How Low Can You Go?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The post game show was well underway when I finally came to my senses. No one had touched me in quite a while but I remained in my position. I laid my head on the bed and felt the bridle and ball gag. I hadn't realized that no one was riding me with the leash in hand. I was just beginning to ease the stiffness in my joints and muscles when my master appeared.

The vanity table in the spacious bathroom had a small stool. It was very much like a well padded piano stool, fifteen inches in diameter, able to swivel and its height raised or lowered. My master brought the chair and placed it in the center of the room in front of the television. He called out for his sissy and I was carried my two men and placed on the stool. It was a precarious position, my knees pressed side by side tightly and supporting my weight while my fingers clung to the edge of the seat. There was a crowd of men gathered as my master adjusted the stool's height. He removed the gag from the bridle and held the leash between his teeth while he taped my wrists behind my back. My entire weight rested solely on my knees, my balance controlled by the leash in my master's hand.

He stood behind me and placed his great horn against my well fucked asshole. He simply pulled on the leash and my body rocked backward, impaling me on his cock. He released the tension on the leash and I rocked forward. He did this slowly, fucking my ass methodically while I perched on the little chair surrounded by a group of beer drinking men.

I'd been through much that weekend, so I wasn't surprised when someone's cock was shoved into my mouth. I was being rocked back and forth. Every forward movement drove a hard cock into my mouth, only to have my master pull me back with the leash onto his cock. My master lasted until all the men emptied their balls for their final orgasm. I was gasping while their warm semen dripped from my mouth and face. I waited for my master to allow me to get off the stool and fall to his feet in gratitude.

Yes, gratitude. I'd received far more than I imagined, but my lifelong quest had ended. I found someone that knew my place far better than I. I just didn't know how compliant I had to be, how much shame and degradation I needed to fulfill this lifelong desire. I was finally able to see clearly the submissive sissy slut inside me.

I thought my ordeal was over, but I had much more to do before I was to become the well fucked and humiliated sissy I wanted to be. I was prepared to leave that room a broken man. A sissy. A wimp. A skinny little faggot whose only purpose in life was to be used for fucking and sucking cocks. I'd allowed myself to become a shameless cum bucket. I'd thought I'd hit bottom; I thought I'd been reduced to something less than nothing, but my master had one final task for me to perform.

His cock was buried in me to its hilt when he dangled the thing in front of me. It was a stainless steel replica of his hornlike cock. The attention to detail was amazing. It was a perfect copy, with a ring fashioned at the base of the balls. I could see the leather strap running through that ring and shuddered. He removed his cock from my ass and replaced it with the steel replica. The only difference was the steel cock entered me cold. It took some time for my body to warm it to the same temperature as my rectum.

My master took the leash in one hand and the strap from the steel dildo in the other. I could feel him as he fit them together and then cinched them so tightly that my head was forced to tilt backwards. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. I had an idea what was about to take place, as I'm sure you do, as well.

I found that the only way to sit in the bathtub was resting on my haunches, like a catcher might crouch behind home plate. Sitting on my butt with the steel cock up my asshole was impossible, but not just because of the stainless steel dildo hook. My bottom was still smarting from the spanking I received the night before. I sat this way in the bathtub, with my hands tied behind my back and my head tilted back by the ring in the bridle and the hook up my ass. Saying that I would thank him later, he covered my eyes with swimmer's goggles. My relief was short lived, for he produced a different gag. Unlike the ball gag, this used a ring to force my mouth to open wide in a perfectly shaped 'O'. He told me that they were playing poker, but they would all come to visit me from time to time.

He lifted the goggles and caught the tear that trickled down my cheek. He tasted the tear, then replaced the goggles and patted my cheek, reminding me that I'd asked for this. No, he corrected himself, I had begged for it. He unzipped his fly and took out his cock. It must be said here that for the rest of the poker game, which ended just before dawn, I was treated as if I were an inanimate object, merely a urinal to relieve themselves of their beer. The last words spoken to me were those of my master, who advised me not to swallow just before he aimed a stream of piss into my perfectly open mouth. The hook in my ass tilted my head back perfectly to catch his urine. As the night passed I was pissed on more times than I can count. I found that my master was generous by allowing me to avoid the stinging urine in my eyes with the swimming goggles. Because I didn't swallow, my mouth became a reservoir of piss that I had to remove occasionally by blowing air and thrusting my tongue.

I was sure that there were more than the original four guys who'd come to watch the game and fuck me. I know this because every once in a while, my mouth was filled with urine by someone who hadn't been drinking beer all day and night. The stream of piss was bright yellow, with a comparatively strong, acrid taste that made me retch even without swallowing the vile urine. These were few and actually made the rest of the piss aimed at my wide open mouth much easier to endure.

The room had been quiet for some time when my master came to me and lightly damped the urine from my face and head. He removed the goggles and ring gag and smiled at me. He told me that the three girls who watched my spanking would come at seven a.m. and release me. He told me that I could email him if I wanted more. If not, he said, I could keep the steel dildo as a memento. He turned to leave, then stopped and told me that the house where he'd first fucked me wasn't his. He'd happened to see a family obviously leaving for vacation and took a chance. All the while, I thought his nervousness was due to being caught by his wife. He told me that he wasn't even married!

He left me sitting in the bathtub. I had three hours until seven o'clock. I suppose I could have stood and tried to free myself, but I didn't. I sat there feeling the piss dry on my skin and wondered what the girls would do when they came for me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lesser of Two Evils A man's choices will transform him into a cum slut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
Pink and Frills Female helps her boyfriend crossdress and then pegs him.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
More Stories