How Patrick Met Colton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm" Colton cooed in appreciation, and held the deflating penis in his mouth as he gradually swallowed the remaining slippery liquid.

When he let go and let the penis flop out, Patrick said "Colton, you were fantastic! I'll have to stop calling you grasshopper; you've apparently skipped the novice stage."

"I'm glad I'm doing it right" Colton responded, "because I really enjoyed it."

From then on, every Saturday night they would stand naked next to the bed, fondling and caressing, and when they could wait no longer they would climb in, Patrick would immediately take Colton's penis into his mouth, and Colton would require only a minute or two before giving Patrick a mouthful of semen. Patrick would then do the same for him, and they would kiss until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Chapter 6

It was a Saturday evening in their sixth month, just after they had gone to bed. Patrick took Colton's chin in his hand and said "You've seemed pensive all evening. What is it?"

Colton began tentatively: "There's something I've been thinking about for a long time"

"Yes?"

Diffidently: "I want ... would you make love to me? Tonight?"

Patrick's penis began to stiffen at the thought, but he looked into Colton's eyes, searching for some indication either of doubt or resolve. "It's a big step. We shouldn't take it until you're absolutely sure."

"I am sure."

Patrick kissed him. "Alright." He reached over to the bedside table and took out a large tube of lubricant. Handing it to Colton, he turned onto his stomach and spread his legs.

"No" Colton said. "That's not what I want. I want to feel you in me, I want to feel you filling me."

Patrick turned onto his side, frowning. "It's painful, especially at first. Let's do it this way tonight."

"I know it's painful. I've read about it."

"That's not the same thing. I don't want to hurt you, I want your first time to be a joyous act, not something you suffer through."

"It will be joyous. I read that the pain passes."

Patrick was still reluctant, but Colton was determined: "Remember you told me what we do would be determined by what I want. Well this is what I want. You promised."

Patrick gave in. "Ok we will. But let me get you relaxed first. Suppose I start with a massage."

"That sounds nice."

"Turn onto your stomach" Patrick directed as he put down the lubricant and retrieved a bottle of scented body oil from the bedside table. He poured a generous amount onto Colton's back and began the massage at Colton's shoulders. From there he worked his way down the boy's back and sides. His earlier explorations had made him familiar with this young body, but feeling it now under his hands thrilled him as much as it had the first time. He loved every curve and muscle and little hollow.

Meanwhile, Colton was in a sensuous haze. "Your fingers are magic" he murmured as he lay with his eyes closed and a dreamy smile on his face.

Patrick leaned down and whispered "I love your body as much as I love your soul. I love everything about you." He kissed Colton on the ear, making him giggle.

When Patrick's hands reached Colton's behind, he ran them over the well-proportioned cheeks a few times before oiling and massaging. "Did you know what a superb tush you have?" he asked rhetorically. Then he spread the cheeks and pushed his face deep into the cleft, where he swept his tongue up and down that warm channel in long, leisurely swaths. Every time he passed over the little wrinkled aperture he heard a sigh of pleasure from Colton. And when he stopped, licked briefly around the rim and then thrust his tongue inside, Colton gave an ecstatic cry.

Patrick raised his head and said "You taste like lamb." Then he returned to the cleft and continued his tongue bath.

Colton was in heaven. He purred and raised his hips in order to accommodate his growing erection.

When Patrick judged that he had prepared Colton sufficiently, he picked up the lubricant and announced: "I'm going to grease you up now."

He squeezed a generous glob onto Colton's pucker, smeared it around the rim, and worked some inside. "Now try to relax these muscles" he coached as he worked his finger further in, pushing through the rectal sphincter, watching Colton's face for signs of pain. Colton winced when the finger pushed through, but then his expression eased and Patrick said: "Bear down a little, as if you were taking a dump, but don't strain." He added a second finger, slowly rotating the two fingers and moving them in and out.

Colton accommodated the second finger with little apparent discomfort, and Patrick decided that he needn't insert a third. He unrolled a condom onto his rigid penis, applied lubricant, and knelt between Colton's parted legs.

Holding the cheeks apart, he lowered himself until the head of his penis was against Colton's pink entry, and then he began to slide in. When he came to the sphincter and pushed, he heard a muffled cry. "I'm sorry" he said, letting up on the pressure. "I didn't mean to use so much force. We can stop."

"No. I want to keep going."

Patrick leaned down and kissed him on the shoulder. "Ok. Let's wait a minute, then bear down a little more."

A minute later, Colton said "Ok, let's go on" and Patrick felt the sphincter open a little way. He pushed again. There was a whimper, and then he was in. He stopped and asked: "Are you alright?"

"Yes, keep going."

He glided in all the way, thrilling to the grip of Colton's sphincter as it moved upward along his penis.

Feeling his hips reach Colton's pliant cheeks, he asked "Still alright?"

"I'm fine" Colton told him, "It feels good."

"Ok, I'm going to start moving. Tell me if it gets uncomfortable."

He pulled back gradually, almost all the way, then slowly pushed forward until he once more felt those cushiony cheeks against his hips.

After a few slow repetitions, he began to go faster, and in the absence of any signs of distress from Colton he was soon pumping away between those beguiling cheeks, exulting in the sensation and not being quiet about it.

All at once, Colton let out a breath-filled "Whhow!" and Patrick knew he had hit Colton's prostate.

"Want me to do that again?"

"Oh yeahhh."

Patrick established a rhythm, doing his best to ding the prostate on every stroke. Looking down at the boy who lay submissively beneath him, and watching his stiff member slide in and out between the cheeks of that enticing behind, he did not last long before filling the condom, shouting his delight with each pulse from his erupting penis.

When it was over and he had withdrawn, he said "Colton, that was terrific."

Colton chuckled. "Yeah, I know. You were pretty noisy. That made it even better for me."

"Did you cum?"

"No but It's ok. I got close, and I loved feeling your penis in me."

"It's not ok" Patrick said, flipping Colton onto his back. He grabbed Colton's ankles and brought then over his shoulders, instructing "Hook your ankles together."

He slipped a finger into Colton's well-greased anus and pushed it easily through the ring of sphincter muscle, which was still stretched from what had gone before. Once the finger was well inside Colton's rectum, he found the bulge that identified the almond-shaped prostate. Taking Colton's erect penis into his mouth, he began to suck it and slide it in and out while he pressed repetitively on that prostate bulge.

Colton was stimulated almost beyond belief by the dual sensations. Within a minute he exploded into Patrick's mouth.

Patrick swallowed and sucked until he felt no more spurts to the back of his throat.

"Whew!" Colton breathed as Patrick released his penis and slowly pulled the finger out. "I don't even have words for what just happened!" He reached up and pulled Patrick to him. "You're spectacular" he said, giving Patrick a passionate kiss. Then he licked his lips and said "Hey, my cum does taste different from yours."

=======

It was late when they returned to the house the following Saturday, because after dinner Patrick had taken Colton to see an avant-garde play, and it had been longer than expected. "What do you say we go right to bed?" Patrick asked, and Colton agreed.

They went to the bedroom and stripped, but in fact neither one was anxious to end the day, so for several minutes they stood naked on opposite sides of the bed, gazing at each other.

Finally, Colton walked around to Patrick, hugged him, and gave him a deep kiss. Then he put his hands on Patrick's behind and caressed the smooth globes.

Guessing Colton's thoughts, Patrick ventured: "Would you like to be inside me?"

"Yes."

Patrick took a condom and the tube of lubricant from the bedside table. He sat Colton on the bed and rolled the condom onto Colton's penis, which was rock-hard in anticipation of what he was about to do.

After slathering the sheathed erection with lubricant, Patrick lay down on his stomach. Colton knelt between Patrick's spread legs and pressed the head of his penis tentatively against the rim of the puckered vestibule, letting out an involuntary "Oh!" when it slid in without resistance. "How did you do that?" he asked.

"Experience. And muscle control."

Colton felt as if his penis were sliding through a soft, silk-lined passage. When he reached Patrick's sphincter, it opened to him. He moved through, and once he was past that ring of muscle, Patrick began cyclically tightening and loosening it, giving Colton the sensation that his penis was being stroked by Patrick's body.

Then Colton was all the way in and his hips were on the cushions of Patrick's firm, springy buttocks. He stopped for a minute to luxuriate in the press of his hips against those cheeks and the feel of his penis in the grip of Patrick's rectal sphincter. It was glorious!

He began at a slow, voluptuous pace, sliding in to the hilt and withdrawing to the tip, gradually increasing speed as he sensed the approach of his climax. He was oblivious to everything except the building climax, and was making sounds he never knew his voice was capable of producing.

When he came, it was like no orgasm he had ever had, even from his best fantasies. He felt the semen coursing through his penis and shooting mightily into the condom over and over, until he collapsed on Patrick's back, completely spent. He had only enough energy to put his arms around this man and kiss the burly shoulder that was under his lips, saying languorously "That was out of this world. I'll never forget it."

Patrick reached back and tousled Colton's hair. "Guess who was noisy this time. It's a shame I didn't have a recorder."

When Colton had recovered enough strength, he withdrew, rose off Patrick, and lay down next to him.

They stayed that way for a while, facing each other in comfortable silence. Then Colton asked: "Which do you like better, being the top or the bottom?"

"Ordinarily I only like being a top, but with you, being a bottom was marvelous."

Colton looked at him adoringly as he declared: "Only you would say something like that. It's one of the reasons I can't imagine loving anyone as much as I love you."

Patrick rolled over and pulled Colton on top of him. He moved his hands down onto Colton's luscious cheeks, cupping and caressing them as he and Colton kissed. Then they fell asleep.

=======

Patrick began arriving earlier and earlier each Saturday. Before long, he and Colton were spending the entire weekend together.

Patrick decided to make use of their increased time in part by showing Colton a world beyond physics and mathematics. "You won't like everything; nobody does. But I want you to sample as broad a range as possible." He began taking Colton to art museums, concerts, dance performances and plays. He introduced him to classic and current literature and poetry. He helped him to understand and appreciate what he was seeing and hearing by explaining principles in works of art, such as why the flowers in a still life were arranged in a particular way. He identified the individual melodic voices in multi-voice piano pieces and pointed out the themes in orchestral works, showing how those themes often reappeared in modified form throughout the piece. He discussed the imagery in poems. He explained the parallels between major developments in seemingly independent arts, such as the simultaneous appearance of impressionism in painting and music.

"You're amazing!" Colton remarked after this had been going on for several months. "Mathematics, literature, music, the arts, computers ... my Dad said you even gave him medical advice. Is there anything you don't know?"

"Yes. Most things."

"That's hard to believe; you sure know a lot of stuff."

"A lot of things interest me, so I know a little bit about them. But I don't consider myself an expert in any of them except maybe some areas of computer programming. To say nothing of the fact that there are vast areas I don't know anything about."

"And you're modest! No wonder my dad admires you. There are not many people on that list."

Chapter 7

The Sunday after Colton's nineteenth birthday, as Patrick was driving him home Colton said: "Thanks again for the Menotti DVD's, they were a great birthday gift. And thanks for another great weekend."

"I'm glad you liked the gift, but I don't see how the weekend could have been so great; we didn't do anything special."

"It was great because I was with you. Every Saturday morning I wake up happy because I know you'll be there soon, and every Sunday afternoon I get depressed because I won't be seeing you for another week. I miss you every minute we're apart."

"What a coincidence" Patrick replied. "The same thing happens to me. I wonder if there's anything we can do about it. Oh! I know. You could live at my place."

Colton turned to Patrick with an expression of mixed disbelief and hope. "You're inviting me to move in?"

"Sounded like that to me."

"You mean it? You're not just teasing."

"I can mail you a formal invitation if you want."

Colton's smile could have lit up the moon. He grabbed Patrick and began raining kisses all over his face.

"Hey!" Patrick shouted, "Let me pull over or we'll crash!"

Colton let go long enough for Patrick to pull the car to the side of the road. Then he grabbed him again and resumed kissing him. "I've dreamed of living with you!"

"I'll take that as a yes."

"When can I move in?"

"First we have to get your parents' approval. If they say it's ok, we'll bring your things over in about a week, after I finish work on the guest room."

Colton's face fell. "The guest room? Won't I be sleeping with you?"

"I wouldn't want it any other way. But you'll need a place where you can do your college work without being disturbed. I've started converting the guest room to a study."

That brought him another rain of kisses. "You thoughtful, fabulous..." Suddenly Colton pulled back. "Wait ... you've already started? You knew!"

Patrick chuckled. "Of course I knew." He put a hand on Colton's cheek. I've gotten to know you pretty well, sweet ... Hey, I won't be able to call you sweet boy much longer. You'll be turning twenty in a year and I'll have to start calling you sweet man."

=======

Not only did Colton's parents approve, they were enthusiastic. Harry took Patrick aside and confided: "Since Colton took up with you he's happier than we've ever seen him. And he's blossoming: His interests have widened. When he's not talking about you he's talking about art or literature or music. He's been telling us about all the new things you're introducing him to." He paused, and added with a wink: "And considering how cheerful he is, I'm sure there are things you've introduced him to that he doesn't tell us about."

Patrick was horror-stricken.

Harry laughed. "Don't look so shocked; he's a big boy, what do you think we expected when he started dating you? And in case I had any doubts, a few weeks ago when he was saying how great you are he let it slip that until now he never realized how little he knew about his body. It wouldn't take a Sherlock Holmes to figure out that he isn't sleeping in the guest room. Don't worry, I didn't ask for details; those are things a son shouldn't share with his parents. But I don't need any details; I see the results, and I couldn't be more pleased."

Colton's mother had come into the room while they were talking, Now she walked up to Patrick, took his hand in both of hers, and smiled warmly at him. "We're thankful that it's you who are guiding Colton; we know you have his best interests at heart."

So Colton's computer, his textbooks, and most of his other possessions were moved from his boyhood home into Patrick's guest room.

Sleeping with Patrick every night, Colton's shyness in bed gradually evaporated. By the time they had been living together for a few months, he was using provocatively arousing language he had previously avoided as too crude, and was asking for things that would once have frightened him but that he now found exciting.

"You've become a real tiger" Patrick commented with a big grin.

"It's your fault" Colton told him, trying to sound serious but unable to keep a straight face. "You transformed a timid virgin into a raging animal."

They both laughed and said almost in unison: "It's wonderful!"

Chapter 8

One night as they were about to go to sleep after making love, Patrick said "Colton, there's something I need to say to you."

The statement seemed ominous. Colton became tense.

Patrick spoke slowly, choosing his words with care: "You're very young ... and after a while you might not want to be with me anymore. So..."

Colton put a hand over Patrick's mouth. "I can't image ever not wanting to be with you. And I'm not that young, I'm almost twenty."

Patrick took the hand away and kissed it. "I'm eight years older than you, Colton. Eventually you might start to yearn for someone closer to your own age. I need you to know that if you ever do find yourself desiring a younger man I'll understand. I wouldn't want you to stay with me if it was no longer ... satisfying. I want you to be happy, even if it means leaving me for someone else."

Colton's eyes glistened with forming tears. "Patrick, how can I convince you that I'm here to stay? I'm not just an infatuated teenager; I probably was at first but not anymore. I love you, I want to spend my life with you. I don't care about the difference in our ages, and with each passing year it will matter even less than it does now."

Looking into Colton's tear-filled eyes, Patrick melted. He took the boy's face in his hands and said: "Oh Colton, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I don't doubt you, it's just that ... this is so good I'm afraid it can't last, I'm afraid that you'll grow tired of me. If it happens I don't want you to feel obligated to stay; I love you too much for that."

Colton smiled and with the back of his hand he wiped away the tears that had wet his cheeks. "Do you think I never worry that there might come a day when I'm not enough for you? The possibility has occurred to me. But instead of dwelling on it, I'm going to do my best to make sure that day never comes."

Now it was Patrick's turn to brush away tears, though his were tears of joy. "And I'll do everything I can to make you happy." He pulled Colton close. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life."

"I'm the one who's lucky" Colton replied. Then he reached down and asked: "Now how about letting me suck this beautiful dick until you yell and fill my mouth with your cum? Unless you'd rather ravish me again."

END