How My Daddy Made Me...Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,224 Followers

I knew that I was going to have to get busy with my plan. Daddy really hated it if Allie and I weren’t at the pickup spot when he got there. So I pushed Bobby gently away. He knew I was short on time, so he didn’t keep trying. He did say “Wow,” however.

I looked him in the eyes, gave him my biggest brightest smile, and said, “Want to see?”

“What are you talking about?”

I smiled at him, and put my hands together in front of me and swung them back and forth like a little girl. “Want to see?” I repeated in a singsong voice.

“See what?” he said, with a suggestive smile. He was hoping, but he really figured that he was going to get nothing more than our new cheer, or maybe a look at my science project.

“I’m going to have to go. Do you want to see or not?”

“Ok, ok. Yes, I want to see.”

I took a step over to a low branch on the tree. It was big enough and low enough that sometimes kids sat on it while they hung out. Bobby tried to follow me over, but I pushed him back and said firmly, “You’re not allowed to move. Just stay here!”

He did, and I turned my back to him and stepped over to the branch, watching him over my shoulder and never taking my eyes off of his. It was now or never. When I was sure that he wasn’t going to follow me over, I bent slowly over the branch, and rested my chest on it. I already felt exposed, and I knew that even if I’d had my panties on, Bobby was seeing more of my ass than he ever had before. I reached both hands behind me, and slowly lifted my skirt up, revealing my tight little butt to the world.

I was swamped with sensation. I could feel a cool breeze on my ass, and I know it’s impossible, but I swear I could feel Bobby’s stare too. I couldn’t help myself. My pussy needed some rubbing so badly that I clenched my legs together and rocked my ass back and forth, trying to get some pressure on my clit. It helped, but it wasn’t enough. I knew that from behind and with me bent over Bobby couldn’t see my pussy. I moved my right hand to my crotch, and started rubbing my clit. A surge of pleasure broke over me like a giant wave crashing over the beach, engulfing me so entirely that I forgot where I was and what I was doing.

I didn’t quite cum, but I had the strongest sensation short of an orgasm that I’d ever felt. I think I almost fainted. When the wave of dizziness passed over me and I remembered that I was outside with my bare ass hanging out for all to see, I slowly stood up and turned around, letting my skirt fall back into place.

Forgetting where my finger had just been, I slowly put it in my mouth and grinned at Bobby. His eyes were bugging out, and I think that maybe he was drooling just a little. But my eyes were drawn to his crotch. Up until that moment, I thought that I had some idea of what an erect penis might be like, but I was so wrong.

It was so swollen and big that I could clearly see its outline through his jeans. It was like something that wasn’t Bobby had found its way into his pants. Did I mention that it was big? Jeez! To think that girls all over the world allowed those things to be put inside them! I couldn’t believe it. I figured that someday I was going to let Bobby put that inside me, but………it was so big!

I dragged my eyes back up to Bobby’s face, and he was wearing a big stupid grin. I took my finger out of my mouth and stepped back over to him.

“You like?” I said, using my best innocent little girl voice.

I didn’t really get an answer. Bobby grabbed me and pulled me to him, pressing his lips against mine. His hands immediately reached down behind me, lifted my skirt out of the way and grabbed my ass as he yanked us together. Even through his jeans and my cheerleader skirt, I could feel how large and hard he was. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him hard as he started sliding his dick up and down, imitating the movements he’d use if he were actually inside me.

I was breathless. I was giddy. But I returned his kisses eagerly. I was hot and bothered and horny as hell. But I wasn’t quite so far gone that I didn’t feel the clock ticking. My mission was accomplished - I’d certainly managed to get Bobby all hot without too much effort on my part. For the first time a boy had seen my naked butt. But Daddy would be in the parking lot by now. I had to get going. I leaned away from Bobby, putting some space between our chests but leaving us together from the waist down. His movements slowed a little, but he kept clutching my naked ass and thrusting his dick against me.

I looked him in the eyes and said, “I have to go now.”

“No you don’t,” he said, kind of kidding but obviously preoccupied with the sensation of his dick in his pants.

“Oh, yes I do,” I said. I put both of my hands on his chest and gently pushed us apart. Bobby still had his hands on my bare ass, but there was enough space between us that I could look down and see his penis straining inside his jeans. I couldn’t help myself. I just had to hold it for a second. I was discovering that this whole sex thing is powerful stuff, and sometimes you wind up doing things almost involuntarily.

We both watched as I moved my hand between his legs and took hold through his jeans. He moaned softly, and then he thrust himself against my hand. Once, twice, three times and then he took a deep breath and held it as he tried not to groan and shudders began to rack his body. I may have been a virgin, but I’d had enough orgasms to know one when I see one. I held on to his dick as he came, and I wondered just what it looked like, cumming in his pants, straining and shooting sperm. I held on for six or seven good thrusts, feeling the pulsing warmth even through his jeans.

“Oh god,” Bobby said as his trembling slowed and his eyes came back into focus. I wondered if it was going to leave a wet spot that would show on his jeans. But I really didn’t have time to find out. This had already gone on longer than I’d intended. I reached up and took his head in my hands. “Gotta go, honey” I said. I kissed him hard, and then let him go. I picked up my pack, and started to trotted to to the parking lot and my waiting Daddy.

Next: Natalie and Allie use their next lesson from the Sexkitten Primer…….

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,224 Followers
12