How Much Do You Love...Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept telling her to "hang on, that it was almost over." Beth smeared cherry red lipstick on me and I was ready. The leader looked up from my wife's wet cunt and smiled at me. "You look very pretty John. I can't wait to rape you. I'll go first, then mad-dog, then Beth, and then Skull crusher. You remind me of a sweet little boy bitch I had the last time I was in the joint. We were together for three years. I'm no faggot, but I kinda miss the little fella. Your wife is going to sit on the couch, with her cunt wet and wide open. If she closes her legs she will be punished. Come over here and sit on my lap sweetie."

Susan reached out to me, as they dragged her to the couch, we hugged briefly and I told her I would be ok, that it would be over soon. I then walked to the leader and gingerly, awkwardly sat on his lap. His strong arms wrapped around me and he began nuzzling me, and kissing my neck softly. He slowly worked his way to my lips. "Open your mouth baby and give me that hot little tongue of yours. I want to taste that sweet, wet mouth," he said with a feverish, lust filled leer. I glanced up to see Susan and that was all the incentive I needed.

Her legs were gapped wide and I just knew if I hesitated the others would gladly rape her. They were messing with her tits a little but that was all. So far. As I look back on it, I hate to admit it but he really was a good kisser. Don't get me wrong, I fucking hated it, him, the situation... but on a purely sensual technique level... well it was not bad. I guess it surprised me. I mean I'm no Mr. macho, and while I don't have strong feelings against gays (some of my best friends are gay, well ok one -- and maybe BEST friend is too strong, but I do like the guy, I mean not sexually, but he is nice); my point is I am not, nor have I ever been a member of the gay party. Apparently though a good kiss is a good kiss.

The leader was slowly sucking on my lower lip, while holding me tight. Then as I opened my mouth a little his tongue flicked across my teeth and sent a little chill through me. The first time he sucked me in, I panicked a little but, he slowed down and let me get used to him. "Play with my cock baby, get me nice and hard so I can stick you good." I reached down and unzipped him. My rapist had a long, fat cock. There was no way that was going to fit inside of my ass! The idea of playing with another man's cock was alien to me, but I had to. I gently rolled him from cock head to its base, while we made out. I felt him get hard in my hands.

"So, good, so fucking good you hot little he-slut. I've been kissing you, now I want you to straddle me and suck me hard. Tell me how bad you want my cock inside of you. Tell your wife that you never loved her, that I am all you need. DO IT you fucking slut!" My heart, my ears, my blood were pounding. I could barely catch my breath. I put my legs on either side of the leader and snuggled up tight against him. I could feel his cock pressing into my stomach. I began to kiss him, suck him, lick is face with abandon. It sickened me to say it but I did.

"Oh daddy, your little girl loves you. Please fuck me, please rape me. I need it so bad. FUCK me now daddy, hurt my hot little ass. Teach your virgin little boy-girl how to ass fuck. I'm ready now daddy, I never liked having sex with her. Her fat tits are disgusting, it's your hairy muscled chest that I need, that I love." Susan let out an audible gasp and screamed "No!" I had hurt her, she thought I really was beginning to enjoy myself. I wasn't but I had to pretend to. "What a little slut! Ok bitch I'm ready to rape you, since you obviously need it. I want your wife to feel it. So here is what we're gonna do. She is going to lie down on her back. You will lie on top of her with your cute little ass sticking up. She can look you in the eye and hug you tight while I rape your sweet ass."

The others were laughing and cheering him on while my wife and I got into position. Susan held me in her arms and kissed me softly while we waited for him to stick me with his monster cock. "John baby, I'm so sorry. Hang on honey I'm here it will be ok. Focus on me, pretend it is me. We are back home, in our bed making love on a Saturday afternoon. I love you baby, I will love only you forever," my wife said through tears as she held me tight. The leader pulled my dry ass apart and spit into it a few times. Then he lined his cock up with my anus and slowly sank his dick inside of me.

"Arrrghhh! Shit! You are ripping me open, you are hurting me! Oh god be gentle, please, let me get used to it. Slow down." But he did not. He kept going deeper, harder, faster. I knew I was bleeding some. Actually I guess that helped him slide in easier. The pain was unbelievable. I laid my head down on my wife's chest and just cried and sobbed, and whimpered like a baby. To have her see it, to have her feel my body being power-fucked, to have my snot, and blood, and tears, and shit, and his cum drip on the woman I loved was the worst thing that has ever happened to me. The taunts and jeers and lewd remarks from the assholes who were next were hard to take to. This was not over. It was just the beginning.

"God you are one incredible lay. You are going through this to save your wife? She obviously does not love you. I'm no faggot. She could end this with a word. She could make a deal to save you. All she has to do is tell us to stop, to offer her hot, sexy, willing -- FEMALE body to us and you would be spared. Jesus fuck woman, how can you lay there and let me rape your husband. Don't you love him, even a little. You know it is your place to be raped, it should be you. What you are doing to him is cruel. He loves you woman, you don't deserve him. Oh well, since you don't care about him, why should I. Come on slut, tell me that you love it. Fuck me back, squeeze my cock in your ass. Come on little girl beg me to cum, make me cum inside of you. I had to, I had to do it. Oh god, no, but I had to protect Susan.

"Please daddy, harder, I need it harder. RAPE ME DADDY! Rip me open. Just fuck your little girl. I need it so bad, it feels so good to have you inside me where you belong. I love my strong daddy's cock. You make my butt feel all warm and tingly. Thank you daddy, I will always remember our special night." That did it, that pushed him over the edge. He grabbed my hips and began pounding my ass hard, yanking me back to meet his thrusts. It was wild, I was terrified as my rapist split me open. I felt myself tear inside. He was humping me now, pumping his dick into me as fast as he could.

Finally he screamed my name and came, and oozed his seed deep, down in the bottom of my ass. He left his cock inside me for several minutes while I cried on my wife's chest. She rocked me tight and told me that what he said was not true, that she DID love me. The Leader was kissing my back and neck while giving me a slow massage. I lightly sucked my wife's nipple for comfort as it slowly dawned on me. He was getting hard again. It did not hurt as bad this time, as I was already loose, and lubed. He took his time and savored my ass.

He seemed almost thankful, gentle. Perhaps he was recalling fond memories with his prison lover, I don't know. In a sick, sad way I was grateful. By contrast this slow, tender rape was almost pleasurable. I was sucking the tit that I loved, wrapped in my wife's loving arms. I was not in pain, and honestly it was not nearly as humiliating the second time around. The leader gently fucked me, rested, massaged kissed and finally came inside of me a second time. One down. Three to go.

To Be Continued...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hmm, that was a little different now wasn't it? Or was it? I really believe rape is about power, and domination and yes hot nasty sex. To hear some people tell it sex has nothing to do with it. Bull Shit. It sounds silly to have to say it, but sex is very much a part of rape. Is it the only part, no. But it is a big part. Um, if a guy is dating a woman, and his dick gets hard, and he decides to not take no for an answer, and strips her and puts his dick inside of her and ejaculates--see that is at least partially about sex. Yes I know all about the 90 year old grandmas and fat deformed cripples who get raped, but guys I promise that is not the norm. There are a hell of a lot more reasonably attractive college girls getting raped, than there are grannies. In most cases the violence level used is the amount necessary to get cooperation. (The FBI has an excellent study on several serial Rapists, let me know if you'd like a copy.)

My point is a rape is a rape is a rape. It does not matter if it is mommy, daddy, or a stranger. It does not matter if it is a woman, a fat cripple, a child or even (gasp) a man. Rape is one of the most under-reported crimes. A high percentage of male rapes occur in prison, and are never reported much less prosecuted. Who knows how many there are. I would think most straight guys would be even more reluctant than most women to admit that they were raped. I wanted to see if I could write about a subject that would make me a little uncomfortable.

It worked.

Well how much does your husband (boyfriend) love you? I suspect there are some guys who would take a bullet, but would not take a dick for the woman they loved. As twisted as this story is, it is still a love story, a romantic tale of self-sacrifice.

I'll probably conclude it in a few months. My final story for 2000 is the conclusion of my Christmas Series.

There, now I can rest easy. Drop me a line.

12