How Much Do You Love...Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sized him up Skull-crusher's name did not seem to fit him. He looked, kind of like my dad's accountant. I mean if you put him in a suit and tie he could be a nerdy little geeker. He came over to me and shook hands.

"John, Susan I want to congratulate you on your decorum in what must have been a very unpleasant situation. We are almost through. I'd like you to both get dressed. Let me assure you, none of us will lay a hand upon you the rest of the evening. I am not interested in having sex with either of you. "

It sounded incredible. It sounded unbelievable. It sounded too good to be true.

And it was. Lord, God it was.

Susan and I got dressed quickly. I hugged her briefly and after a few seconds she returned it. She was still pissed about me fucking Beth (shit I did not even cum!) but I could tell we would be ok. When we were dressed and settled Skull-crusher began to speak.

"As you know my friends and I enjoy the occasional rape. They fuck, and suck, orally, anally, vaginally.--it does not matter. I am a little different. I enjoy fucking mentally, vicariously if you will. It's more than just voyeurisim. I don't just watch, I direct. I analyize our guests personalities, their flaws and weaknesses and suggest a rape/torture strategy that will have maximum effectivenes. Physically I am not very impressive, weak even. But I crush MINDS. I destroy psyches. It gives me sexual pleasure to do so. I am about to destroy you and your wife. John you have spent this entire evening trying to save your wife, at great personal expense. Everyone in this room wants to see her spread open and fucked, no that's not quite right. We want to see her spread open and raped, HARD! " he chuckled in a calm demented tone.

"B,bbut you promised. You promised if I cooperated, if I let you rape me, if I made you all cum, then you would not touch her. Please let me suck you, I can make you cum too. It is not fair, I love her. Please let us go, just let us go."

"Shh Jon, calm down. Hush. I already told you, we are not going to rape your wife. YOU are. You are going to rip her clothes off, fuck her cunt, her ass, her mouth--beat her if you have to, if you want to. I want her crying, screaming, humiliated and desperate to get away from you. If you are soft with her, I will know. I will not be aroused, and you will fail. John believe me, you don't want to fail. When you are through I want your wife to hate you. She will know why you raped her. She'll try to rationalize it. But deep down her body will always recoil from your touch. She will shiver, and bristle whenever you get too close. Susan will never feel safe in your arms again, she will never quite be able to trust you. She will hate you yes, but she will fear you. Behind her eyes, beneath her surface smile will be pain, pain caused by you. Remember this day, remember my words. Today is the death of love for you both."

I listened in horrid fascination. What kind of creature would do this? He got pleasure from hurting us. Well I did not plan to fail. I really believe our love was stronger than their hate. I held the woman I loved in my arms and said, " Susan baby we can do this. You know I love you, that I would never hurt yo if we had a choice. But...we don't. It's either this or you get raped by all of them for a week. We have to." I said as I held her close.

Susan wasn't so sure.

"John I don't know about this, I sure don't want to be raped by a biker gang but...at least when it was over, I would have you, I would be able to fall apart, and lean on you while I healed. If I survived I could still love and trust you. But John what if he is right, what if we do this and I end up afraid of you, hating you. The we lose everything, I don't think we can risk it. I think I have to go with them. Oh god I am so scared but I love you, I'll make it. We'll get over this one day, I love you forever" She said through tears, as she clung to me and cried her heart out.

Skull-crusher was not content with her solution.

"John my deal is with you. She does not get to decide, YOU do. Do you really want to let a gang of rapist, murderers, and abusers of women Rape your wife for a week?! Do you trust them to keep their word? If you do you are the stupidest mother fucker I have ever met. I promise you if you let her do this she is lost to you forever. But...it's your call. What's it gonna be?"

I looked at Susan, and well, I'm sorry but she was wrong. I could not risk it.

"I'll do it, I'll rape her."

The words hung in the room and everything got quiet. Susan was looking at me in shocked disbelief. She was shaking her head no. She began backing away from me, and had a terrified look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, but I have to do this, and I can't be gentle. Please god forgive me." I cornered my wife and told her to be still. She did not move as I slowly removed her shirt. I pinned her against the corner and began kissing her hard. It was kind of weird. I love this woman, my body is trained to be gentle, to be tender with her. I usually consider her needs, ask her what she wants, make sure she ready.

"No wait, stop, don't John! I said stop it!" she said as she began to struggle.

Susan is a very strong woman she works out, and has longer arms (and nails) than I do. I really was not sure if I could man-handle her. So...I did what I had to do. I smacked her hard across the face, and followed up with a knee to her stomach. While she was gasping for air I wrapped my hands around he throat and choked her just enough to take the fight out of her. As she lay on the bed gasping, dizzy, choking uncontrollably, I finished removing our clothes and mounted her.

"It's time slut, it's time you were fucked properly. You've been teasing these people all day, and they deserve to see you raped. Feel free to scream, beg all you want slut. That's all you are good for. Take my cock, drink my cum, and enjoy it."

I tried to distance myself from what I was doing, what I was saying. Every XXX movie, every sleazy porn mag I had ever read came back to me that night. Every once in a while I'd give her a medium slap just to remind her that it could be much worse if she resisted. My dick was in her now and I felt myself get nice and hard. I kept sucking her fat tits hard as I rammed deeper and deeper in her cunt. I had never fucked Susan dry before. It made her feel so much tighter. I could tell that I was hurting her but, well I had to. Her hands were pressed against my chest. She wasn't really resisting (besides crying and saying no)...but I could tell she hated what I was doing. After my interrupted session with Beth I was already close to cumming.

"So tight, so fucking sweet. I'm gonna fuck you all night, this ain't over yet, you're making me cummmm! " I said as I exploded deep inside my wife's unprotected pussy. I had never done that before. Susan and I had decided before we got married that we would wait until we were settled in our careers before having kids. Frankly I liked our life and was not sure I wanted the changes a child would bring. At least, not quite yet. I used a condom when having sex, cuz she did not like how the pill made her feel.

"How could you do that to me? I thought you loved me, you BASTARD! You just raped me! You are no better than they are!" she said as she broke down in tears. I felt like a piece of shit. I had hurt the only woman I had ever loved, the only woman that I WOULD ever love.

And I wasn't done yet.

"I don't have a choice Susan, I know what is best for you. I have to do this to save you. I have to rape your ass. But I'm kind of worn out right now so I need your help. Get down here and suck me back to life," I demanded as I grabbed my wife's hair and guided her to my flaccid cock.

"Oh shit he's gonna make her swallow his slim jim. Look at that mouth, crammed full and bursting with cock. He's doin it, he's really raping his wife!" Skull-crusher said in glee. His hand was wrapped around his cock as he jerked off to me fucking Susan's mouth.

I could see Susan's embarrassment, her complete humiliation. It was not just about what I was doing to her, but who I was doing it in front of. As I looked down at her face I saw her quivering chin, and tears dripping from her eyes while she sucked me. I decided to take it to the next level.

"This one is for you boss," I said as I took my dick out and began spanking my wife's face with it.. I pressed my cock against her nose, eyes, cheek and rubbed it in her hair. Precum was leaking out of me and smearing her face with a slick little trail. The leader came over and we high-fived, and all of us laughed at Susan.

Skull-crusher was getting close to his orgasm. If I could just push him over the edge we could all go home.

I knew just what I had to do.

"Susan it's time. I need you to get up on all fours, and hold your ass open for me. Suck my cock and get lots of spit and saliva on it...that's it a little more, ok. "

Susan made one last attempt to avoid the anal rape.

"John please, think about what you are doing. I, I understand the rest. You have hurt me but I still love you and I will try to forgive you. But John, if you do this...I don't know. This is so debased, so utterly degrading. It is a filthy, nasty, cruel act. For the rest of my life I will remember the asshole who forced me to endure this, and I will hate him. Even if it's you, even if it is the man that I love.

I heard her, I understood what she was saying. I recognized what I was giving up. But what Susan did not understand was this was no longer about love, or pain, pleasure or cruelty. No it was much simpler than that. It was about survival. I believed her when she said she would hate me if I raped her ass. But I believed Skull-crusher when he said she would be destroyed if she became their bitch-meat for a week. My way she lived. Her way she died.

Or worse.

I could not explain it to her then. I was so close to tears, to a complete breakdown, a total shutdown that I could not spare the effort it would take.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. I'm going to enjoy this sweet, juicy ass of yours. Now hold it open, good, good. Wait for it, here it comes...ARRGH!! Holy shit you are fucking tight! Do you like it Susan, are those tears of Joy? I bet they are. I laughed as I slowly sunk my dick into Susan' virgin ass.

Susan was in a lot of pain. She tried to crawl away from me several times and I had to smack her hard a few times to keep her in line. Finally something seemed to break inside of her and she gave in. I could hear her soft whimpers and child-like mewls. It was painful to watch. I kept hurting my wife for several minutes. The part of me that was not quite insane was in shock and revulsion over what I was doing. I was hard, yes. My dick felt good but...I felt so guilty, so unhappy I could not quite cum.

Luckily Skull Crusher could.

"Rape her, rip her, crush her, fuck, fuck FUCK!" he roared as I slowly pounded her ass., and he started to spurt.

Then something unexpected happened. Skull-crusher began to cough, and wheeze, and gasp for air. I recognized the symptoms. He was having a severe Asthma attack. I flashed back to similar experiences with my younger brother.

"Quick get his fast acting inhaler. Check his belongings. Skull-crusher slow your breathing, calm down. That's it, in/out."

After a few minutes when found his inhaler and slowly his breathing returned to normal. One thing was sure, He. Was. Done.

And that was #4.

The room got very quiet as it dawned on everyone that we had won. Frankly I on't think they ever gave serious consideration to the thought that we would defeat them. But I got to hand it to them they took it pretty well.

"John you are one hell of a man. I could never do what you did. I don't care how much I love a chick, no way I take a dick for her. You got guts little fella. Go on, get dressed, take your wife home. It goes without saying but if you call the police you are dead. If none of us get you someone in or gang will. This was probably the worst 90 minutes of your life. Move on, get over it. Peace little brother."

My wife and I walked out of hell together silent, but side by side. She refused to talk to me as we walked the mile back to our car. She went to the trunk, opened a bag and pulled out her cell phone. She had been saving it for an emergency. Apparently our car breaking down was not bad enough to bring a cell phone into our vacation. Susan had forbidden me from bringing my phone on our belated honeymoon. I was very close to being a workaholic, and she did not want to tempt me. If only... I felt a righteous anger bubble up inside of me and then fade away as I saw her face. She did not say a word but broke into tears shame and frustration, as she clearly felt this was all her fault.

I tried to comfort her.

"It's ok baby. Susan it's ok, everything will be ok, I promise. Let it out, we'll put this behind us. It never happened, it's just a bad dream," I said as I put my arms around her.

It's hard to explain. She let me hold her, she did not scream, or run away. But...she did not nestle against me either. Usually when we hold each other we kind of shift, and blend and merge. When Susan was in pain she always came to me for comfort, for reassurance. As I felt the woman I love stiffen in my arms and endure my embrace, I knew we were in trouble.

EPILOGUE

It's been 8 months. We tried to put our lie back together, to rebuild "US". We really did try. It was just too hard. I felt so guilty, so angry at them and at her, so ashamed of what I had done, sometimes I could not stand to look at her. I guess she must have felt the same way. We spent more and more time apart. About 3 months after our rapes, I suggested we try making love. Susan half-heartedly agreed. It was a disaster. Every inch of her screamed she did not want to look at me, much less touch me. I was unable to achieve an erection.

After a few passionless kisses and pitiful gropes we gave up. That was the beginning of the end for me. I took a Leave of Absence from work, and grew more despondent each day. Seven months after our rapes I decided I had enough of looking into her accusing eyes. I never wanted to see her in pain again. Seeing hatred and pain where I expected to see love and comfort finally broke me. Somehow I got it into my head that I had destroyed my wife, that I had for all intents and purposes ended her life. Fair is fair. An eye for an eye, a life for a life. About a month ago I started seeing a psychiatrist. I had great difficulty talking to him so he suggested I write it out, like a story. So I did.

This is it.

Susan my love after you read this please deliver to Dr. Sloptvik. I am so tired, I give up. I am truly sorry that was unable to protect you better. I wish you no ill will and hope you find happiness without me.

You certainly deserve it.

Goodbye, Johnathan Pressman.

* * * * *

AUTHOR'S NOTE -

So that's my first offering in 2001. Once again it's really not about liking the story or the people described. Good lord knows it's not about liking me. The simple truth is this guy ain't me. You really can't learn very much about me from reading one of Jaz' stories. I know there are a lot (a whole fucking lot) of closet psych majors, religious Nazis and the truly gullible who believe they can read clues, can access some deeper meaning in what I write. Good luck to them. To me it's just a fucking story that I made up but hey, what do I know?

There, now I can rest easy.

12