How Lucky Can You Get? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she had the balls to start laughing. I couldn't help myself and joined her as I was a nervous wreck. I always knew that Krissy was the adventurous one, but this was a bit too far for me. I couldn't share my thought with her, afraid that I would break what was a long friendship. But I needed to talk about this with someone I could trust. Only my Dad came to mind. But how was I going to bring this subject on the table?

The next morning, I made my first call to him since he left us a year ago.

I just needed my Dad. I was feeling like a little girl inside. I needed to be reassure about life, love, sex, friendship, work, everything. My world has been shaken to the bones. I needed a rock to hold onto, and my Dad was the one I could count on.

I needed him to be like he was when I was little. To be close to me again. I was ready to do anything to get him close to me. Even play the seducing card if necessary.

"We are almost there Miss Cindy. You see the gate just ahead, that's Mr. Kawaguchi's house."

I was shook off my reverie. I turn my head to look in front, and...

"Oh... my... god! It's so huge. I had no idea my father's friend Lee Ann was so rich. If I knew, I would've dressed more formally."

"Don't you worry about that. This is a very warm family. They like to share with the people that are important to them. They are caring and always there when in need. You'll soon learn that."

Mr. Kiro made a wide turn into the large driveway, and stop the car in front of the main door. Cindy saw a cute smiling woman running down the stair. As soon as Mr. Kiro opened the car door and I've step outside, I was almost smothered into a warm embrace.

"Welcome to our house Cindy. I'm Miyu, Lee Ann's older sister. She phoned me earlier about your arrival. I'm very please to meet you!"

"Well thank you so much to accomodate me. I'm sorry about all this trouble, I am a bit overwhelmed here."

I was returning the small pats in the back, that I was feeling from her. Mr. Kiro just said that they were a warm family, well I could see this now. She was now holding me by the shoulder and pushed me a bit from her.

"Well I must say, the picture that Lee Ann sent me wasn't doing you justice. You are so cute and so tall."

"Not that tall, I'm just 5'8 or 1m70. I don't know which system you're using here."

"5'8 is fine, but I'm barely 5 feet. So for me you're a giant." laughing with me.

She had a contagious laughter. She hooked her arm with mine and pulled me toward the house.

"Come with me, Mr. Kiro will take care of your luggage. But what do I see here. Are you hurt? There is a bandage on the side of your cheek, and your dress is ripped on the side."

"You see this man over there." and I was pointing at Mr. Kiro.

"He's my hero. I was attack by two thugs at the airport, and Mr. Kiro took care of them in a flash. Before I even knew what was happening, the two bad guys were on their sagging ass."

I was smiling brightly at Mr. kiro, who just wave off the event as something casual.

"Miss Cindy is exaggerating a bit. I just made sure she wasn't harm in any way. The two muggers will think twice before they do something stupid next time. Any way the police came quickly to the rescue."

"Well they barely pass the cuff on them and took them away. I will never thank you enough for what you've done to protect me. Also the warm way you took care of me. You are a true hero Mr. Kiro."

"Well thank you Miss Cindy, I'll try to live up to your gratitude. Let me take this in, so you can relax with Miss Miyu inside."

Mr. Kiro walked in front of us, and took my two pieces of luggage up the giant stairway in the large foyer, not before he took off his shoes. That reminded me to respect their tradition. I also took my sandals off with Miyu and we went beside the staircase, into a small corridor that lead to the kitchen.

"Cindy would you like something to eat or drink?"

I started to shake my head no, but then thought that it might me impolite to refuse, so I made a small yes sign.

"Cindy I'm so sorry about what happened. I'll take good care of you."

"Oh it's really not that bad, and Mr. Kiro took care of it in the car. But I would appreciate a drink, if it's no trouble?"

"How was your trip from Toronto, apart from the incident at the airport of course?"

"Nothing much to tell. You know that it's only about an hour to travel from Toronto to Montreal by plane, right?"

"Well that's great, this way you can come visit your father all the time!"

"Maybe not all the time, but yes I will come visit as often as I can."

Miyu took the time to ask the cute maid, to fix them something to drink. Tea was offered and accept by both.

The maid, was dressed rather sexy in a very short black skirt and stay up black nylon hose. She was showing lots of legs as she bend to get something in the lower cabinet.

On top she was wearing a white shirt with the first buttons undone, showing a lot of her ample bosom. She was also Japanese, with black hair down to her waist. The hair was set into a ponytail, with a cute hat sitting on top. Around her waist a black and white apron was attached with a big bow in her back. She was young, about my age I was guessing.

Miyu ask her to prepare some sandwiches with ham and cheese. I started to refused, but then thought it could be a while before they ate. As soon as Miyu finished giving instructions to the maid, she ask me to follow her. She wanted to show me the house.

The house was set on three level, on the floor level was a large foyer. Right in front was the huge marble staircase leading to the upper floor.

On each side there was two wide wooden double doors. On the left a living room with a fireplace. On the right the official dining room.

In the back of the stairs was the kitchen. Each room has french doors that open on the backyard, with a huge terrasse that cover the length of the house.

On the far reach of the terrasse, sat a big jacuzzi. A bit further in the yard a large pool and outdooring furniture.

I comment about the jacuzzi, and Miyu told me that we could take a long one later. We climb the stairs to the second level, and another maid was setting my luggage inside the guest room. On that floor 6 rooms were split on two sides. 4 on one side and the other side the master bedrooms and a huge office.

This is where a live in secretary was busy taking care of business. At the very end of the floor, another smaller staircase was leading to the top floor.

The 3rd floor was living quarter for the maids and the secretary. They had 4 rooms and full bathroom. Also a small living room and small kitchen. Mr. Kiro was living on the 3rd level of the garage, which had access to all floor. He was acting as security and chauffeur. They skipped the 3rd floor and went in the basement. A full equipped gym and a large entertainment room occupy half the space.

The rest was used for storage and a door leading into the garage. They went back to the kitchen, where the small lunch was served.

"Miyu you have a very lovely house. I can't thank you enough for the trouble your family went through to accommodate me and my Dad."

"Cindy your Dad is highly regarded in my father's business, for reasons I'm not aware of. My father spoke with our staff here this morning, making sure all was set for your arrival. Please feel right at home among us. You are very welcome here."

"Thank you so much Miyu, maybe I could take a shower, and change. Also, I was suppose to get my nail done this afternoon, but with the early departure I didn't have time. I'd like to do them and look cute for my Dad."

"Let me escort you to the master bathroom, and help you in the shower. Would you like my company?"

Cindy was a little surprised by the offer, but being a good guess she accepted nervously. Maybe that was a Japanese custom.

They finish their last bite and Miyu asked about their hot soothing cup of tea. The maid told them to go ahead and she would bring it.

Miyu went ahead and walk into Cindy's room, helping her with her personal item for the bathroom. Being curious, she was looking at Cindy's clothes and saw that she had beautiful short skirts, a couple of nice shorts and an assortment of v-neck shirts and a few t-shirts. She was surprised to see very plain looking white cotton bra and panties.

Miyu asked innocently:

"Cindy I don't want to seem impolite, but I don't see any sexy underwears in your luggage."

"OK, don't laugh at me, but it was laundry day, and I didn't have much to bring with me for the trip. So I had to get my old cotton panties and bra. This is stuff my conservative mother bought for me before I left home for Toronto."

"You do know about my father's business, right?"

"Sorry but I really don't know anything about your father business or what my Dad do as a matter of fact. I'm aware about my father's old job, he was a computer tech. So I know he install and fix computer stuff. Me and my father didn't talk for almost a year. So other then him living here in Montreal, that's about it."

"Well let me tell you about our business. We are in the fashion business, and more specifically in Lingerie fashion. We deal with a few high end store that carry our line of lingerie, would you like to see it?"

"I'd love to see this, wow I'm a bit surprise. I didn't expect my Dad to work for such an exciting business."

"Well let's take that shower, and I'll ask Mr. Kiro if he could drive us to the mall and make a short shopping spree."

"I'd really love that. I want to look my best for my Dad. Your absolutly the best!"

I picked up a small bag with my stuff for the bathroom. Miyu hooked her arms with mine and pulled me outside the room. We walk arm in arm to the bathroom. I almost gasp at the luxury of the bathroom. It was almost as big as the bedroom we just left.

A very large bath occupied one corner of the room. On the other corner was a very wide shower with multiple jets, I stop counting after 10.

There was a comfortable leather bench with a table that was set beside the bath. Finally a triple washbasin sitting on modern glass and granite vanity. Wide mirrors over the vanity were giving the room a feeling of vastness.

Miyu sat on the bench and made a come here sign with her hand. I walk the short distance, and stop right in front of her. Miyu grabbed my waist and turn me around still standing. She extend her hand and pull the small zipper from the top of the dress, opening it up in my back.

She then smoothly put her finger each side of the fabric and pushed it off my shoulder, letting the dress fall on the floor. Then she unhook my bra and also slide it off my shoulder. It quickly joined the dress on the floor.

The maid entered at the same time, and deposit a beautiful ornate pot of tea and matching cups in a nice silver tray. There was a choice of lemon, sugar cubes and honey. She asked if we needed anything else. Miyu told her that she should get undress and wash me in the shower.

I was a bit shocked by Miyu's order. The maid never hesitated for a second, and shed her clothing neatly piling everything on the vanity counter. She was beautiful. Very white skin that contrast with her black hair that she attach in a bun at the back of her head.

She waited for me to drop my panties and before walking into the shower. So I hooked my finger in the waistband and slide my panties down my leg. I heard a quiet gasp as Miyu saw that I was completely shaved down there. As I turn to find out what created that reaction, I was startled to see her undress also.

She only had her panties on. Her large melon size breast were standing proud on her chest. She had very dark areolas and nipples. As she took off her panties, I saw a very thick black bush surrounding her pussy.

Extending her hand, Miyu pulled me into the shower. The maid already had a few jets going set at a nice warm temperature. She was holding a sponge in her hand already full of soap. Miyu let me walk under the jets and sat on a small wooden bench inside the shower. The shower was able to accommodate at least six persons.

She watched as the maid started to wash my shoulder and let the soap drop along my body. She was taking her time and smiling at me. She cleaned all my back and lower herself to apply the sponge along my hips and down the outside of my legs to my feet. Then she made her way back up inside my legs, which I spread a little to give her better access. I was shivering a bit as I was waiting for her next move.

The sponge kept going up along my calves, she rubbed a bit my knees front and back. She put one hand on the top of the outside of my thigh and I could feel the sponge crawling very slowly along my thigh. As she reach the very top, she apply some pressure at my pussy.

She reapply soap in the sponge and did the same thing on the other leg. This time when she put her hand on my thigh, she started to rubbed gently going close to my pussy with her fingers. The other hand with the sponge went again to the lower part of my crotch and then slip between my ass crack.

Her other hand collected the soap left by the sponge and massage the front of my pussy lips.

She let go of the sponge on the shower floor, and now both hands and fingers were travelling around my erogenous zones very gently. She was not trying to enter any hole, just cleaning very pleasantly all the folds of my pussy and ass.

Hearing me moaning from the massage she was giving me, she looked up at me. Seeing my eyes closed, she made a small sign to Miyu.

Miyu was clearly aroused, playing with her pussy on the shower bench. She licked her lips and stood from the bench. She went to my front and without hesitation, apply her mouth to my left breast. My eyes shot open as I felt her tongue swirling around my areola.

She was teasing my nipple, flicking only the tip of her tongue at the very end of it. They were pointing a bit before, but now they were becoming extremely hard. Feeling them grow, Miyu closed her lips on one and started sucking hard on it. She teased the other one with the tip of her finger. I was now moaning very loudly, from Miyu's attention. But the real reason of my loud moaning came from Kinuko.

She had moved under me and had inserted her tongue between my pussy lips, licking my slit from my anus to my clit. She went for a couple of round like that, and then insert her pointy tongue inside my cleaned ass hole. Miyu sensing my legs turning to jello from the multiple sensations assaulting my body, pushed me toward the bench.

Kinuko crawled on all four and attack my pussy more feverishly, while Miyu straddle my legs and grinded herself on me.

Kuniko sensing Miyu ass over her head, change target and start licking her instead. Miyu slip her hand in between our legs and started to finger my pussy hole with her middle finger. I was done being passive, my hand went to Miyu giant breast and started to massage them.

They were so firm to the touch and at the same time smooth as baby skin. I moved my hand all around them and finish my exploration over her hard as nails half inches long nipples. I just wanted to suck those delicious flesh candy. I pushed miyu a bit further on my laps, and lowered my mouth on one of them. I love the sweet sensation of these hard pebbles inside my mouth, almost like a small cock.

If even possible, I felt it grow in my mouth. Miyu was squirming on my laps, her fingers now inside her own pussy. My other hand went for her clit and I started rubbing hard at it. Kinuko stood up and start licking and biting lightly at Miyu' neck. One of her hand was still in between her ass and one of her finger entered her back hole to the second joint. Miyu screamed loudly as I was biting lightly on her nipple in my mouth.

Her hand went to the back of my head crushing my mouth on her heaving chest. I pinched hard her clit willing her to climax. She screamed even louder this time, so much that there was a knock on the door.

"Miss Miyu are you ok?"

That was Mika the secretary who was across the hall and heard the loud scream.

"Yes Mika, no need to worry, just a very powerful orgasm." Laughing as the said the last part.

"Sorry Miss Miyu, I cannot hear you. I will enter and check on you."

Mika entered as Miyu was crushing her lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

The shower glass being completely fog by the hot water still running, Mika couldn't see anything from the doorway. So she made her way in and pass her head by the overture of the shower glass. Miyu was smiling brightly at her, while grinding herself on my laps wet from all her cum juice. Kinuko went to her and explain briefly what happen, and Mika started to laugh from her mistake.

"So sorry to intrude like this Miss Miyu, but you screamed so hard I was afraid for your safety."

"As you can see my dear Mika, I'm in very capable hands." Putting both of my hands on her lovely breast and chuckling from Mika's expression.

"What? Do you want to come in the shower and make sure I'm ok?"

"I don't think that will be necessary Miss Miyu. Maybe another time." Laughing on her way out.

"Well I can already guess what my father will read in his next email." laughing loud.

"I hope I won't cause you any trouble with your father."

"Don't you worry about that, it will only be a fun subject on our next family meal. How about we take care of you now, that was the original plan."

"Oh I'm sure there will be other occasions for that. No seriously I'd love to see the lingerie line we talk about before."

"Ok, but at least let us dry you out."

And we exit the shower. Kinuko already pulling a few fluffy towel from a side cabinet. She handed one to Miyu and kept one for her. I was expecting one for me, but both of them went at me. Miyu drying very thoroughly my front and kinuko my back.

The feeling was very soothing. It was done sensually and I moan as they were putting extra attention to my ass and pussy. the towels dropped to the floor and Miyu lips were crushing mine, while kinuko was kissing the side of my neck.

The two vixens were after me with gusto. Their hands exploring again all my erogenous zones. I was panting as Miyu again inserted a finger into my still very wet pussy. Kinuko also caressing my clit with her arms around my waist. Miyu quit my mouth and lowered her head to my breast and apply her mouth to one of my breast sucking hard on my nipple.

They were very driven to give me an orgasm and were about to win. I was feeling it growing inside my loin. Miyu redouble her attack on my pussy by inserting a second finger inside me. she was pumping furiously my snatch, making slushing noise.

I was copiously leaking cum juice on all the fingers playing on my pussy. Now Miyu was biting my nipples, alternating from one breast to the other. Kinuko was pinching my clit hard with one hand and now I was feeling her other hand sliding on my back side. She inserted her finger into my pussy. There was now three fingers inside moving in circle.

I was moaning loudly at the feeling. The final straw that pushed me over happen right after that. Without warning my ass hole was filled by kinuko's cum juice covered finger to hilt. She pumped it a few time and my orgasm crash on me like a ton of brick.

A very high pitch scream left my throat and I just fell onto myself, dropping on the floor. My legs just went out under me. A sweet chance that both of them had their hand in me. I just slide slowly on my butt. Kinuko had pulled her finger out, but kept rubbing my cum leaking pussy. I gently pulled her hand because my pussy was too sensitive.

Kinuko being who she was, went to the sink and took a small towel and passed it under the sink in warm water. She gently wipe the cum juice from my pussy and ass. then dried me again after. Miyu was busy kissing me with passion.