties and I made him fuck me in them. It was sensational. He fucked me up the arse while I made him call you both and tell you he loved her."

Zoe drove her tongue deeply, expertly into Kat's clit, causing tendrils of joy to sneak up into the teenager's mind along with revulsion at what she was hearing.

She looked up, "Although, the best sex we had all that weekend you were away was in your room, funnily enough."

"I fucked him wearing your school outfit. In your panties. On your bed. He called me by your name. He loved it. He loved fucking you."

Kat watched, helpless, as Joe began to show her a video on his phone.

It was shot in her bedroom. Hers. Kat's. In it, Kat could see Zoe straddling Tom on her bed, forcing her tits into his mouth and slowly grinding up and down on him.

She was wearing what looked like Kat's own school uniform and purring down at him as he sucked her tits "That's it daddy. Fuck your kitty-kat. Fuck me hard and slow."

"He made me wear your uniform all day. He came all over my face that time" giggled Zoe. "Naughty boy. We had to get your blazer dry-cleaned so you wouldn't know."

So it was all lies, thought Kat, her shoulders slumping. All this, a deception aimed at what? Tears streamed down Kat's face as Joe tightened the belt round her throat and pulled her over to him.

Joe ran his tongue up her face as he reached down now between her legs and slipped his hand into her panties, his fingers suddenly inside her.

"It's time for your first lesson baby," he breathed in her ear.

"Watch how the big girls do it Kitty Kat," said Zoe, crawling over in front of Joe.

Zoe traced Joe's cock through her trousers with her tongue, looking at him as she did it. It looked large, thought Kat. Much larger than Dan's.

"Watch and learn honey," said Joe. "Consider this the start of your training."

Zoe looked hungrily up at Joe and ran her tongue up and down his crotch, licking the bulge of his cock through his trousers.

Joe slowly unzipped his fly and let Zoe take out his thick eight inches. As she stared at his thick, gleaming helmet, Kat was a mess of conflicted feelings.

Horror at her situation. Amazement that Zoe had betrayed her. But also? Some small, secret part of her was thrilled at what she was being expected to do.

Whether this was what she had been fantasising about, or wanting, since she'd first met Joe, she couldn't know, but a shameful part of her wanted to elbow Zoe out of the way and submit, utterly, to his thick, firm cock.

Kat couldn't help staring as Zoe took his whole length into her mouth, watching it slide slowly past her sticky lips. Zoe sucked his shaft hard as she did so, filling her mouth and throat with Joe's veiny length.

Her own red silk panties sopping wet at the depravity of what was happening, Zoe felt her throat fill with Joe's thick cock. She stared up at him as he firmly began to fuck her mouth with powerful rhythmic strokes.

"I want her to taste it now," he said simply after a few minutes.

He pulled hard again on the belt round Kat's neck, forcing her onto her knees next to Zoe.

"Taste your daddy," he said.

"Yes," said Zoe, Joe's cock sliding from deep out of her mouth, saliva dripping down into her glistening, cavernous cleavage.

"It's time to taste your new daddy's cock." she whispered in Kat's ear. "It's quite delicious."

"Nnnnoooo" Kat tried to shout over the thump of the house music playing, but there was nothing she could do to fight the pair of them. No-one could hear. And no-one was coming.

Moving behind her, Zoe held her head still while Joe slowly placed his sticky, large helmet against her lips, pushing it into her mouth, filling it completely with his hot, thick meat.

"Oh yesssss," gasped Joe, thrusting his hips into Kat's mouth. "Fuck yes."

Although she was trying to fight, Kat was helpless. Overpowered by the pair of them, disoriented by the wine and the music, she was only aware of one thing: Joe's huge, slick member sliding in and out of her mouth. He would occasionally pull out from her mouth and slide his thick cock across her lips slowly, before plunging it back in.

She felt herself being used, felt him slide his cock further and deeper into her mouth with each stroke. Joe pulled her hair tight, forcing her face onto his cock, while she could feel Zoe behind her as she pulled Kat's panties down tight over her cheeks and began to finger her mercilessly.

Horrified, Kat realised that she was going to come soon, trapped between Zoe's fingers inside her quim and the taste and the sluttily exquisite feel of Joe's large, overwhelming cock inside her mouth and throat.

"Yes baby," gasped Joe. "Let daddy fuck your face."

He stood up, triumphantly, forcing Kat to place her hands on his thighs as he sank his cock deep into her throat, choking her. Kat tried to fight but she had nothing left.

"You want it don't you baby?" Joe sneered, pulling his cock out and leering down at the sight of the stocking-clad goddess on her knees in front of him.

As Kat tried to reply, gasping for air, he wiped his cock against her lips. "Tell me you what you want," he said.

Kat looked up at him submissively, panting hard. There was no use fighting. It was over. She was his now.

"I want you to come in my mouth, daddy," she said.

Her shoulders sank as she spoke, opening her mouth wider as Joe slid his cock all the way into her throat.

"Ohhh yessss," Joe gasped at this last, final triumph, feeling her submit to him.

Joe's hips bucked triumphantly into his prize's face as he came, pumping his sticky load into her mouth and throat. As he did so an orgasm tore through Kat as she struggled to swallow all her new master's hot, wet seed. Joe pulled her hair tight as the pair of them came together, his cum dripping out of her mouth, filled to overflowing.

Spent, Joe looked down at Kat's magnificent body, her tits wet and dripping with her sweat and his spunk.

"Welcome to the company Kitty Kat," he said, breathing hard. "You're going to fit in beautifully."

[to be continued...]

-----

12