How My Wife Became a Swinger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SS_Swing
SS_Swing
27 Followers

We left the restaurant and drove to a discreet looking building. On the first floor was one of the best adult stores in the city. Angela and I browsed through the shelves for a minute or two before we went upstairs. The upstairs had a theater as well as an arcade with booths. We paid for tickets before walking through the booth area. We noticed there were plenty of guys standing around and there were a few booths occupied before we made our way to the theater.

Inside there was a light crowd, a few guys standing in the back, I noticed one guy on his knees, and another bent over the back row of seats with a cock being shoved up his ass. Angela and I settled about mid theater. On the screen was a large chested woman taking an exceptionally large dick in her pussy. We were seated on the isle and it wasn't long before a skinny college aged kid walked up. I looked over at Angela who smiled at me. I reached up and undid his belt and pulled his pants down enough to access his cock. As I took him in my mouth Angela put her left foot up on the seat in front of us and hiked up her skirt and showed her bald pussy to him. He lasted about two minutes before he came. He grasped his dick and stopped his cum from shooting into my mouth. He pulled out a wad of napkins and caught his cum. She then fished out my cock, as he walked away, and started jerking me.

About ten minutes went by and a guy in his late thirties walked up to us and pulled his cock out. It was a very nice and thick eight inches. Again I looked at my wife and she smiled. This guy took a lot longer to get off and I could taste pussy on his dick as I sucked him. His attention was split between Angela fingering her pussy and her jerking my dick. We were drawing a crowd, and so I reached over and sunk a finger into my wife's sopping wet pussy. I shoved that same finger up this stranger's ass. Seconds later his body started to shake. He too pulled his cock out of my mouth before shooting. He zipped up and started back up the isle as Angela straddled me. She had rolled up her skirt exposing her from the waist down. She was on my cock in an instant fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

"You going to bend one of them over the row in front of us and fuck him?" She asked bucking her hips.

"You want to see that?"

"I love watching you fuck other men. I love watching other men fuck you." She kissed me and picked up the pace. The crowd around us was growing. I noticed at least five guys openly jerking off to us. Angela was going wild at the attention we were getting. As she bounced on my dick she lifted up her blouse and freed her breast from her bra. She reached around the back of my head and pulled my mouth to one of her nipples. One of my hands found its way to her ass cheek, she knew what I was working towards and she demanded it. I slid a single finger into her asshole. Her moaning, mixed with the woman on the screen who was now engaged with two more men, was driving me over the edge and I came in her.

Angela lightly kissed me as my cock softened in her pussy. She pulled her bra and blouse back into place. She was starting to get up when a woman who looked to be in her thirties walked up to us, she smiled and leaned over to us. Angela pulled her skirt down trying to hide her nethers from the view of this woman.

"I thought that it was hot when you sucked off my husband" she said gesturing four rows back to the older guy who had enjoyed my mouth a few minutes before. "You two were amazing just now. And we were wondering if maybe you might want to come back to our place?" Angela was wide eyed at the offer. "We'll be in the store for the next fifteen minutes if you want to join us." She left and Angela dismounted me standing up in front of me letting some of my cum drip out of her onto the floor. I stood up in the isle, did up my pants, and told her to follow my lead.

The horny onlookers were clearly disappointed as we walked out of the theater holding hands. When we got into the store the couple was perusing the lingerie. They were dressed very respectable. The man was dressed in a deep blue button down shirt and slacks, and his wife in a gray blouse and tight knee length skirt. We walked up casually. The four of us swapped pleasantries before I suggested that the four of us go back to the hotel. This got me a strange look from Angela.

Once we were in our car I called Jason and briefly told him what was going on and to call us around one. Angela was still looking at me as if I had five heads. I explained to her the safty of bringing them to a neutral place, witness's, etcetera. It was a precaution left over from my cruising days. We pulled out of the parking lot with the couple following us. The trip to the hotel took fifteen minutes. We parked, and the pair met us in the lobby. Their names are Dani and Ben this is their second marriage each. Dani was 45 at the time and mother of three Ben was a father of two one with Dani. She and Ben lived in Tacoma where Dani taught high school and Ben worked as an insurance agent. The four of us shared an elevator up to the fifth floor.

Things were awkward until Dani spoke up and demanded that her husband repay me for the blowjob. I sat on the edge of the bed and Ben opened my pants freeing my cock. He is an expert cocksucker. Ben helped me to shuck my pants and underwear giving him better access to me. For several minutes Ben familiarized himself with my cock, balls, and asshole like any good lover. As Ben was experimenting with my loins I could hear Angela and Dani at the head of the bed whispering, then as Ben was beginning to explore my ass with his tongue again, I heard a familiar utterance from Angela. I looked over my shoulder to see Dani with her hand up my wife's skirt. This was a first. To this point Angela wouldn't even look at porn with two women kissing. Dani shifted her hand and my wife's hips so I could see the two fingers buried up to the knuckle in her pussy. My wife's eyes were rolled into the back of her head while she moaned.

Dani smiled at me as my wife bucked on her hand. With her free hand she reached to the small of her back and unzipped her skirt. As her husband was transitioning back to sucking my cock, she shimmied out of her skirt to reveal her bare ass. By now Angela was looking at her lover. Their eyes met and Dani pulled her soaked fingers out of Angela and slipped them into her mouth. She cleaned her fingers the entire time looking into my wife's eyes. Their eyes were locked even as Dani's face sank to meet my wife's pussy. Angela's entire body shook as Dani's lips pressed against her pussy, and I could tell when Dani's tongue started to lick her clit. Angela's thighs closed around Dani's head and her chest was heaving as she hissed through her teeth.

Ben must have been watching the girls as he sucked me because he had been teasing my ass with a finger, and as his wife had started to lick Angela he pushed his fingers into me. I looked away from the girls as he started to finger me. With my cock still in his mouth, he tried to smile and gave me a little wink. I lay back on the bed. No sooner had my head touched the mattress than Dani straddled my face. Except for a small exclamation point just above her slit, Dani's pussy was hairless.

She dropped her pussy onto my mouth without hesitation. She was the same taste that had been on her husband's cock earlier that night. She was extremely wet. In no time my face was covered in her juices. I did my best to focus on her pussy while her husband fingered my ass and jerked at my cock. Dani was moaning into my wife as I drew small circles around her clit with my tongue.

Dani sat up on my face driving her tasty pussy onto my tongue. A moment later Ben abandoned my cock and was crawling onto the bed to attend to my wife's dripping pussy. Angela had stripped off her blouse and bra while Dani had been licking her slit. I strained my eyes to watch Ben latch onto her left breast as two fingers disappeared into my wife's pussy.

My attention was drawn back to Dani after she slid a hand under my head and pulled me into her cunt. Looking up at her firm mature body was extremely erotic. The way she moved on my face moaning as my tongue prodded and teased her clit excited me. There was a distinct change in the pitch of Angela's moans. I looked away from Dani's wild form to see Ben balls deep in Angela. The scene only served to arouse Dani more. She came in my mouth, her thighs clamping down on my head as her body shook. Dani fell forward onto the bed out of breath. I slipped out from between her legs and finished stripping.

I watched as my wife fucked Ben silly. I moved to Dani and helped her strip off her blouse and bra. We took time to kiss and I massaged and sucked on each of her C cups. Each nipple had a silver barbell through it. She sharply inhaled as I flicked them with my tongue. Once free of the blouse Dani got behind her husband and shoved her tongue between the cheeks of his ass. I knew what was coming and went to the dresser where my bag was sitting and I pulled out an unopened box of condoms. I opened one package after throwing the box onto the bed. Dani took notice and stopped her husband's assault on my wife's pussy. She rolled one on to him as I was doing the same. Dani dipped two fingers into her pussy and stuffed them up Ben's ass. The two of them kissed as Angela and I looked at each other. Dani guided Ben back into Angela. With a fresh condom on I came up behind Dani. She lifted her ass into the air showing me her two beautiful holes. A moment later I was up to my balls in her snatch. Once I was into a rhythm, her hand fell from her husband's ass. I lifted one of my legs and placed it on the outside of hers allowing me to get deeper inside her. I heard Angela cum as I was fucking Dani. I could see her wrap her legs around Ben's waist and drive her onto him as she violently bucked form the orgasm. I refocused on pounding Dani's pussy and didn't notice Ben cum.

Dani and I were lost in our fucking; she came twice each time her moans and high-pitched squeals only served to make me hump harder. Next to us Ben and Angela were stroking each other. Angela whispered something to Ben then crawled to me. She put her hands on me and watched as I worked my cock inside another woman's pussy. Gentle she kissed my neck and licked my ear. She whispered for me to cum. A moment later I felt one of her fingers on the rim of my ass. Angela kissed me as she drove her finger into my ass. It took a moment but she matched the rhythm to which I was fucking Dani. I was over the top and filled the condom with one last deep thrust into Dani.

Dani gave me a moment before sliding off my cock. She smiled at me before she kissed me. She looked to my wife and kissed her too. Despite what I had witnessed earlier I was still surprised when Angela kissed back. The four of us spent the rest of the night exchanging hand-jobs and some oral, but things settled down until we fell asleep. I remember waking up to Dani and Ben fucking on the other bed. Angela and woken up as well and she lifted a leg as she laid on her side and reached between to take hold of my cock. She stroked me for a few seconds before I felt her place the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass. It was wet with pussy juice. I spit into my hand and coated my cock before I worked it into her butt. After I was in, she was very vocal letting Ben and Dani know that we were being very dirty.

The morning after was bitter sweet. Our two lovers said their goodbyes to us after we exchanged numbers, and some more bodily fluids, and made plans for the following month. Angela and I made love one more time before we checked out and headed home.

I worked the day after our return from Seattle. Angela had been home for several hours and dinner was waiting for me. We ate, cleared the table, and Angela sent me off to take a shower. After shutting off the water I could hear Angela in the bedroom moaning in ecstasy. I toweled off and opened the bathroom door to find her on all fours, attached to the headboard was a red dildo with a suction cup. She looked over at me and motioned me to the bed. I plopped in front of her. She practically inhaled my cock as she drove two fingers into my ass. To this day it was the greatest blowjob of my life. Angela felt me coming close to orgasm and took my cock out of her mouth. She slid off of her dildo and straddled my body, her hairless pussy pointing at me. From her tight ass dangled a white plastic ring, which she hooked a finger through and started to pull. I watched as she pulled a string of anal beads from her butt. They were my medium sized beads not her small ones. When the last one popped free she seized my cock and placed the head at the entrance to her bowels. In one motion she dropped taking the entire length of my cock up her ass. She began to buck and flex her anus. I didn't last two minutes. At the top of my orgasm Angela's anus clamped down on my cock painfully. Our eyes lock as she spoke.

"Remember this moment" She flexed her anus hard. "Remember how good my ass feels, remember how amazing my mouth is and what my pussy does to you. Because if you ever fuck anything without a cock and I'm not there you'll never get any of my holes again." With her ass still flexed she lifted her ass off of my hips the walls of her ass grinding against my cock. "I get to taste every pussy you fuck from here on out." She relaxed her ass and slid off of my cock and lay on my chest. "Understand?"

She had stepped through the door that Jason and I had opened for her. The straight-laced girl was all but gone, and this little vixen with a cum filled ass was ready for anything. I smiled at her and kissed her telling her that I understood. From that night things got very interesting.

SS_Swing
SS_Swing
27 Followers
12