How to Awaken You...

Story Info
He awakens you after a wonderful night.
1k words
3.78
27.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awakening you this morning after watching you sleep for a bit, slipping out of the bed and down to the foot of it, lifting the covers to expose your foot... massaging it lightly and seeing you stir and open your eyes, half-opening, then pretending to sleep as I kiss your instep. I lift the covers off you gently, looking at the body which gave me so much pleasure for so long last night and into the wee hours of the morning.

Gently, quietly, I lift your foot to my mouth as I creep onto the bed, supporting your leg with my hand, my mouth kissing, nibbling, licking your calf as I watch your legs part, seeing the sheet still damp with our mingled juices. Placing your foot on my thigh I take the other leg and lift it also, again kissing though this time more eagerly along the skin of your calf to your knee, where I lick and kiss and suck at the soft sensitive skin. I hear you moan and I stop, uttering a low "shhhhhh", and then kissing again above your knee.

Moving up on the bed I place your left leg on my right shoulder, turning to kiss the soft inside of your thigh as I gaze at you, watching your skin flush as you pretend to sleep, and lift your right leg to my left shoulder as I crouch down, your feet in the air, my mouth alternating kisses from left to right on your creamy sweet thighs. You moan again and I stop, as though to keep from waking you, and I see a slight grimace on your face as your breathing intensifies but you again try to sleep, or at least pretend to. When comfortable with your attempts, my kisses resume again, now matched by light circular feather-like touching up and down your thighs, side, tops, and beneath as my kisses continue.

I look down at your center, your legs spread on either side of my face, and see your lips visibly swelling and moistening as my kisses near. I can feel your heat radiating up toward me and the scent of your womanhood excites me and fills my senses. My hands are now caressing that soft sensitive place where your sweet full buns meet the backs of your thighs, lightly stroking, caressing, traveling from the outside to the edges of your crack, constant, tingling touches.

My mouth nears you and my hands slip beneath you, caressing and touching as I spread your cheeks behind. Your buns now in my hands my kisses are now just an inch from your sodden center and I long and ache for a taste of you but want this to linger a little longer. Squeezing your buns gently I let my fingertips tease at the edges of your tight bunghole, massaging it and teasing and stretching it lightly while my kisses near you, my cheek warm as you seem to give off a moist heat, and probing your lightly behind with my fingertips as my kisses move down to your taint, my tongue now flicking against you as I nuzzle and suck and lick at your skin.

I lick down, your butt now in the air a bit, flicking my tongue to the edge of your bunghole and then back to the base of your wetness, tasting your now seeping juices. I now circle at the edge of your swollen love lips with my kisses, my mustache brushing your lovelips and feeling you arch to meet my mouth. I stop and look up at you, seeing you watch me, your hands on your breasts teasing and pinching your nipples while you watch.

Your desire flashes like fire from your eyes, and I smile gladly, for I this is the way I wanted to awaken you, to return to the passion interrupted by our exhausted sleep. Now humming deep in my throat, you feel my lips vibrating as I press them against your butthole, my tongue flicking against your tight ass as my long arms reach up and replace your hands with mine, tweaking your nipples in rhythm to my licks as I start to slowly, purposefully move up your taint.

My mustache is drenched with your seepage as I kiss the base of you, sipping your nectar, sucking at your swollen wet lips. My tongue parts you and my humming intensifies as I start flicking it into you, moving my head slightly from side to side as I move up. I am rolling your nipples now between my thumb and forefinger, teasing their tautness. My mouth opens full upon you, my tongue sliding slickly in and out as I near the top of your soaking pleasure and near your throbbing clit. You are gasping loudly now and moaning and your sounds excite me further. Pursing my lips I begin to suck around your clit, the tip of my tongue stretching out to lick the hood and feel your clit hard and swollen as I feel your hands now on my head, my hair in your fingers as your pull me hard against you.

You start to rock and thrust and grind yourself against my mouth, my head rocking with you and meeting you thrust for thrust with my tongue. I slip one hand from your breast and slide it beneath you, my thumb pressing again at your behind and slipping just a little inside your ass, soaked from your dripping nectar. You cry out "Make love to me!" and try to pull me up but I resist and you are giving away to the sensations rocking your body. I hear you groan and cry out and grunt with guttural pleasure as the first waves begin to crash over you, harder, louder, until with a final loud cry you cum and push me away from your now too sensitive clit.

I rest as you tremble with aftershock, watching your beautiful body tremble and feeling your heart pound as I breath in your full woman scent and watch your swollen love lips glisten wetly in the early morning light. I look up at your face, also, and see a mixture of passion, contentment, and desire. I smile.