How She Succumbed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to make an awkward angle of my hand so it would feel as if it was Maggie doing it - I don't know why, because my hand was now shaking so much, he must have known it was me. Then I suddenly pulled myself together and realised that with the inevitable return to inhibition after it was all over, we might both feel embarrassed about what I had been doing. I reached up and roughly pulled one of Maggie's feet down to the floor, so that her legs were opened even wider and thus totally accessible to Phil.

I nudged him in encouragement with my right knee and with no hesitation, he lifted himself onto her and I directed his cock towards her pussy, so I could guide him into her. I held back for a moment, wanting to savour what was about to happen; and then I rubbed the end of his cock up and down her clitoris, until she began thrusting onto it. I guided the now hugely engorged mushroom head between her outer lips and then pushed upwards slightly until I could feel him begin to slide into my wife. Then I released him and watched fascinated as he penetrated her inch by inch, with little short controlled thrusts that made her grunt in pleasure with the deliciousness of it all.

She was just pushing upwards to pull him in properly when I moved my hand away completely. He thrust hard between her legs with a final violent lunge and his cock disappeared completely as he impaled her on the sofa.

Maggie made a last effort to sound as if she had no wish for this to happen, 'Darling, please ..... stop him, he can't do this ...... you mustn't let him ... he's fucking your wife for God's sake ... is that what you want?'.

That was what she said but then in contradiction a few moments later, she whispered excitedly again into my ear as she leant towards me,

'Oh God ....... it's .... oh yes ...... it's right in ....right in, oh right in ...... oh, yes. Oohhh, my heavens yes ....... that's .... oh, that's wonderful ... oh that's lovely .... oh darling, he's right in me .... as far as he can go.... oh darling, he feels so big .... oooh he's so lovely ..... oooh really lovely!'

Her eyelids quivered and she thrust at him until satisfied she'd taken it all; then my little wife settled back and wantonly spread herself as wide as she could before reaching her legs around to lock her ankles together behind the small of his back. She turned her face directly towards me with a wicked grin and whispered hoarsely in my ear,

'Do you like seeing him do this to me? .... to your little wife? Oooh .... you've no idea how lovely he feels .... he's so .... oooooh, so ..... oh my god, he's so far in .... right up inside me ....'

She reached out and grabbing hold of me, began to work her closed fist up and down my cock. I saw him clamp his lips onto hers and thrust his tongue deep into her mouth, both of them trying to breathe through their noses as he began to ride her in earnest.

She turned to look up at me when his head pulled back to get his breath; and she searched my face intently,

'Go on, let yourself go,' I mouthed approval in her ear. 'It's all right ... just let it happen .. just let him make you come'.

She panted in my ear again and I thought he must have been able to hear her hoarse ramblings; but I think he was too excited to pay any attention to what anyone might be saying, even if it was in the privacy of my ear,

'Oh my God darling, he's ........... oh yes, oh yes ........... Oh darling, I think he's ..... oh God yes, he's about to ......... oohh ........ unnngh, oh I'm coming on him ....... Oh yes .... oh god, here it comes ..... unnnnngh ..... oh that's lovely .... unnnnggggg'.

Her eyes were staring at me into mine as her face contorted and her eyelids flickered in orgasm.

I reached down to play with myself again and could hardly stand it. I didn't just want to be a voyeur. I wanted to be inside her as well. I moved across to put my cock back in her mouth and she immediately sucked me in again, her tongue swirling around the end and sucking at me until I felt the beginnings of an orgasm myself. I pulled away though, before I came in her mouth - I didn't want to be recovering from ecstasy just when they were both so close; I wanted to enjoy seeing their pleasure as Phil emptied himself into my darling wife; and then I wanted to take my own proper satisfaction inside her.

Phil carried on thrusting into Maggie - short and very fast strokes now - and as he pumped her, she began to show signs of coming again. Her face went into a grimace of absolute pleasure and then she was thrusting hard back at him. She started to moan again and then I heard Phil panting:

'Hold on Maggie, don't come again just yet, I'm nearly there. Oh God Maggie, you're so fucking gorgeous ... so bloody lovely ..... oh, I'm going to come any minute now ... can I come inside you .... oh please? ... oh God, I'm about to come..... ooo....unnng, here it comes....... Oh Maggie .... please take it all .... you feel so gorgeous .. unnng ... oh .. oh ... oh, that's fucking incredible .... can you feel it? Ohhhhh Maggie, what are you doing .... You're fucking milking me up there inside you ... oh, I can't believe how that feels ... OH YES, YES, KEEP DOING THAT!'

I knew what Phil was experiencing and I felt really glad for him. Maggie has this way of using her vaginal muscles to milk me when I'm coming and I've never known anyone else do it with quite the same incredible power. Phil's face showed just how well she was doing it for him and as she thrust upwards again, she stayed there shaking, with her back arched and I knew she was coming too.

A little while later, when it was all over, Phil lifted himself away sideways onto the floor and knelt near her head. He watched her with an earnest look on his face as I gently lowered myself down to at last take my turn to slip into my wife. He reached between us with both hands to fondle her nipples and breasts and I arched my back in order to give him more room - and so I could see what he was doing with her body as I began thrusting into her.

I was so aroused, it didn't take long. I saw Maggie's hand sneak down to play with Phil's cock and just as those little fingers of hers curled around it and started to move up and down, I rammed into her with such a force that she could hardly catch her breath.

I came almost immediately and the relief was absolutely un-believable.

-----------------------------------------------

When we were discussing events later that evening in bed, and after we'd finished making frenetic love the first time, I was lazily playing with her pussy. In the light from the bedside table, I could see a wicked little smile on her face; and the more I fingered her, the more unconsciously fixed her smile became - until she suddenly turned over and mounted me again.

She was obviously enjoying the effect that recollection was having on both of us and seemed to derive a perverse pleasure in my reaction to her detailed descriptions of how she had felt. Hearing what my little wife had to say about her pleasure with Phil was sending great waves of excitement through me and I hardly dared move inside her for fear of bringing it all to an end by coming too soon.

'Oh darling, that was unbelievable when you told him to undo the buttons on my shirt so he could see me topless, I really couldn't believe I'd heard what you said. You've no idea how embarrassed I was at him seeing me half naked, let alone how I ended up ... I mean, I know he's tried it on once before - but this was completely and utterly different .. you were there with us this time and ooh, it was so kinky.

'With you holding me down, I was completely helpless. I couldn't stop him doing whatever he wanted and that was an amazing feeling - completely at his mercy and oh darling, that was such a turn-on .... and the look on his face... hell it was exciting, 'specially when you told him to touch me up properly ... 'feel them and play with them', you said .... and then to feel someone else's fingers touching my nipples like that; and right in front of you ... it felt so weird but, ooooh .... darling, it was so bloody lovely feeling his hands; and then his mouth playing with me .... and the look on your face was incredible. I've never seen you like that before -- all helpless and shaky - like a hypnotised rabbit you were .... did you enjoy seeing me react to Phil like that .... was it really nice for you?'

She continued, knowing exactly how excited it was all making me,

'You probably couldn't see when he went down on my pussy; but I wish you could've, because I'm telling you it was so fucking incredible to feel his tongue slithering around inside and then licking and sucking all over my clit and then .... oooh, it really was gorgeous ... he's brilliant at it .... did you see it ... I bet you loved seeing how our friend made your randy little wife squirm on his tongue?!'

Was this really my conservative little wife talking to me like this - exaggerating for effect and knowing exactly how much she was turning me on? Oh, I know we often fantasised in bed but this was something yet again. It was such a turn-on to hear her so uninhibited - the more so because I found myself amazingly comfortable with what had happened. No fears about it afterwards, no jealousy - just solid old fashioned lust. I reckon there definitely must have been some heavy feeling between the three of us, or I'd have been jealous as hell!

Yet there was still more,

'D'you know darling, I've never felt anything like that before. When he finally got on top of me, he went right up inside in quick little jerks - not like you with those lovely long slow strokes of yours. Oh, you know I love that; but this was something different for a change. It felt really good, 'specially when the head of his cock swelled right up inside until it felt like ... well, like it was gripping me - like some kind of fucking lovely barb that I couldn't pull away from'.

She ground down hard suddenly and looking right into my eyes, said,

'Oh yes, like some kind of barb gripping me ..... he felt so absolutely lovely right up there ... and both of you playing with my nipples like that ....... it was really unbelievable .......... oh that cock of his .... it's a really lovely one and the size of that head!! .....hell darling, he felt so .... it was really gorgeous .... I could feel him pulling away at me inside and then swelling up even further when I think he must have come..... oh hell, he's so ..... unngg .... oh yes darling, that's lovely, keep pushing up like that .....he's so .... oh, he was so fucking big and there it was .... Oh darling he felt absolutely heavenly .... I want him to do me again .... do you mind? I want both of you in me together .... oh yes, just imagine that .... completely full up with both your cocks in my pussy and ..... go on darling, let yourself go .... come now .... I'm coming .... Oh, unnnng!'

She began to come as she writhed around on me and I wasn't any better. The sexiness of her words exaggerated the intensity of my own approaching orgasm. I suddenly couldn't stop talking,

'Oh yeah, you go for it darling, please ...... I really want you both to enjoy yourselves. Do it again if you want .... I'd love to see it all happen again. Oh .... the look on Phil's face when he first saw your tits and the lovely feeling of sharing you with him .... did you realise I rubbed him up and down your clit and then fed him into you ..... you looked absolutely so sexy screwing away there!'

Her face contorted as she pushed down as hard as she could, grinding her pussy up and down over me. It made me come immediately, looking at her quivering un-controllably above me with her eyes staring straight into mine until her orgasm gradually began to subside - and she sank down onto my chest, panting like she'd run a marathon.

Later on we talked with passion spent.

'I s'pose that means you'll want to screw other women now', she said. It was a reluctant statement; and said slowly, almost with resignation - not a real question.

'No I don't darling,' I said recklessly, 'I'd probably have been much more likely to screw other women sooner or later if that hadn't happened with Phil today. But that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen - I really don't think I'd want to fuck about with other women if you were screwing Phil occasionally. The thrill's too personal, openly sharing you with a friend like him .... even if he is a very dirty and randy friend!'.

'Do you really not mind me having it off with someone else?'

'Yes, I bloody do - at least, with other people - but not with Phil for some reason. I trust him and I think you do too. It felt .... well right somehow and I have no more reservations at all. I just loved seeing you so happy when he was doing you.'

'God, you've got to be joking; of course I trust him too and yes, I was so happy feeling him right up inside me like that.... it was like he was almost trying to climb his whole body into me, he was pushing so hard!

'I've never been quite so open about it until today though but you knew a while ago that I fancied him. .... am I really awful?'.

'Of course you're not awful. Hell it's so sexy hearing you talk like that; I'm getting a hard on again.

Maggie obviously felt the same, 'Yeah, that's right .... like that .... Just let him slip up and lie there. Please don't move. The way I'm feeling, I'll come again with no trouble at all.'

She felt lovely and warm around my cock and it was a truly heavenly feeling that encouraged one to almost ramble in a gentle and comfortable fantasy of sexy talk.

'I reckon you two'll do it again and that's just fine. I want you both to do what you want; but please don't think you have to do it just because it turns me on. You're both supposed to enjoy it too you know.

'I've just always been worried anything might happen to fuck us up. Somehow though, I don't think it would do that - and though I'd rather be there to enjoy the fun, don't miss out if the opportunity rises again when I'm not there; just tell me about it later so there's nothing hidden between the three of us.

'One thing though - now we've both calmed down a bit. I reckon you ought to tell Phil how you feel about what he did to you today. It should have been his ear her were whispering doubts into, not mine. The way you were holding yourself back didn't really let him know how much you were enjoying it; it was almost as if you were frightened of him seeing you let yourself go. You must have seemed so bloody restrained to him at one stage, almost as if you weren't really enjoying it properly. He probably wonders whether he's any good at it now. Worse still, he might even think you're no good at it yourself my little darling and we both know differently, don't we?!'

'Yeah, I know. He really felt good but I couldn't let go completely, perhaps it'll come eventually. Don't forget, this is all new to me and I guess I'm frightened that if he sees me enjoying it too much, he might think I'm a complete slut or something and I really don't want that. I just really loved screwing him and want him to do me again. Certainly he doesn't do me the same as you but in some ways, it was perhaps even better - after all, his is a little bit bigger than yours you know!' That was another challenge from my now very naughty wife and I rose to it immediately.

--------------------------------------------------

Phil also talked to me about that day, later on one time when we met for lunch again.

Then they both made love together again all one afternoon when I wasn't there and he told me about it that evening in the pub, even before my wife had a chance to keep me in on it.

Now, whenever Phil and I meet, one or other of us always seems to bring the subject up of him and Maggie; and when Phil describes his side of it in vivid detail, he seems to enjoy watching me get randy as he talks about what's happened. It's normally when we're in a bar or a restaurant somewhere - and I can't do anything about it. He goes into deep titillating detail about what they've both done together and what he still wants to do to her. There's no way I can relieve my tension in a restaurant and he seems to relish the discomfort of my frustration - perhaps knowing that he's able to control that side of my mood. But why should I worry - I find it incredibly erotic talking about her being done by Phil, whether it's frustrating at the time or not -- and after all, it's always me she comes home to afterwards!

The three of us have had quite a few other experiences together over the last year or so and whilst these are not so frequent that they become routine, we have all found ourselves slipping into a real comfort at the situation.

It's still incredibly exciting -- enjoying this type of sex with considerable lust and great affection. It's not a threatening sex with a growing love that could tear either us, or him and his wife apart. It's really quite a private affair, because whilst I have written of it for your enjoyment, still none of you know who we are or where we come from!

© Peter Simpson 2006

12