How The Tides Turn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil started kissing his way to her soft tummy, licking her belly ring, and causing her to giggle, then kissed his way to her trimmed brown hairy pussy. He was like a kid in a candy store. Pressing hard with his tongue, he slid it up and down her slit, from clit to ass stopping at times to fuck her with his tongue, she was delicious! Much sweeter than Jennifer, he thought.

"OH MY GOD! Phil! I can't stand it anymore...I need you inside of me! I need your cock, PLEASE! I'm begging you lover; please fuck to me with your hard cock! PLEASE!" she begged in desperation.

"You don't have to beg, baby! I've dreamed about this! I want it just as bad."

He rose up, draping her legs over his arms. She reached out grabbing his cock and guided it into her. With one slow thrust, he plunged into her all the way and stopped deep inside her, enjoying feeling her velvet cunt tightening as she gripped him with her tight hole. They both moaned loudly.

"Jeanne honey, you feel so hot! So wet."

"Oh Phil, FUCK ME! I need you to fuck me so bad! "

Phil pulled his cock out slowly, and re-entered her hot cunt again, all the way. Then progressively pumped faster.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK! AAHHHRRGGMMMMMMM! OH YES MAKE MY PUSSY CUM ALL OVER THIS HARD COCK!" Jeanne screamed as she held him tight through the first orgasm, holding her breath, and squealing as her nectar flowed over his cock. Phil knew he wasn't finished and just kept fucking her, sending her into another orgasm, soaking the couch with her cum, sending her into euphoria.

Phil pulled out and sat on the couch. "Get up here baby, ride me." She mounted his slick hard cock with her back to him and ground down on it and bounced with such force that on each stroke his prick hit the bottom of her hole.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!...OH YES! YOU'RE FUCKING MY PUSSY SO FUCKING GOOD! I WANT TO FEEL YOUR CUM! EXPLODE IN MY PUSSY!" He had hold on her hips while she played with her breast, pinching and rolling her nipples.

"Lay back on the couch. I'm getting ready to cum. I'm gonna fill your tight little pussy. You ready?"

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm ready! Put your hot seed deep in my hungry womb!" She climbed off and laid back on the couch, pulling him to her.

He places his hands on each side of her and pumps his cock into her, in and out, faster and faster with long powerful strokes.

"YES! YES! OOOOHHH FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed.

"HERE IT COMES! HERE IT COMES! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He howled.

He buried his cock deep into her as he emptied his balls, filling, and then overfilling her cunt causing her convulsions.

They lay there, catching their breath.

"That was the absolute best fuck I believe I ever had!" Still breathing heavy, she added, "Are you sorry? Or have any regrets?"

"Not in the least! I've been with your sister, as you well know for over 7 years now, being faithful to her. We've had some great sessions together. But Jeanne, I swear to you that she NEVER felt as good to me as you did tonight. It's like our bodies were meant for each other. We seem to fit perfectly, ya know?"

"You felt it too?" Jeanne asked.

"Oh yeah! So, no! No regrets, As a matter of fact, I want more of this, if you want me too."

"Good! That's exactly what I was hoping to hear. Looks like we feel the same, huh?"

He smiled and kissed her on her forehead.

"Should I go home in the morning?"

"Hell no! Stay with me. Spend the weekend.... Spend the whole week if you want. I'll take the week off if need be."

She held him tight, happy.... Content. "We better head off to bed; the kids will be up early."

"I know." He got up, not wanting to move. He helped her to her feet and grabbed their clothes and went to sleep in each other's arms in the spare room.

***

Jennifer woke up with a headache, but she knew the kids would be up soon, if they weren't already. She looked over and saw that Phil hadn't made it to bed. "What am I gonna do?" She asked herself. She began to see what she and Gordon put him through and began to sympathize with her husband, realizing that he must feel a lot worse. "What was I supposed to do? My husband wasn't doing it for me; Gordon made me feel alive again. I was ready to explode!" She shook her head.

She got up and went to get breakfast ready for the kids and figure out how to deal with all of this. She walked passed the open door to the spare room and stopped. She backed up and looked in, with an indescribable look on her face.

Jeanne had woke up feeling horny and pulled the sheets off of Phil and began a long slow morning blow-job. Jennifer watched as her sisters' mouth was stretched around her husband's cock, her fingers rubbing her clit while Phil's hand was on the back of Jeanne's head smiling. Phil looked to the door and smiled, like everything was as it should be.

"Good morning, Jennifer-sweetie!" Phil greeted.

Jeanne stopped sucking his cock but kept stroking it with her hand and looked at Jennifer. "Oh, good morning, sunshine! Sleep well?" she asked with a giggle.

Jennifer, with a look of anger and despair, "Would you please stop this? I need to talk to you Phil."

"You can talk to him when I'm done, if I can ever get enough of him. He is so good! I can't believe you've been holding out on me all this time." Jeanne smiled as Jennifer stormed down the hall. She knew she was in control.

"You are so bad, Jeanne!"

"I know, I'm rotten to the core, sometimes. She shouldn't have fucked up!" She returned to his cock, licking and sucking it with renewed passion.

"I want to taste it!" Jeanne begged.

"Keep sucking me like that and it won't take long." Phil closed his eyes, enjoying her tongue rubbing the bottom of his cock. She took hold of his balls and massaged them, feeling them tighten.

Breathing heavier, Phil licked his lips and started thrusting his hips at her mouth. "Oh yeah baby, I'm going to fill your pretty mouth! OOOHHH! I'm cumming... Now!"

Jeanne went down on him to swallow him, when he erupted with an amount she wasn't ready for. His cum sprayed the back of her throat. She tried to swallow it all, but her mouth couldn't hold it all as she almost choked. She licked his cock clean of the cum she didn't swallow the first time.

"How was that for a morning wake up, lover?"

"If I get much more of that I might just have to keep you!" He said, smiling in a daze.

"How much more would it take then?" she asked with a sexy little giggle.

Phil's face looked as if he was deep in thought. He really liked Jeanne, a lot! She made him feel like a man, not just a person to live with like he felt like lately. She was definitely better at sex than his wife, or at least she felt better to him. But, maybe because what he was doing was so out of place for him and morally forbidden that it just made it so exciting.

"Hey, are you ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, just thinking..."

"About what?" she asked.

"You. How you make me feel. How gorgeous you are. It gets a man thinking. Want to take a walk on the beach today?"

"That sounds nice. I'd love to, but I have to get back. I need to pick up the sheet music I ordered and go over it before tomorrow. I'm sorry, honey... Sincerely."

***

Let's lay our cards on the table!

Jeanne had just left after a long kiss with Phil. Phil went back in the house and Jennifer met him in the living room. She approached him, placing her hands on his chest, caressing it. "What are you doing, Jen?"

"What does it look like?" she said seductively. "I'm getting ready to make sweet love with my husband." She wanted to make an effort to show him how sorry she was for hurting him.

"Jen, stop. I'm not in the mood." He pulled her hands off of him.

"Phil, I don't want to lose you...Or, am I too late?" She now looked worried.

He looked at her like she was insane. "What do you think?"

Her eyes welled up in tears, but she wiped her eyes and regained her composure. Now trying to keep her pride. "Fine! I'll help you out. I'll get our divorce going in the morning, and I'm gonna take you to the fucking cleaners. Plus child support? You're gonna regret the day you decided to treat me like shit."

Phil was ecstatic! She opened the door to the conversation he was waiting on. "You might want to rethink that, my sweet little angel."

"Why, you don't think I can find someone else? You think your God's gift to women? PLEASE! I'm gonna get it ALL! You give me 2 kids, I'm a stay at home mom, try to be a good wife and you throw me away for my sister? You're gonna pay, you bastard!"

"Let me show you something, my sweet." He went to the study to get the folder. He came back out to the living room. "Taking me to the cleaners?" He said, grinning, and then anger took hold of him. "I don't think so! Take a look at this!"

She looked at the documents, but couldn't make sense of it. "What is this supposed to be?" Now concerned.

"This is the DNA tests done on the kids I gave you. Here's little Gordon's...And here's Ashley's. And here's mine. You may not know exactly what this is saying, but let your attorney look at these; he can explain it to you. And if you STILL don't get it, then here's a physician and lab report conducted a few weeks ago! I was non fertile, you stupid WHORE! You know what else your lawyer will tell you about the Paternity tests? Huh? What do you think he's gonna say about it? I didn't father those kids, but someone closely related to me DID! I may have never found out about all of this, if you hadn't been such a slut and openly fucked my brother right in front of me with blatant disregard for me. But you fucked up hurting me like THAT, and now maybe you have a clue how it feels to have your heart ripped open. And, now I think I'm starting to get over it with help from Jeanne."

Jennifer started crying, face in hands. "I'm so sorry Phil. Honey I'm so sorry. I was weak. I mean...You and I didn't have any excitement anymore and I was going out of my mind. I needed something. Then in walks Gordon, he's handsome, full of life and he came on to me. He made me feel young, and alive, and beautiful. Made me feel like a woman, feel desired. And he quickly became addicting. And I wanted kids so bad, and I knew deep down that something wasn't right, I mean, after five years and not getting pregnant. It's over between Gordon and me. It was just one of those things that happened, I haven't thought about him in that way since a few days after he left. I'm so sorry, baby. I don't want a divorce...I love you so much. Can we work through this? Can you ever forgive me?"

"Wow, you must think I'm stupid." He handed her another folder. "Look at this!"

She read and realized there was no way out for her. She put the Instant Message History back in the folder. "What are we gonna do now? Where do we go from here?" now feeling busted and defeated.

Phil was almost satisfied with the outcome, but there was still one more thing. "You know, I'm glad you noticed that I felt different when we fuck lately. Know why?"

"I haven't a clue."

"My condition was fixed. A simple fix! Something that could have been done a long time ago if you would have really pressed the issue. I've always done what you wanted. We would have had our OWN kids, the sex would have been better, and maybe the thing with Gordon wouldn't have happened. Instead you cheated on me, gave birth to my niece and nephew, and never said a word to me about any of this, like I'm a schmuck! For the past 2 years, I didn't have all of you, you divided yourself between brothers. You betrayed my trust. You betrayed ME! Jeanne knows about it and can't believe that you would do anything so cruel to anybody let alone your husband. She feels you don't deserve me. As far as she's concerned, I'm fair game to her now. I understand that people have weak times and can make mistakes, but you took your leave from my brother a little too slow to make me believe that you want me and only me, and I can't live like that. You lost the loving husband you once had. You made your bed, you lie in it! I don't know what I'm gonna do!" He got up and went to his study. Jennifer just sat there absorbing the realization of things happening.

Phil sat back in his chair, feeling good about this.

Phil picks up the phone and made a call. "Yes, hello. I'd like to have a dozen roses delivered. That would be great! Yes, uh...Have them delivered tomorrow to Santa Rita Junior High to Jeanne Gilman, the band director. Have it say...'I can't stop thinking about you. Loving you, Phil'. Yeah, she's something else! Have it billed to my office at State University. Yes, thank you, Have a wonderful weekend."

He then clicked the receiver, put on his best smile and called his brother, setting up arrangements for him to come for a visit, bringing his fiancé.

Everything was set.

To Be Continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Love Letters Ch. 01 Danny discovers love letters to his wife not written by him.in Loving Wives
Now It Ends She pushed me too far and I had to leave.in Loving Wives
It's Against the Law Ch. 01 Crushed by his wife's infidelity, Dalton seeks revenge.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Karen: A Cheating Slut Wife Karen gets caught cheating by her husband and pays the price.in Loving Wives
More Stories