How She Took My Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Till finally she did penetrate, quickly, past my hymen. The pain meant nothing with all that penetrating pleasure. I yelped with shock and fulfillment. Nothing had ever felt like this before. This was what I wanted. I felt so full. She pushed in some more. Oh how she gave it to me. Fully till I felt her pressed down against me. Her legs between mine. Oh how I was hers. She had taken me from a sweet little virgin to this.

Then the fucking began. In and out each time my whole body jarred. She was so strong. She pounded me. Then she squeezed my chest and she kissed me and pounded me and my vagina went nuts in an orgasm. I felt like my Vagina was going to squeeze that dildo to death. And she didn't stop. She kept on going for a bit then she stopped and looked at me and kissed me gently and said thank you.

She then untied me.

I showered and left but I knew I'd be back. Perhaps after my running class I could visit her again for a massage...

12