How My Life Changed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny unlocked one of my handcuffs and led me over to one of the benches.

'Take off your dress,' he said, looming over me. More than a little scared I did so and seconds later I was standing there wearing nothing but high heels and cuffs.

Danny sat down on the bench and patted the space alongside him and gingerly I sat down – careful for splinters off the old, cracked wood. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, tapping on the screen he held it to his ear and I could faintly hear the sound of ringing.

'Hey mate,' he said loudly, making me look around

anxiously. 'How was your evening?'

After a moment he laughed. 'Fucking epic mate, had a whale of a time,' he glanced across at me, 'yea she's here and not very happy, you want to talk to her? Alright, hang on then.'

'Hello?' I said after taking the phone from him.

'Hi Jayme,' said Ben, 'how are you this morning?'

'I don't know where I am and I'm naked sir,' I said carefully with a nervous glance at Danny who was listening intently.

'Oh, that's a shame,' Ben replied with a chuckle, 'you not enjoying your time with Dan then?'

'No sir, it's horrible,' I replied.

'Well, I'll be there in a bit. I've got a few things to do first though.'

'How long are you going to be?' I asked fighting back tears.

'I don't know Jayme, I've got to drop Eve off and then get some food in for tonight. Once I've done that I'll be straight there.'

The horrible, nagging feeling I had had since I saw the two of them in the bar suddenly stabbed right through me.

'Eve?' I asked, knowing the answer.

'Yea, I'm going to join her in the shower in a moment but I'm sure we won't be in there for more than an hour or so. I'll drop her off, she wants to get changed and things before tonight you see, and then once I've been to the shop I'll be right there. Shouldn't be more than a couple of hours I would have thought.'

'Yes sir,' I said feeling numb. He'd done it the bastard, he had fucked her while I was being humiliated by a stranger.

'Good girl, now put Dan back on.'

I handed the phone over, unsure what to think. I was reeling from the fact he'd fucked someone else but more than that, why did it have to be that bitch?

'Yea, she looks blown away mate,' Dan said chuckling. 'Well indeed, I'm a busy man. Don't worry I'll make sure she doesn't run off anywhere.' With that he clicked the phone off and turned to me.

'Shame that,' he said, 'Ben fucking that big-titted Blonde. He gets all the sexy ones.'

I didn't reply.

He stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me off the bench and around the clearing edge. He seemed to be examining trees, though I wasn't paying too much attention and suddenly he stopped in front of one that's trunk was a little wider than my hips.

'Perfect,' he chuckled.

He pushed me in the chest and I staggered backwards until my back hit the trunk, the rough bark scratching my skin. Walking around the tree he took my arms and fastened the cuffs together, pulling my body tight up against the bark with my wrists tight behind the trunk. Then he reached into his little satchel and pulled out some rope, dropping to his haunches, he threaded it through the 'D' ring on my right ankle cuff before running it behind the trunk and tying it off to the other cuff – stopping my legs from being able to move and forcing me to stand with my legs apart.

Then, with me helpless he came and stood in front of me and ran his hands over my body.

'Right then princess,' he said as he groped my pussy, 'as fun as this has been, I am a very busy man, so you get to wait there for Ben to come and get you.' He looked around the clearing and then back at me.

'Ben left something to keep you occupied though, don't want you getting bored now,' he said with a chuckle, reaching into the bag. He rummaged around for a second and I heard the tinkle of little bells. Pulling his hand out he showed me a pair of wooden clothes pegs – which I realised were from my own washing line – but someone had drilled a little hole in the end and hung a bunch of metal bells from each.

Unceremoniously, he pinched and slapped my nipples until they hardened then, pulling them out form my body, he clamped a peg to the base of each one, making me hiss in pain.

'There you are, give us a jiggle.'

Hating him I moved from side to side, the little bells were startlingly loud in the quiet woods. Danny laughed.

'Right then, so you need to keep still princess, otherwise any people on the path will come and investigate,' he flicked one of the pegs, making it jingle and sending a line of sensation down to my clit – not helpful.

'I'll be seeing you princess,' he said with a leer and a final grope.

'Please sir,' I said hating myself, 'please don't leave me on my own here.'

'Should have been a bit nicer to me last night princess, I would have stayed with you but you went and called me fat. Hurt my feelings you know,' he chuckled. 'Now you'd best be quiet, don't want some strangers finding you,' he leaned in, 'they might want to abuse you,' he whispered mockingly.

With that he walked off, taking my dress and purse with him and seconds later I was left alone, naked and helpless in the glade.

***

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Selfless Cunt Wife gives everything up because she doesn't deserve it.in Fetish
G's Submission Ch. 01-02 A grad school student loses control of her life, gradually.in BDSM
Lot in Life Ch. 01 Sally's life turns in a painfully humiliating direction.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Whore 94 Ch. 01 She is taken to see whores for the privileged.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Plausible Deniability Emma is certain her girlfriend has done something to her.in Mind Control
More Stories