How The Tables Have Turned Pt. 02

Story Info
The prey is aware... Or not?
1.5k words
4.33
43.6k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the part 2 of the story. For better understanding of this piece please read the 1st part. Also I'd like to remind the readers that the stories that I write do not have any fast paced sex events. I plan to develop the plot slowly. So patience is advised. I hope you enjoy the journey of this particular relationship. Thank you for your support.

***

The day Mr Raghu relieved himself by jerking himself up was the day that he had touched a new low in his life. Earlier he had fantasies but never had he involved family in them. He used to picture celebrities or people who just passed by the streets. But he admitted to himself that this event of masturbation with his daughter in law in his mind was far more arousing than his previous ones. The conflict that had dissolved now started to sediment. On one hand he thought about his age and the few days he might live and on the other hand he thought about his age and the risk of ruining the family name if the matter went out of his hands.

He decided to try the very clichéd method of tossing. While the coin was in the air, for that split-second he made a decision. Obvious enough, his penis had won the battle. He knew that no matter you're 20 or 60, the battle between brain and penis is always won by the penis. He decided to become a voyeur, or in more decent terms a bird watcher.

But being an engineer he had a sharp mind. He decided to plan everything so that he could make sure that he had eliminated all the chances of being caught. The gears in his brilliant mind started turning and it seemed that it had become his life's last wish to die a happy man with a satisfied dick. He didn't know what exactly he wanted. Did he just want to observe her secretly? Did want to go as far as seeing her completely naked rather than the semi-nudity? Did he want to have sex with her? This last question was out of bounds. He didn't want to go that far. Just the nudity can suffice. His daughter in law was such a piece of beauty that just the hint of her nudity could satisfy his wildest dreams. Sex wasn't necessary. He stared at his hand and chuckled to himself- "you'll be my companion through this wonderful treasure hunt. Prepare yourself for some friction."

Then he had one of the best sleep he had in years. Whatever was being associated with his daughter in law was proving to be the best. He could only imagine what his future had in store.

***

He started getting up early from bed daily. And he started a journal. He started documenting his daughter in law and named it "MAYA" (In Hindi Maya means illusion). This was suitable because it was his daughter in law's pet name and also his sanity told him that this might be a mirage that he's chasing after. He wanted to measure the depth of the waters before trying to jump into it. So he decided to keep everything methodical.

He noticed that Maya was an early bird and woke up latest by 7 AM. After that she used to take a bath for about 40 minutes and then engaged herself in the traditional rituals of worshipping the deities. By 8:30 AM she'd start preparing breakfast for her husband and father in law. She didn't eat anything for breakfast herself. Probably she was trying to maintain a slim figure. While preparing lunch she would listen to the radio or chat with Mr Raghu. After lunch she'd retire to her bedroom and rest for about an hour or so before waking up to do the evening phase of traditional rituals. Before the rituals she'd go to the toilet beside the bathroom outside the main building to clear her bowel. And she seemed to be very well organized. On occasions he had observed her taking notes. He had asked her in a casual way,

"Bahu, what is the note that you prepare every day?"

He was eyeing her from behind. The black bra that she had worn under her pink blouse was causing his heart to beat faster. His heart skipped a breath when his eyes fell upon the small bulge made by the bra ring and slider. He felt his lust rising as many times she flexed her back muscles to cut some vegetable. He thanked his lucky stars for being in a tropical country. The sweat that was wetting the blouse was slowly demarcating her bra wings. His train of thoughts was interrupted by her reply.

"Papa... I know being an engineer and having such a brilliant mind you might be able to take mental notes and deal with tasks regularly. But even then I see you taking notes. Then imagine... being a college dropout how messy my day would become if I didn't organize things? I take notes so that I don't forget tiny details about my chores." Said Maya continuing to cut the vegetables.

Mr Raghu felt a pang of shock. He thought to himself, "She has seen me taking notes despite all my efforts at being discreet. I should not underestimate her. I must take caution and this was a warning bell. I wonder how much she knows about my mission."

"Err... That's a great habit! My notes are nothing important. I just write my observations. It is an old habit."

"You mean you observe everything and take notes too?"

"Yes! Of course! When I was young I didn't need notes. My brain was enough."

"Have you observed me too? I had read about Sherlock Holmes in my childhood. He used to tell a lot about people by just observing."

"Ha Haaaha..." Mr Raghu laughed nervously.

"Your nervous laughter says that you have observed me and are embarrassed about it. Did you also observe that I wake up every day at 8AM?" said Maya wiping sweat with the sari cloth.

"6:30" blurted out Mr Raghu and immediately regretted.

"Haha! Gotcha!" cried Maya with a triumphant smile.

Shit.

"Oh! It's going to rain! The sky is overcast. I better bring the clothes back home. We'll continue this chat later" and she disappeared round the stairs in a jiffy.

Mr Raghu felt a spear in his chest.

" She is not an ordinary housewife. She knows I take notes and now she knows that I have beein observing her. Does she know that the notes are exclusively about her? Is she trying to tease me? It's not possible. I keep the notes in the safe. She doesn't know the content. That means she isn't any wiser about the documentation. Nevertheless I must be extra careful from now on."

And he took it as a challenge. He had met his equal in wits. Now his mission seemed to have become even more interesting; even more thrilling. The bird is intelligent and aware... and this situation is absurdly more erotic now.

He followed her trail and climbed the stairs to reach the terrace. He saw her wet. Much more wet than she normally is when she exits the bathroom. He carefully hid himself behind the store-room adjacent to the terrace door.

The rain had completely drenched her by now. Seeing her sari sticking to her body so intimately gave rise to new wild horses in his heart. She had tucked the loose end of the sari (known as pallu) in the front near her belly. This exposed almost 6 inches of her smooth belly. The water running down her body gave him a clear idea of her well cut out body. Now her blouse was clinging to her breasts. He bra was now clearly up on display.

In the haste she hadn't adjusted her blouse so the bra string on her upper back was exposed. Every time she turned her back towards him, his eyes got glued to that narrow strip of elastic garment.

And every time she faced him, he failed to keep his eyes fixed to one point. There were just too many points to marvel! The black cup of the bra that was now sticking to her blouse and had morphed into one piece of garment which in turn had taken the shape of her perfect breasts was an erotic masterpiece to behold. She didn't have humongous breasts. Neither were they invisible. They were just the size that can make a man cum when they are wet.

She had finally collected all the clothes but had a look of disappointment. She thought to herself

"I'm stupid. I could have just let the clothes get drenched. Now I'm drenched along with them. But I hope it served the purpose that I had intended."

While Mr Raghu watched her walk down the stairs he kept thinking- couldn't there be more clothes on the line? Couldn't I watch it longer! Little did he know what was really going on.

To be continued...