How She Succumbed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the case of Maggie and Phil, there was no doubt in my mind that a certain amount of chemistry had already begun - whether they themselves actually realised it or not!

I could hardly say I hadn't recognised Maggie's initial interest first-hand, since she had been far too obvious; even if she did make the occasional half-hearted attempt to disguise it. Neither however, was I blind to the interested glances thrown at her from time to time by Phil. He may have been somewhat intimidated by her position as a colleague's wife but there was no doubt in my mind that the lust behind some of his glances was more than just a passing appreciation of someone else's partner. The preliminaries had already started; and if one or other gave out the right signals, it was likely that things might well develop at some stage.

However much I tried to stay aloof from reality, I discovered that Maggie's and my fantasy-filled conversations were really beginning to turn me on; and the various possibilities entering my mind were erotic in the extreme.

But what then was the thrill? After all, it wasn't a case of me getting excited over a new relationship with another woman. So why was I getting excited over a scenario in which Maggie might be seduced by another bloke - albeit someone who was by now a trusted and close friend?

On closer examination further down the line, I can see how simple it actually was; although at the time I think I was still too deeply inhibited as a result of up-bringing to properly recognise the sub-conscious streak in me that fully embraced the eroticism of the situation. That would only come later.

Despite quite natural fears of any threat to my marriage, I must also have been subconsciously aware that Maggie's and my relationship was sufficiently strong to weather what looked at the time like an opening for mutual physical lust. As such, the concept of letting Phil share her must have had a similarly unconscious erotic appeal to me – the more so when I now realise how I was later to encourage events.

Setting aside my outward nonchalance at inner fears therefore, the truth was that I found myself warming to the turn our increasingly lusty conversations were taking. Over the ensuing few weeks, I secretly began to realise how I might really react if he actually did set aside his inherent shyness and pluck up the nerve one evening to try and seduce his friend's conservative little wife.

There was a sweet and sourness to the thought. Erotic to think of Maggie impaled on Phil, with her legs wrapped around his back; yet disturbing to speculate on the potential damage if anything other than purely physical lust drove the act.

Would Phil have the confidence to follow through his obvious lust though, or would he feel my wife really was forbidden fruit? In those circumstances the possibility of lust overcoming shy reticence brought an even stronger eroticism to the situation and I found myself visualising her gradual surrender to seduction.

What would be the look on his face if she let him take off her top and put his mouth round those sexy nipples of hers? He must have imagined her naked at some stage; of that I was sure - but in the flesh? ... wow, I found that a real turn on and became desperately keen for it to happen.

But would she let him get that far, or had she filed away her thoughts as a not-to-be-indulged fantasy. If so, would she turn him down at his first approach and leave him flustered and embarrassed? That would not be so good, for I knew Phil well by now and I knew how much he dreaded a 'no' to any advance he made towards women. I didn't want him getting the same answer this close to home so to speak, because I realised just how much that might damage his already rather fragile ego; and I liked him too much for that to happen.

I occasionally visualised the look on Maggie's face when she first discovered what he had to offer - and it would make me unbelievably randy. I had no proper recollection of the stag night in question; but presumably there was no smoke without fire and he must have been fairly well endowed, or the others wouldn't have christened him Superstud.

The thoughts went on and it didn't take long for my wicked little wife to discover just how much she could excite me by talking about it. During such games she would frequently ask whether I wouldreallymind if shedidtry to have it off with him - as if confirming that it really might be on the cards. Sometimes like a naughty little girl, she'd whisper suggestions in my ear when we were dancing at parties - particularly on one occasion when Phil was there with his then fiancée.

She'd already mentioned how she was marginally attracted by one of the other guys in the room and even said she found one or two of the female models present rather sexy; but they didn't seem to warrant the same interest as Phil.

When sure I was looking, Maggie had stared lustfully at him with her eyes half closed, softly rubbing her tongue around her lips and so obviously concentrating her gaze at his crotch that I wondered how he could be unaware of her attention. Perhaps he was ... but didn't show it.

Then one afternoon in the office, I couldn't find the negatives of some photographs I had taken of her the previous winter and which I'd developed in the office darkroom earlier that day.

She and I had been in the den one evening, both of us reading. For some reason I found myself getting randy; and putting away my book, had asked her to do a strip-tease for me while I took pictures. At first she was unbelievably shy - which made me want her to do it all the more. Eventually, after about an hour and all the usual protestations, she'd gradually got into it and from sitting demurely reading a book fully clothed, she had slowly stripped down to totally nude and smiling in front of the camera.

From prim housewife to wanton woman in about ten pictures – and now the negatives were missing!

I asked Phil if he'd seen any negatives he didn't recognise in the office; but the only ones he knew of were some property photos I'd just taken and they were still in the dark-room. Something about the way he said it made me ask again and when he flushed up in response to my question 'Are you sure?' my stomach jolted. For a moment, I was unusually lost for words and walked back into my own office, just a little worried.

Yet the more I speculated, the more excited I found myself becoming. There was a magnifying glass in the dark-room; and an enlarger - perhaps he'd even taken prints for himself and been able to study the finer details of my wife's newly discovered nudity at his leisure!

Later that afternoon, I drew him aside and explained in confidence that although I hadn't said anything before, I felt I could trust him enough to say these were really embarrassing photos of Maggie and they were most definitely not for general viewing. I certainly didn't want them lying around somewhere in the office where they could be seen; and was he really sure he didn't know where they were?

The answer was again a No .... but he said it rather nervously, as if he actually wanted to say something more but then decided against it. A little while later, after a theatrical show of searching, he said he'd found some negatives under the shelf in the darkroom and were they the ones? A quick glance confirmed that they were. I laughingly said I hoped he hadn't taken prints; but I noticed he went very red and his hands were shaking. Although I was getting quite nervous myself now, the thought of Phil having prints of my naked wife was beginning to turn me on.

When I plucked up enough nerve to tell her that night, I was surprised by her reaction. I expected absolute outrage at my carelessness. Instead, she said nothing for a full couple of minutes, while I waited for the fall-out. Eventually she asked shakily, puffing on a cigarette,

'Wereallthe photos there .... you know, both sets?' Perplexed by the calmness of her response, I said that they were; but I had all the negatives back and she needn't worry.

'But Phil had them long enough to take prints ....?' She'd obviously worked out the possibilities.

'Yeah .... but I really can't see him doing that. He's far too fond of us both and I don't reckon he'd go that far'.

Her response was cynical but shaky,

'Oh yeah?' she said; and then after a moment's pause, she went on in an even shakier voice,

'God, do you know darling .... in some ways, I think .... I mean, I think I really hope hedidtake some prints of me'. There was another silence for a moment and then she hesitantly suggested,

'I think I quite like the thought of him having pictures of me without my clothes on. It's really sexy to think he'd be able to look at me nude whenever he felt randy and ...... well ...... perhaps he'd ....... you know, sort of .... he'd think I don't know that he's seen them, kind of thingy ..... and he might play with himself looking at them ......and ... oh, darling ..... mmmmm, what a deliciously naughty thought, Phil tossing himself off to photos of your naked little wife!'

Suddenly she had another idea.

'Trouble is .... Oh hell darling, what if he's shown them to anyone else?'

'Don't be daft, he wouldn't do that. ThisisPhil we're talking about here – it's not the sort of thing he'd do'.

I was incredibly turned on by her suggestion and I think she was too, because her breathing was getting quicker - but I decided to wind it up because I was beginning to noticeably shake and wanted to take her to bed.

'At least I don'tthinkhe would; but you never know, do you.'

'Wow ... that'd be terrible!' she said shakily after a moment's thought.

'Yeah, yeah, of course it would' I said sarcastically, ' Look I'm sorry darling, but I reckon you quite like the thought of him showing nude pictures of you round all his mates, despite what you say....'

I had a hard on and Maggie was unconsciously moving about in her chair. Then she really coloured up,

'Oh fuck; what a crazy thought – other men seeing me naked too; and I can't do a bloody thing about it. Was everything on show, I can't remember?'

'Yep ... ' I said emphatically, 'Absolutely everything – you know it was. Your legs were even wide open in one shot and facing the camera!'

She was trembling now. Then out of the blue, and referring to the 25 year old daughter of our neighbour, she asked, 'He fancies Claire doesn't he?'

'Yes, he does; and I reckon she quite wants to shag him ..... she's a dirty little bitch!'

I could hardly tell her that Claire and I had been screwing each other for some time now and that I knew she swung both ways. What was more, Claire herself had suggested I might encourage Phil into a threesome with her and me. At the time though, I hadn't been into all that, because I wanted both to keep the relationship quiet - and Claire to myself!

'Yeah, Iknowshe is' Maggie replied with emphasis and then expanded nervously, ' I never told you did I - she's tried to get it on with me a couple of times in the past few months; but I've never been quite sure whether to let her to or not.'

This was a turn-up. She'd never mentioned Claire like that before, let alone that she might have allowed a seduction to take place. She went on quickly, words tumbling out nervously,

'I've never done anything like that with another woman yet. Oh yes, I know I've told you I quite like the thought of it .... and there was nearly that time with Bob's Cindy .... but I'm not quite sure about Claire .... Supposing Phil showed her the photos .... She'd have the advantage then'.

'What do you mean:she'd have the advantage then?'


I was pretty confident Phil would never have shown Maggie's pictures around and certainly not to Claire; but I was becoming quite excited at this new side to my wife and wanted to hear more. It seemed she might harbour secret desires for playing about with her own sex and that was very definitely a turn-on.

'Well .... you know .... she'd have seen the pictures of me with nothing on .... I wouldn't be able to offer much resistance to her then .... not if she used them to let me know she's already seen what I look like without clothes and threatened to tell everybody if I didn't co-operate'. She puffed nervously on her cigarette again, her face flushed at the revelations.

' Oh hell darling, that's actually a turn-on too .... I think I wantherto have seen them too. Oh, am I really awful .... but I think, .... no I don't think, I reallyhopehe did show them to her. I think I really do want her to have seen me naked. Oh darling, what's wrong with me, I feel so randy I don't know what to do'.

We soon forgot our worries in a welter of fantasy and sex that went on until the small hours; but this was just the beginning of Maggie opening her mind to other sexual possibilities.

A year or so went by, during the early part of which we frequently visited erotic thoughts about Phil. Yet eventually the thoughts moved into the background as I became more involved with work. I was frequently home late in the evening and away early in the morning; and Phil had become a work colleague for whom I had instinctively developed both a deep liking and a strong trust.

The thought that he might ever have tried to seduce Maggie seemed more and more incongruous as time went on. It was not so much that I would ever consider it a breach of trust (hadn't I myself found the idea extremely exciting?). No, it was more that I thought he had placed his friend's wife on something of a pedestal. As such, she was practically un-touchable and the more he appeared unlikely to try it on, the more it gradually left my mind.

I was sub-consciously aware however, that if it did ever happen, the very fact of him breaking a taboo by eating forbidden fruit so to speak, would afford an extreme eroticism that I would find difficult to resist, as the passing of time later proved.......................

© Peter Simpson 2006

Appr 6,000 words

12