How She Took Control

Story Info
She dominates him.
1.9k words
3.95
51.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tommy50
Tommy50
14 Followers

I often look back and think about how it all started. I don't remember making a conscience decision to submit to my wife or to hand over control but...well let me start at the beginning. We had been married about 5 years or so, the sex was still good but it had become a little routine, we had been taking each other for granted I guess.

Jenny had some girl-girl experience in college and she even had a girlfriend for a while right after she started working and had her own apartment. I started reading articles about how to revive your sex life or how to please your spouse, one of the articles mentioned that you should talk to you wife and find out what she wants. We talked about what pleased us and so on and Jenny wouldn't be specific she just said that sometimes it's one that and the next time it was something else. So when we were making love I would get her in the mood and slow things down and ask her what she wanted.

Let me take a minute and tell you about us, we're not Ken and Barbie but we are fairly attractive, height and weight appropriate. Jenny is 5'6" slim and nice firm B+ breasts that appear larger on her slender frame. She's a brunette with olive skin and she alternates between completely shaved to a well trimmed patch. I'm 5'11" about 200# thicker in the middle than I should be and average in the equipment department, about 6". I'm hairy with a covered chest and legs but not my back.

When I first would ask her about what she wanted me to do to her to please her she was hesitant to be specific or even to direct me, but over time she would ask for oral or that she wanted me to give her a massage. Over time it progressed from a kiss my pussy to directing me to lick there and to kiss there. Over time she got more specific and would talk about where and what she wanted.

I still remember the first night that I wanted sex and she told me I had to lick her until she came before I could put my cock in her pussy. I couldn't believe how excited I was so I approached my challenge with zeal. I licked and teased and worked her all over until she had a nice quivering orgasm. She lay there on the bed with her legs spread wide and her pussy all wet and glistening. As her breathing slowed I started to crawl up between her legs ready to slide into to her and feel her wetness and warmth.

She put her hand on my head and pushed me back and she said "not yet". As I backed down she swung her right leg over my head and once on her stomach she pulled her knees up under her until her butt was in the air. She said "I want another one form this side." as her hand moved under her and her index finger started to rub her clit. I buried my nose in her pussy and licked and sucked her clit.

She started moaning and moving like never before and then she pushed back toward me and lowered her hips until her butt hole was there for me to lick. I tongued her butt and slipped a finger into her soaking wet pussy as she rubbed her clit. In a very short time she had a tremendous climax and her whole body tenses and she shakes and lets out a scream and a growling moan at the same time as she collapses on the bed. She was panting and as I moved closer she put her hand out for me to give her room, let her be. After she fully recovered she allowed me to move up between her legs and enter her. She was wet and so hot that I came almost immediately.

After that time she became more and more specific about what she wanted and how she wanted me to attend to her. She also was not hesitant to have me wait for my release. She has me please her orally lick her to climax with a large dildo tight in her pussy. She becomes a huge fan of having her butt licked and kissed as well as full body massages, all the while I wait for my turn. Over time, a couple of years the requests as they were became more like requirements, they became demands.

She became controlling and domineering with out even realizing she was going through this change. For all of this time she only took control in the bedroom when sex was involved. The first time she started to branch out was one night as we lay in bed, she was beside me with her head on my chest. She would always pull a sheet up to cover my chest so she could lay her head there. My chest hair always bothered her, it tickled her face. She kind of sat up in bed and said that she knew how to take care of this. She went to the hall bathroom and got the electric hair clippers and told me to come to the bathroom.

I stood naked in front of her and she proceeded to shave my chest and then she took the clippers over my pubic hair and clipped most of it off. Over time she would pull out the clippers and put a towel on the bed shave me when she thought it grew too long. Sorry if I've spent too much time on background but I thought it would be best if you knew how we got to the first outside experience.

It was a warm summer day and I had gone for a run and when I came back Jenny was talking on the phone, I wasn't aware what specifically it was but it sounded like plans. In about 30 minutes and a cool drink I ran up stairs to take a shower. I got out of the shower and dried off and stepped into the bedroom and Jenny had a large towel over the foot of the bed and the hair clippers plugged in and a stool by the bed. It had been a good five months since she had shaved me so I was hairy.

The first thing she did was to have me lay along the foot of the bed and she proceeded to shave my chest hair very close, previous times she had put a guard on the clippers so it would leave a half inch of hair. This time she took it down very close and as she went she gathered the cut hair and placed it into a trash can. This whole process took about 15 or 20 minutes.

Then she had me turn around my butt was on the edge of the bed and spread my legs and she sat on the stool between my legs. She took the clippers in her hand and adjusted it to be sure it would cut as close as possible. I was hard already with anticipation and as the clippers went over my balls I could feel the vibrations and the warmth of the clipper head.

She only made a couple of passes when I heard a voice from the hallway, it was her friend Kristin, and she asked Jenny "what are you doing?"

I jumped and then grabbed the towel and tried to cover myself, Jenny said "Leave that alone you'll get hair all over the bed." So there I lay naked, legs spread with my wife running clippers across my scrotum.

Jenny then turned to Kristen and said "He's long over due for a shave; I hate it when it gets so long." "You'll see how much better it looks once I'm done." Jenny continued to shave me taking care to get every hair, as the cut hair pilled up she would take a handful and put it in the trash can.

Kristin would ask questions like "Did you ever nick him?" "Did you ever have him waxed?" etc. She then started to comment about how excited I was she pointed out that I was leaking cum, and they both giggled and laughed after each comment.

All the while Jenny kept busy with the clippers removing every bit of hair around my cock and balls. By the time she was finished I was bald and a few drops of pre-cum were leaking out in big drops. Kristin then said "You're right it does look better but he looks like he's about to explode."

Jenny then said to her "He is" She then pointed to the dresser and asked Kristin "Hand me that pink bottle there." Jenny turned off the clippers and set them aside and took the bottle of cherry lube and squirted a generous amount on my cock and even onto my balls. She spread it all over my balls, crotch and cock.

I was so turned on as soon as she started to stroke my cock my hips started to hump in reaction. She then took her right hand and wrapped it around the head of my cock and did a massaging motion with one hand. In no time I could feel it Cumming and my legs and hips tensed up and I shot a huge load on my belly the whole way up my chest with three of four long squirts.

As I cooled down Jenny was still smearing the gobs of lubricant all over my freshly shaven area and then told me to get up and clean up in the shower. She gave clear instructions to lather up and with a razor catch all the little hairs she missed.

With that I got up, making no attempt to cover myself, and headed to the shower. As instructed I showered and then lathered up and shaved all the areas as instructed. It took awhile to get the whole area clean and smooth. I rinsed and then got out of the shower and dried off. As I was finishing drying off I heard noises from the bedroom and I stepped out to see what was happening.

There on the bed were Jenny and Kristin, naked, kissing with Jenny's hand between Kristin's legs with her fingers buried in the wettest pussy I've seen. You could hear the squishing across the room mixed with their moans. It didn't take long before Kristin had her first orgasm and Jenny was right behind her. They both parted and lay back and Jenny eventually looked at me standing across the room sporting a rock hard erection.

She looked at me and with a move of her hand made it very clear that I was not to move any closer to the bed. She then rose up on one elbow and leaned over to Kristin's breast and put her lips over her nipple and sucked it into her mouth. After a short while Kristin put her hands on the top of Jenny's head and pushed her head down and when Jenny got to her pussy she greedily started to lick, suck and tongue it until Kristin started to moan and buck her hips. It was no time until had a big one riding on Jenny's lips and tongue.

As soon as Kristin regained her composure she went down on Jenny and was able to get her off as fast as she did. Jenny motioned me over and slowly put two fingers in her pussy and swirlled them around and pulled them out and offered them to me to taste and I licked them clean.

Tommy50
Tommy50
14 Followers