How Romantic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I do, he is really switched on and knows what he's about."

Fiona and Meg smiled, glancing at each other with raised eyebrows.

* * *

As they walked out to the sleek Lear, Clara asked, "Doesn't this airplane have motors? There's nothing on the wings."

"Yes, it's a bit heavy for rubber-band propulsion," Steve grinned. "The jet engines are inside those two pods on the fuselage near the tail."

"Oh I thought that looked more like engineering sculpture," said Clara, adding a second tease of the unsuspecting Steve.

Although she was a blue-eyed blonde with big tits there was nothing stupid about Clara.

Steve said they opt to fly without a hostess to cut down costs. The second pilot came through, was introduced to Clara, and he went through the required safety information drill.

When the aircraft reached cruising altitude Steve made coffee for the two pilots and then made Martinis for Clara and himself.

"This is the life," he said.

"I agree. Did you tell those two men not to come through for the next couple of hours because we'd be engaged in sex?"

"Whoever said blondes are dumb?" Steve said, reaching across and pausing to ask, "May I uncover your breasts?"

"I'd be delighted for you to do anything you wish, my exciting lover. The quicker you get your pants and briefs down the happier I'd be."

Clara could scarcely believe that was her talking. Well she was trying to make a big effort.

God this was so much more comfortable that in the pits with all the motor racing smells," Clara thought, as Steve inserted two fingers and began rubbing her into full arousal. The adjustable seat was great for fucking, so soft and enveloping. She could fuck for hours in this comfort... goodness she was being carried away.

When Steve made her come he climbed over her and began pushing his fat dick in. It was quite long and her certainly knew how to use it.

Clara bit him on the ear.

"Ouch," he cried. "Why did you do that?"

"To make sure you know you'll get bitten again if you go to sleep on the job."

God here she was, a woman aged fifty-two exciting herself sexually. Wacky-do.

Steve was plugging away and Clara's head began to nod when suddenly she felt a finger up her butt.

"Christ what are you doing?" she yelled.

"Just making it interesting so you don't go to sleep on the job," he panted.

She exchanged grins and she pulled his head down and kissed his eyes.

"God, do you like me?" he said a little out of breath, as it had been a long bout.

"Yes but don't let it go to your head. Isn't it about time your fired? I'll squeeze these things below your ass."

"Aaaaarrrrrrrgh. Ow," Steve roared.

"Oh darling, I think I know how to push your button to fill me with semen. Good boy."

* * *

Clara flew home by commercial jet in late November and her first grandchild, Lucy, was born on December 2. A Lear jet arrived to take Mike, Fiona, Lucy, Wendy, Meg and Clara to LA on December 22 to stay at Steve's home for Christmas, and what a visit it was. At breakfast on the day after their arrival Steve surprised the visitors when he said, "Do what you wish today but be back here and dressed semi-formerly to leave at 4:00 to attend Clara and my wedding."

There was great excitement although it was to be only a small wedding because, as Steve explained, "I'm out of the limelight now and there's no need to put Clara through the unnecessary hoop-la."

When everyone was congratulating the happy couple the comment with perhaps the greatest impact on the group came from Mike who was holding the baby. "You know granddad, this will be your granddaughter's first wedding in fact her first social function."

Fiona cried and Meg rushed to hug and kiss Mike.

THE END

12