How Obedient Are You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers

Your moan is long and loud as you hear the soft sound of my zipper descending. I reach inside and pull out my semi hard cock. Stepping forward I drag it softly across the skin of your beautiful face, avoiding your lips which open hungrily seeking the familiar feeling of my shaft in your mouth. You love sucking cock. Love everything about it. You crave the taste of my cum and the feeling of power and control you normally have when sucking on my cock. Today the stiletto is on the other foot. Today I have all the control… all the power.

My cock hardens rapidly as I stroke it a few times priming it for what is to come. You moan as my cock once again flirts with your open lips and pierced tongue which has joined in the search for my cock. Your breath is coming in short gasps as I lift my cock from your face and hold it poised just inches from your face… then with a quick flick of my wrist I use it to slap your face. You shudder and moan… a soft almost mewling sound as I repeat the action. Your head is up now offering the soft skin of your lovely face up as a better target for the slaps I am dealing out with my hard cock. I check my watch again and see that I have only fifteen minutes to wait. I’m going to make the most of it.

“What do you want slut? Tell me what you’d like me to do with my cock.” The words are harsh and I’m not sure if they sound convincing. The whole idea of using degrading language with you is new to me but I know how much it turns you on so I persevere. “Do you want my cock in your mouth my little cumslut?”

“Oh God yessss… please… fuck my face baby! Fuck my mouth hard! Fill my mouth with your cum lover!” Your voice is a ragged hiss as you beg for my cock.

I reach for your hair and grab a fistful on either side of your head. You know what’s coming and brace yourself eagerly, mouth wide open and head back as far as you can stretch it. At the same time you lean forward to give me a smoother channel for my cock to slide down your throat. My cock bobs with every beat of my heart as I move my hips forward slightly and nudge your lower lip with my swollen head. Yet another moan escapes your lips and that is the catalyst I have been waiting for.

Without any finesse at all I lunge forward, burying the first three or four inches of my shaft once again in the warm wetness of your mouth. The swollen head hits the entrance to your throat and I feel your gag reflex activate. You fight and overcome it as I pause allowing you time to adjust. Then with one continuous firm thrust I bury my cock in your throat using your hair to pull your face forward at the same time. I freeze with my cock in your throat, feeling your muscles move around me as you reflexively try to swallow the obstruction in your elementary tract. Your nose is pressed tightly to the smoothly shaved skin of my crotch for the second or two it takes for you to become accustomed to my shaft. Then with infinite slowness I withdraw my cock until just the engorged head is in your mouth. I stop and brace myself and you know what’s coming next. You quickly swallow the build up of saliva in your mouth then let your head go completely relaxed on your lovely neck. You’re ready.

Taking a firmer grip on your hair I pull back with both hands impaling your throat on my cock! Then as quick as I buried it, I pull you back off my throbbing shaft. Then bury myself again. The rhythm is set. Using your hair as reins I face fuck you. There is nothing romantic or subtle about it. Just pure, unadulterated animalistic fucking. I’m using your face as a tool to get myself off and from the way your thighs are opening and closing in your kneeling position; I know you’re loving every minute of it. I can smell your scent as I fuck your throat with long savage strokes and the sound of your moans briefly overwhelms the music still drifting through the sound system. The vibrations from your moans reverberate through the shaft of my throbbing cock and send a message to my balls that climax isn’t far off. I look down at you and the sight is one of beautiful savagery. Cuffed and blindfolded, with a clothes peg on one nipple and a gold ring through the other… kneeling there totally submissive as you take my brutal throat fucking… whimpering with pleasure and trying to squeeze your thighs together tightly enough to induce the orgasm you so desperately crave. I have never seen anything as beautiful or as erotic in all my life. The sight of the shaft of my cock pistoning in and out of your mouth is merely the icing on a very gorgeous cake. My thighs start to tremble as my strokes shorten. You know the signs and groan deep in your throat as you lean forward a fraction taking even more of my cock. That is the final straw. My balls draw up tight within my body and I lunge forward burying my shaft in your throat as the cum boils out of the head of my cock, flooding your throat with its thick salty stickiness.

The contractions of your throat muscles as you swallow drag another huge gout of cum from my balls as I draw back slightly so that you can get a taste of what you crave as it fills your mouth. I release your hair and my hands fall limp at my sides as you lunge forward to bury my shaft in your throat once more. Your tongue lashes the underside of my cock as you tease out yet another burst of semen from my throbbing erection. I feel the hard steel ball of your tongue piercing on my sensitive skin as my orgasm peters out and finally subsides. With a moan and a small shudder I withdraw my cock from your hungry lips and drop to my knees in front of you. Reaching forward, I cup the back of your head and gently pull your lips to mine. I kiss you softly, with all the love I can muster. My tongue gently insinuates itself between your lips and I taste and feel myself coating the inside of your mouth. My free hand softly strokes your face as I marvel at just how lucky I am to have you. Any conflicting feelings I had over the way I was treating you are gone as I realise that you are getting as much pleasure out of this as I am. And it was by your request that we have arrived at this day… these events.

Gently I remove the clothes peg from your swollen nipple and you groan deeply as the blood floods back into the tender abused flesh. A quick glance at my watch tells me I have less than five minutes until the main event. With one final kiss I pull away and stand tucking my cock back into my pants and zipping up.

“Are you ready to be fucked my little slut?”

“Oh god yessss!” comes your breathless reply. You are back in your original submissive kneeling position as I inspect you before turning and walking from the room after delivering a curt “Wait here!”

I walk straight to the front door which I open. Mike is waiting as arranged. As I open the door, a grin splits his ebony face. A quiet high five and exchanged whispered greetings and Mike enters the room. In reality Mikefills the room. At 6 foot 5 he weighs around 255 lb of solid muscle. We have discussed the plan for the day ahead of time so Mike knows what to expect as we move back into the bedroom shedding his clothes as we go. I can’t see the sense in being the only person in the room that is still clothed so I strip as well. Silently we enter the room and stand looking down at you.

You are in exactly the same position I left you in. Your head is down turned and your knees spread on the carpet. Your nipples are an angry red and exceptionally hard and a quick look between your spread thighs reveals your cunt… wide open and slick with the juices you have leaked during the last half an hour or so. Mike can see it too. His reaction is predictable as his massive cock lengthens and fills with blood. His erection is truly huge and I wonder with a bit of anxiety whether or not you will be able to handle what is coming. My own cock is by no means small but it is dwarfed by the sheer massiveness of Mike’s prick. You have no idea that I’m not alone but you have picked up on the fact that you are no longer on your own. Your head turns slightly trying to pick up the smallest sound coming from me and Mike.

Mike moves around you, much as I had done a few minutes before, inspecting his prize. You know he’s there and it is reflected in the straightening of your shoulders and your attention to your overall posture. You still think it is just going to be you and me. You’re in for a shock… a big shock. It is the first of my gambles and I’m praying frantically that it is going to work out well. Mike takes the question out of my hands as he steps forward and takes a handful of your hair and gently pulls your head back. His free hand drifts gently across your face and you moan softly in appreciation. Then you stop. You stiffen suddenly as you realise that the hand that is stroking your face is a lot bigger than mine.

“Honey? What…” Your words are cut off as Mike’s slap lands firmly on your cheek with just enough force to startle you into silence. He is experienced with discipline and punishment.

“You’ll speak only when you are spoken to slut!” His rich deep voice shocks you and I see you start to tremble in a mixture of fear and excitement. At least I hope it’s excitement.

The entire tableau that’s laid out before me is intensely erotic. You kneeling, naked except for the stockings and heels you still wear, in front of an immense black man; his massive cock bobbing just inches from your trembling lips. The time has come to record this for posterity. As Mike continues to play his fingers across your face I walk to the dresser and press a button on the remote lying there. The red record light blinks to life on the front of the digital video recorder on the tripod in the corner. Its positioning will pick up all the action in the room. Mike turns and grins at me then turns back to you and reaches for your nipple ring. Gripping it firmly he pulls the nipple out and up from your body. You gasp and moan once again as your heavy swollen breast is lifted up to hang from the nipple ring in his fingers. Your tongue emerges from your mouth and licks across lips suddenly parched. Mike grips your other nipple in his free hand and gives it the same treatment. While trying to maintain the contact between your heels and buttocks in your kneeling position, your body strains upwards to relieve the pressure on your nipples. Mike turns to me once more and nods. It’s time for me to do my thing. There is a bit of preparation needed for what is coming up.

Grabbing the tube of KY Warming Gel and the small vibrator from the drawers beside the bed I move behind you. You know for a fact now that there are two men in the room with you. Your breathing quickens and you groan in anticipation. This is a fantasy that we have discussed in detail but you have no idea of how far we are going to take you today. To be honest, I have no idea how far we will take you today.

Kneeling behind you, I push you up and forward so I have access to your ass and pussy. Smearing a liberal dollop of the lubricant on the head of the vibe I stroke it across the small puckered rosebud winking at me transferring the lube to your asshole. Your moan comes deep long and clear as your sensitive asshole is stimulated. Spreading more lube on the head of the vibe I slowly insert it into your ass with long steady pressure.

“Oh fuck yessss…” Your words are followed by a sharp slap from Mike.

“You don’t speak slut! You’ll have to learn quicker that that baby or we’ll have to teach you.” Your panting moan is his only answer as I bury the last couple of inches of the vibe in your ass and turn it on high. Immediately your hips buck and you nearly topple from your position on your knees. I see you struggle with your cuffs, straining to get your arms back in front of you so you can stimulate your clit enough to have the orgasm which hovers just out of your reach. I can only imagine the sexual frustration that you must be enduring. Blindfolded and cuffed you can’t participate in what we are doing to you… you can’t even see who your second tormentor is. You’ve seen him before but have never been introduced. All you know about Mike is that he turned you on when you watched him fuck another bound woman at the swingers club a few weeks back. Our sex that night had been the most incredible I had ever experienced… until now.

“Open your pretty mouth my little slut! I’m going to enjoy some of that lovely throat of yours.” Mike’s voice is a low growl as he prepares to give you your second face fucking of the day. Your mouth opens and you mewl as the tip of his cock touches your lips. He wipes his head around your lips as he gathers your hair in his fists as I did earlier. Then he pulls back and hovers, his engorged head just scant inches from your mouth, then with a mighty lunge he fills your gorgeous mouth with meat. I hear your gagging and see the contractions of your throat. It must be choking you as it slides into your throat yet you lean into the next savage thrust once again angling your throat for better penetration. Standing beside you, I watch in awe as Mike’s cock is buried balls deep in your throat… your lips nestled against the flesh of his crotch. His cock is much bigger than mine yet you have taken it… you have taken it all. Mike grunts as he withdraws his shaft from your clinging throat then slides it back in. He picks up the pace and soon has a steady rhythm going. He uses his hips in a steady thrusting motion instead of my method of pulling your face to me by your hair. Your chorus of moans, groans and grunts reverberate in my head as I watch the savage face fucking going on in front of me. Your saliva drips in long tendrils from Mike’s shaft as he withdraws it fully from your mouth before plunging it back in to the base. I hear your gurgling breath when he increases the pace as he nears his climax.

Kneeling down beside you I reach between your legs and with no finesse whatsoever I thrust two fingers deep into your cunt while applying pressure to your engorged clit with my thumb. Through the thin wall separating your anus from your cunt, I can feel the buzzing of the vibrator. I can only wonder at what it must feel like to you. Mike’s bellow echoes through the room as he lunges forward, filling your throat as he cums. At the same time I feel a hot rush of liquid gush over my palm as your orgasm slams through your beautiful bound body. Your scream, muffled by Mike’s cock and his copious load of cum, joins Mike’s bellow to create an exceptionally erotic symphony. My own cock throbs as I continue to slam my fingers deep into your bucking body. The sight of your throat working to swallow Mike’s load only adds to the intense eroticism of the moment. I can hardly wait for the main event.

Finally after what seems like an eternity Mike has finished. His knees buckle as he pulls out of your mouth and staggers over to the bed where he collapses panting. As I withdraw my fingers from your spasming cunt you sag back onto your heels gasping for breath as your body shudders in the aftershocks of your orgasm. A little of Mike’s cum has escaped your hungry mouth and slides down your chin to hang poised to drop onto your breast. I gather it with my fingers and feed it to you feeling your tongue lap hungrily at the mixture of your juices and Mike’s cum. I let you suck for a few moments then stand and walk through to the lounge again. I mix drinks for all of us and carry them back to the bedroom. You haven’t moved and neither has Mike. Both of you have regained your breath and composure. Mike accepts the drink I offer him then I turn and hold your Bourbon as you drink. I wonder how your shoulders are holding up under the strain of being cuffed for so long.

After a few minutes I stand and motion to Mike to follow me back out to the lounge. It must look surreal to anyone looking in; two huge men standing naked in the middle of the lounge sipping drinks while discussing what to do to our ‘captive’ next. The discussion is brief and it is only a matter of moments before we rejoin you in the bedroom. Mike circles around you and stands close behind you while I step up to you and remove your blindfold. We want you to see everything that is going to happen.

You blink as the light temporarily blinds you and your head tracks left to right looking for our mystery guest. As your vision clears Mike brings his hand over your shoulder and into your field of vision. Your eyes widen at the sight of his big black paw wrapping itself around your breast and squeezing gently. Your eyes flick to me and silently implore me to let you speak.

“You can speak baby.” A relieved smile crosses your face.

“Can I turn around and be introduced to the man with the huge gorgeous cock I just sucked?” A reasonable request that brings laughter from me and Mike. Mike releases your breast and steps into view. You gasp and turn to look at me.

“He’s the guy from the club baby. Oh my God! How long have you been planning this?” I grin at your obvious delight.

“For a few weeks now baby. Now I have a question for you. How much do you trust me?”

“I trust you fully honey… why?”

Mike stands by idly stroking your breasts as we discuss what is coming.

“Mike and I have a few things planned for the rest of the day but they involve a lot of trust on your part. Are you comfortable with that?”

Your eyes show your uncertainty and your fear but I also see excitement and lust there. I also see love as you look deeply into my eyes. Slowly you nod and swallow. Leaning forward I kiss you deeply. Mike steps away to give us a little space and I take advantage of this, pulling you into my arms for an extended kiss. I also take the opportunity to unclip the cuffs that have kept you in a state of frustration for so long. As you pull away from our kiss you shake your arms and roll your shoulders to ease the tension still in the muscles. I seek one last confirmation that what we are about to do is all right with you.

“Once we start Kitten, there will be no turning back. Are you sure that you want this?”

“I don’t know what you have planned for me but I trust you. Give me cock honey… lots of cock.” Your smile is tender and loving as you finish what you have to say. “I love you baby.” I return your smile and kiss you once more. I stand and look over at Mike. He is grinning in anticipation and slowly stroking his cock back to hardness. When I turn back to you all trace of tenderness has gone. I am all business.

“Get up slut. Get up and move to the bed. Quickly!” You wince as you scramble to your feet; the circulation returning in a rush to your abused knees. Moving as quickly as you can you stand next to the bed, a super king size with a solid headboard and matching footboard. The tether points I installed are hidden behind the headboard. They are solid as you know from experience. However today will be the real test of their strength. Attached to the tether points are short lengths of chain, padded to protect the woodwork of the bed. Mike and I push you onto the bed and arrange you on your hands and knees facing the headboard. The vibrator still imbedded in your ass give the whole scene a tinge of bizarreness. One hand at a time we clip the cuffs to the chain. You have only enough play in the chain to allow your shoulders to sag to the mattress. Mike spreads your legs apart as I make sure you are as comfortable as possible then we both step back to admire our handiwork.

Your ass is high in the air with the vibrator still buzzing away inside you. I step forward and ease it out. You groan as you feel its passage then squeal as I slap your upturned ass sharply. With a grin I hold out my hand to Mike and take the butt plug he passes me. He has it already lubed, but its size means that it takes a while to work it into your ass. Your groans tell me that you’re feeling its every inch as it stretches your insides and finally lodges deep within your asshole. You push yourself up onto your hands and kneel there panting, your head hanging limply as you adjust to the stretching feeling deep in your bowel. Grabbing the large vibrator from the drawer I apply some more lube and step up behind you. A low buzz fills the room as I turn the vibe on and slide it slowly up the length of your thigh. Your body shakes as I move the vibe closer to your wet pussy and as I look your nipples harden before my eyes.

kiwiwolf
kiwiwolf
182 Followers