How Mom Made Him State Champ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,312 Followers

Michelle collapsed onto her side next to Jacob. One big bulging tit was stacked on top of another.

"Oh, sweetie...that was...naughty." She sighed.

"That was amazing." He said.

Michelle rolled onto her stomach and kissed her son on the forehead.

"You earned it, sweetie-pie." She said, looking down at his cum soaked shorts and still impressive bulge.

"Looks like your monster made quite the mess." She giggled.

"He wants more." Jacob smiled.

"Oh, he does, does he? Doesn't he ever get tired?" Michelle asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Nope." Jacob said.

"Never?" She asked, her curiosity building. "Never... okay, maybe after four or five." He said.

"Four or five orgasms?" She asked with curious fascination.

"Yep, but not until then." He said proudly.

Michelle glanced back down at her son's cum soaked package.

"Well, that's quite the monster. I'm afraid mine has you beat though." She said, looking back down into his eyes.

"She tires after a dozen." She said with a smile, then kissed her son again on the forehead.

"I need to get dressed. You better go upstairs and get cleaned up." She said.

"Mom, can I get a hug before you get dressed." He asked.

"Sure, lets get off the bed first." She said, taking her son's hand.

They stood facing each other at the foot of the bed.

"Do you wanna take off your shirt first, sweetie." Michelle asked suggestively.

"Sure." He said.

Michelle helped her son peel off his shirt so that they were both now bare chested.

"I just thought it might be more meaningful if nothing were between us." She said.

Michelle stepped in and embraced her son. Her big tits became sandwiched between them as they held each other tightly. As the hug lingered, Michelle began to give her son gentle little kisses on his neck.

Jacob's knees began to go weak and he pushed forward, backing his mom up to the wall. The swell in his shorts was enormous and he began to rub it against Michelle's nest, crushing her throbbing clit. Now pinned against the wall, with sparks flying, Michelle's instincts took over and she began to let her tongue roll across her son's neck. With arms wrapped tightly around his neck, she pulled herself up and wrapped her long naked legs around her son's waist.

Jacob's cloth covered cock began to dig through his mom's fleshy peddles, searching for the entrance.

Michelle was lost in lust, panting like an animal in heat as she dug her heels into her son's ass, tongue flailing wildly at the side of his face. She reached down between them and found the zipper to his shorts. She could feel the monster inside beating at the cage. She unzipped it half-way, then came to her senses.

"No...no baby, we can't." She panted.

"Mom, I need you." Jacob sighed

He pushed forward, his cock swell squeezing through her folds. Michelle's tiny hand grasped onto his cock meat, trying to keep it from going any deeper.

"You're father's home. We've been down here too long. We can't keep going like this." She said, struggling to keep his cock at bay.

"Oh, mom, I need in you." Jacob muttered.

He thrust all his weight forward. His cock began to emerge from the slit in his shorts like a pink serpent, slithering from its hole. Coated with pre-cum, his big mushroom tip slipped right through Michelle's fingers and sunk up in between her labial meat.

"Jacob, no...not now." She gasped.

It was a literal battle of wills at this point and Michelle's was breaking down quickly. Her hand slid down and crept into his shorts. She held his cock at the base, between her thumb and forefinger. His soft scrotal sack oozed between her fingers as she pinned his balls back against his ass, her long nails digging into the tender meat of his nuts.

"Jacob, please...you'll be inside momma, but you have to wait." She said.

His cock kissed the steamy socket of her vaginal entrance, aching to go forward. He could feel the moist heat of her furnace, the creamy mouth of her birth canal puckering against his engorged cock-head, eager to stretch around its girth.

"Jacob... Jacob Allen Little, stop this instant!" She whispered sternly.

Jacob let up and his mom let go of his cock. It sprang up and slapped his tummy. No longer pinned against the wall, Michelle slipped to the floor and regained her composure.

"I'm sorry, mom." He said.

"No, it's me that's sorry. I let things get out of hand." She said.

She glanced at the huge cock that seemed to be saluting her.

"You're a hard one to resist, handsome." She said.

She came back over and began rubbing his shoulder.

"Then don't resist." Jacob said boldly.

Michelle stared into his eyes.

"Be my state champion...and maybe I won't have to." She said.

klrxo
klrxo
9,312 Followers
12