How Lucky Can You Get? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Well you had me worried here.''

I try to lift myself up, but my legs are shaky. I sit back down heavily.

''Take it easy Tiger, you must be dehydrated. Just sit down a minute, I'll be right back.''

She leaves me for a few seconds and comes back with a bottle of water. She pours some in my mouth, and that feels real good.

I smile at her:

'' Thank you Sara, exactly what I needed. I was dreaming of you and Lee Ann. Where is she by the way?''

''She was called while we were in the locker room after our shower. She spoke with someone for about 5 minutes. Then she said she had to leave.''

''Oh, and how long was your shower?''

Sara's blushed a little, and she avoid the question with one of her own.

''You said that you dream of me? And what exactly was the dream about?''

''No way, I ask first. In the shower with Lee Ann, I want details.''

''Well first you should get out of here, take a short shower yourself and I'll see you in the cafeteria for a quick breakfast. Let me help you stand up big boy!''

''Thank you Sara, but you're not off the hook!''

I quickly showered and change, then leave for the cafeteria.

No Sara in there yet. I guess she's taking her sweet time in her locker room. I grab a large juice and a croissant. As I sit down with my food, Sara makes an entrance.

Man this girl is showing a lot of skin today. She has on a nice short a sunny dress that ends just a few inches below her ass. Her shapely legs shines with light brown pantyhose. The front of her dress is also cut low and shows the top of her medium size breast. To hold everything is two tiny straps on her shoulders.

All her curves are swaying as she walks to the counter to pick up something to eat.

She walks back to my table and sits besides me.

I give her my best smile,

''I'm waiting''

''Can I have my coffee first, I barely had a few sip of water since I woke up.''

''Seriously, I'm dying to know about that shower''

She takes a long sip of her coffee and turn to me, blushing a bit.

''Well as you might notice, Lee Ann is... How can I put that? Mmm... She has great curves in all the right places. When she got undress in the locker room, I had my first glance of her fully nude, and let me tell you... she's a babe!''

''I kind of notice. But today, she have competition.''

And I let my eyes travel from head to toes.

''Ben you old charmer.''

''Oh but I mean that. Sara you looked so hot in your gym outfit, and in that dress, well you look fantastic.''

''Thanks Ben, good for the ego. But to get back to the shower, or maybe you don't want to hear the story.''

''Zipping it, I'm all ears''

She then start to tell me about how they enter the shower, and Lee Ann complain about pain in her lower back. She asked me to rub her a little to ease the pain.

So with the soap in my hand, I started to rub soap on her back first. Then I grabbed her shoulder with one hand, and with the other I started to massage more firmly on her lower back. As I start pushing with my hand on the very bottom of her back, I slipped a little and went between her ass crack.

She let out a loud moan. My hand kind of froze there. But since I heard her moan, I felt a little bolder. I start rubbing her crack and went lower still, and touch her pussy lips. She let out a sharp gasp and push back onto my hand.

From there it went a bit crazy. I let go of her shoulder and with both hands I explore her curvy body. She turned around and grabbed my head and kiss me full on the lips. Her tongue part my lips and we start to make out. Hands everywhere and loud scream in the end.

''Wow, so you're into girls?''

''I'm swinging both ways. There's a lot of that going on here, you'll soon find out. Why does this shock you?''

''Shock? Hell no, I just regret not being in there! Actually the dream I was having...''

And without the chance to finish my sentence, my cell phone buzz on the table. I reach for it and answered.

''Hi Carole, what's up?''

''Ben I have Lee Ann in my office, and we need to talk to you.''

''I'll be there right away!''

I turn to Sara,

''Sorry Sara, I have to leave. You coming?''

''Nope, I want to talk to Linda over there, I'll see you later.''

I didn't see Linda coming into the cafeteria, she was strolling our way. I couldn't help myself and gave her a peck on the cheek.

''Can't stay and chat, I was just called to Carole's office. I should see you later, I have to survey the reception today.''

''No problem my dear Ben!'' and she gives me a little tap on my ass.

Sara's eyes never looks so puzzled. No doubt, Linda will be questioned to death. I'd love to hear what Linda will share with her.

I quickly put that on the back of my mind, and focus on the reason Carole wanted to meet.

As I enter the IT department, all is quiet. I walk right into her office and close the door.

''Here you are Ben. Good, now I can start to explain to Lee Ann about our secret project.''

She then proceed to explain about the leak, and how we plan to catch who's behind that. After 20 minutes, she ask Lee Ann if she's on board.

''Absolutely. I want to catch whoever is behind this. You'll have all my cooperation. When do we start?''

''Well as we discuss earlier, I want to do this on a friday. I was thinking of next week. That will give us time to survey all the good location to install our cam. Maybe make some test before the big day.''

I join her thinking and add:

''That's a good idea Carole, maybe we could install them a couple day earlier. Like maybe next tuesday evening. Lee Ann could you stay with Carole and me. We would need a third persons to make this work.''

''No problem, I'm all yours!''

Carole was smiling brightly.

''Ok, how should we call our little conspiracy group?''

Lee Ann giggling says: ''How about... 'The threesome' and the secret project, The candid camera!''

Carole burst out laughing,

''Yeah, this sound like a good dirty plan! But let's keep the naming thing just between us.''

This was going to be fun and why not. We should mix fun and work. It would lighten the task at hand. Also, it would bring a good spirit to our conspiracy.

Carole got herself together.

''Ok, looks like we'll have fun doing this.''

'' Carole, I suggest we go out for dinner together tuesday evening, and come back to the office when everybody's gone home.

We all agree.

''Carole, I will do the survey of the reception. I should be done around lunch time.''

''Ok Ben, you go ahead. I have a few things to take care here. Thanks again Lee Ann. If you have questions, just come by my office. And don't forget, not a word to anyone. There's only 4 persons who knows about this. Us here, and Mr. Kyoto.''

Lee Ann agreed and left for her desk.

As she leaves Carole's office, I couldn't miss Carole lingering looks on Lee Ann's back side.

''Lee Ann's so sweet. I'm sure she'll be a good third hand on our secret project''

''She really is. I've start to get to know her a bit more, and she's very friendly. Also Sara's type it seems.''

Carole tilt her head and ask:

''Why do you say that?''

''Well she was doing her workout at the gym this morning. Long story short, a great shower moment between these two.''

''Really, Sara and Lee Ann?''

''Well if you want all the steamy details, you should ask Sara.''

''Oh, I will!''

''Ok, gotta go. See you later Carole.''

And I stop by my workstation and grab my survey kit.

The reception was going to be a challenge. Almost all the wiring was coming through a central column. The column was located right in the middle of the counter. When they build the reception desk, I guess they figured it would be the best way to hide it in plain view.

They're two receptionists working the desk. There's Yunee still in training, being just hired about a month ago. Of course there's Linda, who didn't tell me much about her. I haven't met her yet. She was off, when I made the tour on the first day.

I had no idea till now, that Yunee was incredibly beautiful. She was putting away some envelops, that were just delivered. So I could only see her from behind, but what a view.

She's about maybe 5'4 and had long shiny black hair down to her waist. She was wearing a light pink skirt about mid thigh. I could see her curvy ass and legs from the back. What I saw was amazing.

Her legs were a delicious pink color from the pantyhose she was wearing. Then she turned around, and just Wow!

The cutest asian face I've ever seen. Like one of those Hentai anime. Big brown eyes, cute little nose and red lips. And the most charming smile. My eyes went lower. The silk white shirt was push by gigantic breast.

She must have at least double D's. On her short frame they look incredible. She was walking back to her seat, and wave a friendly Hello with her delicate little hands.

''You must be Ben, everyone told me about you! My name is Yunee, welcome to our busy desk.''

Linda was in deep conversation with someone, so I went by Yunee's side.

''Hello Yunee, we haven't met yet, you were not here on my first day here. Very happy to meet you!''

''Thanks Ben, I heard a bit about you though.'' Winking as she said that.

''Don't believe everything you hear, there's a lot of gossip going on here!'' chuckling as I finish my reply.

''Oh, I wish this is not the case, I would love to get a first hand experience at your special skills, or should I say first foot!''

and she let out a sweet laughter on that.

''Yunee, don't embarrass Ben this early in the morning.'' Linda took my side right away.

''Did you have a good workout this morning Ben?'' Linda add.

''Well kind of, the main point was the long sauna I took after. Almost faint in it.''

''Sorry to hear that, did you fall or something?''

''Nothing like that, I kind of doze off, and Sara woke me up, I was pretty dehydrated. She brought me a bottle of water and help me out of the sauna.''

Yunee stood up and ask:

''You still want something to drink? We have cold water, choice of juice or coffee right here for the guest.''

''Thank you Yunee! But I'll pass for now. I need to start my survey. There's a lot of stuff under that desk, and around this column, it'll take some time to check out everything.''

Linda took charge again, and told me:

''You go ahead Ben, do you need one of us to give you some space?''

''No I'll be working in between you two. I have to open an access door in the column here in the middle of your desk. Also, most of the switches are hook under here, but I should not bother you too much.''

I then bend down and start to get the door open and spread my kit on the floor. They both sat down behind the desk, and start to go about their business.

I notice that Linda was often turning her chair in my direction and flash me in between her legs.

The sexy devil wasn't wearing any panties, and was giving me glimpse of her thigh high hoses by spreading her legs. It was getting warmer by the minute.

Yunee was busy with a guess at the desk, so she was not aware of what was going on. Since I was leaning on Linda's side of the desk, she took advantage of the situation. This girl like to play and knew how I felt about feet. So she kicked her shoes on the side and start giving me a show by rubbing them together.

Linda whispered,'' Ben those are new shoes, could you just massage my feet for a few minutes please?''

''you know I can't say no to you!''

So I put down my pad, and start massaging her left foot delicately. She moan quietly and spread her legs a bit. I could see her pussy getting wetter by the second.

''Ben you do have magic hands!''

''Good to hear, now give me your other foot.''

Man, I was getting aroused myself. My cock was straining in my tight dress pants. I guess Yunee heard Linda's appreciation, because she ask:

''Oh you lucky girl! Are you going to do me after Ben?''

''Of course Yunee, otherwise it wouldn't be fair, now would it?''

''You're right Ben, It wouldn't!'' and she let out a cute laugh.

She also kicked her shoes under the desk, and wait patiently that I finish with Linda's feet.

To prompt me to go faster, she swiveled her chair facing me, and spread her legs for me to see way up her skirt. To make sure I saw she was pantyless, she brought both feet on her chair. Her pussy was completely showing through her pink pantyhose, and they were damp.

It started to smell great under there. Both girls were pretty aroused now. I guess Linda had her eyes close, because suddenly she point out:

''Yunee! You nasty girl, you're giving quite a show there.''

''And you're not?''

With that she brought her feet down, stood up, and push Linda's skirt up her legs. Linda's bare pussy was now on display.

''Yunee!! what are you doing?'' and she tried to pull her skirt back down her legs.

But Yunee was having none of it. She had a strong hold on her skirt with one hand, and with the other she start to insert a finger in Linda's wet slit.

''I knew it, you're all wet!'' and then surprised both of us by bringing her finger to her mouth and suck Linda's cum juice on it.

''My Lord, you taste so good! Can I have more?''

Linda couldn't believe her eyes. In a flash, Yunee joined me under the desk and kneel between Linda's spread legs. She dove right in and stick her tongue inside her pussy's lips. I was having quite a show, still holding Linda's foot in my hands.

That's when another guess choose to come in the lobby and walk toward the desk. Linda whispered,

''Hey you two, be carefull. We have a visitor!''

And she push her chair further in. As she did that, Yunee never lift her head in between Linda's legs. Yunee got shoved into me, her nylon clad ass in my face. What a guy suppose to do.

I put down Linda's foot and grabbed Yunee's ass with both hands and start to lick along her pink pussy through the hose. I was enjoying the sweet taste of her cum juice. Her pussy was literally dripping. I push my tongue at her crotch and she moan quietly.

This was surreal. A crazy daisy chain of pussy eating party. All the while, Linda was doing her best to answer the visitor's questions. She smoothly ask the visitor to take a seat and she would contact the person he was coming to see.

We could hear her reaching someone on the phone and stating that her 10 O'clock meeting was here in the lobby. Both Yunee and me, never let go of our pussy licking. Linda was trying to keep a straight face because the visitor was looking at her all along. Then we heard the side door open and a greeting prononce by one of our co-worker.

Linda was breathing heavily now, as both of them were leaving the reception area. When she was sure we were alone again, she let out a loud moan and put her hands behind Yunee's head. She start grinding her crotch in Yunee's face. I guess Yunee was doing a great job, because a few seconds later, Linda's was shaking on her chair, and Yunee started to push back in my face also.

They both came at the same time. Yunee cum juice filled her pantyhose crotch and I was licking as much as I could through the fabric. Linda said,

''Yunee you horny bitch, I wasn't aware that you were into girls?''

''Well not really. I did it a few time in college, but you're my first since then.''

''I've got to say, you were amazing. But I'm going to get you for this! I almost lost it while our guess was asking all sort of questions.'' Laughing as she finished speaking.

''Well Linda, I don't know yet about Ben massage skills. But let me tell you that he isn't bad at eating pussy. My pantyhose are wasted!''

All of us laughing now.

''I'm sorry Yunee, I just couldn't resist when you push your ass in my face. And God you have a tasty pussy!'' Smacking my lips for good measure.

''Oh Ben, you can eat my pussy anytime and anywhere!''

''Hey! I thought you like eating mine?'' Linda couldn't resist saying.

''You know I love eating yours Linda, didn't I say so last night?''

''Wait a second, what happen last night between you two?'' Yunee asked.

''Not much, you know just your basic bottle of wine, foot massage first and under the sheets later...'' Linda add laughing out loud.

''Gosh, I've got the wine! Just say when and where!''

''Maybe Yunee, but first you got to answer correctly this question. Do you like to watch sport on TV?''

''Easy enough, my brother's into hockey. And I'm a big fan of the Canadians. Also a freak for Sunday's NFL football. Go Steelers Go! Is that a good answer?''

''You just become part of our soon to be traditional sports weekend parties this winter. ''

''Cool, my roommate goes crazy when I tune in a sport channel. Glad to go wild at one of you guys place. Mind if I crash there if I'm too wasted?''

''After what just took place, of course I'm just speaking for me, but you can always crash after the games. What do you think Ben?''

''Well it was a very tiny sample of Yunee's talent, can't say for sure since you were the one sampling it my dear Linda. But from what I heard I think it's worth at least a try.'' smiling broadly at her.

''Oh you won't regret a thing Ben, you're next on my list of satisfied friend, although I could say the same about this suppose skill you have in massage.''

''It's a deal then. Next game my place.'' Linda concluded.

''Ok girls, good to know, but not this weekend though. Linda knows already my daughter will be in town. So I'm not available this time. But maybe next weekend. If you're still ok with this?''

''Well I'm good you know that, what about you Yunee?''

''Already in my agenda!'' laughing with us.

''All right Girls, let me finish my work here. I do have to finish this stuff, or Carole will have my ass if it's not done by lunch time.''

''You go ahead Ben. Linda I'll go prepare the conference room upstair for this afternoon meeting. You ok here?''

''No problem Yunee, I'll hold the fort!''

Man this is just too good to be true, who would of say I would be getting into a treesome with two gorgeous girl in my first week at work.

To be continued.

12