How Mom Made Him State Champ Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,294 Followers

It was only early evening and Jacob knew he'd be getting laid at least a couple times that night. He just didn't realize it would be so soon.

Michelle left the group as one of Jacob's uncles was telling a boring hunting story. Jacob watched her stroll towards the door, her braless tits jiggling beneath her gown. Before she stepped inside she gave him a naughty little look.

"Come on." She mouthed.

Jacob followed her inside. Gail and Trudy looked at each other and smiled. They knew their sister was hungry for cock.

Not a word was said as Jacob followed his mom upstairs and into the bathroom. She closed and locked the door behind them and like an animal in heat began tearing her son's clothes off of him.

"We have to be quick." She whispered as she reached under her gown and slid her panties down her legs.

By now Jacob's confidence level was high so he felt right at home being the aggressor. As they began to kiss he reached around and squeezed her soft bubbly ass-cheeks.

He slid his hands down the back of her thighs and Michelle knew exactly what he wanted. Throwing her arms around his neck she hopped from the floor and coiled her long legs around his waist.

"We need lube." She said as her lips smacked against her son's.

Jacob walked his mom over to her bag which sat near the bathroom sink. As she reached down and thumbed through it he took a good look at the both of them in the bathroom mirror.

"What a fucking sight." He thought as he eyeballed the long tan silky-smooth legs that were wrapped around him.

He could see his mom's sexy feet tucked behind him, her heels resting on his ass. Her shapely mommy-rump hovered over his iron-hard cock as she reached around and applied lubricant to his cock-head and shaft.

His heart fluttered excitedly as he realized that this was his own mom he was holding, the one who gave birth to him and read him stories at night when he was a little boy. Now he was a big boy, with a large penis and Jacob was seeing a side of his mom that sons down't usually get to see.

Michelle guided her son's cap to its big puckered target and slipped it inside. She lowered her ass and with one long thrust Jacob sunk to his balls.

"Oh yeah, there's my baby." Michelle moaned.

Jacob pinned her against the wall and began to hammer away. With each of his upward strokes Michelle pushed her ass down, sending his greasy sausage into the deepest, darkest regions of her bowels.

"Oh God." His voice quivered.

"You're taking such good care of momma's rump, aren't you baby?" Michelle asked.

"I love your ass, mom." Jacob sighed.

"My ass loves you, sweetie. It loves to bounce up and down on that big monster, smothering it with warm love." She said.

Jacob fucked with everything he had, shaking Michelle's fragile body with each powerful thrust. She held on tight for the ride with her long gorgeous mommy-legs wrapped tightly around him.

"Oh my God, you're getting good.." She moaned, her body on the brink of orgasmic bliss.

"Uh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Jacob muttered.

"Oh baby, me too!" Michelle cried.

As Jacob felt the lava rise from his balls he planted his cock as deep up his mom's shit-hole as it would go and held it there.

"UUUUHHHNNNGGGGG!!!!!!" He grunted, firing a hot blast of teenaged spunk into her guts.

Michelle was right behind him. She let out a muffled little scream into the soft of his neck as her body began to tremble.

For two full minutes they rode the wave together, grunting and quivering as Michelle's anal ring slowly slipped up and down her son's thick veiny butt-fucker.

"Oh sweetie-bear, you rock my fucking world." Michelle sighed.

"I love rocking your world, mom." Jacob said.

"We better get back downstairs before your father figures out you're rocking my world." Michelle joked.

Having been gone no longer that 15 minutes Michelle and Jacob rejoined the family on the porch. The sisters all exchanged a knowing smile.

Having had a long day the whole house was in bed by ten. About midnight Michelle slipped out of bed and snuck down to the room her son was staying in.

When she cracked the door open and peeked inside Michelle found her mother and Jacob making love on his mattress bed. Jean was riding him at a nice slow steady pace. Michelle could see her son's cock slipping in and out of the soft fleshy folds of her mother's vagina.

Jacob's face was buried in a soft mound of granny-tits. He looked like he was in absolute euphoria as he sucked and chewed on her monster areola.

He peeked over and saw his mom watching from the crack in the doorway. With a mouth full of breast he smiled and gave her the thumbs up.

"I love you." She mouthed, then gently closed the door.

Jacob woke the next morning around ten. He was surprised to see his cousin Laura sitting in a chair across from him. What was even more suprising was that she was in a skimpy pair of panties and a wife-beater t-shirt. She was listening to Jacob's MP3 player, with her cute little bare feet propped up on the chair. Her long milky-white legs were slightly spread and Jacob could clearly see the bulge of her clamshell through the thin fabric.

"I like your music." She said, looking down at him.

"Thanks. Where is everyone?" He asked.

"They all went into town for breakfast. Won't be back for a while." She said.

Jacob laid back and tucked his hands behind his head. His muscular bare chest was exposed and his morning wood made an impressive tent in the sheet.

"So...do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah, he's a wrestler like you. Not as good though. So, do you always wake up like that?" Laura asked, glancing at the bulge in the sheet.

"Yeah, pretty much." He said.

"You must be pretty big for it to stick way up like that." Laura giggled.

"Yeah, it's pretty big, at least that's what all the girls I've been with say." Jacob said with pride.

Laura got up and pranced over to the window. Jacob watched her braless tits jiggle beneath her top and as she looked out at the lake he got a great view of her plump teenaged ass. Her panties were bunched up in her ass crack, exposing a lot off cheek.

"It's so beautiful here." She said.

"It sure is." Jacob said, staring at her long legs.

Laura turned and looked down at him.

"I know we're cousins and all but...do you wanna fuck?" She said, matter of factly.

"Sure." Jacob muttered, his heart racing.

Laura peeled off her panties, revealing her cute little bald pussy.

"I sort of have this problem though." Jacob said.

"What kinda problem?" She asked.

"Well, I promised my um...my girlfriend that I wouldn't have sex with anyone else." Jacob said.

"That's not a problem. I promise my boyfriend the same thing but I have sex with lots of other guys. Your secrets safe with me." Laura smiled.

"Well, she is okay with me doing other kinds of things with girls." Jacob said. "What kinds of other things?" Laura asked curiously.

"Well, she's okay with me going down on them and having anal sex." Jacob explained.

"Wow, so she'll let you eat other girls pussies and butt-fuck them? This girl must be so cool. Does she go to your school?" Laura asked, lifting her shirt off.

Jacob could barely answer as he caught sight of her big plump titties.

"No, uh...she's a little older than I am." Jacob said.

"How much older?" Laura asked.

"Oh, about twenty years." Jacob smiled.

"Holy fuck. Does your mom know?" She asked.

"Well, yeah actually she does." He answered.

"My boyfriend and I do anal, but he's not very good at it.... I bet you are though." Laura said, gazing at the tent in the blankets.

Jacob slowly slipped the sheet off his body revealing his big butt-fucker in all its glory. Laura's eyes got big and she gasped as her mouth curled into a naughty little smile.

At the restaurant the three sisters and their mother Jean sat in a booth talking while the men were outside shooting the shit with a couple other local guys.

"I was so jealous when you two went inside last night, I could have killed you." Gail said, gazing at Michelle.

"You could have taken him inside. I just beat you to the punch." Michelle said.

"Yeah, well we'll see who's punching first tonight." Gail said.

"Now wait a minute I think if anyone gets laid tonight it's me. You two are gonna be the one's tag-teaming him all summer." Trudy said.

"Now girls, why don't the three of you take him down to the boat house tonight and take turns on him like you did yesterday. In fact I may just join you this time." Jean said.

"Jesus, mother, you two fucked for an hour last night. Let us have some time with him." Trudy said.

"Oh dear, an hour's not nearly enough. Your mother may be old but she still has a healthy sexual appetite. Where do you think you girls got it from?" She asked, making her daughters giggle.

"I wonder if Laura's starting to crave sex like I do?" Trudy said.

"OH FUCK!" Laura cried as she was nailed to the mattress.

Her long milky-white legs were wrapped around Jacob's waist, her heels resting against his bouncing ass as his cock plunged in and out of her gaping butt-hole.

Jacob fucked her hard as he lay flat against her, savoring the feel of her young, firm tits against his chest. She let out a high-pitched squeal and her body began to convulse as yet another orgasm wracked her fragile teenaged body. "Well I for one refuse to sit there and watch my mother get her pussy pounded unless I can too." Trudy said.

"I agree, Michelle. State-Champ or not this "ass only" thing's getting a little old, don't you think?" Gail said.

"Hold on sec. Who was preaching to me when I first started this about giving him little rewards at a time...and saving vaginal intercourse for when he won state?" Michelle asked.

"That's great, so save your vagina, but don't deprive the rest of us." Gail said.

The four of them got quiet as Michelle looked down in thought.

"I guess... well, call me selfish, but I quess I just wanted his cherry, that's all." She said in a sweet little tone.

"Newsflash, sis. Your mother gobbled that cherry up yesterday." Trudy smiled.

Michelle and Jean exchanged a look.

"Hey, you told him it was okay." Jean said.

"I know I did, but I did that more for you than him. I wanted you to remember what it felt like to have a big dick inside of you. To be fucked hard like you used to be." Michelle said.

Jean reached over an took Michelle's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. She searched her daughters eyes.

"First of all, daughter of mine, there is no "remembering." That was the biggest dick and that was the hardest fuck I've ever had." She said, making her daughters giggle.

"Secondly, that gorgeous boy of yours could fuck every single pussy on this planet and it still wouldn't be his momma's pussy. I've seen the two of you move together and...no offence to my other girls, but it's like nothing I've ever seen." Jean said.

Michelle knew what her mother was talking about. She had been with many sexual partners in her lifetime, but when her and Jacob were together, it was like an intricate dance in which they both knew instinctively just how to move.

"Next week the two of you will be floating on your own little cloud. I promise you, when he makes love to his mother it'll be like nothing he's ever experienced." Jean said.

Michelle felt a surge of overwhelming excitement shoot through her body. She pressed her cute little toes hard against her sandals, flexing her long matronly legs. She felt her labial meat peel apart and vaginal juice trickle down into the crack of her ass. She felt her big breasts give out an excited quiver and her nipples harden into huge rubbery knots.

"Yes...I know it will." She whispered, her lips curling into a devilish little grin.

"So...is that a YES?" Gail asked anxiously.

Michelle peered over at her and Trudy with a smile.

"That's a yes." She said.

Gail and Trudy let out an excited cheer, like two little horny teenaged girls, bouncing in their seats and making their huge mommy-boobs jump.

The men outside heard them and smiled in through the window, shaking their heads. Little did they know that the source of their wives excitement was a big teenaged dick that would be hammering their pussies and making them cream.

Speaking of big teenaged dick, Laura's plump ass rested against Jacob, his tool buried so far up her shitter that only his big hairless scrotum was left tucked snuggly in her crack. She shifted her hips, up and back, up and back, digging his cock-head into the depths of her bowels. A froth of butt-butter escaped from her hole and ran down across Jacob's testicles.

"OH GOD!" Laura cried as her little legs began to shake.

She was leaning against Jacob, who was in his favorite position, on his back with his mouth stuffed full of breast-meat. He let his teeth scrape against her areola as he felt her young body convulsing.

Laura's sexy teenaged butt bounced on Jacob's dick for a little over twenty minutes before he before he blew his nuts. His meaty cock had made his cousin cream at least a dozen times and her young body shook yet again as he as the ropes of jism blasted from his cockhead.

"Holy shit, I envy the hell out of your girlfriend." She panted, laying flat against her big-dicked cousin.

This brought a huge smile to Jacob's face.

"If you only knew." He thought.

klrxo
klrxo
9,294 Followers
12