How Much Do You Think I Would Bring Ch. 02

Story Info
George's story continues.
1.8k words
4.02
62.7k
30

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,391 Followers

The trip home was the longest of my life. The late night/early morning airplane ride was no fun. Not even the addition of a very cute, mini-skirted flight attendant for the return flight could lift my spirits. The older sister who had witnessed the sale of her sibling, wore a sober expression that matched my own. One of the husbands kept looking at his check. He literally had a raging hard on at all of the money he now possessed. The other husbands were quite, they tried exchanging jokes, but their banter was flat. Once our airplane arrived at the big city I drove straight home, even though I had not slept in over a day. I got home, crashed and slept the clock around.

The house seemed so empty without Eileen. I looked through old photo albums, recalling our life together. I felt a bit like a widower. When she came home IF she came home would she be the same Eileen I had fallen in love with? Would she come home hard and bitter? I had no way of knowing. If she came back drastically changed would I even want to stay married to her? I realized that these questions were not ones that Eileen and I had even considered. Neither had they been raised by "The Company" I now realized for very good reasons.

I opened the box of Eileen's effects. Once more I inhaled her intoxicating aroma. I found a chain and hung her wedding band and engagement ring about my neck. I wanted to wear them as a constant reminder of a wonderful past and a promise of a better tomorrow. I looked at the check but the vision of her up on stage being bid on by God knows who, had the effect of making the money seem worthless. Still I knew I would deposit the check on Monday morning, Eileen was working hard for this money and more like it. She had guts. Eileen always was a brave girl.

When Monday came, after depositing the check, I buried myself in work. The everyday routine helped mask the apprehension, anger, and sense of loss that now otherwise filled my days. After work I started on a long list of home improvement projects. Eileen and I had already decided that we would stay in this house. It fit our needs and had a couple of extra bedrooms for children. We decided to be careful with the money Eileen earned. Whatever we decided to do with it we would not fritter it away or spend it on luxury items that we really did not need. We expected to travel a lot. Eileen talked about her desire to conceive a child in the Italian foothills. I could just picture the two of us watching Mediterranean sunsets and making out like teenagers.

I'd been home for more than a month when I realized that I had not jerked off even once. I got turned on by all of the same things. My boss's secretary still had incredible legs. I appreciated all the women and girls that I passed on the street. I surveyed every page of Eileen's Victoria's Secret catalogs but when I sat down to try and jerk off to any of those images, I saw Eileen up on stage, heard the animal roar of the crowd, and little soldier simply turned turtle. I took the porno that had inspired our saga out to the woods and blasted the DVD full of holes with my shotgun. It helped a bit.

I joined two different bowling leagues and spent as much time away from the house as I could. It took three months for the worst of the aches to abate. I thought about Eileen constantly. I had decided that once she came home I would not ask her a single question about her captivity. I realized that it was better that I not know. On the other hand would I take her up on her offer to be my slave for her first year back with me? Absolutely! She would owe me a year's worth of sex; I fully intended to collect. Thinking about that was the breakthrough I needed. I jerked off to Eileen in handcuffs, Eileen in her raciest lingerie calling ME master. My masturbatory fantasies to those images were the most potent I had ever had.

To my surprise life went on. There were occasional cryptic updates from "The Company" in my e-mail. Most of them ran along the lines of "Your wife is adjusting well." or "Your wife wishes you a a pleasant weekend." The Thanksgiving Holiday arrived and I thought it best to get out of Dodge for the week. Telling everyone that I was going out to meet with my wife at her Aunt Ida's on the other side of the country. (Eileen had used the perfectly fit, if elderly, Aunt Ida's failing health as her reason for being out of town for the year.) I flew to Nevada and spent a great deal of money at the Bunny Ranch on a charming whore who looked a fair bit like Eileen. I ran her through some of the scenarios I had in mind for my wife when she was returned to me. It was money very well spent.

After that I went hiking and fishing in the high Sierras. The pure mountain air helped to clear my mind. I took lots of photographs, I wanted to make a scrapbook to show Eileen how I had spent my time. There were two reasons for this, first I wanted her to see that men could scrapbook just as well as women; and two, to show her all of the progress i made on the house remodeling. Obviously I would leave out stuff like the Nevada whore.

I ate Thanksgiving dinner at small restaurant in some Nevada hamlet. A nice family invited me to share their meal with them. We all had a wonderful time. The talk was not forced and was rather refreshing. It was so much better than spending the holiday alone. I did not visit my family because I did not want to answer nosy questions about Eileen. Eileen's family was not large and was scattered all across the country. They had not spent Thanksgiving together in over a decade. Back at my cabin that night I sat on the porch, jerked off and sat up until sunrise. Someday I would have to bring Eileen to this cabin and we could skinny dip in the lake under the stars.

Neither Eileen nor myself are religious folks. I never actually prayed for my absent wife but I did hope that IF there is a benevolent force behind the universe that it would keep an eye on her for me. I realized that this year apart was a supreme test for me as well. No, I would not be put through the rigors that my wife was surly going through but not having her around was very hard on me. Oh sure I could have taken the money and vanished like a fart in the wind to start a new life somewhere else, but I love my wife.

Would Eileen run away if I were a soldier stationed for a year or more on the other side of the globe? Of course not! If she were sick with cancer and could not provide me with sex or much in the way of companionship and her convalescence lasted for a year or more would I run and hide from my duty as a husband? Hell no! I clasped Eileen's rings in my hand and considered myself lucky to be called her husband. Yes I would treat her as a slave when she was returned to me but, even now, I knew that she would be a highly pampered one.

I returned home feeling rejuvenated. There was surprise waiting on my computer, an actual, honest to God, e-mail from Eileen! I knew that it had been relayed by "The Company" because parts of it were censored. I opened the attachment first. It was a picture of Eileen, stark naked save her collar on a chaise by some pool. She was facing the camera flashing a huge smile. The sun had given her skin a very sexy brown tan. Her hairstyle was different from how she normally wore it, but she looked lovely. Then I noticed the background. Immediately behind her, standing in a line inches apart were the naked lower halves of four men, their large erections awaiting attention. The skin tones of the waiting cocks raged from light tan to deep black. All sorts of emotions ran through me when I viewed the photograph. I hoped that the letter was better news. My heart raced as I read,

Dearest Husband,

I am safe and well. There is not much that I can tell you aside from the fact that the weather is FABULOUS. My Master is (Censored) the demands that he and his associates make upon me are not TOO onerous. I am treated with dignity and as much respect as a slave is due. I am well fed, in excellent health, I work out regularly. I think about you all the time and hope that you are well. Thanksgiving was certainly different for both of us this year! I don't know when I will be able to communicate with you again so I will wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year now. I can't wait to return to your arms!

Love, (Censored)

I re-read the letter a dozen times. I saved the photograph but paid attention only to my wife. For the longest time I did not know how to feel. I realized that anger or rage would eat me alive. What did I THINK her "owner" was going to do with Eileen, host Barbie doll tea parties? No we both knew going in that my wife would be fucked every way imaginable. I took solace in the fact that she looked so good. Obviously she was not being abused. Suddenly I recalled the bad memory of her naked on stage and I burst into a new round of tears. I hoped that the Eileen returned to me was a woman I still recognized. I took a great deal of comfort that she was thinking about me and missed me. A nagging fear which had clung to the back of my mind from day one was the thought that Eileen would be overwhelmed with the luxuries and comforts of life as a millionaire's play thing that she would abandon me for this good life. That fear that she would leave me gnawed at me under the best of circumstances but for the first time in our marriage it receded.

She was still thinking about me! She STILL love me! She wanted to return to me despite the luxury she now dwelt in. That night I slept better than I had in months. I could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,391 Followers