How Many First Times are There?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

Jack looked at me hard for a long time. "No fucking."

"The lessons are about eating pussy. How to give and how to receive."

Jo took Jack's hand and pulled him inside the tent. I heard the zipper close and him saying, "What do I do first?"

A few seconds later I heard Carol's voice say, "What do I do first?"

I got up and took her inside the other tent. I put a towel over a pillow and helped her undress. I kissed her mouth and after the initial shock of kissing someone not Jack she warmed into it. Three kisses later she pulled my t-shirt up and over my head. My hand went to her vulva and I touched her newly shaved pussy. She moaned into my mouth.

A finger slid along her lips and I felt slipperiness. I helped her onto her back with her ass on the towel covered pillow. Jo had been very right when she said they might be sisters but were not the same. Carol had large puffy lips and I was sure that when I sucked them they would stretch.

"You just lay there and enjoy. I am here for your pleasure. All my pleasure is in giving pleasure to you."

My position between her legs let me lean just a little and kiss the insides of her thighs. At the first kiss her hands grabbed my head and her legs clamped on my head.

I waited. She relaxed and I kissed closer to the treasure. I was in no hurry. When I touched her slit with my tongue the first time her hips came up and she thrust her bald pussy at me. My tongue thrust inside her lips.

I explored her. Her lips did stretch when I sucked them. She produced lots of sweet nectar as my tongue and fingers touched her. I found and pulled on her breasts and nipples as I ate her.

"When you like what I'm doing. Tell me. More, stronger, deeper, faster, lighter, slower."

Over the next while she found and I found things that had her say each of those words. Finally, she said what I wanted to hear.

"Please, Nick, make me cum!"

I pointed my tongue and touched her clit.

"Oh, Jesus! What did you do?"

I did it again.

"I feel sparks! Oh sweet Jesus!"

As fast as I could I touched her clit with my tongue. Light touches, fast flicks. He legs tightened and her hips came up. I felt the muscles in her vagina tighten. My signal.

I sucked her clit and pinched her nipples at the same times.

"I'm... I'm dying!" She screamed. Her body froze in an arch and trembled. My face was flooded with her juices. Just as suddenly she relaxed and held still.

I wiped my face on the towel. I wiped her pussy and noticed she wasn't quite done with her period. I smiled. I had never been put off by a period.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me up beside her. She molded her body to mine. Hers was naked and I was still dressed.

"Would Jo be angry if you fucked me?"

"No. Jack would. Did you learn anything?"

"Yes. I have nerves down there I didn't know anyone had. I know not to stay quiet! I know to put a towel down."

"Good points. Sometimes I eat Jo and then we go to sleep. Sex isn't always about an ejaculation."

"Aren't you hard?"

"Of course I am. That doesn't make it a requirement that I have to cum."

"Oh!" Her body shook from an aftershock.

"Good orgasms often are followed by aftershocks. Sometimes they are also followed by more eating, nibbling, kisses and playing with body parts."

"Could you eat me some more, please?"

"I didn't make the rules for today. Your sister did. She and I are in charge of your first lesson. Your first cum ends lesson one. Lesson two you share with Jack."

I heard the moan from the other tent that told me lesson one had just ended in that tent. It got louder and louder and I knew Jack had a good lip lock on Jo's clit. Seconds later she said, "Stop Jack! Enough!"

I kissed Carol's breast and she curled her arm around my head, holding me to her chest.

"How do I go back to not liking you after this?"

"You don't. We become the best possible friends ever. You stop going to church every Sunday, we go once in a while and we smile a lot.

We got up, dressed and as I started the zipper Carol said, "I'd better air out the tent. It smells in here."

When we stepped outside Jo and Jack were tying the widows open on the other tent. We laughed. Jack and I got Cokes from the ice chest and sat down. Jo took Carol by the hand and they headed for the bathroom.

We followed. We went into the men's side and stood by the wall between the sides.

Jo asked, "Do you like it?"

"I wanted more! I've never been so turned on in my life! Is Nick like that all the time?"

"Pretty much. He figured out early that he didn't want to be a Dad at sixteen and he wanted to be popular. He peeked on his older sister and her boyfriend. She sucked him off and he ate her. He blackmailed her into teaching him how to do it. He's always been a good student. By the way, Jack is an exceptional student."

"Oh, good. How soon can I take him on?"

"Anytime the girls aren't watching. Did you fuck Nick?"

There was a pause. "I wanted to. It only seemed fair. We didn't."

"It's Ok. I knew I would want Jack too. It wouldn't be right without talking to them about it first."

"You're Ok that I want Nick?"

"You're Ok that I want Jack?"

They giggled. "We better clean up and get back."

We went back to our chairs and sat down. When they came out of the bathroom Jack asked, "How do you feel?"

"It's a good feeling, being wanted."

"Jo is really sexy."

"So is Carol and very different from Jo."

During dinner my cell rang. It was Jo's Mom. Dad had fallen and was in Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital. We were on the road within forty minutes. Jo rode with Jack and Janice. Carol and Jenna rode with me. Half way my cell rang again and I gave it to Carol. She asked me to turn to the shoulder and we put the girls in my car with their momma.

At the hospital Jack, Paul and I became watchdogs. Jo and Carol did everything to take care of Mom and their Dad. Patricia had a notebook and every time a nurse did vital signs or said anything, she made notes. Jack, Paul and I went to get coffee, snacks for the girls and any other errand one of the women could think of.

By dinner time we knew what Dad's status was. He had slipped on the front porch after he had washed it down with a hose, broken his right ankle and sprained his lower back. The ankle would take two months to heal. The back would have him on muscle relaxers and pain pills for weeks.

Patricia told Paul to take their girls home. She would be going home with Mom. Jack and Carol would go home and Carol would go to Mom's the next day. Jo and I would check in often.

During the time Dad was in the hospital some things happened. While Carol stayed with Mom her Mom walked in on her while she was in the shower. She saw that Carol shaved. It was embarrassing conversation but Carol told the truth and Mom didn't die.

Two days later Patricia stayed with Mom and Mom told her about Carol and Jo. As soon as Patricia got home she called Carol.

"Mom told me about seeing you naked."

"Did she tell you about the conversation we had?"

"Not really. She was too embarrassed. Did you shave down there?"

"Yes! Is that all she told you?"

"She hinted there was more."

"Patricia, I need to ask you a question. I want the truth. Has Paul ever licked your pussy?"

"What? No."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. He never tried."

"Jack never tried either. When we were camping with Jo and Nick Janice saw that Jo was shaved..."

"Your daughter saw Jo naked?"

"Yes. She was showing Janice what to do when her period came."

"Janice is too young for that."

"She's already had her first. I'm grateful that Jo showed my girls what to do."

"She's already had a period?"

"Yes, and it was Ok. She wasn't scared. Anyway, she saw Jo and wanted to know why she shaved. She said that some women find it easier to feel clean if they shave. When we were alone she told me her real reason, she loves it when Nick eats her pussy and she shaves so the hair won't get in his way."

"So, you shaved. Did you get Jack to eat you, too?"

"Yes! Oh Patricia, it is so good! I cannot believe we went so many years without that pleasure."

"Well, I'm not inviting Paul between my legs like that! That is gross!"

"I thought that. I was wrong."

Two days later Patricia was on the phone talking to Jo. Her daughters were a year younger than Janice and Jenna. She was concerned about them having their periods start and being scared. Jo told her what I had done and what she and Carol had done for Janice and Jenna. Patricia went to the library that afternoon. A week later she called Jo again and said she had read the book but couldn't bring herself to sit down with her girls and read it with them.

Jo told her she wanted my advice and when I got home she told me about her call with Patricia. I called Paul.

"Hey. How's it going Paul?"

"Ever lived in a house with three women?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. What sweet memories those are. But, what's going on that makes it tough for you right now?"

"Not the girls. It's Patricia. Seems like ever since her Dad got hurt she's been worried about something and she won't talk about it."

"Oh. Well, Jo and I want you to come over for a bbq. Friday night is Carol's night with Mom and Dad so why don't you guys come over? I'll cook some hamburgers, some chicken, corn on the cob and maybe even some dessert."

"Sounds great to me. Let me talk it over with Patricia and I'll get back to you tonight."

When I got off the phone I went to the calendar. The full moon was on Thursday of next week. Jo and I made a shopping list for the bbq and within an hour the phone rang. Jo answered. It was Patricia.

"What are you two up to?"

"A bbq."

"There is more."

"Yes, there is. We have a movie we want to share with your girls. It isn't about periods. Nick got it for his students at school as a reward for everyone in the class passing a test. They loved the movie! We both think your girls will love it too."

"What's it called?"

"Akeela and the Bee."

"Oh. Well, what shall we bring?"

"A small salad. You and I will probably be the only ones eating salad so don't make a big one."

She accepted our invitation. On Friday we bought the supplies and started the bbq right after we got home. By five-thirty Paul, Patricia and their girls were in our back yard and the meat was almost done. Patricia's salad was big enough for the Ladies Aide Society . Paul and I forced ourselves to eat some of it. When dinner was over I started the movie for the girls and the adults sat back out at our picnic table.

It didn't take long and Jo got the conversation to periods. Paul was very uncomfortable. He stood and said he was going inside to be with the girls.

"No, Paul, you aren't. This is a part of being a parent of girls that must be faced. The dangers in ignoring it are huge and traumatic." I said. He sat back down.

We talked long and pointedly about what stopped Patricia from reading the book with her daughters. Paul had never even seen the book. Jo went to my car and brought back a copy. We read it together. At least ten times Paul said, "I didn't know that."

Patricia turned eleven shades of red as we read the book. When we were done she asked, "You showed Janice and Jenna?"

"Showed?" Paul echoed.

"Yes. Can you think of a better, faster way to show them that we have periods too and we don't die?"

"But, it's gross."

"Paul, have you ever seen Patricia when she is having a period?"

"I see her every day."

"Have you ever seen her vulva on a day when she is having a period?"

"No, he hasn't." Patricia answered.

"Then how can you say how gross it is?"

"Patricia says it's gross."

"It is as normal and natural as peeing. You do know that Patricia and your girls pee?"

"Yes."

"And you know that someone taught them about wiping so they don't cause infections?"

"Huh?"

Patricia blushed again and said, "He wasn't around when I taught them that."

"It's time for the next lesson. We see more and more girls each year starting their periods in third grade. Eight, nine and ten year olds. They need to be ready."

"Carol and I showed Janice and the next night she woke us up, took us with her to the restroom and showed us she knew what to do. No fear, no trauma. She was so proud of herself."

"So, you want me to show my girls my body?"

"Yes! It is the most effective teaching tool available for this lesson. You can begin by reading the book together, as a family. Then give the book to the girls and wait a week. After a week it's up to you, Mom. Dad doesn't have the parts for showing how to take care of a period." I said.

"When that day comes, I'll come over and we'll both show them. It is a part of the female bonding that happens when women share." Jo said.

"I'll take your word for it." Paul said.

"On that day you can come over and we'll watch some sports on TV."

"Sports? Paul doesn't like sports."

"I have a mud wrestling DVD."

"I'll be here!" We laughed.

"Men are gross." Patricia said as we all laughed.

After Paul took his family home Carol called. She talked with Jo for almost an hour. Her thrust was that Dad was frustrated being cared for like an invalid by all these women. Jo asked what I thought Jack, Paul and I could do for him.

"I know something he likes and doesn't even want his wife to know about. Let me get the boys together and we'll take care of him."

"What is it?"

"A great secret. He doesn't want any of you to know about it."

"How do you know about it?"

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you to keep you from telling. I won't tell cause then I'd miss you too much."

"Patricia's right. Men are gross." She went into the kitchen and left me alone. I called Paul and Jack. They agreed to meet me for lunch the next day.

Jo was quiet when we went to bed. I could tell she wanted to find a way for me to spill the secret but she couldn't think of how. I smiled to myself.

At Red Lobster the next day Jack and Paul were waiting for me when I arrived. Over a great lunch I shared my plan with them. We laughed and laughed over how simple it was and how much we thought Dad would love it. We agreed to put it into operation Friday night. I realized that the women would be on their periods and a night out was called for, anyway.

Back in my office I called Dad.

"Nick, how are you?"

"I'm calling to enroll you in a game. You have a little time to listen?"

"Yeah. I'm alone for the next hour or so. Helen went to have her hair done or something."

I told him about our plan. He laughed so hard I thought he might re-injure himself. He loved the plan and the secret. He knew how to play his role and wanted all of us to dress up for the evening. Suits were his plan. I knew that would further mislead the women and so I agreed and said I would tell Paul and Jack. We agreed to meet at Dad's and use Paul's mini-van for transportation.

That night all the women knew some big secret was out there and none of them knew what it was. At nine my phone rang. It was Dad, laughing.

"Secrets are a bitch if you don't know them!" he said.

"I agree. What's up?"

He told me and I howled! It was perfect! We would meet at his house at six, be met by a limo at six-thirty and go from there by limo. Mom would see all of us laughing, dressed up and getting into a limo. We would park so her car was blocked in and she couldn't follow us.

After the call Jo said, "You guys are too damn smug. Something doesn't smell right."

"You're right. Really, there is no secret. We are just picking Dad up and taking him out to dinner with just guys, tomorrow night. We just haven't ever done it as the men of the family and we're enjoying it."

"That is such Bullshit!"

All the next day at school I worked with students and parents with real and imagined problems. Some were tragic and some were funny but not to the students or their parents. When the day was over I drove home and set about getting ready for the big night out. I showered, shaved, used aftershave, polished my shoes, wore my best suit, blue shirt and dark blue tie. When Jo came home I was dressed except for the coat. She looked me over and liked what she saw, except for not knowing what I was up to.

"You haven't kept secrets from me before. Why now?"

"I promised your Dad. You don't want me to break a promise to your Dad, do you?"

"No." She lied.

When I left she made a feeble attempt to talk me out of going, she even offered me her body if I'd stay. I told her to be naked in bed when I got home and we would play.

"Can't. I started my period yesterday."

"I know. So did Patricia, Carol and Janice." I stepped out the door and left.

Dad was sitting in a wheelchair when I got to his home. His wife, Helen, had worked hard getting him into a suit when he wasn't supposed to stand on his healing ankle. She expressed lots of misgivings about our outing. How would we get him in and out of the mini-van? How would he get in, wherever we were going? Would he eat properly? We weren't going to get him drunk or anything?

I parked right close to their garage door, effectively trapping her car inside next to his Buick. She didn't notice. Paul parked his mini-van behind my car. He had taken the second seat out of the mini-van making it look like we had plenty of room for the wheelchair.

Jack parked at the curb. We were all dressed in black suits, blue shirts and different colored ties. At exactly six-thirty a limo pulled into the drive and stopped. I rolled Dad out and we helped him inside. The driver tucked the chair in the trunk and we were off. Helen stood in the drive with her mouth open, watching us drive away.

The driver knew where he was going. At the nearest on-ramp to the freeway he got on and within ten minutes had changed freeways twice. He drove us to a wonderful restaurant in Newport Beach, Las Brisas. They were waiting for us and served us an incredible meal of fresh seafood out on their patio overlooking the Pacific. During the meal we had pictures taken with various of the restaurant staff. We took our time. We told stories, shared our moment of male bonding and just before ten we were back on the road home.

It was midnight or just after when I parked in our garage. As I walked past Jo's car I put my hand on the hood. Still warm.

The lights were out and our place quiet when I entered. I made my way to our bedroom and as soon as I opened the door the lights came on. Jo sat in the middle of our bed wearing a dark blue t-shirt. One of mine. Her legs were covered by the sheet. She had not been asleep.

"Ok. I want the whole story and I want it now!"

"No way. I promised."

"We know how to get you to talk."

"I doubt it."

"All three of us are making the same offer to each of you right now. The one who tells, gets the reward."

"The reward?"

"The first one to tell us everything gets to fuck all three of us!"

"One at a time or all in the same night?"

"I told them you would ask. Either way. Your choice."

"Day time or night time?"

"Either. Lights on or off."

"Do I get to eat all three of you as much as I want?"

"Within a twenty-four hour period, all you want."

"What if we all tell and you don't believe us?"

"You have to prove your story."

"Do we all three get all three of you?"

"No. Only the first."

"Forget it! If we all don't get all of you I'll end up hating the one who gets all of you. I'd tell if the reward was that all three of us gets sex with all three of you." I hadn't told her that we had discussed this at considerable length. Dad abstained for the conversation.

"Ok. I can get them to agree."

"When?"

"When what?"

"When will the three of you share your bodies with the three of us?"

"Soon."

"Next weekend, camping."

"Not with four young girls around!"

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers