How My Best Friend Became My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ewriter
ewriter
273 Followers

"Just a little lubrication to help us out baby," She cooed. "We don't want any nasty friction to spoil the fun."

With that she stuck the top of the bottle up the leg of my boxers and squeezed about a quarter of the contents inside. Within seconds my boxers were soaked in oil and had turned almost transparent so the swollen purple head of my cock was visible through the thin garment. She began languidly stroking my cock through the sopping, oily material. Within ten seconds I had a full raging erection which threatened to burst out of my boxers.

"That is a nice cock Allan," she breathed. "I had hoped you would be this big. Now I want to see it better."

With that she reached down and brought out a pair of scissors. I felt a moment of sheer panic, as any man would do with cutting implements to close to his manhood. Ellen just laughed at my discomfort and proceeded to cut my boxers off me. Within seconds she had the garment off and flung across the far side of the room. She gazed at my throbbing, rock hard member with undisguised lust.

"Oh that is so nice and big and hard," She moaned. "I can't believe a short, fat girl like me has done that to you. Perhaps it is my tits. I know some men will forgive any shortcomings in a woman if she has big tits. You aren't a tit man are you Allan?"

All I could do was nod dumbly.

"Oh dear, you will struggle with the second part of the game then," she continued. "That is if you even survive the first one."

Then to my amazement she lowered her head, opened up and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She used her tongue to stimulate the sensitive head as she moved her lips up and down the shaft. With her hands she rubbed my aching balls which felt more full of sperm than they ever had in my life. Some of my previous girlfriends had given me great head in the past but considering it was Ellen's first time at it she was very good indeed. She must have learned a lot from her porno books and videos, perhaps she had even practised on a dildo! Also the fact that this was Ellen, my plain-jane friend, who was giving me the blowjob seemed to make it all the more enjoyable.

Within a minute I felt the cum begin to rise up the shaft of my cock, and my balls started to tighten in anticipation of emptying their huge load. I had never had a problem with premature ejaculation before, indeed I prided myself on my sexual staying power, so the fact I was so close to cumming already horrified me. If I let go now I knew she would ridicule me tremendously and there was no chance she would let me go. I closed my eyes and thought about my old architecture lectures at uni, what I had for lunch, anything to try and take my mind off the exquisite sensations coming from my groin. This didn't have much effect however and before long I felt like my balls were on fire and knew I didn't have long. Then suddenly it stopped. I looked down and saw Ellen had released my cock from her wonderful mouth. She nodded toward the clock.

"Well you past the first task, you lasted the ten minutes, but only just. I could feel you cock swelling in my mouth and your balls were churning up something terrible towards the end there. I don't think you could have lasted much longer, could you baby? That doesn't bode well for the next task does it. Still you have thirty seconds to recover so we will see how you do after that."

I felt the heat slowly drain out of my balls and my orgasm receded. However I was still very aroused and I worried about what she had planned next. I was right to worry. When 30 seconds were up she slid back up my body till she was sitting on my chest.


"Seeing as you are a tit man you will like the next part of the game," Ellen said. "I see how much you like my big boobs even in my bra. I bet you will like them even more when they are out of it."

With that she reached up to her chest and cupped her huge bosom with both hands pressing up and out, forcing acres of her creamy white boob meat out of the skimpy push up bra. She arched her back and moaned as she did it. Immediately my cock was rock hard again and I couldn't take my eyes off her wonderful chest. She reached up to her shoulders and slowly slipped the straps down before lifting her arms out. Now the bra was only held up by the tension of the clasp behind her back. With a wicked smile in my direction she slipped both hands round her back and flipped the clasp open. The skimpy cups fell away, revealing her magnificent chest in all its glory. My cock gave a huge twitch and I felt like I could cum then and there just looking at her. Her boobs were truly the best pair I had ever seen. They were lovely and round with large areolae and long hard nipples. The skin was a flawless creamy white with no blemishes at all. Due to their sheer size they did sag a fair bit now her bra was off, but this didn't bother me at all. I am a lover of big natural boobs and fake ones do nothing for me. I would far rather have a set of slightly saggy real tits than huge hard fake ones. Ellen's tits were absolutely glorious and she could see on my face how much I liked them. Indeed she seemed a little taken aback by the look of pure lust in my eyes. I don't think she ever though she could have that effect on a man, and she found this newly liberated sexual power intoxicating.

"Well, well, you really like these don't you baby," she whispered as she reached for the baby oil and squirted another large portion of the bottle all over her lovely tits till they were covered in the wet, slimy liquid. She began massaging them, slowly at first then with increasing vigour. She moan gently and every so often lifted one to here mouth to suck on a swollen hard nipple. All I could do was flail about on the bed in frustration. If I had been free I would have been unable to stop myself grabbing her boobs and sticking my head between them. Ellen laughed at my obvious discomfort.

"So you want to touch my big tits do you Allan? Lets see how good you are at sucking."

She bent over and grabbed my head, pulling my face forward to smother me in an ocean of oily, warm, succulent boob meat. I was in heaven. I stuck out my tongue and ran it over her hard nipples before taking them into my mouth one at a time. I bit gently down and felt her stiffen in pleasure. She obviously enjoyed me playing with her boobs as much as I did. However after a few seconds she pulled away and slid back down my body.

"We can't forget about the game Allan," she scolded. "The idea is that I get you aroused, not the other way round. You managed to resist my blowjob. Let's see how you do with an oily titty wank."

With that she pressed both her oil covered tits together to form a tight valley of boob meat and clamped my cock in the middle. My entire body shook as my cock was enveloped in that velvety tunnel of soft tit flesh and I knew it would take a superhuman effort to stop myself cumming within the next ten minutes. Ellen began to slowly slide up and down, rubbing my cock between her oily boobies. When the sensitive throbbing helmet of my cock emerged on the down stroke she stuck out her tongue and gave it a big lick, which almost sent me over the edge each time she did it. I gazed desperately at the clock; I still had 3 minutes to go, could I hold out? My task was made even harder by Ellen constantly talking filth to me. I would never have guessed my shy and reserved best friend had such a dirty mouth.

"Doesn't that feel good baby, my tits are so big and soft and warm," she moaned softly. "I can feel how thick and hard you cock is. I can feel every twitch and throb of your heavy sperm filled balls. Think how good it would feel to let go and release your huge load of sticky cum all over these tits. I bet you could cover my boobs with cum even though the are so huge. I want you to spurt all over my hard nipples baby, just let go. I know you want to."

She went on like that incessantly and I felt my control evaporate. Thankfully Ellen's inexperience saved me. Just at the point where I felt I could hold on no longer she released the pressure on my cock just enough to allow me to regain control again. This happened several times and I guessed Ellen just didn't realise exactly what she had to do to get me to pop, she was backing off at exactly the wrong time. Thankfully the clock kept ticking and just as I was about to loose it totally she pulled away with a disappointed pout on her lips.

"Ran out of time again," she moaned. "And I was so sure you would not be able to resist my tits. Still at least that lets us get to the final part of the game, and that will be the best part for me I think. You might have been able to stand up to my mouth and even my tits but we will see how you do inside my pussy."

She stepped off the bed and turned round so her back was towards me. Then she reached down and slowly slipped the last garment, her brief lacy thong panties, down her legs. As she bent over I got a great view of her ass. It was nice and plump, her buttocks gently wobbling as she moved. I didn't like skinny assed girls, and thought her backside was wonderful. Then she slowly stood up and turned around.

If I had been mesmerised by her tits I was truly blown away by her pussy. It was just the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. She was almost totally shaven apart from a few wisps of hair on her pubic mound and her pussy lips were thick, succulent and already wet. Her clitoris was the largest I had ever seen and looked very swollen, which told me she was as turned on by all this as I was. She climber back on to the bed and straddled me again, dragged her soaking wet pussy up my legs. She stopped so the lips of her pussy were just touching my balls. Then she looked down at me with an evil look and I began to get a bad feeling about this.

"You have done so well to last this long baby," She purred maliciously. "If you can last another then minutes I will let you up and you can be on your way to Canada or wherever else you want. However the last part of the game is the most difficult and the stakes are going to be much higher then before. You see I am going to sit on your cock and shag you mercilessly for the last ten minutes. I am not going to put a condom on you, and I am not on the pill. Not only that, this is the most fertile time of the month for me. If you do lose control and cum inside me you not only lose the game, you will probably impregnate me with your baby. Now that would complicate your free and easy life, wouldn't it Darling?"

I could only look at her in horror, stunned by the revelation. I could barely come to terms with Ellen in this new sex kitten guise, but the though that I could get her pregnant tonight was just too much. I was thinking about going to Canada for goodness sake, the last thing I needed in my life just now was a baby.

"Ellen, that isn't funny," I stuttered, naked fear evident in my voice. "Just put a condom on me before you start. We can carry on with your game and you can do what you like with me if I cum in the condom but we have got to be sensible here. We can't risk you getting pregnant."

Ellen just snorted in a derisory fashion.

"I have been sensible my whole life, it is time to do something wild and irresponsible for a change. There is no way I am going to put a condom on you. The rules of the game are the same. You have got to hold on for ten minutes without cumming. If you do start to cum then I am not going to get off you. You will have to give me your full load deep in my fertile pussy and I could very well get knocked up. Do you understand?"

I was taken aback by the aggression in her voice and knew there was no way she was going to back down. Ellen reached over for the baby oil and squirted the rest of the bottle's contents all over my still rigid cock.

"Let's have a little more lubrication to help us out," she said. "Don't worry about hurting me by the way. You have a very lovely cock but it is not as big as some of my sex toys are. Even though I am technically still a virgin I do know what it is like to have something big and hard in my pussy. I wonder if a real cock will feel as good as my favourite vibrator. Let's see."

With that she reached out and gently took my hard throbbing shaft in her hands. She raised her body up so her pussy was hovering just above my quivering member. However instead of pressing down straight away she began rubbing the sensitive helmet of my cock against her juicy wet pussy lips. She bent over slightly and pressed the very tip of my cock against her clitoris. It was very warm and seemed to throb with sexual energy. Ellen was very turned on by this.

"Oh that feels so good on my clitty," she moaned. "It is so warm and velvety, far better than any sex toy."

My cock felt ready to explode as she continued to tease me. To my horror I felt a few drops of pre cum ooze out. Ellen did not miss this.

"Oh baby," she gushed. "A little of you precious seed has leaked out already. I want to taste it."

She ran a finger over the tip of my cock to scoop up all the pre cum before slowly sucking it clean.

"Oh that tastes great," she moaned. " I almost wish you had cum in my mouth now. No, on second thoughts feeling you explode in my pussy will be so much better."

With no warning she relaxed her legs and dropped all her body weight down on me. I gasped out loud as my cock thrust through the wet juicy portals of her pussy lips and deep into her vagina. I couldn't believe how good it felt. I had always used condoms with all my previous girlfriends (the thought of pregnancy had been too scary to take any risk, even though they had all been on the pill as well) so this was the first time I had ever been inside a woman bareback. I was not disappointed. Her pussy felt on fire with a wet pulsing heat, and I could feel every ridge and fold of it with the sensitive tip of my cock. Ellen just sat there of a few seconds to compose herself, her eyes shut and a huge contented smile on her face. Then she started to slowly move up and down using her knees. I felt my cock slide in and out of her wet quivering sheath slowly at first but with increasing tempo. The sensations were heavenly and I knew stopping myself from cumming for ten minutes of this would be extremely difficult.

The hugely erotic sight of Ellen bouncing up and down in front of me did not help my situation either. Her perfectly arranged hair was now wet with sweat and flew about all over the place as she threw her head back with each thrust. Her massive tits bounced about wildly and every so often she would cup them and rub them against my chest or in my face. I loved those tits so much and though about how easy it would have been to explode harmlessly all over them a short ten minutes ago. Sure I would gave lost the game, but at least I would not have got her pregnant and it would have felt so good to coat those lovely boobies in my seed. If only I had known what was to come I would not have held back. Still that was no consolation now.

As if I wasn't in enough trouble Ellen began talking dirty again.

"Oh baby how good does that feel, me bouncing up and down on your stiff, throbbing cock. I can feel every vein on your thick shaft in my pussy and it feels so wonderful. I can't wait to feel you explode inside me. I am sure you have so much cum in those heavy balls that you will fill me right up."

She grabbed her boobs again and rubbed them so hard into my face I could barely breathe. Her nipples were rock hard, perhaps even has hard as my cock, as they raked against my skin.

"Feel my big titties bouncing up and down baby," She gasped, getting louder and louder. "I know how much you like them. Imagine how big they will be in nine months when the are full of milk to feed our baby. I will let you feed off them as well if you are a good boy and keep me satisfied during my pregnancy. I think I will be a horny pregnant bitch. Imagine this plump little belly all swollen up with your child. Everyone at uni will know what a bad girl I have been; getting myself knocked up when I am not married. They will all wonder who the father is. Oh baby please cum inside me, I need to feel you explode deep in my pussy. I need you to knock me up now!"

Her ranting became more incoherent as the tempo her thrusting increased. I could feel from the throbbing inside her vagina that she was close to cumming herself, but I just lay there in awe of her sheer ferocity. None of my previous girlfriends had been anything like this. I could feel my self-control wither under the onslaught of this sexual energy. Her vaginal muscles were clamping on to my poor cock like a vice and I knew I could not hold out much longer. I glanced desperately at the clock. There was only 30 seconds or so to go but I was only about10 seconds away from cumming.

"Ellen, you have to get off, I am going to cum," I screamed in anguish. "I can't get you pregnant please get off."

But Ellen was too caught up in her own pleasure to listen. With exactly 20 seconds left on the clock I felt Ellen's pussy begin to spasm rapidly as her cataclysmic orgasm began. Her internal muscles clamped down on me even harder and on her down stroke I felt the tip of my cock brush her cervix. This was more then my poor over stimulated cock could take. With a cry of horror I felt the first familiar pulse from deep in my groin as my balls tensed up to release their first load of potent seed. I felt cum ripple up through my quivering member and explode through the swollen tip, ejaculating right beside my lover's cervix, the optimum position for conception. My orgasm seemed to build and build with every contraction as spurt after spurt of white hot cum sprayed deep into Ellen's ripe fertile womb. I couldn't hold back any longer and started thrusting my hips up to meet her, grinding my groin against hers. Ellen must have felt this, even in the midst of her own orgasm.

"Oh baby I can feel you cumming," She gasped at the top of her voice, so loud I was sure the neighbours would hear. "Give it all to me darling, I want you to empty those balls deep inside me. I don't want one drop of sperm left when you are done."

She reached between our bodies and began massaging my balls as if trying to coax even more cum out of them. It worked. I felt my orgasm reach an even higher level and the force of my ejaculations increased even further. By now her womb was filled to the brim with my seed and it had started to leak out between our bodies with each thrust of our groins. Still my orgasm seemed to grow and it felt like all my insides were getting sucked into my balls and sprayed deep inside my fertile lover.

Finally I collapsed against the bed, totally spent and my balls completely empty. I looked up at the clock to see the half-hour just elapse. Unfortunately I hadn't been able to hold on and had lost the game as well as potentially getting Ellen pregnant. What would she have in store for me as punishment for my poor self-control? I looked over at Ellen. She was still coming down from her own orgasm, which must have been an epic, and the look of pure joy and contentment on her face was wonderful to watch. However slowly the look of rapture seemed to drift away. Her eyes began to focus on me and her bottom lip started to quiver. Suddenly she burst into tears. She jumped off the bed and ran out of the room, leaving me still tied up.

"Ellen what is wrong," I shouted after her. "Please you have to let me up."

I lay there for several minutes trying to come to terms with what had happened. I shouted out for Ellen but there was no reply. Finally after about 15 minutes she slowly walked back into the room. The sex kitten I had been with previously was completely gone, Ellen of old was back. Her hair was up, and her normal austere clothing was back in place. She wore her glasses and had removed all trace of make up from her face, which was red and blotchy from crying. Without a word she came over and cut my restraints, finally letting me sit up. At no time did she look directly at me, as if she was ashamed to make eye contact. I had to break the awkward silence. I knew I should be angry about what had happened but seeing her this upset took all my anger away

ewriter
ewriter
273 Followers