How My Camera Fixed Me Up Ch. 01

Story Info
He's caught peeking.
2.5k words
4.45
57.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers

I think it all started when I was about thirteen. I began peeking in other people's windows at night, occasionally catching a woman undressing and once spying a couple fucking. I crouched in the bushes outside their bedroom window and jacked off. Then after the man apparently came, he rolled off the woman and went to sleep and she masturbated until she was satisfied, as was I, for a second time.

As the years went by I became more adept in my spying, first buying an instant camera to take pictures, then later, a video camera. I built up a big library of women undressing and several jilling off.

Just after my eighteenth birthday I got caught by an older woman that lived in our neighborhood. I had found that Janice G. was almost always a good target for my night time marauding.

It was about ten o'clock at night and I had snuck into the bushes outside her bedroom window hoping to catch another show. There was a dim light on in her room but I didn't see her, figuring she was probably in her bathroom.

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind and pushed to the ground, my video camera under me. Janice had apparently seen me before and set a trap for me. She was laughing as she continued pushing me down.

"You been having a good time, watching me, Loren. You like to watch an old broad naked? Can't you get your jollies any other way?"

In the first place, Janice wasn't an 'old broad'; I figured she was in her early thirties and not badly built, having seen her naked many times. The big problem for her was her face and the way she dressed.... she was kind of homely and she always wore old fashioned clothes.

"You want me to call the police or do you want to come in and show me a good time? I want to watch you like you've been watching me."

"No need to call the cops, I'll do anything you want me to, but can you let me up. I'm laying on my camera and it's pushing into my stomach something awful."

She got off of me and we both stood up. She grabbed hold of my arm and directed me around the side of the house to the back door. Once in the house where there was more light, she suddenly realized I had a video camera.

"You got a tape in that thing?"

"Yeah but it's almost used up."

"Oh good. Am I on any of it?"

"Yeah, I think so. I've got several other people on it though."

"Anybody I know?" When I nodded 'yes', she went on "Let's go in the living room and we can watch it."

I took the cassette out of the camera and handed it to her and watched as she put it into her VCR and turned on the TV. We sat down on the couch, me at one end, she at the other. She picked up the remote and rewound the tape to its beginning, then punched 'PLAY"

As the first figures came on the screen, she exclaimed, "Ooo, you've got the William's daughter. God, but she's got big tits for a seventeen year old." Then as we watched, Darlene begin to play with her nipples. "Oh, that nasty little girl," Janice giggled, her eyes glued to the TV.

For my part, my cock began to grow in my pants. I cupped the growing bulge in my hands in an effort to hide it.

After Darlene left the room, the next section was about young Mrs. Harrington, who lived down the street. This was a good one cause I had caught her playing with her pussy and the tape ran a long time until she came."

While we watched, I glanced over at Janice. Her eyes were glazed and she had a hand in her lap, stroking her own pussy through her dress. I unzipped my fly and took my cock out and began jacking. slowly. Janice, unknowingly, followed my lead and pulled her dress up, revealing the fact that she had no underwear. As the tape ran on, her hands were directly on her hairy bush.

As fortune would have it, the next section of the tape was of Janice herself, undressed and naked. At first she didn't realize it was her; I had carefully aimed the camera so her homely face didn't show. However, she quickly recognized the background, and laughed. Looking over at me, she saw my hand on my exposed prick. "Did you play with yourself like that when you watched me?"

I dumbly nodded 'yes',. "Well, go ahead and do it now. I want to watch and see what happens."

I stared at the TV screen and began pumping my cock in earnest. It didn't take long and my cock jerked and spewed out three shots of cum.

"Oh, that was nice, Loren. Do you do that all the time?" Again I nodded 'yes', continuing to hold my now shrinking cock. "Good, let's watch the rest of the tape and maybe you can do it again."

We watched as a succession of nude women paraded across the TV screen. Then we got to the point where Janice had caught me and the screen went blank.

Janice got up, went to the VCR and ejected the cassette. She looked at it for a minute, apparently thinking about what to do next. Then, her mind made up, she thrust the tape cassette at me. "Put it back in the camera and go outside, where you were before. We're going to make a really hot tape. And don't go playing with yourself. When its over, I want you to come back inside and we'll watch it together. Okay?"

This time I answered with an excited "Yes." I put the tape back in the camera and headed out through her kitchen and out the back door, removing the tape I had used to mask the 'camera on' red light.

By the time I had gotten back into the bushes outside her bedroom window, she was already seated on the edge of her bed. She had stripped off her old dress and was completely naked. Looking towards the window, she saw the red light come on as I aimed it towards her. She fell backwards on the bed, her feet still on the floor, her legs spread wide. One hand promptly went to her hairy cunt while the other toyed with her tits. She hadn't been kidding when she said, 'a really hot tape'.

Maybe it was the idea that she was being filmed, but she appeared to be really getting off good. She sank two fingers into her cunt, stroking slowly to begin with, then gradually, faster and faster. My cock was bulging the front of my jeans and I had to fight to keep from touching it.

Her hips were bouncing up and down on the edge of the bed, her free hand suddenly was thrown out to her side, gripping the bed sheet and her whole body grew stiff. "My god," I thought, "She just came!"

In minutes, she resumed her activities and I was beginning to think I might run out of tape if this went on too long. Luckily, her second orgasm came quickly after that first one and after her glow had subsided, she sat up and motioned me to come back in.

As I entered the house, I already had the camera open and the cassette out. In the livingroom, Janice as once again seated at her end, but now, she was naked. The tips of her pointy tits were crowned with deep red nipples, made so by her own vigorous pinching.

"Come on, hurry up, I want to see how I look, she exclaimed as I came into the room. "You didn't play with your thing, did you?"

"No, I didn't. Can't you tell?" looking downwards at the tremendous bulge. I pushed the tape cassette back into the VCR

"Oh good. I do want to see you come again. I like to watch that white goo shoot out."

She hit the rewind button on the remote and the VCR began to whine as it rewound. After a minute or so, she stopped it and pressed 'Play'. Of course, it had rewound too far and we sat thru one of the other scenes of a naked woman in her bedroom.

"Why don't you take off your pants and let your thing free. It must be squeezed awful tight in there."

"Yeah, it is very uncomfortable," and I shinnied out of my jeans, taking my briefs along with them. My cock was now standing proudly erect.

Janice shut off the VCR. "I've got a better idea. Why don't we relieve some of the pressure on that poor thing, then watch the tape, Maybe it'll get big like that again. Let's go in the bedroom."

I shrugged off the jeans and briefs from around my ankles and, getting up followed her. She was already seated on the edge of the bed, much as before. I grabbed my cock and began to jack off. "No, silly. Bring that beautiful prick over here and fuck me." My jaw dropped in amazement. I had never expected to hear words like that from her. "Come on, Loren, give it to me, I'm so hot."

Janice lay backwards on the bed, her legs parted as I stumbled across the room to her. As I leaned forward, she grasped my rod and quickly guided it to her now, open cunt. When I slowly began to penetrate her, she grabbed me by my hips and, forcibly, pulled me into her. "Now fuck me, boy, fuck me good." I needed no further instructions and I was humping her like mad.

Janice replaced her hands with her legs, using them to pull me into her each time I withdrew. "Oh yeah, boy, that's it. Fuck me hard." She laced her hands behind my neck, pulling me downwards. "Suck my tits, Loren, suck them like the little boy you are."

At that point I didn't care what she thought of or said to me, I was focused on only one thing; to empty my balls into her hot wet tunnel..

"Oh yeah, baby, yeah, do it. Don't stop, just fuck me." The walls of her cunt began contractions on my prick each time I hit bottom and instinctively I knew she was on the edge of cumming. Hell, so was I.

"I'm gonna come, woman, I'm gonna cum and I can't stop it," I cried out.

"Good, cum in me, pump me full of your jizzum." Her legs held me tight inside and I spurted out my cum juice. With each spurt, my cock jerked madly and, with the aid of her legs holding me, I pushed into her as deeply as I could, trying to plant my seed right into her womb.

With the final spurt, my prick began to shrink and I fell heavily across her. "Jeez, Loren, get off me, you're too heavy." Clumsily I rolled off her, first onto the bed, then onto the floor at her feet, where I could see the results of our coupling slowly oozing out of her cunt, mingling with her cunt hair.

"By god, Loren, you're a good fuck. I haven't had one like that for a long time. Now let's go watch the movie. Let's see if you can get it up again. And take your shirt off. If I'm gonna be naked, so are you."

Back in the living room we resumed our seats on the couch and Janice again started the VCR. We watched in silence as the scene of Janice on the bed, frigging herself, played across the TV screen. Slowly, her eyes glued to the screen, Janice moved closer to me. I felt her hand on my thigh and then on to my already stirring prick. With her touch, it jerked to fully erect. I covered her hand with mine, trying to get her to stroke me but she resisted, only squeezing it tightly.

"No, Loren. We're going to put it to better use." She stood up and moved in front of me and then, facing the TV, sat down on my lap, and guided my cock into her cunt. "Now, isn't that better," she whispered.

"Yeah. That feels good," I answered. I reached up around her with both hand to cup her tits, feeling the hard nubs of her nipples pressing against the palms of my hands. Janice leaned back against me, her head resting on my shoulder. She began breathing heavily as her hips began to slowly swivel on my lap.

"Pinch my nips, Loren, I like that....Oh, not so hard," as I rolled the pencil eraser sized tips between my thumb and fingers. "Yeah, that's better. I want to cum again and it isn't gonna take long."

Her hands went to her crotch, one to cup my balls, the other to massage her clit. Her breathing became more and more labored and she was no longer watching the TV screen, concentrating on her own pleasure.

"Oh god, this feels good, I'm gonna cum in a minute...NO! I'm cumming NOW!! OH, jeez, oh god....oh god....oh go...ud....YESSS!" Her whole body stiffened as she strained against the wonder feel of her orgasm. Her cunt musceles were contracting furiously on my cock, bringing me closer to my own cum.

I took my hands off her tits and grabbed her hips and began thrusting fast to bring my self off. It only took seconds and I buried my cock as deep as I could and my cock began to jerk with each spurt of my white juice.

In less than a minute it was over and my prick shrank quickly to slide out of her hot, still convulsing, cunt. Janice let out a long, loud sigh.

"Oh my god, Loren, that was great."

"Yeah, I haven't cum that much in a long time."

When we returned our attention to the TV screen, it was plain blue, we had fucked right through her 'hot show'. Janice moved off me and grabbed up the remote to shut off the VCR and the screen went blank.

I looked at my watch. It was after midnight. I'd never been out this late before and now I'd have to sneak back into my house. "Jeez,Janice, I've got to go. I've got class tomorrow and I'll never make it if I don't get some sleep." I collected my clothes from the floor and quickly dressed.

When I went to eject the cassette from her VCR, she stopped me. "No, leave it here. I want to really watch it before I go to bed. You can come over here tomorrow night and pick it up. Maybe we can watch it together, all the way through this time."

I knew what that meant; we'd fuck again. Good!

gamma33
gamma33
100 Followers