How Much Do You Really Love Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Oh fuck!" Darla groaned the obscenity escaping from between her lips like an offered prayer. In all the years I had known this young woman, I had never once heard her utter that particular word before. Now, upon hearing her say it, it was like a rite of passage, the moment of being a virginal young girl, soon woman was a moment not lost on any of us.

I had purposely stayed away from her clit, barely even reaching it before my tongue once again licked, lapped, and fluttered between the folds of her ever increasing moisture. Jackie had once told me that I ate pussy better than I fucked. It wasn't a blow to my ego or anything like that either, she came quite nicely whenever we had intercourse, but she had told me, and then of course showed me how hard she climaxed whenever I went down on her. I knew as I lay between Darla's outstretched legs that I was just beginning the erotic tease of her sweet pussy, just as Jackie did, smiling, still caressing, and playfully fondling Darla's pert young breasts.

Eventually, I allowed the tip of my tongue to flick softly, yet furiously against her hard little button.

"Oh my God!" Darla cried out passionately. "It...it...feels like sparklers going off!" She exclaimed.

That was a new one. But if it felt like sparklers to her then I was about to help her celebrate this new Independence day in the best way that I knew how. Through experience of her own, Jackie knew what Darla was feeling, knew that my mouth, lips and tongue would soon pleasure her clit in ways she never knew existed. And as I began doing that, Jackie surprised us both by leaning over, and now capturing one of Darla's supersensitive nipples between her lips and began to artfully suck it.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She cried out once again, over and over. I lapped at her split tasting the essence of her pre-spending like a thirsty cat. Her clit vibrating, just as she was as she once again shuddered beneath me uncontrollably, bouncing her hips, gyrating her pelvis upwards against my face, nearly fucking me as she did so.

"Make her cum baby, make her cum." Jackie urged me unnecessarily. I began tickling her with one finger, the wetness of her now very slick cunt further lubricating herself, the simultaneous discovery of the fact she truly still did have an attached hymen. Darla wasn't just technically still a virgin as I licked and sucked her sweet succulent cunt, she truly had never had anything inside her until now. I kissed her exposed hymen, tonguing it, probing and pressing my tongue against the tiny barrier, letting her know as I did so that it soon would no longer be a symbol of what she now was.

Darla continued to thrash beneath me, her head rolling from side to side on the pillow, her moans of pleasure becoming almost continuous, one long string of sensual utterances as her pleasure escalated towards new heights. I felt her shudder again, seemingly holding her breath, and then more forcefully than I had done until now, wrapping my lips about her hard nubbin, pulling on it, sucking it firmly, simultaneously lashing out at it with my tongue as I did so.

Darla screamed, took a breath, screamed again and exploded.

Careful of her sensitivity, I backed way off, though still flicking my tongue as softly as I could within the folds of her now drenched pussy, she continued to shudder, tears literally rolling down her face as Jackie kissed, licking them away, holding and then cradling Darla's head against her. I sat up, watching this, wishing that it was a moment we had captured on camera even, so beautiful was it as she lay there trying to emotionally recover. To my surprise, and somewhat to Jackie's as well, my wife's breast was easily within reach of Darla's mouth. I now watched as Darla took it like a newborn baby, gathering the hard aroused tip between her lips as she pulled on it, sucking it softly, yet urgently. Jackie closed her eyes, moaning contentedly as she did, stroking her fingers through Darla's hair, rocking back and forth slightly on her haunches as the two embraced.

Seeing this, I felt my cock throb, almost painfully so. If I thought it was hard, swollen and stiffly straight before, it was even more so now. A thin streamer of sticky dick-drool clung to the head of my prick and dripped down towards the bed, connecting a fragile line of precum fuck juice that suspended itself like a strand of webbing. Jackie smiled upon seeing that, now placing her hand gently along side of Darla's face, tipping her head upwards forcing Darla's eyes to now look into her own.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

Darla nodded her head, though a nervous, yet excited look once again came into them.

"Lay down on your back," Jackie instructed. "And don't worry, we'll take this as slow as you like, for as long as you like," she assured her.

"Easy for you to say," I thought to myself as my prick continued to leak out another even thicker streamer of juice. Jackie quickly gathered that up with her finger, wrapping it around it like a ball of string before placing it against her still somewhat tender clit, massaging and once again teasing it with my silk feeling lubrications.

Jackie then directed me to kneel between Darla's legs, bending her at the knee, though not before angling her virginal cunt upwards with one of our soft plushy pillows. "Don't do anything until I tell you to," she informed me. "Just let me do all the preliminary work," she smiled knowingly.

I was only too happy to oblige.

I felt my wife take my enormously rigid hard cock in hand. She began to softly rub the spongy head of it back and forth, up and down Darla's still very wet split, teasing her...as well as myself when she did. Even then I worried, the pleasure she was giving me, as she gave it to Darla was already threatening to evoke the sperming that I knew I'd eventually unleash within her. Hearing Darla's renewed moans and groans of delight merely intensified that sensation. Especially when she pulled upon my prick, now pressing it even more firmly against the still barred opening of the young woman's cunt.

"Push...just a little, and then keep it there," Jackie informed me, now turning back towards Darla. "And you honey...try and relax, just enjoy the feel of Dan's hard stiff cock against your pussy, try to imagine gobbling it up with your cunt like it was your mouth the way you sucked him inside you earlier."

It in fact almost felt like that. Darla did have slightly larger labia than my wife, her lips wrapping around my shaft like a pair of wings, which now caressed the strained shaft of my prick as Jackie continued to hold it, rubbing it up and down Darla's rapidly moistening split.

"Push a little more," Jackie almost whispered, and I felt the head of my dick firmly connected against her hymen, the pressure in doing so forcing it to flatten back some as I did, though I held myself in place, not going any further as Jackie again coaxed Darla to "Gobble some more of it."

I felt her begin to stretch, the head of my dick entering her by millimeters, not inches as I continued to press forwards, Jackie's hand now letting go. "Easy baby, easy," she said speaking to each of us. Her hands once again finding Darla's nipples, gently caressing them, teasing them as I continued to press inward a fraction at a time.

"That's it honey, you're doing fine," Jackie assured her, the mixture of pleasure pain now on Darla's face as she grimaced, though not enough to back off or give up against the continued onslaught as my prick continued to stretch the thin barrier keeping me from entering her virginal cunt fully.

"Now! Now! Fuck me now!" Darla screamed out rapturously. I looked over towards my wife, Jackie wordlessly nodding her head yes towards me, her fingers suddenly seizing each one of Darla's hard extended nipples between.

"Now!" Jackie said.

I shoved, felt the last attempt of Darla's hymen trying to bare my passage inside, Jackie gripping each of Darla's nipples, pinching them between her fingers.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Darla cried out, tears once again rolling down her face. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeee!"

And then suddenly, just like that...I was in. I felt the "pop" of my dick head slip even deeper inside, though I held up, the strain and pressure of my penetration rapidly lessening.

"That's it baby, hold still, let her get used to it," Jackie urged me, no longer pinching or holding Darla's nipples, once again just lightly caressing the tips of each as she lay there. "Let her...tell you when she's ready for more."

It was perhaps five or six seconds before she did, though she informed me by once again "gobbling" more of my shaft, inching herself forward, hunching up her ass away from the pillow.

"More," she moaned softly.

I slid in a little deeper, and then deeper still, no longer doing so in mere millimeters, but in inches now as the slickness gathered, bathing us each until I was balls deep inside, once again holding still as I throbbed desperately inside her, as her cunny hummed wonderfully about me as well.

"Fuck!" I moaned. "Not now! Not now!" I said to myself, but the intensity of the moment, for me at least, was more than I had imagined or could take. As I knelt there unmoving, I felt the first delicious spurt of my cream explode from the tip of my cock, no doubt bathing her cervix as the head of my cock rested against it. Jackie knew without any doubt I was cumming as I knelt there unmoving, the eruptions of my prick too sweet to ignore or control as much as I had wanted to. I felt her hand on my ass, gently caressing me as she leaned over.

"Its ok baby...it's ok. Sperm her sweet cunt, make it all nice and slick and juicy inside," she said assuringly, and then asked softly enough so that only I could hear. "How many did you take?"

"Two," I barely managed, still feeling the wash of pleasure as it consumed me. I saw Jackie smile, grinning actually.

"Good boy...figured you would."

Though I felt somewhat embarrassed at having come so fucking soon, moments later as I knelt there, my cock just as hard and as firm as it had been, not softening in the slightest, I began to ease out of Darla's still almost too tight cunt, drawing myself out until just the tip of my head remained inside her. I saw a mixture of fluids, hers and mine coating my prick, a pinkish tint to the coloring as I slowly began easing back inside her once again. Darla's mouth formed an oval, her moan telling me as I did so that whatever pain she had known was now being replaced by one of pure pleasure. She moaned softly, her head once again rolling back and forth across the pillow.

"Yes! Yes! Oh God yes!"

Though slowly, the speed of our coupling gradually increased. My prick now sliding in and out of her as easily as it did whenever Jackie and I made love. When Darla locked her legs around my back, forcing me to drive into her even deeper, we all knew then she'd become a woman, her pleasures now those of a woman as she strove herself against me. When she began to pant expectantly, I once again felt a renewed surge of pleasure forming deep within my balls. Jackie reaching around, cupping them, feeling them tighten as I did so.

"Wait for her...wait for her!" she urged me softly. I did...sliding in and out, in and out, hearing her pant, hearing the subtle change in her breathing, and then suddenly the silence of it as she held her breath, arched her back, and for a moment, became suspended in time.

"Now!" Jackie cried out loudly. "Now Dan, now! Fill her with your cream again!"

Right on cue, I began to spurt, and as I did, Darla screamed out, the low deep groan of her own climax seizing her in its grip. I could feel the spastic pulsations of her pussy clenching my shaft, releasing it, and then clenching it again, over and over. The spurts now timed perfectly, harmoniously with each as I showered her with a second, even more rapturous sensation of joy and pure unadulterated pleasure.

Now finally weak in the knees, I withdrew from her completely, collapsing by her side, our lips meeting for the first time as we kissed, deeply, erotically, and tenderly.

Looking down, only then did I realize that Jackie had taken my place. Her mouth lovingly, softly and likewise tenderly licking, sucking, and drinking down our combined essence as Darla continued to moan at the sudden unexpected sweetness she now felt.

To her surprise, as well as my own. She came again. A bit more softly this time, almost purring as she did. After that, we all lay together, Darla sandwiched between us, the contentment of the afterglow covering us like a comforting blanket.

Time seemingly had indeed stopped. I don't know how long we lay there together like that, but in time Darla moved, her eyes filled with wondrous joy, and a hint of wickedness as she suddenly sat up between us.

"Now...it's my turn to return the favor," she said smiling. "But I want to feel that hard cock inside me again too," she added with a gleam in her eye.

It was she who now directed the action, the desire. Making it known to Jackie of her intent as she nestled herself comfortably between my wife's legs, gingerly, and oh so innocently, running her tongue up and down my wife's split for the very first time. Once again kneeling behind her, I was amazed, though pleased as my cock immediately stiffened, easily sliding now into Darla's womanized pussy as I fucked her from behind, slowly pleasuring her again as she in turn pleasured my wife's cunt until we once again exploded, simultaneously together.

**

All three women had gone out to breakfast together. Brad came over as he usually did to watch the morning game during the football season. Initially it was awkward for us both as I met him at the door inviting him in. Neither one of us saying anything as I turned on the TV, sitting down. Finally he turned towards me and spoke, his tone nervous unsure.

"Thank you," he said simply.

My response ran through my head in a flash of thought. Phrases like, "My pleasure, or Anytime, or glad to be of service," sounding so inappropriate, though I felt them in that way.

"You're welcome," I said simply. Then we both sat and began watching the game, in time cheering on our respective teams as the friendship between us held and solidified even more than it had been.

**

That evening Brad and Darlene came over to dinner. We toasted one another in friendship, enjoyed another well prepared meal together and laughed as friends once again. Perhaps the wine, the intensity of our emotions loosened whatever fears or inhibitions any of us might have had as Jackie and Darlene surprised the two of us. They had stood as one simultaneously. At first I had thought them to have done so in preparation of clearing away the dishes. But then Darlene came over sitting down in my lap, just as Jackie did, sitting down in Brad's. Brad and I both looking over towards one another, surprise clearly etched within our faces.

Jackie looking towards me as she sat in Brad's lap, Darlene looking at Brad as she sat down in my lap, and then both saying in unison as they did so. "So...How much, do you really love us?" They asked.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
12