How My Life Has Changed Ch. 01

Story Info
Her transformation from inexperienced wife to swinger.
2k words
4.09
104.5k
14

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe how our life has changed since recently moving to Oslo. We'd been married just over a couple of years when George, my husband, was transferred to his company's branch in Oslo. He'd made his mark in the London office and this was a big promotion for him. He was really excited by the move but I was inwardly a little less so. I love him deeply and we have a fantastic sex life but unknown to George there is a bisexual side to me. As far as George is concerned Janet is a close family friend but he's unaware just how close we are. I've thought long and hard about telling George but selfishly concluded it was best to "let sleeping dogs lie". I would miss Janet.

Janet

Janet and I were roommates in the sixth form at boarding school. We were allowed out at the weekends and had immersed ourselves in the party scene. Soon after going steady with Ian we were into heavy snogging sessions and although I let him fondle my breasts through my clothing I resisted his more amorous approaches. As time passed my willpower was overtaken by carnal desire. I craved the sensation of orgasm brought on by somebody else but was unwilling to go all the way. Though the thought of climaxing in the presence of others, even if the room was in darkness, was too mortifying to contemplate. The only solution seemed to be sloping off to the privacy of a bedroom naively thinking knickers, tights, and my resistance would prevent things going further than I wanted.

As he started to grope under my skirt, the next time we were together, I whispered that we should go to one of the bedrooms. He needed no encouragement. We slipped out of the lounge and found a free room and quickly closed the door. I put on the bedside lamp and he switched off the main light. It felt so romantic being alone and able to see what we were doing. He held me tight and we started to kiss. His hands gently slipped down to my buttocks and he pulled me closer to him. For the first time I was aware of his swollen penis pressing against me. I would have to be careful that things didn't get out of control but was convinced I could manage. We moved to the bed. I lay on my back with him beside me on his side. Our kissing continued and my arousal grew to new highs as he started to undo the buttons of my blouse revealing my flimsy bra. Although I have rather small breasts I am blessed with the most sensitive nipples, which stand out prominently when I'm aroused. Needless to say they were standing to attention and became even more so when he squeezed them between his finger and thumb. I was happy to let him release the hooks of my bra. I wanted to sense the pleasure of somebody else fondling my breasts and stroking my nipples. The sensation was out of this world ... so much better than I was able to give myself. Then he began to suck a nipple. Wow ... my pussy just ached, craving attention. I sensed a hand on my thigh. I hitched up my skirt and spread my legs. The sensation of his fingers advancing along my thigh was ecstatic but nothing compared to his touching my clitoris. It was hard to believe the sensation a foreign hand could provide. I was well on the way to a stupendous orgasm. I was close to nirvana.

I wondered what was wrong when he withdrew his hand and then realised that he was unzipping his flies. He fiddled a little before I saw his rampant penis appear. I had never seen a real penis in any state so was quite taken aback seeing his. It seemed so stiff and so big. I was so glad that I wasn't going to allow any penetration. He asked me to stroke him and I obliged. I felt it only right that he should receive the same pleasure as he was giving me. Things really started to hot up. He was back to my pussy and I had a firm grip on his shaft.

"Help me get your tights and panties off, Darling," he said, "I can't wait much longer."

"No, Ian, I don't want to go all the way."

"Please, Marion. I need to."

"No," I replied.

That's when things got out of hand. In seconds he was on top of me and ripping my tights. No longer had I the barrier I foolishly thought would protect me. I sensed his penis at the entrance to my vagina. I kicked and screamed but to no avail. I was so wet from our foreplay that he was able to slide inside me easily. All it took was one lunge and I was powerless to prevent his rupturing my maidenhead and invading my innermost sanctum. I felt defiled, humiliated, and in great pain as he plunged in time and time again. I continued to resist. I pulled his hair and scored his back with my nails but nothing seemed to overcome his lust. Eventually I was able to bite his earlobe and it was only that pain that caused him to withdraw. But my humiliation was not over as he knelt straddling me and proceeded to wank his blood-coated cock above me. I was sobbing, wondering when this ordeal would end, when he came. A torrent of semen spurted from his tip hitting me first on my forehead. The next hit my face and then my chest. Eventually his ejaculations subsided. He grabbed my blouse to wipe his flagging cock before getting off the bed. Soon he was dressed.

"Things could have turned out differently. You're nothing more than a fucking tease and a stupid immature bitch," and with that he was gone.

I continued to sob ( I'd never felt so low. I couldn't bring myself to move. I'd been used, abused, and thrown away. I'd lost my self-esteem. How could one descend from the proximity of nirvana to the depth of despond in such a short time? What if I became pregnant? The nightmare hadn't ended.

The next thing I was aware of was Janet standing beside the bed.

"You poor Darling," she said, "What has that bastard done to you? I'll get a towel and see if we can't get you cleaned up a bit."

She wiped as much of his cum as she could and then offered me a tissue.

"You're still bleeding a little. Use this to clean yourself up a bit and I'll get us a taxi."

As she left I got off the bed and saw myself in the mirror. I just broke down in tears. I was so disheveled. I struggled to make myself presentable but there was no hiding my sperm-matted hair and the bloody stains on my blouse. Janet returned with my coat and gave me a scarf to wear on my head and we left for the taxi.

We were silent in the taxi. Back at the dorm she ran me a bath which helped refresh the body. But nothing seemed to help my mind. Once dry I put on my dressing gown and returned to our room. Janet had changed into her nightie and began trying to console me. She helped me dry my hair as we began to talk. We sat on my bed and she held my hands.

"But why did you go off to the bedroom? It was only asking for trouble."

"It seems so stupid now but I thought I could control things. I felt so horny and wanted to experience an orgasm with somebody else," I said sheepishly.

"You poor soul," she said as she put her arms around me. "If you wanted somebody to give you an orgasm you should have asked me. I would have been a lot more tender and caring. You know that."

I let my head fall on her shoulders as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Hold me close, Janet," I sobbed, "I need the warmth and comfort."

"I think you need rest and would feel better if you were in bed. Let's get your nightie on."

"But I don't want to be alone," I whispered.

"You won't be, precious. I'll sleep in your bed and look after you."

We got into bed and I lay in her arms as she cuddled me like a baby. Despite the earlier trauma I fell asleep secure that I had somebody close looking after me. I had a disrupted night, but each time I woke Janet would comfort me before I dozed again. Next morning as I woke the nightmare returned but its intensity had receded. Janet had helped me past the worst, for which I was eternally grateful.

I turned over and gave her a big kiss on her lips. She responded by putting her arms around me pulling me closer. Her lips parted and I sensed our tongues meeting. It felt so good ... I didn't want it to end.

Janet made the first move gently stroking my breast.

"I love your breasts. I wish mine were as small as yours."

"Yours aren't that big," I replied "and blokes like bigger breasts."

"We're not talking about blokes this morning, thank you," she said in a mocking stern tone, and we both burst out laughing. This was my first lightheartedness since the events of the night before.

She continued to fondle my breasts and teased my nipples as I lay back savoring the sensations coursing through my body. How different things were now compared to last night. There was nothing to fear. I was in safe hands.

"If you're up for that orgasm let's get your nightie off," she said in a matter of fact sort of way.

I sat up and she helped me take it off.

"Aren't you going to take yours off as well," I enquired.

"Later, maybe," she replied, "but right now I want you to lay back and let go. You're the one that needs the TLC and I'm the one that's going to administer it."

And so it was.

In seconds she had my whole body tingling without going anywhere near my pussy. Playing with my nipples, teasing my earlobes, stroking my back, and continuing to kiss me passionately. It had never felt like this with Ian. By comparison he was nothing more than a testosterone-induced amateur.

And so it continued. Yes my clitoris craved attention but I was relaxed; it would happen as and when and there was no hurry ( Janet wasn't going to let me down.

It was beginning to happen; her hand moved below my navel and buried itself in my pubic bush gently massaging my mons veneris. What pleasure as she moved lower ( she was almost there but she stopped.

"Now, my Darling, are you ready for the ultimate experience of a woman's tongue on your clit. I promise there's nothing stronger."

"Oh yes," I blurted.

"Few men know what we women really want," she said as she changed position.

She started with her finger but it was soon replaced by her tongue. The difference was incredible ... so soft and gentle ... there one second and gone the next ... then back. And so it went on. My levels of arousal reached peaks I'd never imagined possible.

But then it happened ... the dam burst ... my body trembled ... my clitty was on fire ... I was overcome by wave after wave of unadulterated ecstasy ... so much stronger than I could ever have imagined ... bliss ... satisfaction ... total exhaustion ... and not the slightest penetration.

I just lay back savoring my post-orgasm glow. Janet gently changed position.

She cuddled and fondled me as I descended from my high ... wow ... beyond my wildest dreams ... what an experience ... what absolutely incredible pleasure.

"Janet that was out of this world. I don't know how to thank you."

"There is no need to thank. My reward was the satisfaction I could give."

"I want to make love to you now."

"Not now, my Darling. This was for you. Let's leave it till tonight and anyway if we don't get our skates on we're going to be late for chapel."

My affair with Janet had started.