How My Husband Changed...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers

Before I had any chance to protest, Tom reached around to my front and undid the buttons on my blouse. He had nimble fingers and in no time he had them all undone. He pulled my blouse down over my shoulders and, as it was falling down behind me, he undid my bra as well and pulled that off too. Now I was naked to the waist the same as Christine. He lifted me up onto his lap and began kissing my tits. He tried to find my nipple but it wouldn't come out for him and I was so embarrassed by this I almost cried. Eventually his sucking became much harder and at last my very flat nipple came out a little way and he was able to take it between his teeth and he bit down on it sharply. I cried out with the pain but he didn't release my nipple and kept on gently chewing on it! It hurt me a lot and I didn't know what to do about it. Graham looked over at me and grinned. He didn't offer to make Tom stop and so Tom just carried on biting and sucking on my nipple.

Christine now stood up, came over to me and began sucking my other flat nipple. She didn't take very long before she too had the flat nipple sticking up a little bit. She started biting on that one and so my discomfort was increased. She let go of my nipple and moved back to Graham. She then undid her skirt, slipped it down to her feet and then kicked it out of the way. She then told him to pull down her panties, which he did, and she stood there in front of him naked except for her high heeled shoes! She had a completely shaved pubic area and I am sure she must have rubbed oil into it because it positively shone in the light.

Tom had by now stopped biting my nipples and I was relieved at that but now he began undoing my skirt and soon had that around my feet. He made me stand up in front of him and told me to take down my panties because he wanted to see what he was going to be getting into! Dumbly I obeyed him sliding my panties to my feet and then kicking them aside. Now I too was naked in front of him. He whistled when he could see all of my body and told me I looked wonderful. He placed his hand on the inside of my leg just by my knee and then slid his hand up until it was touching my pussy. I felt terrible but just stood there.

Christine had undone Graham's trousers and had him stand up so she could remove them as well as his underpants. As soon as he was naked she looked at his very hard cock sticking out in front of him like a flagpole and she told him she just couldn't wait much longer! Christine asked Tom if he wanted to move into the bedrooms or stay here in the lounge room. He immediately told her to stay here because he wanted to watch while Graham fucked his wife and if they went into separate bedroom he wouldn't be able to see.

Christine immediately moved to the lounge, flopped down on her back and spread her legs wide apart and then lifted them up into the air. She then told Graham to come over to her and fuck her! Without hesitating at all, Graham moved over to the lounge and knelt between her upraised legs. As a final gesture he looked over at me, grinned, and said, "I hope you enjoy your evening as much as I am going to enjoy mine!" With that he aimed his very hard cock at Christine's cunt and entered her with one swift push. She screamed out with joy and wrapped her arms and legs around him and yelled for him to fuck her hard!

I knew my turn was coming now because Tom turned me around, laid me on the other lounge, and spread my legs wide apart. He had to spread my legs because I didn't want to do that myself. His grip on my ankles was painful but I didn't care any more. Now that Tom was naked I could see his huge cock. It must have been 9 inches long and quite thick - much longer and thicker than Graham's cock. I certainly didn't want Tom to fuck me but I just didn't know what I could possibly do about it. When I considered my position - lying on a strange lounge with my legs held apart and my body totally exposed to this man - I realized just how hopeless my situation was! I looked over at Graham just before Tom stuck his hard cock into me and I could see just how much both Christine and Graham were enjoying their fuck together!

At this moment Tom thrust his big cock into me and, partly because I didn't want him to fuck me and partly because it was so big I just screamed as he pushed it into me! There was no tenderness with Tom - he just wanted to fuck me and didn't care what effect it had on me! I was obviously his slut and he was going to have his piece of me no matter what happened! He hurt me and didn't pause for one minute - he just kept on pushing and pushing until all of his big cock was inside me! I hated his huge body on top of me and I didn't find this very exciting, which probably explained why I was so dry. His continual plunging into my cunt soon aroused something and I began to get damp and then wet. At least it was becoming more comfortable but he was very big and completely filled me up. His hard pushing was certainly reaching my cervix and he hurt me every time he bottomed against it.

Christine began to scream and I glanced over to them again. They were certainly not looking at us because they were too rapt in what they were doing. It was ironic that I detested being fucked by Tom and perhaps to distract myself from his pounding I could look over at my husband fucking another woman and enjoying himself. Christine's screams told me she was cumming and I could also see Graham was cumming too. Without pulling out he shot his load deep into her cunt and then he collapsed on top of her! I was looking at them almost dispassionately not really caring what they were doing any more. Now that they had climaxed I watched as Graham lifted himself off her body and his limp cock plopped out of her cunt and just dangled down from his body. Christine didn't waste any time in moving so that she could suck his cock and clean off the mess which was evident on it. Of course her sucking soon made him hard again and she was begging for him to fuck her again.

Tom began to increase his speed of plunging into me and the twitching of his cock and body told me he was about to cum. Strangely I found my nipples had extended by themselves more than I had seen for quite a long while. Surely I am not aroused by this animal fucking me! In a quiet voice I asked him to pull out of me before he came but he just laughed and next moment I felt his load jetting into my cunt and hitting my tender cervix. No matter what the circumstances I had just committed adultery! I wasn't even a little bit pleased and now hated my husband for making me do this!

Much to my horror I realized Tom had shot a huge load of cum into my body and I could feel it seeping out of me around his cock which was still reasonably hard. This cum was running down between my cheeks and I could feel it around my asshole. I wondered for just a moment whether this cum would stain their lounge but just as quickly I hoped it did and they would have to have it recovered! At this moment Tom began to pull his half hard cock out of my cunt. It was then I suddenly thought - I hope he isn't expecting me to clean his dirty cock! Tom had other ideas and moved up along my body until his cock was level with my mouth and then told me to suck his cock clean! I refused to open my mouth and he pushed his now hardening cock against my lips and teeth.

When he realized I wasn't going to open my mouth he reached down to my nipple which was still a little extended and grabbed it tightly between his thumb and finger and tweaked it painfully. I began to scream and then, as I opened my mouth, he pushed his cock into me. I could taste myself on his cock and I didn't mind that but I did object to the taste of his cum which was slowly still leaking from his cock. I could see I couldn't get out of this so I began to suck his cock clean much to my disgust. When he was satisfied with my cleaning he pulled his cock out of my mouth but by this time he was very hard again!

When I looked over at Graham and Christine I saw that she was lying on her side facing me with Graham lying behind her spooned against her body. His hands were around her body and he was playing with her tits while his cock was plainly visible moving in and out of her cunt! I couldn't see Graham's face but I knew from the look on Christine's face that she was enjoying what he was doing to her! Watching them didn't make me horny at all and I just watched them fucking as if it was on a movie screen.

I must admit I was getting some satisfaction from knowing the cum which was now running out of my cunt was soiling their lounge. I wriggled my body hoping more would run out! I heard Christine tell Graham she was cumming but asked him not to cum because she wanted his load elsewhere soon. With that she screamed as her orgasm hit her. Graham must have been close because he pulled out very soon after and just laid quietly behind her as she came down from the orgasm.

Tom meanwhile was making me play with his cock. I was sitting upright on the lounge (dripping on to it I hoped) and he was sitting next to me. He was playing with my nipples again and they were getting very sore, particularly where he had been biting them before. At last Christine stood up from the lounge and walked around a bit probably to ease her aching limbs. She then told Graham to sit upright on the lounge and, after collecting a tube of KY jelly from a drawer in the table nearby, she moved back to the lounge. She then bent right over in front of Graham and told him to squirt some of the KY jelly into her asshole! Graham was quite excited at this stage and unscrewed the lid and then upended the tube into her asshole. He squeezed the tube and quite a lot of the contents squirted deep into her asshole!

Graham dropped the tube as Christine stood up before positioning herself right above his cock and slowly dropped down until her asshole was directly above his cock. She slowly lowered herself until his cock began to enter her asshole. Slower still she continued to move down until at last his whole cock was totally embedded in her asshole! Christine was in raptures with this cock up her asshole and then she leaned back on Graham and moved her legs widely apart. This totally exposed her cunt to our gaze and we could see just how exposed she really was. At this point she called Tom over to her and told him to stick his hard cock into her cunt! He was a very willing participant and soon had his cock embedded in her as far as he could go. It was very difficult for either man to actually fuck Christine because her weight prevented Graham from moving his cock and Tom found it hard because of the angle she was sitting at. He pulled his cock out of Christine and I could see the large hole which was her cunt still gaping from where his cock had been.

Tom then came back to me, rolled me over on the lounge and spread my legs again. I suddenly realized he was going to stick his cock which had just been in Christine's cunt into me! I tried to escape but he was too strong and soon forced me to let his cock enter my cunt! I was horrified but couldn't do anything about it! Tom continued to fuck me and soon after he shot his load into me for the second time this evening. Hopefully more cum to leak onto his lounge!

Meanwhile Christine wasn't getting any satisfaction from Graham's cock while she was just sitting on it so she moved off him, positioned herself on hands and knees and present her asshole to him. He quickly shoved his cock into her asshole again and proceeded to fuck her. He soon came and shot his load deep into her rectum. So much for my loving husband - he had just done the one thing I detested most - I hated his attempts to fuck my asshole although I had allowed it just once and hated every moment of it.

Again I had to suck Tom's cock clean. Gee, I hated doing this but he just made me do it. Christine led Graham to the bathroom to clean off his cock so this left Tom and myself alone in the lounge room. He began kissing me and I hated him doing this but eventually he managed to get his tongue into my mouth and I felt sick! He was groping me and playing with my clit as well as my tits but I certainly wasn't enjoying this at all.

When Graham and Christine returned to the room Tom suggested it was time for a coffee break and so Tom and Christine moved to the kitchen to prepare the coffee. I was alone with Graham for the first time since our arrival. I wanted to really tell this bastard what I thought of him but he was too interested in knowing what I thought of Tom and the way he fucked me to be listening to anything I had to yell at him about. He demanded to know if I liked Tom fucking me and did I reach an orgasm when he fucked me? I just glared at him and refused to reply to his questions - he could wait until we reached home for me to tell him what I thought of him. Graham sat in subdued silence because he could see just how furious I was with him!

The coffee break lasted about 30 minutes during which time both Graham and Tom were discussing sex particularly how much Tom liked fucking me! It almost seemed as if I wasn't there! They just discussed me like an object. Tom even said, "You know she isn't really a bad fuck but if only she would put a little bit more effort into it she would be great. Probably we will be able to teach her how to act over the coming months as we continue these sessions!" Graham, the bastard replied, "Well, I am sure you are a wonderful teacher Tom so you will be able to show her how to behave properly. She has always been a good fuck for me but I guess she is a little put off because she didn't want to come along tonight! Don't worry she will soon learn to fuck properly!"

Tom then asked Christine what she thought of Graham fucking her. She replied, "Tom darling, he is just a wonderful fuck! He really knows how to make me feel good when he has his hard long cock in me. I certainly know how to respond to him and I guess that makes it a lot better but surely Julie will soon learn to fuck properly. You are a wonderful teacher Tom so I am sure after she has been fucked a couple of dozen times by you she will know how to behave and really enjoy being fucked by you!" Graham had the hide to say to me, "Well Julie, how do you like being fucked by Tom? Do you really enjoy it but are too timid to say so or are you just acting like a real bitch?" I refused to answer him at all and just glared at him and Tom.

Tom then said, "Well, I now have rested and feel like another fuck - come on Julie let me fuck you again and see if you can really get into the spirit of it all!" With that he moved over to where I was still sitting on his lounge (Soiling it I hoped) and sat down beside me. He placed his arm around me and pulled me to him. He then began to kiss me and eventually he got his tongue into my mouth again and at the same time he played with my nipples first and then my clitoris! Although his playing with me did arouse me a little I was far from being properly excited for sex and, although I guess I was very wet from all the cum running out of me, I didn't want any more sex, particularly with him!

Meanwhile Graham and Christine had begun playing with one another and were definitely getting excited. Christine leaned over and began to suck his cock again and it was standing up like a steel post. As she pulled her mouth off his cock it glistened from all the saliva from her mouth and pre-cum from his cock. She soon flopped over onto her back and spread her legs wide and asked him to fuck her again! He obliged and soon had his cock embedded in her cunt right up to his balls.

I tried to resist Tom as he attempted to push me onto my back again but he grabbed my breasts and asked me if I wanted him to bite my nipples again to make me spread my legs! I certainly didn't want them bitten again - they were very sore to touch so reluctantly I rolled over and spread my legs for him! He moved up and stuck his cock into my mouth and I had to suck him for about a minute and then he shoved it into my cunt! He wasn't the least bit careful and hurt me as he entered me. I suppose I would be lying if I didn't say I was getting some sort of thrill having his cock in me but it certainly wasn't any sort of real thrill - just a sort of reaction to having a large cock in my body. Once he was completely in me he leaned back, keeping his cock in me, until he was sitting upright between my widespread legs. Keeping his cock in me he began to play with my body. It was very strange feeling his cock in me but his hands were now running lightly over my body. His ran his fingers down the crease between my legs and my body and then over into my pubic hair.

He scratched his fingers around in my pubic hair and then played with my clit. I was starting to get aroused much as I didn't want to but it was hard not to because of the way he was playing with me. He ran his fingers up into my navel and played lightly with it. He ran his fingers around in my navel and this made me just a bit excited too. Then he slowly ran his fingers down from my navel to my pubic bush playing with the very fine hairs which form an almost invisible line between the two. I found this to be exciting but couldn't let on it affected me at all. All the time he was running his fingers over my body he was slowly moving his cock in and out of my cunt! Now I was starting to get aroused! I was cross that I was becoming aroused and more upset because I could see he knew I was aroused.

He then grabbed my ankles and forced my legs back towards my head until my shins were alongside my ears! In this position I was exposed to his body in the most obscene way - my cunt was fully exposed to him and he continued to fuck me but at a quicker pace now. Graham and Christine had finished their fuck for the moment and both came over to watch Tom fucking me! I really hated this having another woman watching me getting fucked but I was in such an uncomfortable position that I couldn't even wriggle at all. I just had to lie there, exposed as I was and allow Tom to continue fucking me! Gladly I felt him starting to cum and Christine recognized this as well and started encouraging him to cum in me too. I watched both Graham and Christine as they just looked at my helpless body lying there and getting fucked by Tom. Mercifully he came and I could feel his cum hitting my cervix - this was the third load I had received from Tom this evening.

Tom withdrew his cock but kept hold of my legs so that I remained in this terribly exposed position. Christine stuck her fingers in my cunt and scooped out some of Tom's cum and then dripped this onto my lips. I tried to keep my mouth closed but Graham tweaked my nipple and, when I opened my mouth to protest she dropped the cum into my mouth. Quickly she dipped her fingers on the other hand into my cunt and again dripped his cum into my mouth! I hated this but again I couldn't do anything about it!

In the meantime Tom was standing up near my head and he handed my legs over to Graham to hold in the same position still keeping me horribly exposed. Christine now knelt down and was sucking Tom's cock and I could see, out of the corner of my eye, that it was getting very hard again. Christine was now satisfied that he was hard enough and stood up, gathered the KY tube (there was about half of the contents left) and placed the mouth of the tube into my asshole and squeezed the whole rest of the tube into my anus! I knew what was coming next and looked pleadingly with Graham to save me but he just held on to me as Tom climbed up onto the lounge, positioned his hard cock at my asshole and then pushed! His cock entered my ass right up to his balls in just one push!

I was terribly uncomfortable with his cock in my asshole but I am sure the KY made it just bearable! Next, to my horror, Christine climbed onto the lounge above my face and sat down over my mouth and legs so that her cunt was directly over my mouth. Of course she then began to apply pressure to her pelvis and soon Graham's cum started dripping down into my mouth. Her asshole was completely covering my nose and I could only breathe through my mouth thus making me keep it open. I was now being fucked in the asshole by Tom and having to swallow Graham's cum which was coming out of Christine's cunt!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,444 Followers