How Matt Became My Lover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaveMate
DaveMate
22 Followers

"You mean on your balls man?"

"Yea. Thats exactly what I mean."

"Oh, well what happens if you make it so there is no strain on your balls? Are you able to do that?"

"About half of it pokes out the top."

"What do you mean mate? Half of the head or half of the whole thing?"

"Half of the whole thing. Oh shit!"

"Half of your whole cock? Man! I guess they would notice that," said Matt. "Next time, if you really insist on wearing your undies in the shower, you should think about boxers. Then your erection will have more room."

"Oh fuck. What shall I do?," I pleaded.

"Well, if it was me mate," he said, "I would take off my undies to relieve the pressure and then wait for it to disappear. From where I'm standing, it pretty much looks as though you're naked anyway. Those wet undies are sticking to your arse. I can see the outline of your butt cheeks mate. So you might as well take them off. I'm sure that would help. Look, there's no one in here but us, and I certainly won't say anything. You've already seen my arse."

"No I haven't," I protested.

"I find that hard to believe. Really mate?," he said.

"No. It's rude to do that, isn't it?"

"Mate, turn around. Look at my arse. Then take off your undies. That'll make us even because we would have seen each others arses."

"No, I don't want to do that, while I'm like this. I think it might make it worse." I said.

"How can it make it any worse than it already is mate?," Matt argued.

"This is ridiculous," I said.

"It's because your undies are wet, that's why it happened. You don't have to show me your cock if you don't want to. You've got your back to me anyway, so I'll only see your arse. I'll even close my eyes if you want. Either that, or as I said, I can show you my arse as well, so you won't be so embarrassed. It's just you and me here Jeff mate. No need to be embarrassed. Hasn't another guy seen your arse before?"

"Um, oh shit. You ask too many questions."

"Just trying to help. I'm sure that if you stand there without your wet undies on, your erection will be gone in no time."

"I wouldn't count on it. Matt, I'm not taking off my underpants, ok?" I said, annoyed.

"Well ok then, if you're sure. I've got an idea ... wait there."

Matt left for the changing room and shortly after returned, with a towel around his waist, and a spare one for me.

"Thanks," I said, begrudgingly. "Why didn't you just get me a towel in the first place?"

"I didn't think of it mate. I thought you'd be able to get rid of it by just taking your wet undies off. I didn't realise you'd be so crazy. It wasn't until you said you weren't going to do it that I had to think of something else."

"Put the towel over there, on the rail, and then go back over there," I instructed, with hand movements, careful to keep my front hidden from view.

"You're crazy man," he said. "There you are then. Your towel."

"Thanks," I said. I took the towel from the rail and tied it around my waist. I turned to him, now somewhat more decent, only a slight bulge showing through the towelling. "Sorry about that." I felt as if I was blushing.

Matt glanced downwards at my lower body. He smiled. "Don't worry about it. It's sweet. So where do you live then?"

"An apartment, in town," I replied warily. "It's a bit of a wreck."

"You live in the city? Alone?"

"Yep. I do. Why?"

"How are you getting home then?," he asked.

"Gary asked me to the clubrooms, but I don't think I can make it. I'm heading home. What's the time? There's a bus at four."

"Oh don't take the bus mate. Waste of money. The bus drivers are crazy around here. They're never on time. I'll take you home in my car."

"It's ok. I wouldn't want to put you out or anything."

"Nah mate. It's sweet. I'll take you. Got any beers in your fridge?"

DaveMate
DaveMate
22 Followers
12