How to be a Slut for Your Guy

Story Info
Ignore at your own peril: get your man hot for you!
2.1k words
4.27
196.5k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is nothing in the world as intoxicating, as powerfully motivating as new romance. It is the light and heat of the sun; it is air; it is everything...and more. No matter your physical age, new love makes you feel as fresh, optimistic and giddy as the proverbial kid in the candy store. Even better. It improves and enhances every aspect of your life. Makes you wonder what all the fuss was about with work, friends; that car problem.

None of it matters. It is your time—your time in the sun, your time to shine and be shined on. Everything is fun again, everything is bright and new. The future holds nothing but promise and euphoria. You'd fight for it; you'd die for it—for him or her. You think I'm exaggerating? I'm not.

And the sex that is at the core of new romance is like a gift from above. The greatest gift. The kissing goes on for hours. Her smell alone makes you hard. Her hair, her skin, her eyes. Every word that comes out of her mouth is a revelation to you. When you make love, it's as though making love was invented for you two alone. Sometimes it's long, languishing sex, side by side as you look into each other's eyes and you slide in and out, seeming to cum for hours or days. And even when you're both spent, lying next to each other, the glowing embers warm you both.

Other times it's hard and fast. Cock sucking, pussy licking, hair pulling, ass slapping, tit grabbing, hard pounding "who's your daddy?" sex that leaves you both in a sweaty heap and yet, like Chinese food, ready for more just moments later. Sound familiar? I hope so.

And yet, for most people, over time the heat simmers to a flicker of its former self. The job, the kids, the house and the millions other things that comprise life can turn that inferno of lust, passion and desire into the warm glow of complacency and comfort. The long nights and cool mornings filled with marathon sex become 5 minutes of virtually a peck on the cheek and 3.5 minutes of in and out with barely a sleepy good night afterwards. Once a week—maybe.

Unless you're freaks like us.

Then something is different in your wiring. That switch that was supposed to be shut off—let's call it a dimmer that was supposed to descend over time—never did. You go through your teens, 20s, 30s, 40s and beyond with the same needs, the same passion and desires. You go to sleep with sex on your mind and wake up hard or wet (Guys, if YOU wake up both hard and wet, you may need to see a urologist). You need that connection as much as you ever did and if it's strong enough and neglected for long, you'll get it wherever you can, at home or not. And if it's the right person, you're going to—believe me—fall in love so strongly that nothing will stop the inevitable from happening. Which is OK...sometimes.

Thank you for giving me the time to get to my point.

As a man, I write from a man's point of view but I feel that the thinking is universal...interchangeable. If you are, as I said, a freak like me; like many of us, your insatiable desire to find that compatibility with someone is overpowering. If you've had it at one point with your lover (wife, girlfriend; whatever), there's at least a good chance you can get it back. If you've never had it but both want it, there's also a good chance if you follow the advice I'm about to give.

If one of you is a sexual freak and the other just never was, is not and never will be, then you're driving down a long road to nowhere. You're either going to go elsewhere for what you must have or you're going to learn to live without it. A or B. There is no C.

Side note—great passion and sex is action, not talk (don't get we wrong here, talking during sex is HOT. I've said and heard some very memorable things during the heat of sex. So "Give it to me...give it to me...harder...faster...fuck me like that...just like that..." is not what I'm referring to). What I mean is, your lover's promise of great sex to come is about as useful as their boastful stories of the great sex they've had with others in their younger days or previous relationships. It's a burger with no meat; an ice cream cone without the ice cream. It does nothing but make you hungrier and more frustrated. Talk or do—make your choice.

So how can you do it? How can you reignite the passion you used to see in your lover's eyes. Get that feeling back; brings things to next level...a level you may never have reached before, or have so easily with another?

Believe me, it's not about looks, "losing those extra 10 or 20 pounds," or embarking on a total makeover plan. Many of us are not hung up on "perfect," runway-model-thin girls anyway. I know I'm not. Nor do women all want or need washboard-ab-sporting hunks.

Again, a side note here for guys. You may look as strong as an ox, but those 10 or 20 or 50 extra pounds that you may be lugging around are much more than a cosmetic issue. The fat that is pushing your belly out is also surrounding your organs, clogging your arteries and making your heart work harder. We're talking about blood flow here and guess where it also flows or does not flow to? Yep. It's true, getting and staying in shape may be hard, but it also makes you hard and keeps your hard. Isn't that motivation enough?

So how can I say this gently, girls? Be a slut. If there's one point you take away from this whole story, it's that guys like to fuck girls who act like they loved to be fucked. It is truly that simple.

OK...OK, I know all the connotations. I'm not talking about fucking the mailman when he comes to the door (I mean, hey, I'm not judging; mailmen need love, too). I'm not talking about debasing yourself, or dressing or acting like a low life out in public. But there is nothing hotter, I mean NOTHING HOTTER, than a professional in the workplace who's a sexual monster in the bedroom. When the dress comes off, the hair goes down and the lights dim...God (and, frankly, I) only knows what you're going to do to each other under the right circumstances. It can be life altering.

But, you may ask, how can I make such a drastic change and have my lover take me seriously? What are you literally asking me to do? What are the actual steps I should take? What does the Electoral College really mean?

Let me give it to you straight (calm down, now). You are going to have to act a role here. Haven't you always wanted to be an actress? Here's you chance.

Part one is makeup. You know how your mother always told you not to overdo the eye shadow, mascara, lipstick and makeup? Well, overdo the eye shadow, mascara, lipstick and makeup. Make yourself look dramatic. Highlight those bright eyes, those soft lips, those rosy cheeks. If you take a look at your average supermodel without makeup, she looks like any other woman with nice features. But with the right makeup, she's a knockout. You can do the same thing.

Part two is wardrobe. Everyone has their preferences, but in general, I would say highlight the positive. Large breasted (God bless you)? Wear something that pushes them up and together, preferably a lace teddy. Preferably with a photo for me. Long legged? Thigh highs with a lace top are very attractive, especially with "fuck me" pumps. Long hair? Let it down. Short hair? Hmmm...let it grow long. Long, dark hair and big breasts? Let's talk. Seriously, there is no shortage of websites that sell the right clothing to get him salivating.

Part three is scent. Get a good one—a new one. There is something about a new scent that drives us crazy. Nothing musty or too strong. Just light and sweet. And if I can just add an addendum to part three it is grooming. There is nothing sweeter than a nice shaved pussy. Nothing tastier or more inviting. A shaved pussy just screams "taste me, eat me, come on in!"

Now, play your role and like any good actress, don't break character in the middle of the scene.

Look, you've been playing the same role for so long that your guy knows the lines by rote. How have them been working for you? Perhaps now is the time to change them completely.

Imagine: "Get over here, Peter. Get on your hands and knees for me. Lick you way up those calves. Do you smell me? Can you smell my pussy? Do you want...do you want to taste it? Taste it. See how soft it is. Make me crazy, Peter, make me cum. Lick me up and down until I moan for you and rub my soft tits all over your cock..."

Now it's true, you may have to call 911, but isn't it worth it? You must take this part very seriously and not fall back into the familiar. You are not the same person he is used to coming home to. Just do something different. Buy a new vibrator and make him watch you make yourself cum with it. Then, looking him in the eyes, suck your own juices off of it. Present yourself in different ways to him. Get on all fours on the bed and stick your ass in his face (you have some courage? Lubricate and stick your finger in and out your ass while you look at him and dreamily close your eyes)

Buy a porno (again, no shortage of websites) or go to the internet and make him watch with you. There is little if anything in our over technical world more arousing than watching two people fuck and suck. I never get tired of it. It's basic; it's Darwinian—it works. Once he's good and hard (about 10.5 seconds, I would say), release your prize and surprise him with your oral skills.

Is your office open on the weekends? Most are not. Bring him with you to "pick something up." Once your there, get on your knees and suck his cock. Bend over your desk, turn your head and look him in the eyes and say "give it to me from behind, baby." Different positions are always a great change.

This just isn't you? Make it you. Make a change. And once you do, you don't have to explain yourself and dissect the whole episode. Let him think you're a different person now. You are. You should be.

Now look, there are probably hundreds of scenarios I can think of and write. Fantasies, roll playing, bondage, tender love—but enough about what I've done. What I'm trying to say to you—freaks like me or not—is that if you want to keep your sex life alive and well for now and forever, you're going to have to change the rules now and then.

The flip side of the equation is that if your husband is the freak and you are not, you'd better, how can I say this...get in touch with your freaky side? If you don't, nothing may change at all. He may be totally content with his ball games or fishing; he may spend his time thinking about how to make more money or impress his colleagues; he may happily and mindlessly cut the lawn and work in the woodshop.

Men, the same goes for you. She may be content to work and take care of the kids. Go shopping, use the treadmill, play on the internet. She may not. She may be looking for that person who makes her feel like she used to, like she needs to, like she's always wanted to and she deserves that person.

You may want to deny the possibility that the one you love may run into someone who is so special and rocks their world to such a degree that all those things seem like distant memories to them. And one of those distant memories may be you. Maybe. How do I know? Well, you can read my stories, "Wake up call" or "My obsession." There are people out there who will ring your bell but hard. Who just do it for you. So trust me. I do know.