How Lucky Can You Get? Ch. 01

Story Info
Ben gets lucky with foot fetish.
7.4k words
4.54
17.3k
15

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a first post.

Please feel free to make comments, I will gladly read them. This could be a multi-part story, if I get positive feedback.

I intently went minimum with the sex on this first part, but will bring more action on a 2nd chapter.

Please enjoy!

Red8_2play

*****

Seriously, how lucky can you get!

Hi, my name is Ben.

I told my superior that I was quitting.

Why did I quit?

For the last year, I was going through a divorce, and last month I finally sign the papers. Why did we fought for so long. It was all about our Daughter, who was 17 when we separated, and the battle was about who would get full custody of her. My daughter loved us both, but it was killing her to see us fight. She kind of split her time between our house and the condo i've rented. When Cindy, my daughter turned 18, she decided to go at the University of Toronto, and live on campus there. She hated the fact that we were splitting our family, and didn't want anything to do with the situation.

That was a bit of a shock for both of us. But, she was old enough to make her own decisions. When we heard that news, the divorce was easy to settle. My ex-wife, Brenda, was getting the house, and I kept all the savings and a country house, located about a hundred miles from the city. We both were working and making about the same revenue.

So, that was a fair split. We would both pay an alimony for the duration of Cindy's studies. We lived all our lives on the west coast. For work, I travelled a lot throughout Canada, for my company. Brenda was a nurse, and had to work odd hours, like evening, nights and week-end.

The fact that I was away a lot, was always an issue between Brenda and me. The big issue, that killed our relationship, was the cheating. She had affairs, when I was away, and so did I.

We kind of lost interest in each other, I could guess, now looking back, that we just stayed together, for our daughter's sake.

When the divorce was finalized, I ask my supervisor if I could take some time off, to deal with the latest changes happening in my life. I've accumulated a lots of vacations since the last few years, and he agreed.

I took the next 2 months off.

At 55, I was taking a good look at my situation.

There wasn't much keeping me here, most of our friends took Brenda's side. Anyway, I really didn't mind, because some of them were the one she had affairs with, so I wasn't really interested in their friendship.

Whenever I travelled around, one of my favorite place to work was the province of Quebec, so I decided to take a chance, and sent a few applications in the area. A month or so into my vacation, I receive an email, about setting an interview using skype for an IT support job in Montreal.

I went through the interview and it went well enough, that at the end, they asked me to come down to Montreal. The trip was at their expense so we could meet in person, for a second interview with Carole, the IT department supervisor and Lorraine, from the HR department.

It went really well, and they hired me on the spot. I was exactly what they were looking for.

They had a small team in the IT department, but not very experienced with installation and hardware issues.

Also, they were looking for a tech, to travel around the world, for conventions, fashion's show, and other events. They needed someone with experience for setting up, booths with temporary computer and other devices for these events.

They were impress with all the experience I had, and I was pleased with their offer.

So I asked for 2 weeks, to settle things back home, and to find a place in Montreal. They are a medium size lingerie fashion company, a big plus in my book. I've always drooled over lingerie, and the idea of working in that kind of environment, for the next decade was very appealing, to say the least.

I have a strong fetish for hoses and high heels.

It started when I worked in a shoe store as a student. That and a very naughty cougar assistant manager... But that's another story.

So far, all the woman I saw at the interview were all wearing them hoses, with either short dresses or skirts. I guess it was the dress code there.

Carole, my future supervisor was stunning, so the idea of working, under her, was giving me a good feeling. One can always dream!

As a final perk, since looks was important there, they've setup an onsite gym for workouts. It's fully equip, with shower and even a sauna. The company is located in an old building, close to downtown Montreal, with easy access from public transport, so rush hour wouldn't be an issue. I couldn't wait to make the move.

I was in great shape for my age, done physical work all my career, at 6'1 and 210 I was still looking good. Also still had some nice sandy blond hair, although starting to thin a bit, without too much gray and striking light blue eyes, thanks to my father's genes. I also kept a healthy training habit, and with swimming and golfing, I look a bit younger than my age.

So, first day on the job, I get there a few hours before I'm supposed to start, and head to the gym.

Stepping inside the gym, I spot a few peoples already there, and since I don't know anybody, I walk toward a trio that's training together, and introduce myself.

They are friendly, and ask about me, where I'm from, what my job was like before, what I would do here, and tell me a bit about the workplace. They are all young compare to me, and in good shape.

One of them, Sara, who looked to be about 20, if even, was wearing very loose sweat pants and a sweatshirts, and had a girl next door kind of look, then there's her friend, Louise who's about the same age, kind of a cutie, and a charming smile. Right next to them, there was another friend working out.

His name is Luc, and he looked a bit older. The guy is just over 6 feet and not an ounce of fat. He's the one sharing a bit about the place. Looks like Luc knows everybody working there. So, I warm up to him, figuring, he'll be the good person to introduce me around.

I start with the treadmill, setting a nice pace, I'm feeling great, looks like I made the right choice. Looking around, I notice a few more peoples coming in. Luc make a point to introduce me to everyone, and by the end of my workout, I've met about 20 new peoples.

I skip the sauna that morning, and went right in the shower, Luc is there and compliment me about how in good shape I am for my age. I thank him, and explain, that I love sport and workout, keep me focus and with more energy. He approve, and we start to change and go to our department. Luc supervise the accounting department, so that explain why he knows everybody.

I'm on my way to meet my Supervisor for the second time since the interview, in the IT department.

As I come into our workspace, I notice a few people I've already met down at the gym, and that makes it easier to blend in. They introduce me to the rest of the geek squad, as they call themself, and I find out that we are a 10 persons unit. Split half and half, guys and girls.

They are about all in their 20's, except for our supervisor, she looks like mid 30's to me. She's got a great smile, introduce herself as one of the boys, and we go into her office, the only closed office on the floor. Everybody else move into their cubicles, and start their support services.

Carole, our supervisor, was impressed by my intro letter from my last place of work. They were very sad to see me go, but understood the reasons, and gave me a shining letter of recommendation.

Carole is the kind of supervisor that like things done precisely, and don't mind if it take a bit longer, but like she explain to me, you do it right.

To describe her, she's a bit over average height, I'd say 5'7, lean and all the curves in the right places. she's wearing a nice dress, formal not too much cleavage and a few inches above the knee. It's a nice bright tan color, and assorted with hoses with 3 inches dark brown heels, that mix well with her chocolate complexion.

She's mixed race. She's got nice straight black hair to her shoulders, a thin nose, and the bluest eyes. But her best feature, is her lovely legs, I can't stop stealing a few glimpses at them, and she notice. She make a point at crossing and uncrossing her legs, while we discuss my first assignment. Obviously, she's enjoying the situation.

After we chat a bit about what's on the program for the coming weeks, she ask me if I would like to take a tour of the premises. This way, I would know where all the departments are, and also, they would know a bit about me. Sort of break the ice kind of thing.

So, we spend about 2 hours, of meeting and greeting with about everyone working there. After showing me around, she tells me that, since I was primarily hired for my installation's skills, I would be taking a first look at their equipment installed throughout the office.

As we walk back into our department, she goes straight into her office, to get a folder, and ask me to read it, and give her a feedback afterward.

Since my workstation is not ready yet, she suggests I go to the cafeteria downstairs. It would be quiet before lunch hour, and i would be comfortable there. Finally, she tell to take my time, and to come back up when I'm done.

Down I go to the cafeteria, I grab a good cup of coffee, and sit in the corner of the cafeteria. As I open the folder and start to read the first few pages, I hear someone else enter the place. I lookup from my papers, and set my eyes on a striking beauty. To describe her, she's about 5'2 and thin, with long straight black hair down to the middle of her back.

I'm guessing Japanese, with all the features of Asian origin. She's wearing in a nice business suit, white shirt, the first few buttons are undone, and shows a nice cleavage. Looking downward, she's got a pencil type dark grey skirt about a couple of inches past her knees, but with a nice split on the side, showing her legs. They're shining from the black pantyhose ending in nice 3 inches black heels.

With a clicking sound, she walk to the coffee stand, where she pour herself a cup, and then she turn and look at me with a charming smile. She sit at a nearby table, open a leather case, and pull out an Ipad, and start working on it.

At first, I do my best to concentrate on my reading, but after a few minutes, I start to sneak a few looks her way. She's sitting about 10 feet across from me, and a bit to the side, so I have a clear view to her shapely legs. One of her foot is making her heel dangle from her toes, balancing her cross leg up and down.

I'm almost hypnotized by the movement of her lovely foot, and as I bring my eyes up, I see her looking straight at me.

I was caught.

She knows I was ogling her lovely legs. She give me a strange look, and then, let her shoe drop to the floor. I can't help myself, and my eyes move right under the table again, even though I know she's looking at me. I just can't stop myself for looking.

She then extend her leg a bit, uncross it and start playing with her other foot and heel.

I'm captivated.

Her delicate toes are stretching and curling around her other high heel. She push it halfway out from her foot, and rub underneath her sole, causing the second shoe to fall right next the first one. Now, her hose feet are playing and rubbing together. My mouth is watering from the show she's giving me.

All the time, she's looking straight at me. I sense that, and my eyes move up again. She has just that little smile on her lips, like she knows I'm enjoying the show.

Someone else enter the cafeteria at that point, and she get back to her ipad. Very slowly, she put her lovely feet back into those sexy heels, and she sit up more squarely on her chair.

She keep working on her pad, and I finally go back to my folder, reading through the pages, and as I look up again, she's sliding her ipad in her leather case, and exit the cafeteria. A few minutes later, Luc and a bunch of other peoples, come in, and he join me at my table. We eat lunch and chat about my day so far. We talk about some changes, the company want to make with the computers and Servers. I explain to him, that is partly why I was hired, since I have a long experience with installation.

We also talk about some good places to eat in the city, and at one point i see her come in again, with a few peoples from the Executives staff of the top floor. So I quietly ask about her to Luc.

He look up her way, and smile at me. He explain to me, that she's the daughter of the president. She is also starting to work here today. He heard that she was assigned to the HR department, and would be working for the vice president of the company, Miss Brown.

He goes on about the vice president, being a striking Latina woman, then he add that she has a reputation. She has the ears of the president, and possibly more than that...

He was smiling when he made that last comment.

Finally he tells me about the president, that he's on a trip in Japan, for a couple of weeks, securing a big deal down there, and until he comes back, Carmella, the vice president was in charge here. She's like the 2nd in command.

That is useful info, especially after what happened earlier between the daughter and me. I'm now more aware of who I'm dealing with.

I finish reading the folder early after lunch and step back into Carole's office.

She asks my opinion on the project. I offer a few changes, and she find them very appropriate, and after revising the rest, we agree that I should make a final inspection of all the locations, before we go ahead with the start of the project.

That will take a few days, because I'll have to inspect quite a few hiding places, for all the switches, that were installed previously, and strangely located in different parts of the office.

It will also imply that I spend quite a bit of time under the reception desk, since lots of interconnections are going through there. Also, a few odd places on each floors. There is a few locations, that fit the same connection's scenario, of the reception desk, that we want to change and move to a more central location.

I start to plan where I will start the next day with Carole, and we agree, that I should start on the top floor and go down from there to the second floor and finish with the reception in the lobby. The company is located in an old building, with lots of crawling spaces in between walls and floors.

She then add, that they sometime go to a bar nearby, and some of the geek squad, love to make a stop there after work, to let out some steam, and chat away about their day. They invite me to join them. That sound great, and after packing my stuff, I follow them there. We order a first round of drink, which I offer to all of them for greeting me so warmly into their friendly group.

I notice while we were chatting, that there is some flirting going on, between some couples from our It group. While we sip our drinks, I feel a hose foot rubbing lightly on my leg, and find out, that Sara (who i've met at the gym in the morning) sitting on the opposite side, is smiling at me.

I take another good look at her, and this is quite a different Sara, dress the way she is. she's wearing a nice summer dress, with lots of cleavage. This morning, in her large gym attire , no forms were showing, but now, it's a curvy and very attractive young lady, that is teasing me.

Now, her foot is going up to my knee, also rubbing my thigh. I'm blushing a bit from that, and she smile wider, and increase the pressure of her foot on my leg, moving higher up. She shift a bit in her seat, and she is now able to rest her hose foot right between my thigh, and rubbing a bit my crotch with the toes of her foot.

I slide one hand down, and start rubbing her foot very lightly. After a bit, I add my second hand, and start to sensually massage her foot. At that point, she started to moan loudly her delight. Some people ask if everything's alright, and she explain how good a massage she's receiving right now from me.

I comment about how I took some massage courses while I studied in college, and then work a part time job to complement my income. I specialized in reflexology, so i knew about pressure points.

''Let's just say, that I was very popular in my school years, with the ladies on the campus.''

The next round of drink come from Carole, who beg me to give her a foot massage too. I excuse myself from my team, and a very unsatisfied Sara, and make a small joke about having to keep my boss happy. This generate a small laughter from everybody.

Our table is set in a corner of the bar. Carole is sitting at the very end of the table, her back to the wall so I take a seat beside her, at a 90 degree angle from her. She has to turn her chair a bit, which cause her to be mostly hidden from the group. She then lift her foot on my knee with her heel still on it.

This cause her knee high dress she's wearing, to move a bit further up her thighs. I get a quick peek at her nice red panties, and the top of her thigh high stay up black hose leg.

While a get an eyeful of her shapely delicious legs, she goes: ''Ben would you be a dear, and take off my heel for me?''

I answer almost too fast: ''Oh god yes!''

So, I slowly undo the small leather strap on her foot, savouring the feel of her foot, and slide her shoe off. I put it on the table and start rubbing her foot in a slow, caress like movement, to get a feel of her warm hose covered flesh.

There's a lovely scent of leather, mix with the sweat of her foot, that float upward, the aroma getting my cock semi hard. She has her eyes close, and I start to apply some pressure point under her foot, and she react by moaning quietly.

After that, to make her relax, I start rubbing more sensually every part under and over her lovely foot, also massaging a bit higher on her leg, feeling the softness of her black hose.

After maybe 10 min, she wiggle her toes, and release her foot from my massaging hands. She extend her leg, and rub my stomach with the flat of her foot, digging in my habs with her pointed toes.

My turn to emit a small moan of pleasure. At that point, I'm sure she knows all about my foot fetish. So, she takes her time, to explore more of my body with her lovely foot. My eyes are fixed to her legs, that she had spread a little, and now i can see her exposed damp red panties.

She's giving me quite a show, and I can catch a bit of her woman scent, mixed with the aroma of her sweet foot, that moved closer to my upper chest. She then lower a bit her shoeless foot, and bring up the other one on my knee, and shoot me the dearest smile. No need to ask, as I proceed to extract her other 3 inches heel.

I place it next to the first one, shift a bit my chair, so I'm now facing her, and set her foot right on top of the hard bulge, tenting my dress pants. I press the underside of her foot there, and just smoothly caress the top and the side of her foot, applying pressure from my hard cock under it.

She's now moaning more intensely and pushing on my side with her other foot, the top of her dress barely covering her panties, as it's so high up, it's exposing completely her stay up hoses, and their lacy top.

My eyes are fix on her legs, and I'm having trouble breathing.

That's when someone bump one of the drink on the table, and crush the moment.

Sara ask around, if anyone was splash from the leaking glass. Of course, she's mostly looking in our direction. I suspect that she did it on purpose, feeling how hot, the massage session was getting between Carole and me.

With a very low voice, Carole says to me: ''No leak from her drink here. If something's wet, it's not from alcohol!'' and wink at me.

We sit up more straight in our chair, I finish the massage after a few more minutes, but the look we exchange, isn't lost on both of us.

12