How "Lucky" Am I?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javmor79
javmor79
2,302 Followers

I hate to let you guys down, but I didn't seek revenge on Mark. What's the point? He's jobless and he's homeless. He's not even a factor in my life right now. I left him back in the same place I left Melony. Why live in the past plotting revenge when I can move on with my life?

I did see Mel at the graduation of our kids. There was no way that I was going to miss that. We locked eyes for a moment and she gave me a little wave. Tasha pulled her in closer and sneered at me. I wasn't going to wave back but my fiancée Cindy told me that it would be rude not to.

So here is today's truth. I am engaged to be married. I have two beautiful kids from a previous marriage that are extremely successful, and I will have another one when I marry Cindy. No, I didn't get her pregnant. I can't, remember? But she does have a child from a previous marriage. He was a liar and a cheat too, so we have a lot in common. Yes, life is great. How lucky am I?

javmor79
javmor79
2,302 Followers