How Lucky Can You Get? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a special moment, and we both know it. She thank me for the nice massage.

''Ben you have magic hands, we have to do this again soon.''

With a small laugh, she add loud enough for everyone to hear, that it should be another item on the to-do list of my work sheet. Sara feeling she might of cross some kind of line, strongly agree, and everybody laugh out loud.

There's more action at the table, as the waitress come back to clean up the mess from the spill, and when someone suggest another round, I bail out, saying I have a few things to take care at my place. So I order a coffee to go, and say ''Goodbye and see you tomorrow!'' To everyone.

I exit the place, with a big smile on my face, this is going to be a great place to work.

The next day, again I leave early to work, bring my gym bag and change into sweat pants and t-shirt to start my workout. I'm the first one there, so I start with some stretching exercises. I have a good routine going, when I hear someone coming in our small gym.

It's the president's daughter. My jaw drop a bit, as I look at her outfit, it's so sexy. It mould every curves of her young firm body. Although quite respectable, she just look stunning in it.

She has her hair in a ponytail, and is wearing black lycra shorts, with a black sport bra, of course black running shoes and black ankle socks.

All in black. From her shiny black hair to her toes. That emphasise her creamy white skin, from the top of her shoulder to her expose midsection, showing some define habs, and finally her shapely legs.

She walk straight to my spot, say ''Good morning,'' and start to make some stretching exercises like I am doing, just in front of me.

I answer politely ''Good morning,'' and ask her ''how are you today?''

She doesn't answer right away, instead she follow all my moves, and after a few minutes, we just stand catching our breaths.

Looking at me she says: ''better now!'' With a warm smile.

I start to explain to her about being new in the company, and asking her name.

She still smiling and says: ''Oh! I know all about you, I've ask around yesterday, after our brief encounter in the cafeteria.''

I feel my cheeks turning a bright shade of red, remembering how I've been captivated by her foot play. She put me at ease right away, saying that she saw that I was admiring her brand new black heels shoes, and since it was her first time wearing them, she was glad to pull them off, to relax her feet.

Winking at me at the same time she says that.

I smile at her, feeling she is smart enough to lighten the mood.

She then start talking about her, telling me her name is Lee Ann, she's 28, just graduate from a Fashion School in Paris, and is looking up to start a career in the fashion business. She's interested by all the aspect of the fashion industry, and is glad to start at the bottom, and build her knowledge from all the different parts of the company.

Her father is expecting her to learn the trade from experience, and not have everything served on a silver platter. He's a believer in the street wise knowledge, as much as the formal education.

So, she's going to move a bit around the company.

We were chit chatting while running on the treadmill, and she's obviously in good shape. As I comment on that fact, she's telling me about all the sports she practice, and comment about how in good shape I am also.

I open up a bit about me, telling her about my previous life on the west coast, my recent divorce, and the move I just made here. I tell her also about my daughter. Her move to Toronto in the summer, and her studies in psychology.

On that fact, Lee Ann says: ''I'd love to meet your daughter one day, I also got a degree in psychology, it could be interesting exchanging with her on the subject. What branch of psychology is she studying?''

I think about how to answer, since my daughter is studying to be a Sexual Therapist. Is this to much information to share with the President's daughter? Well, might has well tell her right now, it would be odd, if I hide that little fact, and she finds out, while talking with my daughter one day.

So, looking straight into her eyes, i say: ''Sexual Therapy.''

She starts to laugh, and says: ''What a coincidence, that's exactly what i majored in. I guess all the lingerie posters, my dad hang at our house, created a small interest in the subject. I'm dying to find out, what was her incentives!'' With a nice chuckle.

She was a bit curious to know more about the subject. But, before we could expand on the new topic, the gym was now filling up with people getting their workout. Some that I've met the previous day, were joining us for their workout. So, we kind of change the subject. After our training, we exchange a see you later, and off to the shower I stroll.

As soon as I start the shower, Luc almost run right beside me, and start grilling me for the latest on the young princess. I start laughing, and tell him, that she is actually real sweet, and very charming.

We start talking a bit about her, and then move on to other subjects. We end up to the cafeteria, I start to put together an assortment of muffins and coffee. I wish a good day to Luc and walk to the geek squad section.

As I enter the room, all the eyes are on me. I feel a bit uncomfortable. I drop the small tray of muffins on a nearby counter, and they explain, that everyone is curious about me and the young President's daughter encounter at the gym.

I put everybody at ease, explaining that Lee Ann is a sweet girl, and that she just want to be part of the gang. That kind of close the subject for that time.

I then breeze into Carole's office, ask her if she have last minute instructions, before I start my hunt for locations, I have to survey for the project.

She tell me that all is fine, she has an early meeting, with some of the exec people in an hour, and she have to prepare a presentation of our next moves. She add that I should start what we discuss yesterday, about making some last minute inspection, to make sure everything would move smoothly, when we begin our network setup.

So, as it was agreed the day before, I climb to the top floor, to scout the first location.

As I arrive in the exec area, I'm surprise to see the place very busy. As I examine the floor plan, to find the exact spot, for my first inspection, I make my way at the far end of a corridor.

It's a bit isolated from the rest of the floor, There's a few closed door offices, and just a few big desks in the middle of an open space in front of all the offices. One of them, is facing a big column, where i have to open a trapdoor. The bad part is, the access is under this desk. All the desks are empty, so I look around to find who's working there.

That's when I spot Lee Ann. She's talking with a ravishing woman, in her late 30's, I'm guessing close to 5'6, very thin, in the same kind of business suit, Lee Ann was wearing the day before, very formal, and very sexy at the same time.

This woman is clearly Latina, with curves that make your head spins. She a vision in a crisp white blouse and blood red medium length skirt, just above the knee, with a split mid-thigh. That's what emphasize those gorgeous legs, all wrap in sheer red hoses ending in a pair of color matching 4 inches high heels.

Lee Ann is wearing a simple blue dress, hugging her sweet figures. Of course, she's also wearing flesh colored hoses and the same pair on heels, she had on yesterday.

I can only guess, that Miss Brown is giving last minutes instructions to Lee Ann.

She moved to her desk, and surprisingly, it's the exact spot I'm supposed to investigate first. I tell her that I'm very sorry to disturb her,

but I have to crawl underneath her desk, to access the trap door.

She tell me that she has no choice, the vice president just told her that she need some last minute info, for this morning meeting, and she has to work from her computer, it can't wait.

I tell her, if she don't mind, I will just insert myself under, and then she can sit back on her chair and type away. I won't cut her access to the network, I just have to survey the connections, I don't know how long it'll take to get the job done.

She just smile, and says it would be ok. She don't mind having me kneeling under her, with a small wink.

I bend down and crawl under, with my flashlight and a few tools to get the access door open. Then I try to concentrate on the task at hand, but she doesn't make thing easy for me. As soon as she sit back down, she spread her legs to get comfortable, and I get a direct view under her skirt.

Her sheer flesh colored nylon are hook with a delightful garter belt, complement with almost transparent lacy beige panties.

So I get a perfect show of her lingerie.

I almost gasp when i see the panties pressed so tight to her pussy lips, I can almost tell she's bald down there, since it's glued to the skin all around her pussy.

To make matter worst, she make a comment about her heels killing her, and if I don't mind, she'll take them off.

I almost lose it right there.

She slowly move her feet, and bending down, she wink again at me, and take them off her lovely feet. She then push them to the side under her desk, allowing me to have another flash of her lingerie under her skirt.

I'm having a tough time to concentrate and to take out the panel on the wall. Finally I'm able to take it off, at the same time, I can feel her feet rubbing my legs, but I can still hear her typing away on her keyboard.

I'm in hell, is she flirting with me? Or is it just an innocent move of her feet. I'm trying to get the job done as fast as I can, second day on the job, I don't want to have a sexual harassment blame on me.

So, I'm concentrating on the survey of all the different connections and network switches in the wall, when I hear the vice president inquiring if Lee Ann is done with her task.

I can hear Lee Ann explaining that she's almost done, and that she will bring the info right away to her.

At the same time, she again, brush her nylon feet on me. That make me jump in surprise, and almost knock my head, but what a sweet sensation. Clearly, this girl is having a good time at my expense.

She again bend under her desk, and tell me to not go away, she'll be back in a few minutes, to wait for her under there. She put back her heels and is about to stand up, when she inhaled sharply, Miss Brown is right beside her, and she heard her speak to me.

Miss Brown ask what this is about, and Lee Ann explain, blushing a bit, that I'm inspecting the network under her desk, for the project that's going to take place in a few weeks, and I have to survey the equipment locate in the wall under her desk.

Miss Brown start to laugh quietly and ask me to get out of there, so she can see me, while she speak to me.

I slowly turn around on my knees and with my flashlight still on, crawl back out under the desk, and look at her from my subdue position.

She must just love the sight of me, since she smirk a little and tell me to hurry up, that they can't have distraction that day, since they have a very important meeting starting in a few minutes.

She then ask me, if i have other locations to inspect on this floor, so I lookup the floor plan, to figure what to answer, and to my surprise, I have also her office to inspect.

''I'm very sorry Miss Brown, but I will have to spend a bit of time in your office also.''

She look at me, and says: ''It's fine, but wait until the meeting's over, I don't allow anyone in my office, while I'm away.''

So I agree with her, and tell her that I still have at least an hour of work here, and if she isn't back, I'll come back after lunch if it's what she'd prefer. She agree, and confirm to come back after lunch in her office.

She then turn around, pick the papers from Lee Ann's hand, and add:

''Would you please continue the task we spoke earlier this morning, I will need these figures when I finish with the meeting.''

Lee Ann quickly respond: ''Of course, I'll get right on it.''

''Make sure they are on my desk before leaving for lunch.''

I then turn around and crawl back at the opening in the wall, taking notes of the differents switches, that were stuck there, and also checking some db level, etc...

That's when things begin to get interesting. As I'm writing down a few notes, my flashlight move a bit from where I hooked it. The beam shoot straight between Lee Ann's legs. She notices the flash of light, and purposely open her legs more.

Still typing on her keyboard, she says just loud enough for me to hear:

''I heard in the shower this morning, that you were giving quite a good foot massage, to your supervisor at the local bar yesterday evening. I wouldn't mind to get a sample of that treat.''

With that, she kick off both her shoes, and extend one of her nylon foot in my direction.

What's a guy to do...

Can't say no to the President's daughter. So, I deposit my pen and since I'm almost done anyway, just had to complete my notes. I turn around, not touching the flashlight who act almost like a follow spot, in between her legs and showing me all the goodies.

I sit back, and take a hold of her lovely foot. I start to massage it with gusto. She keeps typing, but a bit slower on her keyboard, and start to moan quietly, shifting a bit in her seat.

I'm really enjoying this as much as she is. I'm able to caress and feel every parts of her foot.

At some point, I even bring my face very close to her foot, and inhale the sweet fragrance of her.

She smells so good, my cock is growing more and more. To the point of being uncomfortable, so I change a bit my position on the floor, and accidently bump her foot on my mouth.

Sensing my lips on her foot, she gasp and says quietly: ''Oh Yes! please taste it.''

She doesn't have to say it twice, my mouth open and I start sucking her toes. My hands now going higher up her legs, up to the end of her sheer stocking. Then I feel the warm flesh of her bare thigh, and suck harder. My finger twirl around and move inch by inch toward her now very damp panties, her woman's scent is stronger by the minutes.

She's now moaning louder.

I just can't stop myself, and I'm licking the entire length of her foot, and she's spreading her legs more and more. She then push her chair more under the desk, so my finger hit the damp spot on her panties and she gasp audibly. She lift her other foot on the back of my head, and start to pull me toward her damp pussy.

At that point, there's no turning back, I want to eat her right there.

My lips are kissing all the way up her legs, and as I'm near the goal, she stop typing, and put her hand under the desk and pull her panties to the sides, giving me a first look of her perfectly bald pussy, all moisten with a few drops of her cum sliding down her thigh.

I quickly lick this divine nectar, angle my head so i can take a long lick from the very bottom of her slit to the very top, bypassing her clitoris.

I proceed to give her a sample of my talent as a pussy lover. I use my finger to spread her pussy lips and start to give her small licks with the tips of my tongue, tasting her sweetness.

I go up and down her slit, playing her like a violin. She keeps cumming like crazy, and i drink it all. At some point, i harden my tongue, and insert it in her love tunnel. I start to make love to her pussy and collect more and more her cum down my throat. I swallow with delight. She's a total wreck at this point. Shaking on her chair.

She then moan louder, and with her other hand, pull my face into her dripping wet pussy. That's when I attack her clitoris, and start to suck it very hard. At the same time, i insert one finger into her, looking for her G-spot.

When I find her sensible patch, I insert a second finger, and start scratching her slowly, building her climax. With my other hand, I move upward and start to caress her full breast, feeling her nipples through her bra and shirt. Her nipples are rock hard.

I can't resist and start to pinch them in between my thumb and finger, so with both hands occupied to stimulate all her erogenous zones, I double down my attack on her clit, and really start to lick and suck the hell out of it.

That's when she just lose it. She start to breath heavily and as quietly as she can, she encircled my head with both her nylon clad legs, and crush me into her pussy so hard, I can't take a breath for at least a full minute, while she's trashing on her chair, to let her orgasm explode in my face.

She literally fuck my face with her pussy and smear all her juice in my nose, my mouth, my eyes. She finally let me go, as her body goes limp in her chair. I start by taking a deep breath, and then, proceed to clean all her cum in and around her pussy, licking every drop of her divine cum juice.

I could go on for hours, but after a few minutes, she push me away, telling me, she just can't anymore, to give her a small break.

Then, there's movements into the area, and she quickly pull herself back on her chair, licks the fingers that were holding her soaked panties, she start clicking on her keyboard.

I'm sporting the worst hard on of my life, no way will I be able to stand up, so I turn around and start to shakily lift the panel I'm suppose to screw back in, and after a couple of try, make it fit.

Wow, that was so intense.

Then I hear a small ''thank you Ben, that was awesome, I've never been eaten like that in all my life. also, you gave me a earth shattering orgasm, i will never forget this. Ever...''

Then, I see her expert fingers take off the snaps of her garter belt. Two fingers hook around her panties, she slowly push them off her lovely legs, clean some of the cum, still leaking from her pussy, and shove them to me, while I'm still sitting on the floor.

She then expertly reattach her garter belt on the top of her nylon. She swiftly adjust the lower part of her dress and then bend under, fix her devine nylon clad feet inside her high heels, and flash me a wide smile.

She then whispered: ''Next time, I will have to take care of you,'' and wink.

She pulls herself up, push back her chair, and pick up her purse. I can hear her rummaging inside it. Suddenly I see a few hand wipes appear in front of me, so I can clean my face full of her cum scent.

I'm glad she did, because as I finish to put in place the last screw, I can hear Miss Brown asking if I was done to Lee Ann.

She answer: ''He's a very dedicated worker, I'm sure everything will be well check and survey. Ben always get the job done to completion.''

Then I can hear them both moving along, as Lee Ann is saying something about going to the print room to retrieve the search she did.

When all is quiet, and my breath's back to normal, I crawl back out from her desk, with my little souvenir, that I will be smelling later in private, and remembering this very special moment.

Would Lee Ann really turn the table next time we meet. Ouf, I really wish she will.

To be continued...

12