How The Affair Started Ch. 03

Story Info
Jerry introduces "his pets".
2k words
4.15
127.3k
5
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers

As he peered out the window, Jerry watched the sunset, blues, reds, oranges above the horizon. Howard had chosen to build this dream house at the top of a mountain. As you looked out, you could see the city below in the valley. The skyline was beginning to awaken for the night. He began to daydream thinking about Alize in the bedroom. The door chime stirred him from his thoughts. He rose slowly from the lounger. As he opened the door, his eyes adjusting, Sam and Chrissy, rushed past him. He closed and locked the front door. He turned and found his married interacial couple on thier knees. They had their heads down, assumming the position that they accepted as Jerry’s slaves.

Sam was a policeman. Jerry called him his "Ebony Prince". He was 6' 10", 230 lbs. Wash board abs and chiseled face. He worked out at the academy daily, either before or after his training classes he taught.

Chrissy was a lawyer. Jerry named her "Snowflake" . Not only was she white but she was light too. At only 5'5", 130 lbs., Jerry often wondered how they dated yet married one another. They were complete opposites. They met a court several times before Chrissy asked him out. Sam couldn’t believe his luck that this small, attractive no nonsense woman wanted to date him.

Jerry instructed them, "Stand up and strip each other"

"Yes, Master Jerry." they responded in unison.

Jerry watched as they slowly peeled the clothes from each other.

As he watched, his manhood returned to full erection. Once nude, he led them to Alize’s bedroom. She was awake and complaining she had to pee.

Jerry ordered Chrissy, "Untie her legs and un-cuffed her wrists."

She stretched and turned to rise from the bed when she saw the other couple.

"I’m sorry". She frowned and tried to hide her private parts. She reached for her bathroom to cover herself.

"Go to the bathroom and hurry back. You have three minutes", Jerry commanded.

"Sam lie on your back on the bed". Chrissy, tie his legs to the posts. Use two if you have to. Make sure his legs wont move."

Chrissy went to his bag and retrieve more scarfs and proceeded to tie her husband’s legs to the bed railings. Once secured, she kneeled at Jerry’s feet, head bowed as before.

"Chrissy cuff his wrists together through headboard. When you are finished with that I want you to suck his dick until it is hard. Do NOT let him cum until I tell you no matter what. You know what happens when you disobey me, don’t you?"

"Yes, Master Jerry, I understand. My purpose is to serve you and my husband. If I fail to obey, I must be punished.", Chrissy responded.

Chrissy was a beautiful woman. Her legs were magnificent, firm and shapely. She was a cross country runner all her life. In fact, she recieved a full scholarship to attend Memphis State University for track. She graduated and proceeded to law school at American University in DC. That is were her thirst for black cock had been discovered. She had gone with her classmates to a frat party at Georgetown. She was looking to escape some of the routine from her studies. She ended up vowing to never go back. (Another story at another time).

She started kissing his legs and licking along his thighs until she reached his dick. As she licked one of his balls, she massaged the other. He was semi-erect about 8 inches. She continued alternating between them both. Soon his balls were slick with her salvia. Only then did she take his cock in her mouth. She was licking her tongue around his head as she plummeted her mouth down his shaft. She adjusted her position on the bed and began to take more of him to the back of her throat.

Alize returned from the bathroom and froze dead in her tracks as she witness the scene in front of her.

"Come here, and kneel at my feet." Alize scowled and walked to him, she proceeded to lick and nibble at his neck. She was thinking that this would distract him. She was getting excited trying to arouse him and hearing Chrissy slurping on her husband’s dick. Suddenly she felt white hot pain on her ass. She yelped in pain.

"KNEEL AT MY FEET!!!" Jerry repeated

She was reluctant but she knelt at Jerry’s feet. He reached for her chin and pulled her to look at him. With the tears in her eyes, Jerry smiled.

"Next time you will listen. Now goto Chrissy, and lick her"

"I am not GAY. I can’t do that."

He reached in his bag and took out a six inch wide collar and tried to put it on Alize’s neck. She resisted.

"Snowflake, come here and help me collar her."

Chrissy climbed down from the bed and grabbed Alize by her wrists. She continued to struggle but lost the battle. Once the collar was on, Jerry handcuffed her wrists. Jerry then attached a leash to her collar.

"Snowflake thank you, now return to prince."

She assummed the same position, kneeling between his legs. Jerry put the leash between Chrissy’s spread thighs and pulled it hard until Alize’s mouth was at the woman’s ass.

"Ebony prince hold this leash. Do not let it slack."

He then went to the foot of the bed. He forced Alize on her back. He pushed Chrissy down onto Alize’s mouth.

"Snowflake, is she licking you yet?"

"No, Master Jerry"

Jerry grabbed her breasts roughly. Her moans of pleasure turned to cries of pain, as he squeezed her boobs harder and harder.

"Eat her pussy or it will get worse."

"No...no...no...I...I can’t."

"Eat it now or else face the consequences. Snowflake tell her what I will do to her if she disobeys."

"Miss, if you disobey Master Jerry he will arrange for his harem of black men to come and fuck you silly. This might excite you but rest assured it is not as pleasant as you may imagined. These four men will abuse all of your holes until you are sore. You will pass out for both the joy and the pain of these men."

"Snowflake, Tell her about the size of these men"

"Miss, Master Jerry’s big boys, as he calls them, are all at least 12 inches long and at least 4 inched wide. I know which I speak. I disobeyed one time and Master Jerry tied me to the bed loosely face down. One of the boys crawled underneath me and put his HUGE dick inside my little pussy. It stretched me, and before I could adjust to it, another one of the boys slammed his cock into my ass. As I tried to scream in pain another one fucked my mouth. All my holes were filled to the limit. I couldn’t stand it. I exploded from both the pain and the pleasure of it. They took turns fucking me in all my holes throughout the night. That was a year ago, I still remember how it felt. Please Miss, obey Master Jerry. I wouldn’t wish that type of pleasure and torture to anyone."

"Thank you snowflake. So do I re-tie you to the bed, send them home and call the big boys?"

Suddenly Chrissy’s hips started to move and Jerry looked and he could see that Alize although a slow learner she was indeed learning.

"How is she at eating pussy, snowflake?"

"Not as good as you, sir, but she will satisify me if you allow me to."

"No, you may not cum. But you may climb aboard ebony prince’s mouth and have him eat you."

"Thank you. May I cum there sir?"

"Turn and face the foot of the bed. I will tell you when to cum"

Chrissy did as she was told. She was rocking back and worth on his tongue and was getting ever so close.

"Alize mount him facing Snowflake"

She was so horny now, she jumped at getting fucked. She tried to take him in one stroke but his 10 inches was too much for her. Jerry knew how to solve this.

He whispered in Alize’s ear, "Slowly, inch by inch. You will be able to take all of him. Take your time and enjoy the thickness and length. Once you are resting on his pubic bone, I will fuck your ass."

"AAAAHHHHH", She moaned loudly

"Snowflake suck her tits. Help her get wetter. The sooner she gets all of him, the sooner I can have her ass, the sooner I will allow you to cum on that handsome face of the ebony prince."

Chrissy squeezed, licked and nibbled on Alize’s titties until Alize hit rock bottom.

"Don’t anyone move."

He grabbed a bottle of anal lube and greased her asshole. He placed his dick at her anus .

"What do you want Chrissy?"

"I WANT TO CUM IN HIS MOUTH!!!"

She was close and knew she couldn’t take to much more of this.

"What do you want Alize?"

"I WANT TO CUM TOO!!!"

"Are you ready to?"

She was helpless, and decided that she had become a slave as well.

"Yes, I am ready to cum if my master allows me to."

"Then spread your ass cheeks and let me into your ass."

Without hesitation, she spread her globes apart. As soon as Jerry saw her star he stabbed her. And began to alternate with Sam, fucking her two holes at once.

"OH MY GOD, IT HURTS SO GOOD.", she screamed

"Snowflake, you may cum now."

"UUUURRRRRRGGGGGHHHH", moaned Chrissy.

"Alize you may cum now."

"UUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHH," groaned Alize.

"Ebony prince, you may cum now"

"UUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHH," muffled Sam.

Jerry couldn’t last another second and he too screamed.

"UUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHH"

As the panting slowed, the sweet sweat dried, Jerry withdrew his cock from her ass. He went to the headboard and allowed Chrissy to lick him cleaned.

"Alize, climb down and lick him clean of your juices."

Once he felt he was cleaned enough, Jerry looked at Chrissy and nodded in Alize’s direction. With out a second thought, she went over to Alize and started to eat her pussy from behind.

"Stop that" Alize protested.

She looked at Jerry, pleaded with her eyes, and he laughed out loud.

"Enjoy her tongue my dear. She was become quite a good pussy eater, you’ll see."

Jerry un-cuffed and untied Sam. He motioned for him to sit in the lounger in the corner.

He slammed Alize to her back.

"Spread your legs for her or I will make that call"

She didn’t think twice about it and sure enough Jerry was right, She was good. Soon she was writhing about on the bed, She grabbed the back of Chrissy’s head and thrust her hips forward. As Alize started to cum, she was kissed hard and passionaitely. She opened her eyes to see Sam’s face. Suddenly she felt Chrissy bumping forward. She broke her kiss and strained to see Jerry was pounding Chrissy from behind. She watched and started to cum again, only this time instead of putting his tongue in her mouth, Sam forced his dick in her mouth.

She was so turn on, all she could imagine was swallowing his load. She was ravishing his cock in hopes that he hadn’t wasted all that cum in your pussy and had another load for her to siphon out.

About twenty minutes went by, She was still sucking while being eaten as her eater was getting fucked. Her body went into overload and started a chain reaction. She locked her heels around Chrissy head and came so hard that she nearly passed out. As she moaned onto his cock, Sam exploded into her mouth. Jerry hearing Sam cum, set him off and soon he was shortening his thrust and began cumming.

All but Jerry climbed in the bed and fell asleep exhausted. Jerry called and ordered a chinese dinner. He then relaxed with a drink downstairs and waited for the delivery man as he again watched TV.

DukeDakota
DukeDakota
21 Followers