How The Butterfly Tamed The Wildcat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerri moaned into Mandy's pussy as Mandy began lovingly licking around her clit. Totally consumed by lust Jerri began devouring Mandy's pussy more frantically than ever.

In response, Mandy's pelvis began undulating more on Jerri's mouth than before.

"UMMMPH!" Mandy said as Jerri's tongue again entered her pussy.

Mandy once again jerked her pelvis hard on to Jerri's face causing the slider on the remote to go to maximum sending Mandy over the edge.

Mandy's pussy spasmed and quivered on Jerri's mouth filling it with her juices. Once again, Mandy's tongue ran down the furrow of Jerri's pussy and into her cunt sending Jerri over the edge.

Jerri devowered Mandy's pussy as her own love juice flowed all over Mandy's face. With the last violent spasm of Mandy's orgasm the power button on the remote hit Jerri's chin turning the pleasure machine off.

Jerri continued to lick gently around and around Mandy's pussy as they both rode the last few waves of pleasure. When they subsided, Mandy removed her mouth from Jerri's pussy and lay her head on her leg panting. Spent, Jerri let Mandy's waist go and lay there.

After several minutes rest, Mandy said to Jerri, "Why the hell didn't we do this before?" but she already knew the answer.

After a minute Jerri said to her softly, "You know I love you don't you?" Then she added, "I'm sorry it took this for me to realize it."

After a moment, Mandy said to Jerri, "I know, I love you too. But I'm not sorry a bit."

Mandy looked at the stock on the shelves and said, "One other thing that I have learned from this, we have an obligation to our customers to know as much about our product as possible. I think we owe it to them to test every unique item ourselves."

"Darling, I whole heartedly agree." Jerri said and started kissing the inside of her left leg.

Just then the door opened and in walked Mrs. White and said whimsically, "Have fun while we were gone?" Then noticed the still wet love juice on Jerri's face and said, "Guess you did."

She then reached down and placed one set of keys in one of Jerri's hands and another in one of Mandy's. "Even with the keys it will take you a while to get free. Ta Ta Lovers." and left them.

After they heard the truck pull of, Jerri said to Mandy, "Well I guess we should get out of this contraption."

"Not quite yet." said Mandy, and then placed her mouth onto Jerry's pussy and began gently rolling her tongue through Jerri's love nest and onto Jerri's clit.

In response, Jerri grabbed Mandy once more about the waste, pushed her face to Mandy's pussy and bumped the remote power button with her chin turning it on. Then, she started devouring Mandy's still swollen clit with her mouth.

Several hours later the police were called. When they arrived, the police found that the captives were unable to give an accurate description of the robbers that had gotten away with quite a few of the paintings belonging to the gallery next-door.

What the report failed to mention was that during their search, they found a rather large assortment of unpackaged sex toys laying about on the floor. Aint love grand?

12