How Lucky Can You Get? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy our Japanese shower?"

"I'll never look at a shower the same way for the rest of my life." laughing with both of them.

"But seriously, this was all new for me. I always had fantasies about making out with two woman, now I know how good it is."

"Oh, I thought you were about to say if was a first time with A woman."

"Well I did experimented a bit in college, and a few time at the University."

"And what are you studying in Toronto?"

"I'm in psychology, more specifically to be a sexual therapist."

"Wow, just like my young sister Lee Ann. You two will have a lot to talk about."

"Well your sister was the mastermind behind my arrival here, so I really can't wait to see her. But I have to say I'm pretty pleased with her older sister." And I couldn't stop myself kissing her full on the mouth.

"My lovely Cindy, you are an angel. You are very welcome here anytime you come to Montreal. Don't ever think of passing in the city and not stop here. Even if it's for a few minutes."

"I think I just made myself great new friend for life. Both of you by the way."

"If I can make a small remark Miss Cindy. I really enjoy giving you pleasure. It will be a great honor to share intimate moment again with you anytime you'd like to."

"Kinuko I also consider you a friend, so please call me Cindy, is this ok?"

"It's fine when we are alone in the house, but never in front of my father. He is a bit square about tradition. He is able to be funny and loose around guest, but there is always a hierarchy in his house. You have to remember that whenever you are here."

"In no way I want to create any trouble for you. I consider you both my friend, so I will always act with respect. Don't ever worry about that. Plus I wouldn't want to put my father to shame by acting insolent in front of his boss."

We exit the bathroom, leaving kinuko cleaning up after us. It was her job after all. So in my room I went and change into a nice pink cotton blouse and black skirt. I decided to go commando, so I could surprise Miyu on the ride in the Limo.

Off I went to wait for Miyu in the foyer. I turn around as I heard her come down the stair. She could've pass for a teenager. She made herself up to look younger than her age. She fix her hair in pigtail, with a white blouse almost see through. A nice lacy dark blue bra was showing underneath.

She had left the first few top buttons undone. Now for the bottom part, she had put on a very formal navy blue pleated skirt stopping about mid thigh. To finish the look, knee high also navy blue cotton socks with one inch heels black leather shoes.

She could pass for a senior high school girl. She hooked her arms through mine and we went outside to sit in the waiting Limo. Mr. Kiro being the very official chauffeur was waiting by the passenger open door. We entered the Limo and sat side by side. Mr. Kiro close the door behind us. We made good time to reach the big shopping mall near their home.

Mr. Kiro escorted us discreetly from a short distance. After the small incident at the airport, there was no way he would wait in the car. As we entered the Lingerie store, Mr. Kiro made himself invisible outside the store. I was going nuts over all the nice sexy garments sitting on well displayed shelves.

We were both having a good time, lifting a few sexy items and pulling it in front of our clothes. One of the sales clerk, not taking us seriously almost scolds us for being too loud. Miyu told her to get the manager, and she turn around all red in the face. Being sure that we would be in trouble, she brought the manager with her, smirking at us.

The manager recognise Miss Kawaguchi and apologize for the bad manner of her employee. Turning quickly in her direction and whispering to her to go in her office and wait for her return. The smirk was replaced by nervousness, as she heard Miyu last name. She knew about the family name associate with the high end lingerie.

The manager escorted us to the higher end product of her store, where the kawaguchi brand was displayed prominently. If I had a gold card, I could've go over limit, when I saw all the goodies. Miyu was picking things off the shelves without even looking at the prices. I took the time to look up discreetly some price tags. I gasp when I figure there wasn't a single item under a hundred, and that was just the stockings.

I let Miyu enjoy her spending spree, while I envy her a bit. To be able to just pick thing without a care in the world. She turn to me and saw that my hands were empty.

"What are you waiting for Cindy, don't tell me you don't find anything to your liking."

"Yeah, but my credit is going to bust if I even look at them, so imagine if I pick them up." Pouting and putting my hands more tightly around my purse.

"Oh don't you worry about prices, we have an account here. And half I've already picked up is for you to try. So get to it, we don't have all day, although I wish we had." laughing at my surprised face expression.

"How about you go into the changing room, and I bring you a few items to try."

And without waiting for an answer, she pushed me toward the changing room. I notice that even the changing room smell of money. I mean the changing room were as big as a small bedroom.

With a comfortable couch in leather, a small table beside to put down your personal item. Then on the both side walls, full length mirrors permit to see front and back.

There was plenty of hook and shelves to put item you were going to try out. Also a couple of chair angled from the couch, so friend could sit while you were busy trying stuff out.

Like a tornado, Miyu came in and put on the couch about two dozens kits. Actually, there was maybe six different one, but in different size until she figured what fit me.

"You're still dress, come on girlfriend take it off!"

Having freed her hands, she went at my clothes and help me get rid of them. Pulling and unbuttoning skirt and blouse. Then she saw I was commando down there, and just laugh.

"You dirty slut, were you expecting something happening on our way here?"

"Well I was prepared for anything." laughing with her.

So we figure what size fit me best, and off she went with this new information. She came back with some items in different colors.

I already figure the first batch she gave me, having disposed of the too small or too large item. Then made a choice of two I really like.

"Really only these two, well yeah I get it. Too bad I didn't saw them on you."

"Oh, we might as well do a small show later on at your house. You did told me to rush a bit."

"You're right, look at the time. Mr. Kiro has to leave soon to pickup Lee Ann and your Dad."

"Ok humour me, and just try this black set here. I have pick one for me also but in red."

"Oh Miyu it's awesome. Let me put it on."

Before I even put the stocking on, Miyu was stark naked and just one stocking behind. We were giggling like teenager, well tecnicaly I was one. Although dress as she was Miyu looked younger than me. But that change quickly when we had our sexy kit on. We were both red and black naughty angels.

"Oh this is so hot, I have no idea when I'll be wearing it but it's just so sexy on both of us."

"Oh come on Cindy, we'll figure the right time to show the world somehow."

So we put back our own clothes on, and went to the cashier. Miyu signed the receipt and all was put on the Kawaguchi's account.

Miyu looked at the sales clerk that scolded us when we entered the store and made a comment to her as she put everything in bags.

"What's your name Miss?"

"My name is Carlita. I'm so sorry about my attitude earlier Miss Kawaguchi. Please forgive me?"

Miyu stared at her for a few seconds without saying a word. Her eyes travelled from top to bottom at Carlita. She was a gorgeous latina. She look young, maybe early twenty and nicely shaped. Nice perky breast, nice shapely legs and a cute round ass.

"Next time I come into the store, you will be serving me as I wish. Do we understand each other?"

"Absolutely Miss Kawaguchi. I will do anything to satisfy your wishes. Again I apologise from my previous behaviour. I've learn a lesson. Have a great day!"

"That's good to hear. We'll see if you're a woman of your words, then I'll forget about this incident. Do think about that next time a young girl enter your store. You never know, it could be someone I've send to check on you. Until we meet again, have a nice day!"

Miyu took my hand and walk me out of the store.

"Oh I have a wicked plan for next time we come here. We should do this while you're still here for the long week-end. I'll ask my sister if she wants to join us."

She smiled at me and add:

"So you're enjoying our small shopping spree so far?"

"I don't know how to thank you Miyu. You are so sweet to set me up like that."

"Well I'll figure a way for you to thank me." winking at me.

We had our hands full of bags and as we exit the lingerie store, we walk by a shoe store front display.

"Oh we have to get those high heels, they would complete our naughty kit perfectly."

"Do you think Mr. Kiro will mind?"

"Wait a second. Mr. Kiro!"

"Yes Miss Miyu. what can I do for you?"

"Would you get the car and bring it up front, also bring those bags with you. We'll just be a few minutes, we know exactly what we want."

"No problem, but I'd rather you wait in the store, I will come and get you inside. I'll leave the car just in front, then we have a deal."

"Oh ok Mr. Kiro, I know you're just doing your job. But I think you're just a bit over protective."

"Better to much, then not enough. I'll be just a few minutes, please stay put until I'm back Miss Miyu."

Off he went, with a big load of bags, I felt bad about him being load with our stuff. But I guess they were use to it. Oh the life of the rich and famous. Well I might as well enjoy it now, in Toronto it would be back to normal status. Miyu was already talking to a cute sales clerk, telling him about our shoe size and the model we wanted.

He brought back three boxes, and open two of them.

"Why the other pair Miyu, don't you think one each is enough?"

"The other one is for my little sister. I know this is just her style, and I did buy her a naughty kit also. I know her size by heart. She'll be thrill with our purchase, I promise you."

We try the shoes and it fit like a glove, so we were at the cashier counter. He add up the three pair, and again Miyu handled the transaction.

I didn't say anything this time, but was trying to figure how I could do something nice for her. I just didn't know her well enough yet, that will have to change in the coming days. I was dedicated to find out what would make her happy.

Mr. Kiro was already in front of the doorway of the store, and we walk briskly to the Limo for the lift home.

At the same time, on the other side of the city.

"Carole I swear you are a genious. These cams will be absolutely undetectable. How did you know about all this high tech stuff?"

"Well remember when I told you a couple days ago that I had a few research to do. Well I was cruising online about what store carry the best of these little babies."

"So that's why you didn't want to hear anything about my suggestion to look at another store to compare prices and models. Now I get it. Too bad we can't show this to our guys in the geek squad, they would go wild with this technology."

"Seriously Ben, not a word out of your mouth. Actually I want you to keep those at your place. So nobody from here will see them."

"Don't worry, although I have to pick up my daughter at Lee Ann's house, before I head home. But I guess since she's part of our Candid camera project, it won't matter."

"No it won't. Maybe you could leave them there. Not a chance someone from here will see them at her house. Your's... well I never know who would end up in your bedroom!" winking and laughing at the same time.

"Ouch! You're hearing too much gossips around the coffee machine!"

"Really, and what about Linda, Melissa,Jo, Sandy. Should I go on?"

"Ok I plead the fifth!" laughing with her.

"It's ok Ben, I actually don't think Linda is involved in this leaking stuff. I know her well and she's a good person. She's above suspicion, but others might not. I'm just being carefull. If we want to plug that leak, we need a little secrecy."

"I understand, but this week-end it's only going to be me and my daughter. And when we come back from the long w-end, we will need to do some test. But It could be a good idea to leave them with Lee Ann, as she will be there for the test."

"Good, so that will be the plan to store these away until we install them. Tell her to bring these two here for our test, the rest we'll only bring them when we install them for good."

"Perfect as always, oh boy! I sound like a boss's pet." Both of us laughing loud.

"Oh I love the idea of you being my pet, we'll have to explore this further another time." laughing through her remark.

"Well that wouldn't be so bad I guess, worst thing could happen to me." still laughing and being in a good mood.

We made good time, and were back at the office by the end of the afternoon. We saw Lee Ann's Limo park near the front entrance, so I ask Carole to park alongside of it. I opened the car door, and went to the chauffeur.

"Hi! My name is Ben and I'm Cindy's father. I wanted to thank you for picking up my daughter at the airport."

"It was my pleasure Sir. My name is Mr. Kiro. Anything else I can do for you?"

"Actually yes Mr. Kiro, we would like to be discreet about this. Could you pop the trunk of the car, I would like to put a few bags that I need to bring to Lee Ann's home."

"Of course Sir. Do you need help to carry those?"

"No it's fine Mr. Kiro, and please call me Ben, as we are both employe of the same boss."

"I'd rather not if you don't mind. Mr. Kawaguchi is strict about formality. I will call you Mr. Ben. There you go, the lid is open."

I went around and open the rear door, pick the few bags laying on the rear passenger bench and made the transfer.

I close the Limo trunk and wave goodbye to Mr. Kiro. I went around the other side and told Carole that I would join her in a few moment. I had to speak to Linda before leaving. She said fine and went off to park her car in her personal parking space.

I walked through the front door, and went straight to the reception desk. Yuni was busy on the phone and look as hot as ever. This girl was a sweet candy on two feet. She smiled at me while speaking into her handset. I blew her a small kiss and went to the other side to talk to Linda.

"Hi Linda, almost the long w-end. You have big plan for tonight?"

"Well no actually. I know you do!"

"Yeah, sorry about this morning, I had no idea my phone was still off."

"Not a problem Ben, I'll always have your back, you know that right?"

"Speaking of having my back..."

"OH OH... Here it come. I knew I shouldn't open that door the day I met you in the cafeteria." laughing at me.

"Well it's kind of a big favor you would do for me. You see, I was expecting my daughter to arrive this evening. You already know that I have only this small couch in the living room, so I went shopping this week and bought a nice Futon."

"Get it! You didn't want to sleep with your daughter in your big bad bed." laughing at me again.

"Well yes there's that. So anyway, the futon will be delivered this evening. As you know, I will be at Lee Ann's house for at least a couple of hours. So..."

She interrupted me, "So you want me to go and wait for the delivery guys and handle this for you. Am I right?"

"That would be a big favor, I understand that I'll owe you big on this."

"Don't worry bout a thing Ben, but I can't guarantee that your fridge won't be without a few beers."

"Please feel at home, and order something it's on me. Here's the keys to my place. You are the best Linda. I'll cooked you a great meal next week, or we'll go out as you prefer. How about that?"

"Oh Ben I'm sure there will be a time when I'll need help and know that you'll be there for me. So don't you worry about that."

"Well thanks a million. Don't worry about the keys, these are spares made for Cindy. I'll phone you tomorrow and pick them up at a convenient time for you."

"That's great Ben. Go enjoy yourself with your daughter this evening, and don't worry bout a thing. I'll take care of it."

I went around the counter and kissed her lightly on the lips. Talk about a great friend, and with benefit on top of that. And what benefit!

Yuni saw me kissing Linda, and having finished her call, she stood up and went to me.

"How about a little peck for me too?"

"Of course Yuni, and might I add that you look gorgeous today!"

"Oh Ben always the gentleman!"

And she put her arms around my shoulder and gave me a deep kiss, tongue and all. That girl was always playful. Linda made a small growling sound, as an employe entered the reception area.

Yuni just wink at me and went back to her station.

I left the reception, blowing a kiss to Linda and Yuni as I cross the doorway. I took the stairs heading for the geek squad quarter.

Carole was on the phone and Lee Ann was already sitting in her office as I came in.

"How was your shopping trip Ben? I couldn't ask Carole, she's been on the phone since I got here."

"I took the liberty to put everything in the Limo. We'll talk about it on our way to your house. Did everything went well with Cindy? I didn't hear from her all afternoon."

"Yes I spoke to my sister just before coming here, and they were giggling a lot while I spoke to her. So I guess they're good friend by now. My sister is very sociable and from what I heard they had a good time shopping earlier."

"Shopping? I don't understand. Well as long as they had a good time, that's what is important."

Carole ended the call and look at us with a small smile on her face.

"The bastard has left the building! The fucker tried to help himself to some jewelry in my room. My brother came to my place just as he was leaving my bedroom. He was suspicious and ask him what was in the small bag he had. The shithead went white and piss in his pants when he saw my brother. So he left the bag on the floor and ran out the back door, barely grabbing his bags sitting on the kitchen table."

"So your brother didn't have the time to squeeze some sense into him?"

"No Ben, but he had time to warn him that if he ever heard one complaint from me, he would rip his balls and shoved them down his throat." laughing loud at the image.

"So are you ok Carole?"

"Oh yes, I made up my mind that it's for the best. I should've made the move a long time ago. Just took pity on him. So all is well. Even better, my brother contacted one of his friend's father and had the lock already changed. He'll wait for me to give me the keys."

"Well I'm glad you feel better about this. Anything you need, just call me Carole. I understand that we don't live too far from one another."

"That's true, I used to give Linda a lift sometimes. I heard you live close to her."

"So is it ok if we leave now. I'm dying to see my daughter."

"Oh yes just go ahead. It's almost time anyway. I have a few email to write and I'm heading out too. Tell the guys outside they can leave also. Time to let them enjoy the long w-end! See you two tuesday. Don't forget, we have a date in the evening!"

Lee Ann went to her and kissed her lightly on the cheeks, wishing her well. And to call her also if ever in need of anything.

Carole was pleased at the support from both of us. I guess this little conspiracy thing was bringing us a bit closer.

So off we went to Lee Ann's house.

To be continued...

*****

Please leave some comments. I'd love some feedback about the story so far. And please take a second to vote.