How to be a Public Milk Cow

Story Info
Amanda deals with the after effects of Thomas Farms.
1.9k words
4.24
130.2k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is my fourth story with the lovely Amanda James starring. It takes place a few weeks after "How to be a Hucow". It is for Adults only and audiences interested in Hucows, lactation play, humiliation, and enslavement. Enjoy.

*****

Amanda looked down on her laptop as she sat on her bed. The title "My week as a Hucow" was displayed at the top of the screen. Paragraph after erotic paragraph followed the title as Amanda proofread through her own story. She vividly remembered each breeding session she was forced to endure with the many different studs assigned nearly hourly to try and impregnate her.

She shuddered as she read about how she began leaking milk that first night and by morning she was on a regular 3 hour pumping schedule. Her hands squeezed and kneaded her swollen milk filled tits. She moaned as she read through how pleasurable it had felt having the milk sucked from them multiple times a day. Her fingers teased her swollen nipples as she remembered how hard she had orgasmed during the breeding sessions with her pumps turned on.

Turning back to the screen she made a few edits to the story before pressing send. The destination wasn't to her editor as her version would never be appropriate to mass audiences but the email with attached story was sent to the farmer, Mr. Thomas, for use on his Hucow Recruiting Website.

Finished Amanda got up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom. She looked in the full length mirror at a body she could barely recognize. She had always felt her smaller perky breasts fit her short and slender frame well but the lactation hormones had swollen her breasts almost two cup sizes and several inches. She teased her tender nipples as she noticed how much larger each areola was topping her larger breasts as drops of milk leaked out. Her vision made its way down to her shaven pussy mound and her now pouty labia lips. The near constant fucking she had endured for the week had taken its toll and her body looked more like a pornstar than the investigative reporter she was two weeks ago.

Turning on a hot shower, Amanda's sore body soaked up the warm water. She began massaging her chest to allow some of her milk to release. Her last day as a Hucow came back into her mind.

She had awoken just like the previous five days by having her restraints unlocked and taken to the shower room. Chained to the ceiling she was hosed down by a cold jet of water that rinsed the dried fluids from her thighs and lower stomach. She was then fed with the other Sows and afterwards taken to Mr. Thomas office. She expected further treatment as an animal and breeding slave but instead he unlocked her restraints and told her he had other plans for her.

Amanda's fingers teased her labia lips as milk dropped from her tips remembering his words. "I've decided to send you home Sow 71. I know, I know you'll miss us and the constant milking and breeding but I have a few tasks for you. I have a buyer who needs 'fresh' milk on occasion and since your output has peaked just below our standards instead of selling you off somewhere I'll allow you the freedom to go home but assist him when he needs. I have also been reading your articles and would like you to write about your experiences here to increase recruiting."

Amanda cut off the shower and dried her soft skin. She tossed on a robe and wrapped her hair up in another towel. As she was exiting the bathroom a loud knock at the door stopped her in her tracks. She crept to her apartment door and peeked through the spy hole to see who it was.

An unfamiliar man dressed in an expensive suit stood on the other side of the door. "Can I help you?" Amanda asked through the door.

"I'm here to inspect Sow 71." He announced casually.

Amanda froze, this was the man she was going to be loaned out too. There was no telling what plans he had for her young supple and now lactating body. She unlatched the lock knowing she had to let him in.

He burst through the door and grabbed Amanda by the arm and pulled her straight into her bedroom. Gripping the robe he tore it from her body and pushed her onto the bed. "When I knock you better get used to answering Sow 71. Now on the bed on all fours and lose the towel."

Amanda's heart raced as she tossed the towel away letting her wet hair lay across her face and crawled onto the bed as ordered. Him calling her Sow 71 brought back all the memories of her treatment in the breeding stalls. She had been so thoroughly and repeatedly used just the word "Sow" or "Hucow" spoke aloud would make her dripping wet. She remained in position as he moved his hands to her body.

"From the looks of it the hormones have done an excellent job on your udders. I almost didn't believe the two cup sizes I was told." He said as his hands cupped her breasts. "When was the last time you pumped Sow?"

Amanda moaned slightly as he played with her hanging orbs. "An hour ago sir. I'm scheduled to pump again in two hours. Would you like to take the milk I've stored." She said trying to hold back the pleasure she was feeling and how badly she wanted to beg him to breed her.

"That won't be necessary. Skip that pumping and I'll send a car for you in about two hours. I hope you will meet the high standards Mr. Thomas promised." He said his hands roaming over her still flat stomach and then to her plump ass. "Wear a coat with nothing underneath but the black collar you were given at the farm."

Amanda remained on the bed several minutes after he left soaking in the feeling of what had just transpired. She was highly aroused and the fact he inspected her, left and had plans to use her later even further heightened her arousal. She decided to spend the next few hours playing with herself until his car arrived.

She sat down in the back of the black sedan with dark tinted windows. She was a little surprised she was alone but the car made its way through the busy city streets headed toward the industrial center of the city. The driver pulled up to what looked like an large abandoned warehouse. "Coat stays in the car. Go in that black door and you'll receive further instructions." He said.

Amanda felt the cool night air as she covered her breasts and pussy with her hands and made her way to the door. She opened the door and entered a long hallway. Her bare feet smacked on the ground until she reached the end with one single door. Opening the door she was met by a group of people, the man from her apartment stepped out of the crowd to greet her.

"Hurry up Sow 71. Let's get you into position." He said attaching a leash to her black collar. He led Amanda past the group that seemed to be currently busy preparing for something important. Amanda stumbled trying to keep up with the harsh pulling and tugging of her collar.

Finally they reached two open pillories and stocks. The man roughly pushed Amanda's head and wrists into the wood stocks before lowering and locking the top. Her ankles were then placed in a spreader bar and locked tight. She was bent forward and she could see familiar breast pumps sitting on the ground underneath her. The man leaned down and lifted the heavy duty pumps and attached them to each nipple turning on the suction to keep them in place. He left and Amanda was alone in her bondage with only the low hum of the milking machine to keep her aroused.

She didn't have to wait long for action as she realized she had been restrained facing a large curtain. To her shock the curtain started to pull apart and stage lights blinded her as a crowd erupted in cheers. Amanda's blushed horribly at her predicament and the realization someone could possibility recognize her. Suddenly the man from before stepped onto the stage in her view holding a microphone.

"Ladies, Gentlemen and Slaves welcome to our club tonight. For our first entertainment we have scheduled a little contest." He said to more cheers from the crowd. "One of the clubs slaves will be taking on a real life Hucow in a milking contest!"

A naked blonde stepped into view on stage as she raised her hand to cheers from the crowd. "Everyone knows the club's popular Breeding Slave Jessica! Tonight her double E knockers will go toe to toe, or tit to tit," the crowd burst into laughter at the poor joke "with a dairy Hucow from Mr. Thomas farm. He has assured me the Hucow bound before you sported B cup size breasts only two weeks ago." He said as his hand reached to squeeze and play with Amanda's hanging udders.

"The contest is simple. First slave to have her milk run dry will be tossed to the crowd for a good ole fashioned bound gangbang and spend the next week entertaining guests in one of our club's fine gloryhole stalls." The club slave had made her way to the stocks beside Amanda and was being locked into place and pumps attached.

Amanda couldn't image winning this contest to such a well endowed woman. The blonde winked at Amanda as the pumps were attached. "I lost last weeks contest." She whispered. "But I won't lose this one. Enjoy the gloryholes."

Amanda felt the familiar release of milk into her container as the man signaled the contest begin. She moaned and cooed in pleasure remembering the previous weeks events. Part of her wished she could beg someone to use her now but the humiliation of that was more than she wanted to willingly accept. She could only groan and moan as her tits were sucked hard.

Amanda watched as each pump seemed to fill her container up slowly. Several minutes in she looked to be at least even with the slave beside her. She knew it was only a matter of time before she would be defeated and tossed to the crowd. It made her wet to think about all the things they could and would do to her. She licked her lips thinking of all the perverted fun she would have serving the club's members in a gloryhole.

It was several minutes before Amanda looked again to the containers. The blonde had passed her up and she could feel her tired breasts being drained. The man on stage moved to her and began mashing her tired tits with his hands. "Is this all these udders can produce?" He said mockly "No wonder they didn't keep you on the farm."

Amanda looked at her container. It was several more ounces more than she had ever pumped in her sessions on the farm but it wasn't anywhere near enough for her victory. Her nipples pulled and sucked into the tubes but no more milk dripped out. She was dry while the blonde was still pumping. She hung her head in shame knowing Sow 71 was about to be passed around like a cheap whore. The thought drenched her pussy and at least prepared her for some of the nights events to come.

Amanda felt her spreader bar and stocks released as her leash was pulled forwards. Towards the stage lights and into the crowd she crawled ready to face the losing slaves penalty.