How NYC Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers

She got up after using the toilet and wiping the tears from her face to leave the bathroom. She walked out and saw that Justin and Zoe had not even moved an inch. She walked to the kitchen and pressed the button for the coffee to begin brewing. She then went to the front door and walked out and towards the patio. She then sat down looking at the clear sky above her. There she pondered what to do about Zoe and Justin. Committing incest was a topic she couldn't really go out and get advice on from anyone really. She sat about fifteen minutes before going back inside to pour herself a cup of hot coffee.

Lizzy began to stir slowly but quickly getting out of the bed and dashing off to the bathroom. As Teresa took a sip of her cup, she looked at them still motionless. She walked outside with her phone and coffee and her hands. She sat in the chair deciding to whether or not to text her friend who was also a cop. "Screw it..." She said out loud to herself.

'You fighting crime or babysitting a grocery store?' She sent off. She waited for a few minutes before she got a reply.

'Just got off the part time job. What's up?' Mia responded. Mia Jenkins was a Sergeant in the Nashville Police Department with twenty-two years on the job. She was married and has one son Jett who is twelve. Lizzy and Jett go to middle school together.

'You ever handled a really tough case?' Teresa asked.

'You're kidding right? Too damn many!' Mia replied.

'Any incest cases?' Teresa asked leaving a bitter taste in her mouth as she sent the text and the coffee she was drinking was not the taste.

'Just two in my time, they were an eye opener... Can I call you?' She replied and asked.

'Yeah!' Teresa replied and waited a minute before her phone rang.

"What's going on?" Mia asked as soon as the connection was made.

"It's Zoe and Justin! I shouldn't even tell you." Teresa said nearly choking on her cries.

"You can tell me, you know I've always thought of Zoe and Justin along with Lizzy like nieces and a nephew."

She explained what she saw last night, every detail including Zoe's words to Justin after they finished.

"I don't know what to do Mia." Teresa added once she was done telling her story from early in the night.

"Talk to them, or at least with Zoe. Did you feel like they were hiding something from you the last few days?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Teresa replied.

"A cop's intuition." Mia replied. "Look, talk to her alone. Keep an open mind to what she has to say and don't jump to conclusions." Mia replied hoping to help Teresa decide how to handle this.

"I'll try; anyway Lizzy just came out onto the porch. I guess I'll talk to you later and let you know what happened. Thanks, Mia." Teresa replied.

"I love you friend." Mia responded before hanging up.

"Was that Mia?" Lizzy asked coming out with a cup of orange juice in her hand.

"Yeah, we were talking for a few minutes." She paused before asking another question. "Are Justin and Zoe awake yet?"

"No, they're still sleeping." Lizzy said before taking a slip of her orange juice.

"Ok." Teresa replied as looked up towards the sun that was just above the horizon now. She looked hoping it would shed a ray of light on her situation.

________________

Later in the day, Justin was swimming in the pool with Lizzy while Zoe and Teresa were laying on the lounge chairs. Teresa lay there thinking how to approach the subject of what she saw with Zoe. How do you ask your daughter why she is sleeping with her brother, your own kin? Why would you want to have sex with someone that is related to you? She didn't even know how to answer those questions. She looked over at Zoe as she was laying face down allowing her back to get tanned.

She thought long and hard about it, should she ask Zoe and Justin together or confront Zoe alone. "Zoe, later on I want us to go hang out. A girls night out, you up for that?" She asked as Zoe's face was turned the other way.

"Yeah, sure. Go get some drinks." Zoe replied without looking at her mother.

Later on that evening, Zoe and Teresa went to the pool bar that was a part of the resort that they were in. Teresa was drinking a Malibu Rum with Pineapple that soothed her soul. Zoe was drinking a Crown and Ginger-Ale which she seemed to like. Both ladies were on their third drinks when the Teresa decided to ask Zoe what in the world is going on.

"Zoe, I have a few questions and I want you to be completely honest with me." Teresa said looking at Zoe intently.

"Okay?" Zoe replied wondering what was up. "You got photos of a puppy you want to adopt?" Zoe added trying to ease the tension that she was feeling around them.

"No, no photos of a puppy." Teresa replied and sighed for a moment. "Last night, I was awoken by the thunder and lightning and with my eye condition I saw something that shocked me." She paused.

During that pause Zoe's heart and pulse rate went up. 'Oh God, had she seen us?'

Teresa continued, "I saw you atop Justin in the bed. You were naked for the most part that I could see. I'm just going to ask this, how long have you and Justin been having sex?" Teresa said getting emotional when she asked the question when she saw Zoe begin to look distraught.

Zoe threw her hands up to cover her face. Her mother just asked her a question she hoped not to be faced with unless it was on her own terms. Tears began to flow from her eyes as she looked down at the table for which held her drink.

"Please tell me the truth Zoe. That's all I want right now." Teresa said as she reached over and grasped Zoe's left wrist. She pulled it down gently making Zoe show her face.

Zoe nodded her head as tears still streamed down her face. "Yes, yes we are." She finally responded verbally to her mother.

"Why? Why Justin?" Teresa asked.

"Because of what happened in New York. I love him mom, he's always been there for me even after what happened to me." Zoe replied still crying. "Do you hate me, us for what we've been doing?" Zoe asked afraid of the answer to come.

"I don't hate you or Justin, I'm still in shock but I would like to know how it all started. What happened to you and Justin in New York City?" Teresa said and asked Zoe.

"You're sure you want to know?" Zoe asked knowing the story was going to be hard for her to tell, perhaps even harder for her mother to hear.

"Yes, I want to know; I need to know." Teresa responded.

Zoe looked at her mother and then looked out onto the pond just away from bar. She began to speak as she looked out into the water which shone from the moon light coming from above them. "Okay, it all started..."

******************

Part 2: Love Through Pain & Hurt!

_______________________

Justin and Zoe embarked on another day at Columbia University heading off to their classes. Justin left a few minutes early to consult with his professor in Macro-economics to go over his latest paper which he had turned in a few weeks ago. He was wondering why he received an eighty-eight on it.

Zoe was on her way to the study hall to meet up with Lindsey who was also taking Criminal Law 1 and Civil Law 2 along with Torts and Citizenship. She was happy to find a friend after being there for eight months. She and Lindsey were new best friends since both were new to the area and also came to Columbia during the Spring Semester.

"Hey Linds, have a good night's sleep?" Zoe asked as she sat down across from Lindsey.

"It was okay, I wish I had gotten off better than I did." Lindsey replied grinning.

"I don't need to know about you jilling yourself." Zoe replied.

Zoe was not a virgin herself giving herself away to Matt Jones after their senior prom but had yet to do anything since then with anyone. She had found it difficult to pleasure herself with her brother being on the other side of a very thin wall. She shied away from her brother over the last year which gave him space to grow as well as herself.

"I don't know why you don't let me ask your brother out on a date?" Linds asked Zoe as she opened her book to the latest chapter of Criminal Law 1.

"Because I don't want things to be awkward. You being my friend and him being my brother can really fuck things up for all of us." Zoe said to Lindsey.

"Still, he's very handsome. That pitch black hair of his and his six foot two size attracts me to him every time I see him." Linds said to Zoe making Zoe blush.

"But he's my brother!" Zoe replied.

"I guess I'll have to settle for looking at him when I see him then." Linds replied reluctantly.

"Yes, you will!" Zoe replied, "Now, let's get to studying."

_______________

Justin let his last class of the day with a headache and as he walked from the Business School building to the apartment that he and Zoe shared over on West 120th Street close to Columbia's campus. He walked feeling a nice spring breeze with an overcast sky that he could see through the above the buildings as he walked. A friend of his, Mike came up behind him and joined him as he walked.

"Yo Justin, heading home?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, got a headache from all those formulas he went over." Justin replied.

"Anyway, I was letting you know about this party that's happening tomorrow night over on West 116th Street near a frat house." Mike replied. "I was wondering if you wanted to come? Plenty of girls are going to be there."

"Yeah, I guess I'll come since there will be girls." Justin replied.

"Cool, it's over at 278 W 116th. Be there at 9pm." Mike replied, "Anyway, I'll see you then."

"Cya later Mike." Justin replied as Mike peeled off from his walking path and went towards the subway tunnel entrance. Justin continued along his path towards the apartment.

Later that evening, Zoe came strolling in. "Hey Justin! What are you up to?" Zoe asked seeing Justin laying on the couch in the living room.

"Just laying here! Have a bit of a headache from class." Justin replied moving his arm above his head.

"Did you take something?" Zoe asked.

"No." Justin replied. A second later, Zoe walked into the kitchen and Justin could here water running. Zoe came back out holding a glass of water and a Motrin in her hands.

"Here! Take this and drink some water." Zoe said to him. He looked at her and then did as she suggested taking the Motrin and then drinking some of the water.

"Thanks!" Justin said to her.

"Hey, you want to walk over to Domino's with me and get a pizza?" Zoe asked.

"Um, yeah. Just give me a minute to change." Justin replied getting up and walking to his room.

They walked over to Domino's which was over on West 125th street. They sat there and ate a pizza together sharing their favorite which was ham, sausage and olives with Parmesan cheese sprinkled over it.

"Do you think Lindsey is attractive?" Zoe asked as Justin was taking a bite of his third slice.

Justin chewed for a moment more before swallowing and replying, "Well, she is cute and all but she isn't really my type. Why, you trying to set me up with her?"

"No, she actually thinks you're cute as hell! She asked me if I would set you up with her. I told her no and that I didn't really want her to date you." Zoe replied to him.

"Why not, she's your friend." Justin replied.

"That's the point, she's my friend. If she starts dating you it will turn into she's your girlfriend. I don't her to become a problem between us and vice-versa." Zoe said as she looked at her plate.

"Well out of your wishes, I will respect that one and say no if she asks me. Deal?"

"Deal!"

"Oh by the way, I'm going to a party tomorrow with Mike and some of the guys." Justin added.

"Oh, okay." Zoe replied casually.

After they finished eating, they walked down to the West Harlem Piers and looked out at New Jersey which was on the other side of the Hudson River. Zoe looked at the lights which came from buildings across the way. In the background was a half moon which shone down upon them as they stood at the railing to the Hudson.

"It's nice out here. Just think, in a few weeks it will be nothing but snow and ice!" Zoe said out loud.

"Well Nashville has nothing on NYC, except Country Music." Justin replied which earned him a look from Zoe as he grinned. Zoe just smiled at that comment.

"Yeah! Hockey, Football, Baseball, clubs, parties, plenty of shopping and lots of places to visit. New York City definitely has Nashville beat hands down." Zoe replied.

"That it does Zoe. Come on; let's go back to the apartment and study." Justin replied.

They got back to the apartment around 9:30pm with Zoe very sleepy from eating and then walking. They walked from the piers back to their apartment which was almost a mile. Zoe went to her room and changed into shorts and a black t-shirt. When she came out, Justin was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Are you cold?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah, you know I tend to get cold easily." Justin replied.

She walked over to him and sat next to him as he was sitting on the couch that also was a pull out bed. She scooted up next to him pulling her legs to chest. She rested her head on Justin's shoulder.

"Here, let me warm you up!" Zoe said to him.

"Thanks sis."

"Anytime big brother." Zoe grinned.

"You know technically, I'm only three minutes older instead of five because I wasn't breathing for two of those minutes while you were being pushed out."

"I'm just glad you were breathing when I came out, otherwise I probably would have become the first baby in the world to give mouth to mouth to my twin." She giggled.

"EWWW!! Yeah, I'm glad I started breathing too, because that would have really been a case of the cooties." Justin said.

"Well, since you see it that way." Zoe said before turning towards him and giving him a big fat wet kiss on the cheek close to his mouth before he could react.

"AHH!!" Justin said as she did it. When Zoe stopped, Justin looked at her smiling and giggling. He rolled his eyes for a moment. "You're a bad influence on me." Justin said.

"Yeah, I've been told worse." Zoe replied sheepishly. "Anyway, I'll lay here against you while you read your economics book."

"Thanks." Justin replied and began reading.

Forty-five minutes later, Justin yawned as he closed the book. He was tired of the reading and he looked to his right at Zoe who was still pressed against him. He tried to poke her to wake her but instead found that she wouldn't wake. He decided to just stand up and once he did, he stretched for a mere moment before he picked up Zoe from the couch and carefully walked to her bedroom. He sat her down in the void where the covers would normally be and then pulled them up over her body to just below her shoulders.

"Good night Zoe." Justin said before turning and walking out of the room. He closed her door and went to his room.

_______________

Zoe awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and also a tad bit cold. A front had moved in overnight allowing the apartment to get cold since they had the heat set low. She got up rubbing her arms against herself trying to warm up as she walked out into the kitchen area and started the coffee maker.

She went to the bathroom and then came back out pouring herself a cup of the fresh brewed coffee. Just as she finished adding her creamer and sugar, Justin opened the door to his bedroom and came out wearing a heavy shirt and pajama pants going straight for the bathroom. She went to her phone which was by the couch and looked at the screen which had a text from Lindsey.

'Wanna hang out today?' She asked.

'Sure, meet at Starbucks on Broadway & 120th around 1?' She replied just as Justin came walking in.

"Morning sleeping beauty!" Zoe said to him.

"I thought you had to be a girl to be a beauty." Justin replied as he walked to the coffee pot.

"No, beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Zoe replied back sharply just as her phone beeped letting her know Lindsey had responded. "Anyway, Linds and I are going to meet up later at one p.m. to go shopping."

"Okay, have fun. I'm going to go to my room and study." Justin replied as he filled his cup with coffee. He then walked back to his room leaving Zoe out on the couch.

Later in the day, Zoe met up with Lindsey and went down to the Manhattan Mall at the corner of Broadway and 33rd street. They first went into JC Penny, shopping around for new clothes for winter.

"How does this look?" Zoe asked as she looked at a sweater that was red in color that had a V neck that would most likely allow a cleavage show if she were to wear it. "Too Slutty?" She added.

"Nothing is too slutty for New York Zoe!" Lindsey replied.

"I want a nice guy and someone who won't use me for their pleasure and then dump me." Zoe said as she put that sweater back on the rack.

"You want mister perfect?" Lindsey asked.

"Well, yeah actually I do." Zoe replied as she thumbed thru the next rack. She pulled one out to let Lindsey look at it. It was green with a purple stripe running diagonally through it.

"Well, it looks alright." Lindsey said to her. "You just need to wear some sexy lingerie with it." Just then, Lindsey phone chimed alerting her to a text. "Hey, you wanna go to a party tonight? We've been invited."

"Sure, I would love to go to a party. But I'm there just there to have fun." Zoe replied as she turned to look at another rack.

______________

Justin arrived at nine fifteen p.m. at the doors to the party, when he walked in he was amazed by how big the room was and heard the music playing away. The bottom floor was a nice big area with a kitchen and several couches with two to three TV's hanging on a wall. The other wall had the frat houses name on it, Kappa Si Omega. There was a stairwell that led to about six bedrooms on the second level. He saw Mike over in the corner talking to a couple of guys and went towards him. Mike saw him and turned stretching out his arm to greet Justin.

"Glad you made it Justin. Let me introduced you to these guys. This is David and Jim, they run the frat house." Justin heard Mike say over the loud music.

"Nice to meet you guys!" Justin said as he shook hands with David and then Jim. Justin went to the bar and got a bottle of water. He went back and talked to David and Jim about where he was from and what he was studying. He liked them enough to even consider joining the fraternity. Just was listening to the guys talk when he noticed that two girls came in dressed very beautifully. It then hit him that it was Zoe and Lindsey dressed to impress as Zoe was wearing a blue dress while Lindsey was wearing a green dress.

"Excuse me guys." Justin said to them and walked over to the door where Zoe and Lindsey were at. As he approached, Zoe saw him and half-smiled at him. "What are you two doing here?"

"I got the invite from a friend and Zoe decided to come with." Lindsey said to Justin.

"Hey!" Zoe said, "Please don't embarrass me." She added as she looked Justin in the eyes.

"Alright, let's all have a good time." Justin said and walked back to the guys as Zoe and Lindsey went to go talk with a group of girls and one or two guys who were mixed in.

Forty-five minutes later, Zoe was talking with David. "So, would you like a tour of the place?" He asked Zoe.

"Sure." Zoe replied and began walking with him as he gave her a tour of the main area, showing her all of the fancy electronics and the kitchen which was fully stocked. They then went up the stairs and he took her down the hall showing her the various rooms. They then walked into a bedroom and she was looking around when suddenly, David came up behind her and put something over her mouth and nose. She instantly passed out and fell into his arms. He closed the door and locked it behind him. He then dragged her to the bed and laid her upon it. He began to undress her as she lay unconscious on the bed.

lover1988
lover1988
208 Followers