How They Met

Story Info
The prequel to "Meet Me In The Park".
2.9k words
3.72
26k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been requested from all my readers. Everyone wanted to know just how my characters met, their names, and ages. I hope this is just one of many more to come. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER ONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She remembers the first time she saw him. Early one morning, as he sat at the coffee shop counter, reading the newspaper. His piercing stare is what caught her attention. He seemed to gaze right through her, seeing something she did not know even existed.

She began to look forward to his morning stares. Peering over the top of his paper, stealing glances of her as she ran her early morning reports. He was usually in every morning with a co-worker from the plant where he worked. Both men nearly 40 years old, and yet so full of high school boy antics.

For nearly a year no words were ever exchanged, only stares. She was beginning to think that maybe the two men where making her the butt of their morning jokes. He had no idea that she now was becoming uneasy, and developing a complex.

If she had only known, he was merely a wolf in sheep's clothing, waiting to devour her. Watching her every morning, waiting for an opportune time to make his move. He had confided in his co-worker, telling him there was something about her. He just had to have her, and soon he would.

His co-worker, a large boisterous man, king of the lame one liners. Constantly coming off with some half witted pick-up line. He was repulsive to most of the waitresses, however tolerable due to his good tipping. He is who actually broke the silence between the two.

One morning the co-worker came in the coffee shop alone. He got her attention, telling her "good morning." She being as polite as possible, said "good morning" to him. The next thing she knew the co-worker was telling her how much his friend was attracted to her. That his friend has had a thing for her for quite sometime. She let him know she was happily married, and that she was flattered, and laughing she said tell him I have the plague.

Now the curiosity was killing her. Wanting to know if there was any validity to the co-workers words, or was he just playing some practical joke on her and his friend. She decided to pass it off as a joke, and went on about her day.

Several days pass, each day the co-worker telling her of his friends attraction to her. She continues to chalk it up as a prank. Not wanting to play into his little game. Trying to be the smart one, staying one step ahead, not letting him know about her attraction to his friend.

One morning her office phone rings, she answers as she always has, "good morning, thank you for calling, this is Kim, can I help you?" On the other end was this amazing male voice, "Hi Kim, this is Jack." For a moment she had no idea who it was, as she had never spoken to Jack before, and had no idea what he sounded like on the phone, or even in person.

She suddenly realizes who it is, and becomes flushed. Not knowing why he is actually calling her, and why now. He tells her he has a question for her. He ask her if she had told something to his co-worker that morning before he joined him at the coffee shop counter. Kim tries to think what he might be talking about and she has no idea. She ask Jack to fill her in on what he is talking about.

Jack proceeds to tell Kim that his co-worker had told him she was interested in having an affair with Him. She pauses, not knowing what to say. She explains to Jack that his friend had been stringing her along for sometime now. Telling her that Jack wanted to be with her, and that he was extremely attracted to her, and had been for some time. She told Jack she figured his friend was just playing a joke on her, and now it sounds like he is doing the same to him.

Jack does not dispute any of the comments his friend had made. Kim ask Jack if what his friend had said was true. To her surprise Jack tells her it is all true. Now Kim is blushing, realizing she was not the butt of a joke, but an object of Jack's desire.

They continue on the phone in idle chit chat, she let's Jack know how flattered she is, but informs him she is married. Jack proceeds to tell her he is married too. Kim again tells Jack that she is very flattered, but even entertaining the idea of having an affair is out of the question. Jack tells her if she ever changes her mind, to please consider him first.

Secretly Jack had made Kim's day. Reminding her that she still is attractive to men other than her husband. That she could be the object of another mans desire. Jack had strategically planted his seed. Lust now begins to consume her, a desire now burning within her, a desire to sleep with a man other than her husband.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER TWO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Kim makes sure she has all her reports ran, and waits patiently for Jack. She had thought about nothing except Jack's proposition all night. Now it is Kim who waits like a wolf in sheep's clothing, thinking of nothing other than devouring Jack. Unfortunately Jack's co-worker showed up before Jack, she decides to chat with him until Jack gets there. She actually apologizes to Jack's co-worker for thinking he was pulling her leg about what Jack had said.

Jack finally gets to the coffee shop. Kim and Jack and his co-worker begin entertaining each other with sexual innuendoes. Joking amongst themselves about getting a room for the three of them. Jack's co-worker saying he just wants to watch. They all begin to laugh, Kim thinking to herself how she would do Jack in a minute, but the co-worker has got to go.

Kim has thought a lot about Jacks offer, and how they could even pull it off. Living in such a small town, Kim and Jack's wife sharing some of the same friends, kids going to the same school. Both of them having so much to lose, yet so much to gain from each other. And then there is the gossip that goes along with Kim's job, everyone whispering if they even suspect someone getting it on the side. Many times the coffee shop had been referred to as "Peyton's Place," at one time being the only hang out for the locals, the center for all of community gossip.

Jack knowing the stigma that goes along with hanging out in the coffee shop, still decides to openly hand Kim his cell phone number written on a napkin. Kim decides to play it smart and refuses it, even though she wants it badly. She smiles at Jack and tells him she can not except his number. Hoping he reads between the lines, she turns and goes to clock out as her shift is now over, and soon Jack and his co-worker will be leaving to start their day. She is hoping Jack will follow to give her the napkin.

Jack wanting Kim to take his number, gets up from the counter, and drives around the parking lot looking feverishly for Kim. Kim still inside, hoping he has followed her to her office, waits a few minutes, then leaves. They actually miss each other, Jack driving around one way, and Kim leaving out the back.

The next day, Kim had gone to a friends house. This friend happened to be living with Jacks co-worker. Kim knew exactly what she was doing. She wanted to catch Jack in a less conspicuous place. She wanted his number, and was now going to any length to get it. She knew that when her friends boyfriend, Jacks co-worker called home before leaving the plant, that she would tell him that Kim was there.

This did pan out for Kim, because as soon as the call was made, it went down exactly as Kim had hoped. When Jack was told by his co-worker that Kim was at his house visiting his girlfriend, Jack decided to drive him home that day, instead of dropping him off at the coffee shop where his girl friend picked him up nightly.

Now the excitement was brewing in Kim, knowing soon she was going to see Jack. This time she would get his number, and make him swear to secrecy. That even his co-worker, and her friend should have no idea as to what they are up to. Jack enters the house. Kim had been waiting to see him, wondering what would happen. They both decide to go out on the porch to smoke a cigarette. The talk candidly about things, and she tells Jack that she is interested in him.

Jack gives Kim his number, tells her when she can call, and Kim tells Jack her husbands work schedule. Jack kisses Kim, their friends inside unaware of the best laid plans being made on their porch. Jack tells Kim how wonderful she smells, and how much he likes her long blonde hair. He also tells her how hard his cock has grown just at the thought of being with her. Kim, now feeling like a high school girl, tummy filled with butterflies, like she has just kissed a boy for the first time. Even though they are both ready to get it on, right there on the porch, Jack knows his wife will be getting suspicious, and he must go.

Kim now trying to memorize Jacks number, trying to be smart leaving no trace for her husband to find out. This being the first time Kim has even thought about being with another man in nearly 15 years. Kim may not be old enough to have great wisdom, but in her 33 years she has watched as others have cheated on their spouses, and the mistakes they made that lead to them being caught. Luckily Kim is quick with numbers, and gets his number etched into her mind with no problem.

Kim waits until her husband leaves the next morning. She decides to call Jack. He answers with that amazing voice of his. They begin to talk about sexual preferences. Jack trying to figure out what makes Kim tick, and Kim doing the same to Jack. The talk about their marriages, and how it gets old being with the same person day after day. Fucking only in the bedroom. Both of their spouse not being creative, or spontaneous, and how they are the ones to initiate things in the bedroom.

Jack lets Kim know he has taken the next day off so he can take his wife to the oral surgeons. He tells Kim that when he gets home, and gets his wife sedated and into bed it would be around 11am. He tells Kim she should call his cell phone number at this time. He said it would be ample opportunity for them to meet.

The next morning, Kim has barely slept, visions of Jack in her mind. Dreaming throughout the night of their rendevous. She even tries to hurry her husband out the door early that day. Her husband thinking she is taking her mother last minute Christmas shopping, she has told him this so he would not become suspicious of her getting ready to go out.

Kim waits for 11am to roll around so she can make the call. Kim picks up the phone and calls Jack. He tells her he will call her right back. Her phone rings, and she sees on the caller ID that Jack has called from home. She thinks to herself she must remember to delete his number so her husband would not question it.

They make plans to meet in Jacks neighborhood, which also is Kim's mothers neighborhood. She tells Jack what time she will be there, and where to look for her. In their excitement, they both end up driving around the neighborhood, nearly missing each other. Kim turns down the street where she sees Jack is sitting at a stop sign. They roll down their windows and decide where to go. Kim follows Jack down a cull-de-sac, he parks and climbs in Kim's car. They talk for just a moment.

Kim decides to move her hands down to Jacks package. She wants to feel his manhood, she wants to see it, and she wants to suck it. Kim eagerly takes Jacks cock out of his pants. She is amazed at its size, its at least 8 inches, and she thinks to herself how lucky his wife is. Kim takes Jacks cock into her mouth, licking it, sucking it. She begins to let Jack see one of her hidden talents. Her ability to suck cock, and know with confidence she does it well.

Jack sits back and tries to enjoy his new found friends warm greeting. But he can not help looking around, realizing that they need to move to a less conspicuous spot. Merely moving to a remote location would not do, as there is no way to walk into the woods, it is freezing cold outside, and there are several inches of snow on the ground. Jack tells Kim he has a spot that might work. Kim watches as he gets out, and can't hold back her chuckle as she sees the tent in his pants, knowing she did this to him.

Kim follows Jack to a spot just down from the entrance to the neighborhood they just left. They both back in. Jack jumps out of his car, and into Kims. Jack ask Kim "where were we?" , Kim says "I think we were here" as she grabs for his hard cock. She looks at Jack with a seductive smile, and begins sucking his cock once again.

Jack had no idea that she could give head so good. Kim had managed over the years with her husband to master the ability to relax her throat muscles. She can deep throat a cock with no problem, and she enjoyed pleasing a man this way. Jack had no idea they would do anything but talk and maybe make-out this morning. Jack was turned on by Kim being so forward.

Now Kim has proven to Jack that she is full of surprises. Kim continues sucking Jacks cock, feeling as it gets even harder in her mouth, tasting his pre-cum. Sucking Jack made her feel so wonderful, it made her feel very naughty too. Knowing she had just done the same for her husband the night before. But this time, with Jack, it was different. Kim was feeling the passion she lost with her husband sometime ago.

Kim stops, she tells Jack in his ear that she wants to feel him inside her, she tells him how this is all she has thought about. Kim leans her seat back, pulls off her pants, and bares her pussy for Jack to see. Jack being a smart man, waste no time to oblige Kim, and pulls his pants to his feet.

Kim's pussy is so wet as he enters her body. Jack just thinking how lucky he is, leaving the wife at home in bed, getting a piece of strange less than a mile from his sleeping wife. Kim feeling his hard cock as he introduced it to her body, thinking how wonderful he feels. Jack pulls Kim's shirt up with his free hand, grabbing at one of her breast, taking a suck on her hard nipple. She cries out his name, "Jack," "fuck me," "fuck me hard" she cries.

Jack continues to pound Kim's wanting pussy. Trying to be the best fuck she has ever had. Doing so with great confidence. Kim can not control her moans, being overcome with the moment, and another mans dick. Kim had been confronted by other men in the past, but there was something about Jack. Now Kim knows what that something is. They both roll about the car, ending up in the back seat. Jack never missing a beat, filling Kim's hot, wet, cunt with his hard cock.

Kim trying to be cautious not to scratch Jacks back, or his neck with her long nails. Not wanting to leave any traces behind of herself. Obviously not wanting this to be the end to their sweet beginning. She did not want Jacks wife to find out what he had been up too that morning. It took everything Kim had to not dig her nails into his back, and his ass, as his hard body repeatedly pressed against hers.

Kim is now close to cumming, and so is Jack. Kim pulls at Jacks thick hair, and moans wildly as she is about to cum. Kim tells Jack she is going to cum. Jack tells her the same thing. They cum together, as one, in the back seat of Kim's car. They laid there for a moment, both of them taking in what just had happened. Neither of them feeling any regrets, both of them already thinking about where they could meet next.