How The Tides Turn Ch. 02

Story Info
He tries to give her a dose of her own medicine.
6k words
94.2k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers

Thank you, angel love, for editing this story for me.

I started this story a long time ago after reading a story called 'Brotherly Love' written by suegsusan. Although this story can stand alone, I highly recommend reading this authors' story for a full scope of what has happened and for the writing quality displayed. I thank this author for her written consent and give full credit for story foundation and main character development. However, I just couldn't let the husband 'go out like that!' This story motivated me to write and I wrote this FICTION the way I felt. I am neither 'blood thirsty and hell bound on revenge' nor am I 'a cuckold advocate'. I do NOT write with the idea that my fiction MUST reflect real life at all times. I like twists and turns in a story, so I recommend reading all chapters without trying to predetermine where I am going with it. I write for entertainment value and hope I at least succeed in that.

***

Phil opened his eyes to the sounds of Ashley cooing through the baby monitor on Jennifer's night stand and figured he would use this private time to see Jeanne. He got up, went to the bathroom and then went to Ashley's room.

He silently opened the door to a sight that mesmerized him. Jeanne was holding and bottle feeding Ashley in the rocking chair, wearing her pink oversized T-shirt, her lips pressed to the top of Ashley's head. Phil stood at the door watching the sunlight through the window illuminate her smooth, toned and crossed legs.

"My God!" Phil whispered. She looked up at him and smiled. "You look stunning! So maternal! Beautiful!" Still smiling, Jeanne winked at him and gently bit her bottom lip as she continued rocking her niece.

"Want me to take her?" Phil asked out of courtesy.

"No, sweetie, that's OK. I love babies! And this one is so sweet."

"Huh? Did I just hear what I thought I heard? Or, was I dreaming?" Jennifer thought, waking up to the sounds on the monitor. "Is Phil coming on to my sister? I must be just hearing things." She rolled back over and dozed back to sleep.

Phil went to the kitchen to get some coffee after getting the morning paper off the lawn, and headed out to the back porch. He reflected on last night. Everything was going perfectly. He emptied his cup and went back to get a refill of coffee.

Jeanne was at the kitchen window gazing at the beautiful morning and enjoying her coffee when she felt hands on her hips and a chest against her back.

"Good morning, Stud." she greeted with a smile. Phil's lips on her neck were giving her goose bumps.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" Phil asked.

"Like a baby! But from the sounds of things I bet you slept good!" Complimenting him on his performance.

"Was it what you expected?"

"Oh, so much better! You wore Jennifer out. Made me kind of envious of her."

"Why envious?" Phil asked playfully innocent. His cock was now erect.

"You know damn well why?" she answered, rubbing her ass slowly against his rigidity.

"No, tell me!" Now, teasing her.

She just blushed and remained silent. Phil wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her tummy, pulling her closer.

"Tell me"

"I can't."

"Why not?" He removed one hand and unbuttoned his shorts, pulling out his rock hard cock and placing it between her legs, on her panties, rubbing the head against her clit.

She closed her legs, holding him there instinctively. "Oh Phil.... Why are you doing this? You know it can't go anywhere; I don't want to hurt my sister. We need to stop this!" But her excited breathing betrayed her efforts.

"Come on, tell me! Why are you envious? Then I'll stop!" He said, getting the hang of this teasing thing.

"I'm hot for you," she said, barely whispering.

"What was that?"

She pushed his arms away, stepped away and turned to him. "Because I'm hot for you! I wanted to tease and flirt with you and it backfired, OK? Baby, I'm on fire, and we can't do anything about it. And she can fuck you anytime she wants. That's why I'm envious, OK? I'm not hot for just any man; I'm hot for you!" Phil reached for her, pulling her close and she wrapped her arms around his neck and hungrily kissed him, exploring his mouth while stroking his pulsing manhood.

"Oh God.... No!" she said sharply. "I'm sorry Phil, I shouldn't have done that...this isn't right!" She pulled away quickly and ran to her room, shutting the door. Phil buttoned up his pants, grinning.

Later on that afternoon, Jeanne was packing to head home while Jennifer sat on the bed talking to her. "I had this weird dream this morning...That Phil was trying to seduce you and talked to you like you were his girlfriend."

Jeanne thought she was going to have a heart attack. "Yeah, that IS weird. Must be from the euphoria you were experiencing last night," Jeanne said teasingly, trying not to look guilty.

"You heard us? Well, yeah, I guess you did...sorry, Jeanne, I guess I got a little excited."

"Yeah, I guess you were, kinda got me excited too. It's been a while!"

"Oh Jeanne, I'm so sorry. Now I feel bad."

"Don't be, I understand. I can get that way too." She smiled reassuringly at her. "One thing I wanted to say, though...Take care of that man, Jennifer. He is a doll! He seems like a wonderful husband."

"All and all, he is. We have our good days and bad days, but we make it work."

"Well, I hope I'm one day lucky enough to land a man like him."

Jennifer got up to hug her, "Oh honey, you will. Look at you. You are a beautiful woman, any man would be lucky to have you!"

Jennifer walked her to her car and Jeanne returned home without saying goodbye to Phil...

***

Confession to Jeanne!

Monday morning, Phil went to see Tom at his office for his "check-up."

"Well, buddy, how are things going?" Tom asked.

"Perfect! You wouldn't believe it! And let me say, those blood flow pills are working, buddy!"

Tom laughed, "I thought you would like those...and so would most women for that matter." He handed Phil a plastic cup. "I need a sample, Phil...Use my office for privacy, and I'll be back in a little while." And he left Phil to it. Phil got comfortable and started thinking about Jeanne and got hard immediately. Within minutes, he had filled the cup. He paged Tom for him to return.

"Damn! That was quick! Good God, do you normally ejaculate in those quantities?"

"No, not until this weekend."

"Well, let's see if the pills are working as they appear to be." Tom took the cup to the lab and tested his sperm. Then he went back to his office to give Phil the news.

"Remarkably, your sperm count AND testosterone levels are way above baseline normal...Your carrying a loaded weapon! No biological reason you couldn't reproduce now. Consider yourself cured!"

"Awesome, thanks Tom, I don't know how to possibly repay you."

"Just give me all the details when your payback is done."

Phil went back to his office, rejuvenated. He felt like a stud horse.

Phil started grading finals when the phone rang. "Hello, Professor Stevens."

"Well hey there PROFESSOR Stevens. This is Miss Gilman, How are you?"

Phil's' pen dropped to the floor "Jeanne! To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?"

"Oh, nothing. I just finished my last class for the day and I started thinking about my handsome, sexy brother-in-law and here I am, like a teenager on the phone, giddy and talking to boys!" They both laughed.

"Ah, Jeanne, I was just thinking about you too."

"Phil, I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean to run out on you like that, but I didn't know what else to do. I mean, I'm normally not like that. I'm normally more in control of myself in those situations, but I found myself out of control and falling fast, ya know. It's like...You're like an aphrodisiac! It scared me a little, because I wanted to have harmless teasing with you, ya know, all in good fun. But when I'm around you my heart starts racing and I can't think clearly. So, just wanted to say I'm sorry, and for the sake of your marriage I'm gonna stop playing around with you. I..."

Phil stopped her, "Jeanne this is ridiculous. You're done for the day, so am I. Let's meet for a cup of coffee and talk. Just talk! I can explain some things better in person. Let's meet up at Denny's in ... say a half hour?"

"OK...see ya then."

Phil gathered all his documents Tom gave him, plus a print out of the Instant Messenger history between Gordon and Jennifer, and left.

***

When they got there, they sat across from each other. He held her hand across the table and looked into her eyes. "Jeanne, first, let me say that I know how you feel, I feel it too. Sometimes people just can't help how they feel, it's just there. I feel the same way about you".

"And THAT'S why I can't continue going on this way with you Phil. We have to think of your wife and kids. That's my sister! She never did anything to hurt me and I NEVER want to hurt her or jeopardize my relationship with her. I just hope I'm as lucky as she is some day to find a man half as good as you. I look up to you two, like the perfect couple."

That was the opportunity he was looking for.

"Perfect? Nowhere even close! I know your getting to know her now that your closer, but your getting to know me as well, where we have our own relationship and trust, right?"

"Yeah, that's true" she agreed.

"Can I trust you with anything? Even if it means hearing devastating news that could destroy our family? Can I trust you to keep your mouth shut?"

"Of course, Phil. You can talk to me about anything. What's the matter?"

"Imagine this for a second. You're head over heels for your wife, but after 5 years the sex gets...let's just say...routine. The sex was plenty, but she's not pregnant. Then, your brother comes to visit...9 months later, out pops a son. You're a little suspicious, but you don't want to believe it..."

"Are you saying she..."

"Please let me finish. About 6 months later, your brother comes back to visit for a few weeks and he is groping your wife in front of you and she says nothing! A few days later, sitting on the couch he slides his hand up your wife's shirt, feeling her breasts and you warn them to stop, that you don't approve. Her answer? "Oh, come on honey, he's just a little lonely, that's all" while your wife unzips his pants and pulls his cock out in front of you. Your brother is saying that you're supposed to share. You tell them to stop, only to see your wife with your brothers' cock in her mouth.

You get up and leave the room. Your wife comes in the room with you saying she wants to do this and that's exactly what she's going to do, hoping that he will fuck her good...You leave the house to get a drink and they're making out on the couch. The day before he leaves, your "PERFECT" wife tells you that she's going to spend the night in your brothers' bed so she can say goodbye properly. 9 months later...a daughter! With your brothers eyes! You still don't want to believe that child isn't yours, you try to over look it...Only to find this" and he handed her the IM history print out.

She read the print out, horrified, like she had no idea who her sister was. "Phil, it doesn't make sense! I mean, all of this makes her sound like a two timing whore, but from what I heard the other night, why the hell would she want anyone else. And those kids most likely are yours, Phil"

Phil handed her the lab reports.

"What's this?"

"I had tests done. Up until a week ago, I had hormonal problems, low testosterone levels, low sperm count, and so on. I couldn't have kids, Jeanne, and these are DNA charts, confirming that they're not mine. My doc gave me hormone therapy medication and now my levels are above normal with increased size, full fertility, sex drive, and the works. Granted, I should have got tested a long time ago..."

"That shouldn't matter...That does not give them the right to be rotten to you like that. Apparently I don't know my sister at all! Jeanne started to get angry.

"Jeanne, what would you do in this situation?"

Jeanne looked at him with wide angry eyes. "Payback is a bitch!" A tear ran down her cheek "Phil, I am so sorry about this...I can't even imagine what you are going through. That bitch doesn't deserve you, and your brother, don't get me started. Why haven't you left that whore?"

"A simple divorce isn't bold enough; it's time to get cerebral! Time to get even! With BOTH of them. Because of them, I don't see those kids as mine anymore. They are a reminder of what they did to me. Now that my problem is fixed, I can still have my own kids. If my brother Gordon and my wife can fuck and conceive a child, they can damn well take care of it. Don't get me wrong, I love those little tikes, but right now I'm reminded that they humiliated me when I look at the kids."

"I hear you, Honey," Jeanne said as she got up from her side and sat next to him and hugged him in consolement.

"Can you keep this quiet and act like I never told you this?"

"Your secret is safe with me. What do you plan to do about it?" she asked.

Phil smiled devilishly, "My plan is already in progress! Let's leave it at that."

They finished their coffee and left. He walked her to her car and kissed her tenderly, and said goodbye.

***

Now, it's Jeanne's Turn!

Friday night soon arrived and Jeanne pulled up to her sisters' house just before dark. She wasn't sure how she was going to treat her sister no differently than before considering what she now knew. But she promised Phil. She was going to try. Phil came home late after stopping to get Chinese food. He arrived in the house and Jennifer rushed up to him and kissed him.

When they sat down to eat, Jennifer blurted, "Gordon called this afternoon. He is coming to the baptism with his fiancé. He is getting married. Isn't it wonderful? She must be some catch to tie Gordon down."

Now she is realizing maybe she shouldn't have said that last part. Jeanne gave her a look that would take down a bear, 'That stupid BITCH!' she thought, now knowing she couldn't act like she didn't know. Phil on the other hand was keeping his cool but was hysterical on the inside, 'This keeps getting better and better! Yeah, we'll see about that wedding! Poor bastard! He has NO IDEA!' He thought.

"That's cool; we haven't seen him in a while. So...the ladies man...settling down...Who-da-thought?" Jeanne saw the wheels in his head turning. 'Oh my God, This is gonna be GOOD! You are so bad, Phil!' she reasoned to herself.

After dinner, Jeanne and her sister cleaned up the table. Phil went to tuck the babies into bed. While he was gone, Jeanne thought she would innocently inquire about Gordon. "Have you met Gordon? What exactly did Phil mean by a ladies man?" Jennifer looked at her sister with dreamy eyes "Gordon? Hell yes I've met him. He's a knock out! Fucking gorgeous hunk of man! The kind that doesn't keep a woman on his arm for too long, at least until now."

"Jennifer Lynn! Did you...you know...?"

Jennifer blushed, then took a deep breath and smiled, "Jeanne, don't be silly! I'm a married woman!"

Jeanne just looked at her. 'Dumb ass! You would ruin you marriage for an asshole like HIM!' she thought.

Just then, Phil returned and saw the 2 of them. "What are we talking about?"

"Oh, just girl stuff," Jennifer replied.

Jeanne walked up to Phil and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "Thanks for the dinner. Chinese is my favorite!" She kissed him again, this time much softer.

Jennifer interceded, "Uh, Jeanne, what the hell do you think your doing?"

"Thanking him for dinner, why?" her arms still around her brother-in-law.

"Then get your damn hands off my husband and say thank you!"

Jeanne replied, "Oh come on Jennifer, we're sisters! We're all family here, what's the problem?"

Now getting pissed off, "The problem is that you are WAY out of line and if you don't respect me enough to leave my husband alone, then you are not welcome here, so you can go the fuck home!" Jennifer replied, pointing to the door.

"You won't share him with me, big sister?" asking playfully.

"That's it! You have apparently lost your mind. It's time for you to leave...now!" Jennifer stated firmly.

Phil had told Jeanne everything expecting this and, 'boy, is this getting good, or what?' he thought. He lowered his hands to caress her ass and heard a quiet moan escape her.

"I hate to break this news to you sweet sister, but this is Phil's house too and he didn't tell me to leave." She grabbed a hold of his rock hard cock. "And quite frankly, I don't think he wants me to, either...Do you, Phil?"

He answered her by pulling her close, looking into her eyes, smiling and then he started kissing her. This is what they both have been waiting for. Jennifer stood there, stunned at what she was seeing. Jeanne broke away from his lips and squat down, unzipping his shorts, letting his cock out.

"Phil, honey, if you don't mind I'm gonna worship this nice cock for a while. You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all...as long as I can worship you in return."

"Deal!" She said while she slowly licked the sides of his large cock.

Jennifer stormed away to her bedroom crying. How could Phil do this to me? She wondered.

"Are you gonna cum for me, baby?" Jeanne asked, toying with him.

"I'll give you as much as you want, darling."

"Good. I want it deep in my pussy when you're ready," she said, grinning and then started stroking his cock with both hands and bobbing her head, sucking hard.

"Oh.... Oh honey! You got me so hard. Your mouth...Oh shit! You feel soooo good! That's it, baby!"

"Phil, I've wanted this for a long time. I've fantasized about this ever since my 19th birthday and tonight, you are mine!"

"You got that right! ALL Yours! But hold that thought, I've gotta take care of something," he said as he stepped out of his shorts, took off his shirt and headed for the bedroom. He opened the door and found Jennifer sitting on the bed sobbing.

"Oh, Jennifer, are you upset about anything?" He asked sarcastically.

She looked up and saw him naked with his hard prick pointing at her. She turned away, "Fuck you, bastard!"

"No, baby, No." He said calmly and gently, "Fuck!...YOU!" "Doesn't feel good, does it! You didn't seem to mind while you were fucking my brother, and you get upset NOW? Good! Now, I'm gonna go back out there and your sister and I are gonna fuck like rabbits. I COULD just tell her no, but Jen, I WANT to do this! So does she. She wants me to fill her pussy with meat and cum and that's what I'm gonna do. You can come join us once you've calm down and realize that this is inevitable."

Jennifer continued sobbing, knowing where she heard this before, but not comprehending how much it hurts. Phil just laughed and walked back out to Jeanne, now naked herself and lying on the couch slowly fingering her wet slit.

"How did she take it?" she asked smiling.

"How do you think she took it? Just like I did not long ago."

"Good, she deserves it! Now, come here, lover, and worship me, I've waited too long."

He couldn't believe how beautiful her body actually was, so perfect! He dropped to his knees and leaned in to kiss her, wrapping their arms around each other. He moved down to her neck kissing softly, his hands massaging her breasts. He had to have them. He moved down and kissed in a circle around each tit and removed her hand from his head to place it on her pussy.

"Mmmm...that's it sweetheart! Mmmm...Suck my nipples!"

He aims to please. He took a nipple in his mouth, sucking gently, rolling his tongue around her aureole. "OOHHHHH...Yes baby, so...Good! I guess you figured out I...Mmmm...like my nipples...sucked!"

Jennifer knew what they were doing, but she had to go out there. She stood in the hall and watched him please her sister. Never in her life had she felt so heart-broken. 'Why did I come out here?' she thought. 'I can't watch this!' and she returned to her bedroom, closing the door.

Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers
12