How My Life Has Changed Ch. 07

Story Info
Marion is seduced by Wenche.
3.1k words
4.35
29.5k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wenche

It was the day after George's office reception. I was lazing in the bath a little later than usual daydreaming about Wenche and the French lady ... the images still clear ... the effect still arousing. I wanted Wenche ... no needed her. But how, I wondered, how could I broach the subject ... how could I make it happen. At this stage I had no answers but it was clear if we weren't together it would never happen. I resolved to call her as soon as I was dressed. I lay back and began to fantasize about Wenche ... about us. I spread my legs wide and was about to let my hand address the cravings of my tingling clitty when the phone rang.

"Shit," I cursed. "Who might that be?" I was about to let it ring when I remembered George mentioning we might have to entertain some business colleagues that evening ... I dutifully answered.

"Hi, Marion. It's Wenche. Are you doing anything this morning?" she asked.

My heart raced. "Nothing planned," I replied.

"Oh good. Wondered if you'd like to come round for coffee a little later."

"I'd love too," almost purring.

"I'm so pleased ... it'll give us a chance to get to know each other a little better. Would 10:30 be convenient?"

I glanced at the clock ... it was already 9:30.

"I'm sure I can be ready by then."

"No elaborate preparations. It's just you and me. See you then."

We hung up.

My mind was in a spin ... was I imagining her hidden message ... get to know each other ... just the two of us ... was this a planned seduction or just wishful thinking on my part? Either way now was not the time for a solo climax ... if things didn't work out I could indulge when I got back.

I dried and wrestled with what to wear and then I had a flash of inspiration. I could spy on Wenche's bedroom and if she was there at least I'd see what she was wearing and could dress appropriately. Naked as the day I was born I hurried to the other room. Wenche's bedroom was deserted. Patiently I waited and was beginning to despair. Then she appeared wearing a thin negligée that had been left untied.

I stared intently enthralled by her uninhibited sexuality. But what was she going to wear I wondered hoping for some indications of possible intentions. She sat at her dressing table seemingly for ever but then stood up removed her negligée and disappeared briefly from view. She returned clutching her chosen apparel. She dropped the blouse on the bed and stepped into a thin flared skirt that was provocatively short. She grabbed the blouse and put it on. It was more of a camisole with thin straps and a daringly low neckline. There was no certainty but I was almost convinced that we had similar intentions.

I returned to the bedroom and got myself dressed. Although I knew Wenche was wearing nothing under her skirt, after yesterday's experience, I was unwilling to risk it ... I wanted something to absorb my pussy juices ... I'd wear my briefest lacy thong. I chose a short fairly tight denim skirt and a soft white satin blouse with long sleeves. Going bare foot was not an option for me so settled for low heeled strappy sandals. I slipped on a jacket and walked round to Wenche's.

"So glad you could come ... let me take your jacket," enthused Wenche. She was dressed exactly as I had seen her complete with her bare feet. She led me into the lounge and offered me a seat on the sofa. "I'll be right back. I need to finish making the coffee."

While she was in the kitchen I tried to come up with a plan but all I could come up with was grab any opportunity but what if there was no opportunity. The only fallback was to leave it to Wenche ...

She was soon back with cups and saucers. As she bent to place them on the coffee table I clearly saw her beautifully formed breasts. Was this an inadvertent or intentional display? There was no way to tell. She stood up and moved to a chair at the end of the table. "The coffee will be ready soon ... so how are you settling in?" she asked.

There was an opportunity to tell her I was missing Janet but concluded it was premature. "Fine," I said and the small talk continued until she went to fetch the coffee.

As she poured my cup her breasts were once more revealed.

This was my chance ... I had to risk it. "What beautiful breasts, Wenche. I wish mine were so developed." I began to blush.

"I think small breasts are sexy ... they draw attention to the nipples ... that's where we derive our pleasure." She sat down beside me. "I bet you have sensitive nipples, am I right?"

I felt a hand brush ever so gently over my left breast. My heart was pounded like a girl on her first date and already my breathing was more laboured. All I could manage was a nod of the head. That was all it took ... her fingers found my nipple and began to tease it ... I turned my head to face her and immediately our lips touched and our tongues explored. My concerns were over ... the ice was broken.

Boldly I slipped my hand under her blouse and found a breast and her extended nipple. I heard her sigh.

"I'm so pleased we've found each other ... it's the outcome I was hoping for. Rather than coffee down here why don't we move upstairs and enjoy the chilled wine awaiting us?"

I was in sixth heaven with seventh in sight.

She took my hand and led me upstairs. It was strange being physically in the room that I'd come to know so intimately.

"The jacuzzi and white wine await us ... may I?" she asked as her hands moved to my zip.

"Oh ... yes," I purred. My skirt fell to the floor.

As she worked on my blouse I slid my hands into the waistband of her skirt easing it over her hips.

"Now let me see those pretty small breasts and the sensitive nipples. I stood back and removed my blouse.

"What a beautiful picture ... your thong oh la la ... so provocative ... so virginal ... the last frontier ... such a fine choice."

She discarded her blouse and led me into the en-suite. What a luxurious room, I thought, focussing on the sunken jacuzzi in the centre. After closing the door Wenche dimmed the main lights so all that remained was the soft glow from the submerged lights in the tub.

She stood behind me and put her arms around my waist. I gazed in the mirror observing her wandering hands exploring my tummy, my navel and ever so slowly moving up towards my breasts whilst at the same time savouring the effect of her attention. The sensation of being both voyeur and recipient was so strong. I'd almost forgotten the pleasure women can provide each other.

"They're so pretty," she whispered as her hands cupped my breasts. "Are these as sensitive as they look?" she teased as her fingers gently brushed my swollen nipples.

There was no need to answer ... my gasp told all.

Her hands slipped to my panties and gently eased them over my hips and as they fell freely to my ankles I sensed and watched a hand probe that special space between my thighs. I struggled to provide her easier access but was unable to kick them off. My only option was to crouch slightly and spread my knees. Inelegant maybe but needs must ... the reward was ecstatic.

"How deliciously damp ... receptive ... aroused. I hope you don't have any commitments for the afternoon." I shook my head. "Good ... we don't want to have to rush."

I had devoured her attention and given nothing in return. It was repayment time. I swung round grabbed her and locked my lips on hers. Her mouth opened and our tongues met. Was she as aroused as me? I wondered. My wandering hand found another pussy that was as damp and receptive as mine.

"Let's not let the water get too cold nor the wine too warm," she suggested.

We slipped into the jacuzzi. Wenche reached for the wine and filled the two glasses.

"Here's to us. I sense we have much to offer each other." She raised her glass in a toast and we both sipped the chilled wine. She fiddled with the controls and the water began to bubble as the jets came into action.

"Would I be right in sensing this isn't your first experience with another woman?" she quizzed.

I recounted my experience with Janet but emphasised that George was unaware and I wanted to keep it that way. As we talked about how we had found each other I told her about glimpsing her on the bed with another woman.

As we cuddled in the bubbling water she asked me if I had any fantasies. I admitted to a fantasy of a threesome ... George and I had a wonderful sex life ... there was something special being with a woman ... would the combination be even better?

"The combination is even better, I can assure you," she replied with a smile and began to tell me about their group. I was fascinated.

"Maybe there's a way to fulfil your fantasy. The group's looking for a couple to take Dan and Kimberly's place. They used to live in your house and have returned to the States. You and George would be an ideal couple to join us. What do you think?"

"Wow ... it's all a bit sudden ... a big step ... not sure how I'd broach the subject with George ... need some time to think," I spluttered in a rather disjointed way. This was one thing I had been wholly unprepared for but was unable to dismiss the idea out of hand.

"No need to decide now just think about it. We'll find a way to introduce George to the idea ... we can talk about it a little more later but now it's time to have fun and get really acquainted." As she refilled the glasses she continued, "One of the group's rules forbids us to have sex outside the group primarily for health reasons. I'm sure you understand. But there's plenty of scope within the letter of the law," she smiled as she sipped some wine.

We kissed and frolicked in the water enjoying the sensation of the water and wandering hands. It was the kind of foreplay I enjoyed the most ... gentle ... unhurried ... passionate ... endless pleasure.

The sensation of her tongue on my nipple drove me ever closer to climax. My exploration of her genitalia, I sensed, was having a similar effect.

"Maybe it's time to move to the comfort of a cool bed before we become complete prunes?" We dried each other and returned to the bedroom hand-in-hand.

We stood beside the bed hugging each other and kissing passionately, open mouthed with probing tongues, gyrating hips, and touching mons, cascading pleasure. We fell on the bed and our lovemaking continued. We were playing a game of increasing arousal but denying relief. So close so often but never there and so it continued ... a combination of ecstasy and torture. There came a point when I could wait no longer ... I was desperate to come. I rubbed her clitty with renewed vigour but this time sensing her climax there was no pause ... this time it was all the way ... she screamed as the first wave of orgasm broke ... she shuddered as wave after wave continued to surge through her body. As her sensations diminished I sensed her attentions returning to me and soon I too was groaning and spasming overcome by the most intense orgasm.

We lay together contented as we let the last vestiges of climax ebb away.

"My goodness look at the time ... it's almost four. I need to get home ... several things to do before George gets back."

"Time for a shower?" she asked.

"I'd love too ... you know that. But we'd end up back on the bed. Let's keep it for another time." I gave her one last kiss and stood up to get dressed.

"Promise it'll be soon."

"Would the day after tomorrow be soon enough?" I asked with a broad grin as I zipped up my skirt.

She was smiling as she answered, "Almost soon enough."

"Just come round when you're ready."

I went into the bathroom and bent down to pick up my soiled panties still damp and sticky.

"Leave them with me," she suggested. "I'll bring them round on Thursday freshly laundered."

Sheepishly I passed them over and she raised them to her face. "What a delicious fragrance. You won't mind if I share them with Tor?"

I was somewhat taken aback but nodded my approval.

"It'll be a bit like an appetiser. I have this feeling that you and he will be sharing a bed before long."

"Only if we find a way to involve George," I replied.

"I've been thinking about that," she said as we left the bedroom. "Rita, one of the girl's in the group is staying the night ... her husband is on a business trip. When I say staying the night what I really mean is sleeping with us. Why don't you 'inadvertently' catch us and call George to watch. I have yet to find a warm blooded male that's not aroused by the sight of two women frolicking together and jointly stimulating the third in the group. It has to be every man's fantasy. We can discuss his reaction on Thursday. What do you think?"

"Sounds like a great idea. I really want this to work out, Wenche."

"It will, my Darling, it will," she whispered as we kissed at the door ... she still as naked as she had been on the bed.

I hurried home. My head was spinning. Things were happening fast and I no longer felt in control. I wanted Wenche but more than that I needed George and Wenche together. If joining this group was what was needed then so be it. Wenche's plan might work, I thought, and the beauty was there was nothing to lose. But after my revelations to George the previous night I decided it inappropriate to tell him I'd spent time with Wenche.

Wednesday Night

I started preparations for dinner and then went upstairs to get ready. I took a quick shower and started to get dressed. I chose skimpy black undies and went into the other room to find what to wear on top. It had to be something from this room so there would be the chance to "inadvertently" spy on Wenche's little menage a trois. I trawled through the wardrobes to find something suitable ... intimate ... provocative ... something I knew George liked. The ideal answer ... a slinky lounging pyjama suit ... diaphanous but not quite sheer ... yes perfect. Returning to the bedroom I stepped into my attire and fastened the buttons. Checking myself in the mirror I decided to leave one more button undone ... why hide the pretty little bow on my bra?

Back in the kitchen I attended to the last details for dinner and opened some wine. I was about to pour a glass when I heard George return.

"Wow, you look irresistible," he said as we hugged. "Are we expecting company?"

"My company has arrived."

We flirted before and during dinner and afterwards our petting became more serious.

As a hand progressed towards my pussy I pulled it away. "I'm sorry, Darling, but I'm wearing a panty liner so's not to soil my suit. Let's move upstairs and continue in bed," I suggested.

I undressed him down to his boxers. He needed no encouragement to undo my buttons and slipped the suit off my shoulders. I bent down and picked it up.

"Be a sweetie and hang it up for me and I'll get rid of my protection ... middle closet next door," I whispered, "and no peeking at the neighbours."

It was a gamble but I was sure after the events of the last few days he'd be unable to resist one brief glimpse. I'd barely removed the panty liner when the light next door was switched off.

"Marion, come. You need to see this," he called.

I pulled up my panties and joined him.

I stood behind him and peered over his shoulder. There in the room below were Tor, Wenche, and another woman, presumably Rita. Wenche was already naked and kissing Rita whose breasts were bare but she still wore panties, suspender belt and nylons. What beautiful breasts, I thought, firm and full. Tor was lounging in a chair sporting a full erection which he gently stroked.

"What an incredible pair," sighed George.

I chose not to answer but to slip my hands inside his boxers.

Tor got up and approached the ladies. What an incongruous sight ... his swollen penis bouncing as he moved towards them. He stood behind Rita and proceeded to remove her panties. The ladies continued to enjoy each other's attentions.

Tor unclasped Rita's suspender straps and in a slow and sensual manner slid down and removed first one and then the other stocking. Wenche knew we'd be watching but did the others, I wondered.

Tor stayed behind Rita and began to feel her pussy. At this stage I sensed George was about to come.

"Hang on, I'll be right back."

I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a face cloth.

"Don't want tell-tale stains on the carpet," I chided. "Now we're prepared."

He came in seconds but remained hard. It was working ... I was convinced. Hard to believe how tables were turning. It was George who'd changed me from naïve lover and now it was me leading him to the next nirvana.

The performers moved onto the bed and adopted my fantasy position. Rita lay on her back facing the window ... Wenche lay above her ... the ladies in a lesbian sixty-nine ... Tor penetrated his wife from behind.

"Darling, I can't take more ... I need you ... take me to bed," I begged.

Our coupling was out of this world. It was clear that the prospect of a more liberated approach to sexual partners had a strong effect on George ... and of course me.