How NYC Changed Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers

"What?" Zoe asked.

"Your brother sure does have a big thing..." Lindsey said smiling which prompted Zoe to roll her eyes.

"Not happening Linds..." Zoe said giggling...

"I know it won't happen with me, I was grinning because..." Lindsey trailed off not finishing her thought out loud.

"Because what?" Zoe replied wondering what she meant.

Lindsey looked Zoe in the eyes, she began to tear up.. "I thought that you and Justin were an item..."

Zoe had to think for a second making sure she heard Lindsey right... "You think Justin... and I" Which earned a nod from Lindsey.

"I'm sorry; I shouldn't have said that... I just thought after you lay upon him this morning that you two were much closer than I previously thought. I know that after... that night, that you and him have been inseparable." She said wishing she had just not said anything.

Zoe looked at her for a minute before speaking. "You're not far off the mark. I do feel attracted to him." Zoe said as a tear began to fall. Lindsey came closer and pulled Zoe in for a hug.

"I love him!" Zoe said with a sigh. "It's been an unsaid thing between us for a while I suppose, well at least since we moved here."

Lindsey continued to hug Zoe until they heard movement in the living room. Lindsey pulled back away from Zoe and looked into her eyes which were watery from her crying.

"Please don't say anything to him." Zoe asked of Lindsey. Lindsey nodded affirming her commitment to silence on the matter.

A minute later and they both emerged from Lindsey's room to see Justin sitting on the edge of the Sleeper Sofa.

"Morning girls." Justin said to them before he noticed Zoe's eyes were red. "You alright Zoe?"

"Yeah! Just a little girl talk is all." Zoe said to him.

They ate breakfast and then called the number they were given by the Fire Chief. The building was cleared over night but no one could stay overnight as the gas main was in need of replacement. They could go get clothes and anything they needed until the line was repaired. Zoe and Justin headed to the apartment building and got their stuff that they would need for at least another night of crashing at Lindsey's apartment.

_________________

Later that night, after going to classes in the day, Justin and Zoe lay on the pullout couch watching a little TV and eating Chinese takeout with Lindsey sitting in the chair next to them. They sat eating watching the latest episode of The Big Bang Theory. Lindsey couldn't stop laughing at the one liners Sheldon kept giving during the episode as Justin sat eating with chopsticks. Lindsey kept on batting her eyes over to Zoe and Justin looking at them as they ate and watched the show. It went to the last scene which was a lovey dovey moment between Leonard and Penny.

Lindsey and Zoe both got up with Zoe grabbing Justin's container and both headed off into the kitchen. "I think I'm going to go lay in bed." Lindsey said to Zoe.

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning then." Zoe replied as they both walked back towards the living room with Lindsey departing for her room.

Zoe rejoined Justin on the pullout bed and got covered up as she got close to Justin. She turned on her side pressed up against Justin with her head just at his neck. "You're so warm Justin." As she brushed her hand against his chest which was covered by a shirt.

"Thanks, I'm just glad we are here instead of in an apartment without heat. It would be brutally cold in there right now. We probably would freeze." Justin replied.

"Nah, we could cuddle to stay warm." Zoe replied.

"Speaking of, sorry about last night. My body has a mind of its own, especially down there." Justin replied embarrassed about what had happened.

Zoe turned her head up to him. "Justin, look at me." He did seeing her eyes up close as they were but a mere few inches away. "Never be sorry to me. Your willy whacker did what any sensible penis does when a woman is extremely close; you got hard." Zoe said with a grin seeing Justin turn three shades of red in five seconds. She moved forward and gently kissed him on the lips before pulling back. She turned away seeing the shock in his eyes and began to silently cry. Justin was stunned by the kiss but regained his sense and saw Zoe turned away.

"Zoe." Justin said with her not looking at him, she just sat there and didn't say a word to him or look at him. He stretched his arm out and pulled at her left hand which caught her attention and made her look at him. He saw tears streaming down her cheeks slowly from those precious eyes of hers. He pulled her in for a hug, "I'm sorry I made you upset."

"You didn't make me upset, I'm crying because I've fallen in love with... You." Zoe said as another tear made its way down her left cheek. "I'm just so messed up, falling in love with my brother." She said as more tears made their way down her cheeks collecting enough to drop onto her shirt.

"You're not messed up Zoe. It takes two to love." He said as he put two of his fingers up underneath her chin and pushing it up so she would look at him. They stared at one another for a minute as Justin wiped the tears away from her cheeks. He moved in towards her and pressed his lips to hers as he cocked his head as he moved his hand around to her low cut hair and felt it's softness as his fingers moved through it. Justin parted his lips and pressed his tongue lightly at her lips seeing if she would accept like a knock at a door. She parted allowing him to enter and she tasted him along with a little bit of Mountain Dew. He pulled at her shirt with his hand exposing her left shoulder and slowly moved away from their kiss and trailed his lips down to her neck and gently kissed it.

Zoe cried, only this time is was tears of love knowing she was accepted by Justin. She looked at his hair as he continued to kiss and lick her neck. "Justin!!" Zoe said as he bit her on the shoulder. "I love you Justin!" He moved his hands down to the hem of her shirt and began to lift it. Slowly he pulled it up to reveal her boobs still covered in her pink bra as it came over her head. She looked at Justin's eyes and could see the love, the lust, and the man she had wanted all along. She moved her hands to her back and unclasped the bra letting it fall in between their bodies. She looked at him and he looked back.

"Justin, I want to wait. I'm sorry. It's just I'm still waiting for the tests to come back and I wouldn't wanna do it on Lindsey's pullout couch." She said frowning.

"I understand Zoe, I just got carried away. But you are ever so beautiful that I wouldn't wanna look at another woman for the rest of my life." He said with a smile.

"You're always a suck up." Zoe replied laying back on the bed.

Justin followed suit and lay next to her as she covered her nipples with her hands. "I can't help but be a suck up with you; besides you are half naked next to me."

"Thanks, I love you." Zoe said as she rolled next to him and then pushed up to straddle him. She looked at him as she pressed herself up to leaned back. "Justin, I was approached a week ago by the District Attorney's Office. They asked me to consider a deal they wanted to offer him. Four years prison, Ten on parole and no trial."

"What did you say?" Justin asked while looking up at her body and to her face.

"I would think about it and I have. I'm going for the deal. I don't want a trial because I just want that to be behind me. I can't stand to go up on the stand and testify and I surely don't want you to have to do the same especially consider our newly formed relationship." Zoe said as she reached for his right hand and pulled it up to her chest.

"Okay, it's always your decision and I will respect it." Justin said and pulled her back down to embrace her in a hug. "Come on, let's get some rest."

______________

The next day they were able to return to their apartment building with heat and gas restored on top of the power being turned back on. Zoe cleaned the fridge out considering no power for two days made pretty much everything spoiled. They were lucky as since the problem was deemed "caused by years of neglect by the building owner", all the tenants were given half off the rent for the next three months which helped Zoe and Justin with living expenses that they received from their trust funds.

Zoe contacted the DA's office and gave them the go ahead on the deal. They asked her to be present during the sentencing which they would schedule for the 5th of January. Zoe and Justin got back into the regular routine of going to Columbia only to let out for the Christmas and New Years break. Not much was said between them about their new relationship as they got busy with the everyday life that was around them.

Zoe came home from the final day of her class before the break to get the mail from the mail holder in the lobby. She saw the envelope from the Department of Health of the City of New York. She took it upstairs and went into the apartment to find Justin sitting on the couch looking as if he was dozing off but her opening the door awakened him.

"Hey Zoe." He said to her.

"Hey, how was your day?"

"Stellar! Only one week till Christmas." She said as she sat her book bag down and sat next to him holding the envelope. She held it out and just looked down at it.

"What's that?" Justin said to her.

"I'm guessing my tests results from the STD screening." She said unsure of what it would say. "Can you open it for me?" She turned and asked him.

"Together!" He said grabbing one half of it and began breaking the seal. Slowly they pulled the sheet of paper out and unfolded it.

Zoe began reading it out loud.

"Dear Ms. Zoe Redmond, on behalf of the Health Department of the City of New York, here are the results of your post trauma STD results." Zoe began looking down the list. "Negative, Negative, Negative, they are all Negative Justin." Zoe said shedding a tear from her left eye.

Justin hugged her tightly, "It's a good thing Zoe. A very good thing." He said as he kissed her cheek. She turned her body towards him and began kissing him on the lips.

"Yeah, it is because I was afraid he may have given me something." She then kissed him again slipping her tongue into his mouth and turning her body towards him and pushed him back down on the couch. She straddled him while they still were clothed. "You owe me a date!" She said pulling back from him.

"Okay! Where would you like to go?" Justin asked.

"You'll have to surprise me." Zoe said getting up.

"That I can do Zoe. I love you more than anything in the world sis." He said as she walked off towards the kitchen.

"I love you too pumpkin." She replied swaying her hips as she walked.

__________

Zoe rode in a Taxi with Justin beside her as they headed down Broadway. Justin wouldn't tell her where they were going and kept it a surprise by having her wear a blindfold for the duration of the ride. It being Christmas Eve also brought excitement to her. Their true first date would hopefully be memorable. Justin was holding her hand as they continued to their destination. She couldn't help but feel beautiful as she was wearing a Violet colored Dress with her hair dyed a light shade of red with a bit of orange streaks.

"We are here!" Justin said softly to her announcing their arrival. He opened the door allowing the sounds of the street they were on to fill the cab. He grabbed her hand and helped her out of the cab. She stepped out of the cab feeling a slight cold breeze. "Okay, time for the reveal." Justin stepped behind her and began undoing the blindfold. It fell away from her face and she opened her eyes to a patio with tables and chairs with a sign over hanging it.

"Carmine's!" Zoe said out loud. Zoe has always loved Italian food. "Thank you!" Zoe said to him.

They walked in and Justin gave their name for the reservation that he made. They were taken to a booth in the back per Justin's request. Once they were seated, the waitress came over to take their drink order and asked if they would like Mozzarella Cheese Sticks and Marina sauce which they did order.

"I can't believe you brought me here Justin. I didn't want you to spend so much money on me for our first real date." Zoe said to him after the waitress left.

"It's no problem. It's our first date and it's also Christmas Eve Zoe." Justin replied then added, "There is nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"I know Justin, still thank you for being... my everything." Zoe said with her eyes beginning to tear up. Justin moved his arm across the table and grabbed Zoe's left hand. He continued to hold it giving all the support she needed. "Thank you."

"I want Ravioli!" Zoe said.

"Deal." Justin replied.

They waited for the waitress to come back and ordered the Ravioli for two. They began talking about school and what they thought of Columbia so far.

"I want to know something Justin. If we do continue with our relationship, are you willing to lose everything to be with me?" Zoe asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, lose everything to be with me. What happens when people find out about us? One person already knows about us, but what if mom knew, our grandparents, and friends back home." Zoe said with a worried look in her eyes.

"I will admit the thought is worrying me, but it's something that is down the road. We are here, they are at home. We are going to be here for four years. It's enough time for us to explore our relationship and then decide what we are to the world. Brother and sister or a loving couple who are soul mates." Justin replied just as the waitress was coming with a tray towards their table.

"Here is your order." The waitress said to them as she put the plates on the table.

"Thank you" Justin said to the waitress as she began walking away. "I don't think I will have any room for dessert." Justin added looking at Zoe.

"Me neither." Zoe added looking at her plate filled to the brim.

They ate without saying anything but exchanging glances at one another while listening to the soft melodies of music that filled the restaurant. The rolls that came with their food disappeared one by one until they were gone. They slowly ate until they were full.

"Thank you for taking me out on this date." Zoe said rubbing her belly which was full.

A few minutes later their waitress came over to remove the plates from the table. "Would you like a menu for dessert?"

Justin looked at Zoe who shook her head to affirm no from her. "Thank you for the offer but we are filled up." Justin replied to her. She put the bill on the table and pushed it towards Justin seeing that this was most likely a date that they were on.

Justin grabbed the bill as she left and put his Credit card with it and sat it back down. A few minutes later and they were heading out the door. "Let's walk a little bit."

They walked up Broadway slowly block by block, even though it was very cold. Zoe was bundled up, but being in a dress allowed the cool crisp air to surround her legs. "Justin, I'm starting to get cold." Zoe said as they came to an entrance to the Subway.

"Okay, we'll take the Subway the rest of the way." Justin said and began walking with Zoe to the entrance. They wait for the next train while waiting on the bench. Zoe looked on as two women walked holding hands obviously that they were lovers. She turned to Justin and nudged him to look.

"They are cute aren't they?" Zoe asked of Justin and he looked where she was looking to the two beautiful blonde's who were sitting on a bench not too far away. Zoe turned to him and moved closer to him. She looked up to him and inched closer until her lips met his. She kissed him in the openness of the subway station, the first time they have ever been intimate in the public eye. She broke the kiss as the train entered the station and slowed to a stop. They got up and took the train to the 116th Street stop. They then made their way to their apartment building.

Justin opened the door letting Zoe walk in first. She took off her scarf and jacket before sitting down on the couch. Justin proceeded to join her and touched her left hand which was cold. "You're freezing."

"Yeah, but I'll be warm in no time."

"Why is that?" Justin asked.

Instead of responding, Zoe moved closer to Justin and pulled at his cheek and began to kiss him. She pushed further by opening her mouth wide and sticking her tongue out probing his lips. Justin got the message and opened up allowing her to take the lead. She pulled the straps of her dress to her side and let the straps fall off her shoulders. It fell revealing her breasts where her nipples were razor sharp. Justin grabbed her dress and pulled it lower to her waist. "No Bra!"

"Take me to bed!" Zoe said to Justin who wrapped his arms up under Zoe and picked her up. He shifted his right arm up her back to bring her closer to him. She leaned forward into him and gave him another kiss as he walked them down the hall towards her bed. He pushed the door open with his shoulder and went towards her bed. He sat on the edge of the bed still holding Zoe as they kissed.

Justin broke the kiss and looked at Zoe. "I won't be offended if you didn't want to do this. Don't let me pressure you into this."

"You're not Justin; I'm just giving you a very nice Christmas present." Zoe replied and pulled at his shirt and began lifting it up and over his head. She backed off the bed and stood up with her dress hanging on her waist. She pulled it up and over her head leaving her wearing just red silk panties and her shoes. She pushed on one side of the panties and they began to fall to the ground. She looked at Justin as he sat on the bed and could clearly see the meat in his pants growing.

"God, you're beautiful!" Justin said as Zoe began to walk towards him. She put her right hand out and pushed Justin back onto the bed and got up on it as well and put her knees on either side of him. She pulled at the button on his pants and undid it with a look of lust on her face.

"I want you out of these clothes." Zoe said and began tugging his pants down along with his underwear. She gasped when his cock sprang free, and once his pants and underwear were off, she moved up towards him. She began kissing him again, this time with a need, a desire for him.

She reached down with her right hand and took a hold of his cock, feeling how warm it was, how soft his skin was, how much she wanted it inside her. She began guiding him to her entrance, and once his cock made contact, she rubbed it around for a moment before she began sinking down upon him. Slowly the walls flexed to make room for him as he entered her, and she felt the walls of her pussy closing in as his cock head passed by. She finally bottomed out with him filling her completely.

She rested for a moment savoring the feeling of her brother, her twin, her un-denying true love. For the first time in their lives, they entered into a new realm. The realm of passion, lust and the warmth of a soul mate as Justin put his arms around her back pulling her into him as they lay joined for the first time. He slowly began thrusting his hips upwards as Zoe pushed off with one of hands and began riding Justin. She took a hold of his left hand and brought it to her mouth and kissed his hand before intertwining it with hers. Justin thrust harder which caused Zoe to moan as he just hit her cervix. "AH!! JUSTIN!" She said just as an immense orgasm came over her. Justin continued to thrust despite the constriction of her pussy around his cock.

He knew he was extremely close. "I'm close Zoe!"

"Cum in me!"

"But what I..." Justin began to rebut her but was cut off by Zoe as she opened her eyes and looked at Justin with his brown eyes before closing her eyes again.

"It's okay!"

With that Justin picked up his pace thrusting his hips into her harder and harder. He was buried deep within; still holding her hands he gripped them tighter than he thought possible as he unleashed volley after volley into her. Zoe felt it, the pulsing of Justin's shaft buried within her as Justin stopped thrusting. He finally eased his grip on her hands.

lover1988
lover1988
209 Followers