How Long Can You Resist Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth felt a flutter in her chest, and the same lightheadedness she had felt when she'd been in close proximity to him in the decrepit barn. He was staring at her intently, awaiting her answer. He looked so eager, and she felt some of her old resolve slip away from her as she found herself saying "Yes, it's alright with me."

Gerard released the breath he'd been holding. "Well, that's just the answer I'd hoped to hear," he said, grinning and pulling her closer to him. "Is it also alright with you," he said softly, reaching up to brush a lock of her hair out of her face, "if I kiss you? To celebrate?" He brought his hand up and cupped her cheek gently.

Elizabeth's breathing became ragged. This was escalating quickly, and though she knew that she should be more proper she couldn't stop herself from nodding. She wanted more than anything to feel his lips on her again.

Seeing her small nod, Gerard touched his lips to hers, gently at first, then increasingly more passionate. My God, she tastes better than I remember, he thought, bringing his arms around her slim waist and trapping her against his chest. He could feel her bosom through her thin muslin dress, and her skin heated under his touch.

Almost of their own will Elizabeth's hands found themselves in Gerard's hair, running through it and illiciting a moan from him. Growing bolder, to her surprise, she ran her hands from his head down the lapels of his coat, then underneath it to the expanse of his chest.

Gerard moaned again as he felt her small hands come in contact with his nipples through his shirt. Though her hands no longer moved, just having them there sent a flash of heat through him unlike any he had ever known. He took one hand from around her waist and ran it up over her stomach, up between her breasts, and to her throat. He touched and caressed the soft skin there before he dragged a finger lazily along the lace at the top of bodice of her dress.

It was Elizabeth's turn to moan as his finger worked magic on her flesh. A tingling sensation began at the top of her head and worked its way through her body, coming to a rest in her nether region. What a queer feeling, she thought woozily, having never experienced this before. Must... stop...

"Maybe you should bring me home," she managed to say as she pulled away from Gerard. They were both breathing heavily at this point, and Gerard saw that she was delightfully pink from the excitement.

"As you wish, dear one," he said, mentally promising his aching cock that he would take care of it later. Depositing a kiss on the top of Elizabeth's head, he straightened his coat then proceeded to tell the driver to take them back to the Winshaw farm.

*

"I had a lovely time with you yet again, Elizabeth," Gerard said as he helped her out of the carriage. "Well worth the waking up early and the drive."

Elizabeth laughed, allowing Gerard to kiss her hand. "You really are a flatterer, Gerard," she said. "But I had a lovely time as well."

"Will I see you again at market this coming Saturday?" he asked, looking hopeful. "After all, I was on good behavior today. I asked before I kissed you."

Elizabeth laughed again. "Yes, I will be there. Will you?"

"You can bet your life on it," Gerard answered, drawing yet another blush from Elizabeth. And with that she stood and watched the carriage make its way back to Brackley. Though she was uncharacteristically happy, Elizabeth couldn't help but be cautious. I still do not know him all that well, she said to herself. And I don't know how I would take it should I be disappointed.

12