How Much Do You Love...Ch. 2

Story Info
He steps in front of a dick to save his wife.
7k words
4.02
117.4k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaz
Jaz
67 Followers

Um I guess you could figure this out without reading part 1, but I don't recommend it. - Jaz

* * * * *

I don't know if I can explain how much pain I was in at that moment. Physically, shit it was almost unbearable. A large cock was buried to the hilt in my ass. My rapist was stronger than I, and did not really care how much he hurt me. I was cracked and bleeding. My whimpers and shivers and tears seemed to excite him, to make him want to fuck me even harder. My bowels were on fire, every move, every thrust he made, sent fresh waves of pain through me. He had just cum deep inside me a second time, and for a moment I thought he might somehow stay hard for a third round. He had the right to do that if he wanted.

Our deal was that I had to completely satisfy each of the four assholes who had kidnapped me and my wife. If I could do it, with a smile on my face, then I won, WE won, and the woman I loved would be spared. If I failed to please them all sexually, if I resisted in any way they would force me to watch Susan being raped by them. She would become their fuck-slut for a week, and would be shared with their filthy biker friends. In a weird way that actually helped. I KNEW that my wife would not have been able to survive the vicious rape I had just been through, never mind being their property for a week! Despite my slight build and appearance, we both know that I am tougher mentally, physically and emotionally.

Oh make no mistake, after the first rape my brain was shrieking, I felt my sanity slipping away but a small portion of me clung to the hope that it would soon be over. I knew what I had to do, and I was determined to save us both. The hardest part of this ordeal had been that my rapist placed me on top of my wife, he made her hold me while he fucked my ass. I had to look her in the eye as I lost my anal virginity. She saw me break, saw my fear, and heard the slutty, disgusting things I had to say to save us. I wanted to believe she still loved me, still respected me but deep down--how could she? How could I be a man in her eyes. I was wearing her bra, panties and lipstick. I was forced to talk in a feminine voice, and pretend that I loved my rapist. How could I expect Susan to respect me when I could no longer respect myself.

The leader's dick finally shriveled up (I hope it falls off) and he withdrew from my ass with a slimy, wet plop.

"Sweetheart, you were incredible. It's been along time since a slut has pleasured me that well. Come here baby and give daddy a goodbye kiss. Mmmm you taste so good, so fucking good....Ok, you win, I'm satisfied. Mad-dog, it's your turn. Tear this slut up brother, enjoy yourself" Mad-dog was a small dirty looking thug. He had the eyes of a killer--no worse than that. He had the eyes of someone who ENJOYED killing. He scared the shit out of me. When the leader raped me, pain was incidental to him. He did not care if he hurt me or not, so long as he received pleasure. Somehow I knew it would be different with Mad-dog. Pain was not incidental for him. It was the whole fucking point, it was required. He got right to work making that clear.

"I don't like faggots. If it was up to me we would be fucking your wife right now. I'd have her pretty face wrapped around my dick. I'd be fucking that wet little mouth. It is your fault that I'm not able to rape her. This was your idea. Fine bitch, but you are going to pay. Remember if you fuck up, I get your wife too. I hope to god you fuck up. What do you say to that you fagified piece of chicken shit?!"

I wanted to wipe that nasty little smirk off his face, I wanted to punch him hard and see his eyes glaze over with pain, hear his nose make a wet crunching sound. I wanted that but instead I said, "Please tell me how I can please you master" in a little girl's falsetto. "Let me make it easy for you, I ain't no faggot lover. I ain't going to kiss you, that's fer mother fucking sure. I do't take sloppy seconds either, so yor cute little ass is safe too. So I guess the only thing you are good for is swallowing my cock," he said as he pulled down his pants and pointed to his uncircumcised 6 incher.

It wasn't a huge cock (although it was pretty thick). The problem was it looked so nasty, almost diseased. It seemed to have a life of it's own as it twitched and bucked as I drew near. It smelled--bad. I could not make myself believe that I had to take this man's penis into my mouth. For a second I thought I would lose it and puke on Mad-dog's cock. A sick part of me almost laughed as I got a visual of his dick covered in thick smelly chunks. Heh, heh. I guess I must have snickered a little bit out loud. In retrspect, that was a mistake.

"You think this is a game bitch, you think I'm playing with you mother fucker? Don't (Smack) you ever (punch) laugh at me you piece of shit."

I was dazed from the hard punches to my stomach and the stinging slaps to my face. I coud taste the salty tang of blood in my mouth and was gasping for air at his feet whn he rammed his cock down my throat.

"Choke on it slut, swallow my cock little girl. Mmm thas it, thas nice. Now lick it, play with it," he demanded as I knelt, submissively sucking his dirty prick.

It as kind of a strange sensation. I had never been on the other end before. It was kind of scary. Every few strokes he would get excited and enter my throat. It burned and made me choke. I kept thinking I would pass out. Then he would pull out a little. My mouth was making this wet gurgly sounds as I licked and sucked and slurped on my 2nd rapist's dick. Don't take this the wrong way but if you are ever given the choice between sucking a 6 inch dick or having an 8 incher crammed up your ass (twice), uh go with 6, every time. Gross, nasty, unpleasant--you bet your ass it was.

But compared to a vicious anal rape it was a breeze. In fact...well it was kind of cool. I mean this badass biker thought he could break me. I'm sitting there in a bra and panties sucking his cock for all I'm worth, and it barely phased me. He thought he was so bad, so scary. He thought he was humiliating me, I could not help but smirk a little, to let my utter contempt reach the front of my eyes as I gazed up at him.

That was mistake # 2.

"You filthy bitch, you like it, you like this?! Fine, lay down, lay down on your back and open your mouth," he said as he straddled my face. My head was flat on the floor and he began to deep drill my throat. This time he did not pull out quickly. I could not get enough air and my legs were bucking wildly. He grabbed me by my ears and squeezed my head tight as he slowly power fucked my throat. It was not funny anymore.

"Please let him go, he is choking. You are killing him. I'll do anything I love him, let him go!!" Susan shrieked and pleaded and begged. Mad-dog got an evil look on his face and pulled out just enough so I could breathe.

"How about it John. You know I want to fuck her. Have you had enough yet sissy boy? I want you to give her to me. I want her to hear you tell me it's ok to fuck your hot, sexy, wife. Say it bitch! Say it right now! " He screamed as he smacked my face over and over with his cock. For the third time that night I really thought I might die. So be it. If I died, I was determined that Susan know I loved her, and would never betray her. Maybe that would be enough to see her through. "Master your cock tastes good, please let me suck it some more", I said in a sultry, sexy vice. Mad-dog let out a low groan of frustration mixed with raw animal lust as he began slamming me hard again.

"Fine, you bitch. Take it, take it, take it all. You suck that cock, just lick it baby. Mmm, you like that, you want this? I'm gonna fuck you all night. Never gonna stop, ugh, ugh, oh shit, oh mother fuckng shitTTT!"

Then he did something strange. He pulled out of my throat and cupped his hands in front of his dick. Mad-dog shot load after ropey load of fresh cum into his right hand. His dick was jerking and pulsing as he came. He was still straddling my face and his sweaty balls rested on my chin, when he rubbed his handful of cum all over my mouth, nose and eyes, saying, "Lick it up whore, lick all my sweet cream up."

Slowly I stuck my tongue out and tasted his salty, sticky spunk. I lost it then, it was so degrading, I felt the first tear burn it's way down my cheek, mixing and merging with his cum. I could not breathe. I curled up in a ball at his feet and thanked god it was over.

"Oh we ain't done yet sissy boy. You just keep sucking me, I'll be hard soon and you can have another drink," He said as he roughly pulled me to my knees. It took me a few seconds but as my wife looked on in mute horror, I finally started licking and kissing the head of his cock. Mad-dog was semi erect when I swallowed him again. Clearly he was enjoying himself. I played with his hairy balls as I sucked his meat hard. Precum was leaking out of him and he was sweating profusely. It soon became apparent that he was having trouble getting it up again. Oh he tried, and obviously succeded, partially. But it seems ol Mad-dog only loaded one bullet in his gun that night.

I decided to rub it in.

"More baby, I need more of your thick cock. Fuck me Mad-dog, fuck my slutty mouth good. Now Mad-dog, pleeeze I whined and begged inbetween long, slow sucks.

His friends were snickering, softly chucklng at his expense. Finally he had said, "you silly faggot, I have had enough of you," in a cold tone before kicking me in the stomach and walking over to my wife. Mad-dog made her stand up and began kissing her long and hard. His mostly soft dick was pressed against her stomach. Both hands were on her naked ass, and he started humping himself against her. Susan was struggling as best she could. If Maddog could have gotten a full erection I have no doubt he would have fucked my wife right then. But as the seconds went by he became completely soft and shrivelled. He was done. He let go of my wife without a word and lit a cigarette. The Leader waited a second to make sure he was done. Then he nodded to Beth and said "Next".

Beth walked over to me, and looked up in my eyes. She really was a cute thing. Small petite, pretty. If it wasn't for the cruel set to her mouth she would seem almost innocent. Beth had a lost little girl look to her, that even under these circumstances was a little appealing to me. Plus she did have to LOOK UP to me. She was so different from my large Amazon beauty. Don't get me wrong Susan is a gorgeous, sexy, voluptuous woman. But she is almost 6ft tall compared to my 5ft 9in (and she likes to wear heels) I am in good shape but so is she. All I'm saying is on some level, as much as I love her I know she doesn't really need my protection very often. A part of me always wondered if I could save her when it counted. Before Susan I had always dated dainty little, fragile pixie women. If you were over 5ft 5inches 95 lbs, you did not stand a chance. Then I met my Susan, fell in love and that changed forever. Until Beth. She was a problem, she was my type.

She laid a hand on my shoulder and kissed me softly, demurely. "You are so brave, so strong. I wish I had a man like you. I have always wanted a man to love me and treat me right. Don't worry, this s going to be easy, it is going to be so good. I want you to make love to me. As a man. No more of this sissy shit. Go into the bathroom wash this makeup off and put your own clothes on. You can wash up. Then come out here teach me how to make love to a real man.

I have to be honest, it was kind of a relief. I mean after getting raped, being forced to suck cock, to kiss another man, well the idea of making love to an attractive woman was appealing. To get out of the makeup, to become a MAN again, to prove I was not a sissy, a faggot...Well let's just say I jumped at the chance. I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I could hear them laghing at me, but I did not care. I took a washcloth and scrubbed my face as hard as I could. Then I took my wife's bra and panties off and hopped in the shower for a quck cleanup. I came out, dried off, put my jeans and shirt on, and opened the door. I could not believe what I saw.

My naked wife was gagged and bound. She was on all fours, and the leader was rubbing his dick on her face, hard. Mad-dog had spread her ass open and was licking, and sticking his tongue deep in her ass. Susan was crying and bucking wildly, desperately trying to get away.

"That's right Bitch, I'm going to get you nice and wet, then I'm going to fuck you, I'm gonna tear this fat ass open. Go ahead, cry, that's it, scream you piece of shit. Oooh, you taste so good, so fucking good. You keep your ass nice and clean, I like that. It shows you are a lady."Mad-dog said as he slurped, and sucked and munched on Susan's ass. The Leader kept pressing his dick against my wife, he was not fucking her mouth, just making her sniff him, just enjoying her frightened puffs of air on his fat donkey dick.

"Oh shitt, oh shiiit! You are so hot, if yor husband does not get out here soon I'm gonna have to fuck you proper. Look at that mouth, I bet you could suck the cum right out of me. You'd like that wouldn't you? A slut lke you would have to like it. It's not our fault, you are made for sex. It's your god given right. You are a wet, piece of sex and you need a dick inside of you. The sooner you admit it to yourself, the happier you will be, " The Leader said as he spanked Susan's face with his prick. Finally he squirted a thick load of cream all over her eyes and watched it drip down her face. Susan's hands were bound and she could not wipe his spunk off. I could hear her muffled squeals of revulsion, of utter disgust, mingled with the laughter from the others. Just then the Leader looked up and saw I was in the room.

"Ah John, nice of you to join us. Nobody told you to take a fucking shower. If you are stupid enough to leave you sexy, beautiful, NAKED wife alone in a room with Rapists--shit who am I to argue. Thanks buddy, we had fun waitng."

He was right, I had been selfish, stupid. They had promised not to fuck her if I cooperated, nobody said anything about molesting her. Playing with her tits, sucking her pussy, and ass--even smacking her with a dick and cuming on her face, were all within the rules. They allowed me a moment to go to her, to wipe her face and kiss her through her tears. As I held her she clung to me like a ittle girl, shaking, terembling, shivering. Her teeth were chattering, and I could tell she was loosing it.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry. I won't leave you alone again, I promise. Look at me, look only at me. I love you Susan, I love you, I love you. Tune everything else out. Stay with me, be strong honey. I'll protect you. They are not going to hurt you anymore. They'll hurt me instead, don't worry I can take it," I said as I rocked her gently and kissed her softly. Slowly she calmed down.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and slowly turned around. "John you are so good to her, see that's what I want. I need you to make love to me, to take care of me, treat me with respect. Don't get me wrong I love these guys, I love my life, the freedom it gives me. But...sometimes I wonder what t would be like to have a citizen, a normal guy to take care of me. I'd probably cut his dick off in a week from the boredom, but, what a week it would be. I don' want you forever John, I sure as fucking shit don't love you, but for tonight, just tonight, you are my man. As I looked at Beth it slowly dawned on me how much danger I was in. In her own way she was worse than the Leader and Mad-dog. My wife knew I was not gay, she knew I hated every (well ok almost) minute). Sex wih Beth would be different. Susan wold have to watch me kiss and suck, and fuck, and cum inside another woman. There would be doubt in her mind, a part of her (and let's face it me) would wonder if I enjoyed fucking Beth.

"I want her to lay righ next to us. I want her to know that even though she is your wife, tonight she has to share you with me. Do it John, kiss me, strip me lick me, suck me, fuck my ass, my pussy, dominate me pound the living shit out of me. Master, I belong to you. Your little girl needs her big daddy. Please daddy fuck me good," she said in a breathy, humble little girl, fuck-slut voice.

It was almost like watching a movie. I saw a man who looks just like me, pull Beth down on the bed next to my wife. He pinned her, mounted her and began to kiss her slowly. This other man, enjoyed the taste of her mouth, the warmth of her body, as he slowly removed her clothes. He spent a long time kissing her, nibbling on her lips, her tongue, her neck, and finally her small, plump breasts. Beth was just a little more than a mouthful, he sucked her greeedily, feverishly. My wife looked at them in disgust, in shock, and finally in anger, as if she had been betrayed by the actions of this other man. I looked down and noticed that Beth was completely naked and that her pussy was being sucked. She was screaming my name for some reason, as she came for the first time. Her pussy was so wet, it glistened and dripped, and looked ready to be fucked. A dick was about to enter her fuzzy little hole.

"John you son of a bitch, you are enjoying yourself aren't you? How can you do this? How can yo fuck that little slut. You have to be enjoying it to get hard, to suck her, and lick her. Well go ahead, fuck her, see if I care!" Susan screamed as she turned her head away from us. Her words brought me back to reality and I could feel the heat of Beth's crotch. My cock was resting against her wet etrance. I realized wt I was about to do and stopped.

"Uh uh lover, you ain't stopping now, fuck me, fuck me like you mean it, lke you own me. Tell me that you love me, " she said as she thrust her hips forward impaling herself on my dick.

Once I was in there was no turning back. Instinct and the nights humiliation took over. A part of me wanted to fuck this woman. I did not love her, shit I did not even like her but...well the bottom line was I had to do what she said. Just like the men, if I failed to deliver, Susan would pay the price.

"Alright, ugh, how does that, uh fell. Do you like it, when I fuck your slick, little cunt. I love you Beth, I have always wanted a woman like you. You are soo fucking tight. Mmm, give it to me, gimme that sweet little tongue, I said as I began kissing her hard and hungry while fucking her. I kept playing with her clit as I banged her. Every once in a while I bent down to nibble her nipple. She was gasping and moaning in pleasure as a series of small orgasams ripped through her. I felt her pussy tighten on my cock. Tighten and release. I heard her fluids sloshing and squelching in delight. A strong pussy breeze was wafting up to greet me, as she clutched me tight against her. Finally a major blast hit her and she released me and fell back. I had not cum, but I dropped down and began to eat her snatch, to suck it dry. As I licked and lapped her, she seemed to enjoy it for a while, but after a few fevered minutes said "stop, that's enough, it's too much" .

And that was #3.

Susan would not look at me at first. She felt like she had been betrayed, like I had cheated on her. Over time I came to understand that she was making a distinction between willing sex and forced fucking. The sex I had with the guys was clearly forced as was the molestation and potential rape she had endured. But my actions with Beth were at least partially willing, I enjoyed it a little too much in her opinion. Frankly I don't know what the fuck she wanted me to do. It was a simple If/Then equation. Bottom line: IF I don't enjoy it a little I would not get hard. IF I did not get hard I would not have pleased my rapist. IF that happened, THEN Susan would be the one getting raped for a week. Her way she gets raped, my way we go home. IF I can beat this final rapist scum.

Jaz
Jaz
67 Followers
12