How Little You Really Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm."

"Would you rather sleep in the bed?"

"I won't kick you out of your own bed."

"No I meant with me."

"Um..."

"No not like that. I can stay on my side."

"Well..."

"You'll be safe, I promise."

She laid there moving and turning a bit, then finally gave in, "Oh okay."

I felt her move the covers and the bed shift as she laid down sighing.

I rolled over on my side to put my back to her, falling asleep to Perry's soft breathing. I did wake up sometime in the night, I had rolled to my back and had a soft little tit in my hand. FUCK! I had to get up and stroke one out in the pee bucket to be able to get back to sleep. I thought I heard a little snicker when I crawled back in but I couldn't be sure.

FUCK! I woke facing Perry, my hand on her bare belly, looking down at her thinly covered pussy, her little nubs standing up nicely with a decent nipple bump under her top keeping my attention. Her breathing changed so I rolled away and out of bed pulling my jeans on to contain my hard on.

I made coffee and started the eggs and she did it again. But this time she didn't have one of my shirts on, she had one of hers. She already had her thong on, but she pealed her t-shirt off leaving her entire back bare but turned slightly letting me see a bit of the side of her tit as she slipped her bra on getting her hands in the cups to get her tits settled in. Turning sideways more showing her lace covered tit as she reached for her work shirt. Stepping into her jeans and getting them situated just right before she zipped up.

I was wishing she wasn't here so I could just stand outside and stroke one out with the vision I just had.

We each crawled into our respective vehicles and headed to work. I had a really shitty day, but I still grinned remembering waking up with her tit in my hand, her bare belly under my hand, remembering holding her wet naked body in the shower.

This is going to be a LONG weekend.

I hit the home store on the way home to grab a piece of conduit and the thrift store for a few more towels, a few sheets, and another pillow. One sheet as a spare for the bed and two sheets for a divider curtain.

Well since it was a cool weekend it was a laundry weekend. I had my high dollar washer working, my hands. Wash and rinse in the sink, run them through an old wringer then hang them above the stove to dry. I had to crack windows the humidity was getting so high.

OH FUCK! I was stripping my sheets off for the next round and found it. Perry had left her t-shirt she slept in on the bed. I shouldn't, I really shouldn't... oh damn she smells good. Imagining it was her skin I was smelling instead of her t-shirt. Imagining it was her pussy I was smelling on the hem. I didn't wash it, just folded it and laid it on my pillow after making the bed.

WOW! I never thought I'd see that again, two pillows on my bed.

I looked around and realized what I was missing, or more accurately what I was missing if I planned on having female guests. I got back in the truck and made the rounds around the backside of the thrift stores.

The afternoon started out on a high note. I found a love seat with just a small tear I could cover and another lawn chair by the dumpster. Four stops later I found a small dresser and a mirror with a cracked corner. On the last stop I found three table lamps. They didn't match but what the hell.

I was in a good mood from my luck so I stopped in Wal-Mart and looked at the TV's. With everyone switching to blue ray I found a couple on clearance and picked up a little TV / DVD combo for under a hundred dollars. I went through seven decks of cards last winter listening to the radio.

I threw the tarp over my treasures in the back of the truck and took my new toy inside. I didn't have an antenna, but the free Red Box rental with the new TV kept me entertained for a few hours. I watched it twice wishing I had thought to buy a little popcorn. I couldn't tell you the last time I had sat a watched a movie.

Sunday was the transformation day. The law chair went out to the overhang with the other 'new' one and the love seat and lamps came in. The dresser and mirror was a pain in the ass by myself, but I got them in place and moved my things from my milk crates to the drawers, leaving two of the left side ones slightly open and empty.

Perry was in a good mood Monday, and we made plans for our regular Wednesday evening dinner.

She was running a little behind needing to make a stop and when she peeled her coat off I nearly had a heart attack. She wasn't wearing her work shirt, or even one of her tank tops. This was a scoop neck top with a little frilly edge. All I could do was stare.

"I take it you approve?"

I managed to tear my eyes away from her figure and look her in the eyes and utter the most intelligent thing I could, "Uh huh."

We had a nice meal, and I was just getting used to seeing her in it when the next bomb dropped. "Um Sean, I think I know the answer to this, but do you have any plans for Thanksgiving?"

I looked at her wondering where this was going. "Nothing in particular, just piddling around the house. always something to do in that big old mansion."

Perry smiled at that, "Well if you could see your way to tearing yourself lose would you care to join us for Thanksgiving dinner?"

"Us?"

"Me, Dane, and Grandma."

"What would I need to bring?"

Perry smiled, "Nothing, just yourself."

"Well I should bring something. I could stop and pick up a pie or something."

"Oh god forbid you bring store bought stuff into granny's kitchen. She's bad enough with cereal and crackers for Dane."

I chuckled making me thing of Gloria. "Something to drink?"

"Only if you want it. We're not really drinkers, and with money the way it is..."

"I understand. I used to be quite the social drinker, but that went the way of everything else too."

"So that's a yes?"

"I'm not sure what I have to wear."

Perry smiled, "Just clean shirt and pants. Any other excuses?"

I grinned, "Okay, I'll be there." she gave me the address when we walked out to the trucks. She started toward her truck, then skipped back to me, gave me a quick peck on my cheeks then scurried to hers and pulled out.

I drove home with a smile, remembering her just getting close enough to me that when she kissed me I felt her nipples just briefly against me. I was thinking about what I could do to get her to stay with me more. I had hinted at her to come home with me a few times, but Perry had not been back since that night. I still slept with her t-shirt next to my pillow every night.

I drove up the next morning not really sure what to expect. If dinner the other night was a heart attack, this was a massive stroke. Perry was in a dress! "SON OF A BITCH!"

Perry giggled, "Get in here dufus and close the door." I stumbled in the door and Perry took my coat, more like took it off me I couldn't stop looking at her. A light yellow dress with a low ruffled neck line and stopping well short of her knees. She grinned at my grinning at her.

Dane was a wonderful well behaved young man. Yes he was a little ball of energy and had tons of questions. Grandma Sarah got her questions in every so often. There wasn't that many, but they were rather... pointed.

I guess I passed what ever test because the questions got further and further apart as she tried to stuff more and more food in me. It was rather embarrassing actually. After three years of eating only what I needed and or could afford instead of what I wanted I was stuffed half way through the meal and had to just sit and nibble.

And then she brought out the PIE! Oh man it had been longer than I could remember having good home made pie and I had no room.

"We'll just save it for later."

"Later?"

"Well yeah, sit and watch the games and have some later," Sarah said.

I looked at Perry, she just grinned and shrugged. I had been ambushed. I tried to help with dishes, but they shooed me out of the kitchen and was told to go watch the game with Dane. I hadn't watched a football game any where but a bar nursing one drink in longer than I would care to admit.

Now Dane was only four, but he loved football. We sat, well I did anyway. Dane sat and jumped and danced and cheered... for both teams. Somewhere around the end of the first quarter the turkey started to take effect. He was up beside me running out of energy and I pulled him over and put him under my arm, he was asleep before the second quarter began.

Perry came in and checked on us, taking Dane off to bed for his nap. When they finished the dishes Perry curled up in his place. I had her beside me, my arm over her shoulder, hand hovering mid air just inches from that tit I had cupped the other night. Glancing down at her dress working its way up her thigh a bit and gazing further up to see a nice bit of white lace down her dress.

A little before half time and she tipped her head onto my shoulder, I could smell her shampoo and perfume.

When the half time show was over we settled back in with our pie, barely finishing it before Dane woke back up. I was totally stuffed again and was barely able to stay awake, in fact I didn't and dozed off sometime during the last part of the third quarter, waking to find Dane cheering something and my arm around Perry's neck having gotten a better grip on her. I had my hand laying on the side of her tit, the feel of the lace texture under her dress making me think about her laying with me again. I had to make another trip to the bathroom.

After that game it was time to stuff me again. This time I ate my pie first. Dane loved that idea and Grandma chuckled and shook her finger at him, I gave him a grin and thumbs up. Perry just groaned and rolled her eyes.

When the late games started Dane was drug off protesting about bath and bed while I was still here.

"You can see him in the morning. Maybe we'll go to the park or something," Perry said.

"Or the zoo?"

"Or maybe the zoo, now it's bath and bed time."

He zipped off for his bath with Perry following him. Grandma Sarah sat down and sighed taking a load off. "I wish I had half his energy."

I chuckled, "You and me both. He seems like a good boy."

"He is, he has his moments like any little boy, but Perry has done a good job with him."

I smiled, "She can be a force to recon with."

Sarah grinned, "Yeah, she's got a bit of her father in her that's for sure. She tells me you knew my Alex."

I sighed, "Yeah, back in another life he did a fair amount of work for me."

The inquisition was interrupted with Perry coming back, "He's out cold," sighing and plopping down beside me. We chatted a bit about this and that then the girls decided to top me off, I was presented with a HUGE piece of German Chocolate cake.

"You two are trying to split me in two." I took a bite and it was delicious, closing my eyes and savoring it for as long as I could.

Perry snickered, "Is it working?"

We watched a bit more of the late game, but I was looking at her more than the TV.

"Don't you want to watch the game?"

"I'm not a big football fan like I used to be. It's okay to watch but I can take it or leave it."

"How about a movie then?"

I just shrugged and she hopped up and bent over a cabinet, her dress riding up a little showing those smooth thighs, she knew I was looking. She popped the DVD in and then motioned me to get up off the couch. In a moment she had the hide-a-bed out and we were reclined back watching 'The Shootist'.

Some time later I woke up as Perry was climbing back into bed. I rolled up enough to empty my pockets so I wouldn't spill my change all over in the night and laid back down facing the edge of the bed.

The clock said 12:05 and I was facing the middle of the bed with Perry spooned in front of me and my hand cupping her tit separated by a thin layer of material. I slowly slid my hand down to her belly as I rolled back a bit to keep my growing hard on from pressing against her back praying she was asleep enough not to notice.

No such luck, her hand was coming down to grab mine. WHAT THE FUCK? Perry was bringing my hand back up to her tit then reached back between us and situated my cock in the crease of her ass as she scooted back against me then put her hand on mine on her tit.

I tried to roll away a little, "Lay still before I crawl up and sleep on top of you." I rolled back against her and gave her tit a little squeeze as I pulled her back against me. "Mmmmm," was the only response.

I woke to a sensation I couldn't remember the last time I had felt it. A warm soft woman curled up against my side. Her head and hand on my chest, her leg kicked up across my crotch.

Her leg was moving and I was getting hard, "Oh you do like me."

I groaned, she snickered and rolled out of bed. Perry flashed me her thong split ass before pulling her robe on and heading for the kitchen. I slipped my shirt on and moved as fast as I could for the bathroom. I managed six strokes before loosing it, two more than last night.

I managed coffee and toast while Dane was a whirl wind, Perry had agreed to take him to the zoo and I was being drafted to come along, you just can't say no to a kid like him. Perry seemed very pleased with herself.

We put his car seat in my truck and I found a strap to hold it in, old military trucks do not have seat belts. Perry seemed quite pleased she had to sit in the middle next to me.

He was just as energetic there as he was at home, evidentially this was a semi regular treat. He knew exactly where he wanted to go and when. He was normally allowed two shows that you had to pay to get into, but with winter settling in they were closed for the season. We wandered a bit, he squealed when I put him up on my shoulders to see the polar bears over the rest of the crowd, and I left him up there a bit as we strolled before heading home for lunch.

He had burned out at the zoo, ten minutes on the road and he was out in his seat.

"Thanks for coming with us Sean."

I grinned, "I had a wonderful time. I couldn't tell you the last time I went to the zoo, and Dane was a blast."

"Yeah, I was a bit surprised. He doesn't usually take to strangers."

We pulled in and Dane was getting himself out of his seat all by himself and racing to the house. I took his seat out and slipped it back into Grandma Sarah's car. I stepped to Perry. "Thanks for inviting me over, I had a wonderful time."

"You're leaving?" she said with a bit of a frown.

"I don't want to intrude on the time you get with Dane."

She brightened a little with that, "Well at least come grab a bite before you leave."

I grabbed my belly and groaned, "You two are just trying to fatten me up before you butcher me."

Perry swatted at me grinning then took my arm and led me to the house. It looked like it had been assumed, Sarah had plates out for all of us. I had my sandwich and was half way through my pie when the phone rang. Sarah answered it and then called Perry to the phone.

"SHIT!" I heard her exclaim softly, looking over to see Sarah scowl at her. She shrugged and finished her conversation then came back to the table and put her head in her hands.

I took my last bite of pie, "Bad?"

"I didn't get the bid," she said to the table.

"Oh."

She turned her head to me, "It was going to be the lot rent to store the equipment."

"They won't let you slide a month?"

"I'm already two behind."

"Oh," I grabbed a roll and spread some butter on it. "Well why don't you park them at my place for a while?"

Perry snorted, "Where? On top of all your pallets?"

I smiled, "Perry, I have fifteen acres, that's just the clearing by the road."

She looked at me as her eyes went wide, "Really?"

I just shrugged, "We'd probably have to consolidate things a bit to squeeze them in. If I had a chain saw we could clear a few trees, but I think we could make them fit."

"You're serious?"

"Sure. It's not like I'm going to be adding to my treasures much this year, so what the heck."

"I'd need to do something pretty quick."

"How about we go take a look when you're done fattening me up."

Dane and Sarah laughed, Perry did eventually.

"Can I go Mom?"

"Not this time honey, this is work stuff."

"Oh man!"

I ruffled his hair, "Maybe later once we get things settled, okay?"

"YESSS!"

We headed out to the trucks, "How about we swing by the yard so I can get an idea of what you have? Maybe even snag the skid loader in case we need it?"

We walked through what she had, "Damn, this is a lot more than I realized. You said you had the three pieces of equipment, I didn't realize you had all this other stuff."

Perry looked a bit dejected, "Changing your mind?"

"On the contrary, thinking of all the things we could do with it. You've got a lot of attachments for just three pieces of equipment."

Perry grinned, "When Dad was in full swing this lot was almost overflowing. I sold off the big equipment but hung on to all this just in case."

"Some of it looks like it hasn't been used in a while, does it all work?"

"Most of it. some needs minor repair, others are for spare parts. You still want me to bring it over?"

I grinned, "On one condition."

"What's that?" she asked a bit guarded.

"No more sleeping in your truck."

Perry turned to me and put her arms around my waist. "And just where would I be sleeping?" grinning up at me.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, "I think I could come up with something."

Perry put her hand behind my neck and pulled me down, "Good answer," she said softly before kissing me. Not a quick peck like last time, just a nice soft gentle kiss.

We loaded the forks and brush cutter on the trailer before she pulled the skid steer on and chained everything down. I just watched in awe as this little petite woman hopped around doing what had to be done putting any man I knew to shame. I had to push the speed limit a little driving home to keep her from running into the back of my truck, she was in a bit of a hurry.

We hopped into my truck to make the rounds. "So the property starts just outside the gate for the West boundary. This access road runs just inside the North line." We kept chugging up the road to the top coming up beside the chain link around the tower base.

"Oh wow!"

"Not a bad view huh?"

Yeah," she said softly looking out over the valley.

Bits and pieces showing through the gaps, one of the suburbs laid out off in the distance. Kind of reminded me of what I used to do. What I had planned for my future way back when...

"And the ridge is yours too?" bringing me out of my funk.

"Yeah, and a little over the other side. The south line is about five hundred feet or so over just past the stream."

"A stream, up here?"

"There's a little spring about three quarters of the way up the hill along that side that feeds it. That was part of the reason we... that is... I mean..."

Perry turned her back to me and backed up to me pulling my arms around her. "Yeah," was all she said, but it said it all.

We stood there looking out over the valley for a while. I was really enjoying the feel of Perry in my arms against me.

"So what were the original plans?"

"Well back when I wasn't worried about money," she chuckled, "we were going to build the house up here near the top. We were debating on keeping it below the ridge or getting high enough to have the view over the top."

"And now?"

"Well I don't think we're going to be building a five thousand square foot monstrosity do you?"

I felt her chuckle, "Not likely."

"So what would you do?" I asked Perry.

"Not sure, I like the idea of being up high for the view, but that would depend on so many other things."

"Like?"

"Well the lay of the land to start. It can be shaped and moved if need be but it would be easier if you didn't have to. Then there is the utilities and sewer to consider."