How To Become a Slut in 7 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

To show how he felt Ron kissed her again. Cheryl knew this was dangerous with her mother home. She melted into his arms while his tongue explored her mouth. Her body was still on fire. His hand went to her breast and squeezed. She wanted his fingers inside her and guided his hand between her spread legs. She moved her lips to his ear.

"Use your fingers, Ron. That's it... rub my pussy... faster... oh god yes... yes. Oh Ron... fuck me with your fingers... right there... yes... oh god... I'm going to cum... just a little more... oh... oh... mmmpppphhhh... ooooohhhhhhhhhh..."

Once again her pussy exploded and gushed all over his hand. She arched her back and squirmed against his fingers which pumped in and out of her body. Her fingers clutched at his arm until the orgasm finally receded. She collapsed back onto the couch. She looked up at him with her eyes full of awe shaking her head in disbelief.

"I better go, Cheryl, before we really get into trouble. I'll see you at school."

Losing It

Cheryl tried not to show her excitement when she saw Ron in school the next day, but she knew he could see right through her. She was just saying hello when he grabbed her arm and pulled her around the corner between classes.

"Hey Cheryl. I'm really glad I ran into you. Listen, there's something I have to tell you. Can you meet me at my car after football practice? I'll drive you home."

Cheryl agreed to meet him hoping that they might do more than just talk. It was almost dark when he showed up at the car which was parked in the corner away from all the activity. He suggested they sit in the back seat to be more comfortable. Then he dropped the bomb.

"Look, Cheryl, you are not going to like what I have to tell you but I don't want you to take it wrong because I really like you. I promised Denise I'd take her to the party on Friday. That was before I went out with you. Anyway, I can't get out of it. I hope you're not too mad at me."

Cheryl was not sure what she felt. Part of her was ecstatic just to be in his presence, but images of what he and Denise might do Friday night flashed through her mind. Would he fuck her? Would she suck his cock? She shook her head to clear it of these images. What right did she have to question him? If he was telling her this then he must care.

"It's okay. You don't need my permission. I mean we only went out once."

"Yeah, but it was special. You are special. We can go out on Saturday."

Cheryl nodded but her head was still spinning with images of Denise and Ron doing all kinds of nasty things. Ron put his arm around her and pulled her closer. Cheryl turned her head. Their lips met. His hand squeezed her breast. She touched his cock. He unzipped his jeans so she could pull it out. After stroking it to hardness she lowered her head and sucked it into her mouth.

Cheryl wondered if she was doing this as good as Denise and became determined to do it even better. She attacked his cock with her lips and tongue until her jaw was tired. She knew she was making a mess with all the spit drooling freely from her lips. Her pussy was dripping from the excitement so she slipped a hand into her panties and fingered herself.

Ron asked her to pull down her jeans and kneel on the seat so he could finger her while she sucked his cock. Cheryl had an orgasm but Ron still hadn't cum. By now her jaw felt numb. She had made a huge mess all over his cock.

"Um, look Cheryl, this isn't working for some reason. It's not you but sometimes it just takes more before I can, um... you know... shoot. Now this is going to sound weird, but do you think I could rub it across your, um... your panties. I won't put it in, just rub."

Cheryl shrugged her shoulders. It did sound weird but her jaw needed relief. She pushed her jeans down to her feet and sat in Ron's lap with her back to him. She could feel his hard cock poking against her pussy through her panties and shuddered at the thought of it touching her like that.

Cheryl was not entirely sure what he expected. They both moved against each other. She felt his swollen knob sliding across her gash and over her clit through her panties. She pushed hard against him to increase the pressure. By now her panties were drenched. They continued to hump and grind with increasing intensity. It was like they were fucking only he wasn't in her.

Ron put his arms around her and crushed her tits with his powerful hands. She leaned back into him and arched her back. The head of his cock pressed against her clit. Cheryl ground hard against him. She could feel her panties being pushed into her pussy but she didn't care. An explosion was building in her belly and she was helpless to stop it.

Suddenly the crotch of her panties slipped to the side. Ron's hard cock plunged into her pussy. On the verge of an orgasm, Cheryl could not think. She pushed down against him driving his cock even deeper. The explosion hit like a typhoon. She screamed. Her body shook and thrashed. He thrust his cock into her again and again. A second and a third explosion ripped through her body.

The next few moments were a blur. Cheryl realized that her pussy was now empty even though her body was still shaking. She fell back on the seat. Ron climbed over her and pointed his cock at her face. A jet of hot cum splashed against her cheek. Another hit her forehead. His cock pushed between her lips and shot more cum into her mouth. When he was finished she swallowed.

"Look, Cheryl, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen like that... you know, being in you for the first time. I hope you don't hate me."

Cheryl shrugged her shoulders.

"It's okay. I mean I didn't exactly stop you. Besides, it had to happen sooner or later, and I'm glad it was you. I was wondering though, why did you pull out. I wouldn't mind if you shot your stuff inside me."

"I was afraid of getting you pregnant. I'm sorry I got it all over your face like that but I couldn't hold back before I reached your mouth."

"That's okay. Anyway, mom made me start birth control last year. She said it was for regularity but I really think she thought something like this might happen."

Cheryl cleaned her face and they readjusted their clothes. Ron drove her home. When she walked in the house mom greeted her. Cheryl wondered if she could tell that she was no longer a virgin. Her friend Becky told her that girls walk differently afterwards. Anyway, all Cheryl could feel was this terrible emptiness in her pussy. She went to her room and masturbated.

Over the next two days Cheryl thought a lot about what it meant to no longer be a virgin. She remembered vividly what it felt like when Ron's cock was in her pussy. One night she put a finger from a rubber glove over a carrot and fucked herself in bed trying to imagine it was Ron's cock. It was good but not the same. She realized how badly she wanted to do it again with Ron.

Cheryl hadn't told Becky yet. She was afraid that Becky would tell others and then everyone would look at her like she was a slut. Besides, Becky might not even believe her. She said that when a girl loses her virginity it hurts and there is a lot of blood but with Ron it didn't hurt at all and there was no blood.

On Wednesday when Cheryl ran into Ron between classes he took her arm and pulled her into a quiet corner. She felt her body tingling just from his touch.

"Hi Cheryl. Listen, I have an idea about Friday. I thought of a way we could be together. Ken doesn't have a date and I thought that maybe we could double date. I know it sounds crazy but it might be fun, and then we could spend Saturday together with just the two of us."

Cheryl knew it is a mistake but she shrugged her shoulders and said okay. She wanted to be with him and please him so badly that she would have done anything he asked her to do.

"I'm not sure that you and Ken know each other so why don't we meet at my car tonight after practice and I'll introduce you."

Once again she said okay. Cheryl knew Ken was a big star on the football team. She was surprised he didn't have a date. She was quite sure that Ken had no clue who she was even though they were in a class together.

Cheryl showed up at Ron's car after practice but no one was there. After about five minutes she saw him approaching all by himself.

"I don't know what happened, Cheryl. Ken agreed to meet but when I looked for him after practice he had disappeared and I can't reach him on his cell. Why don't we wait in the car and maybe he'll show."

Cheryl shrugged her shoulders and climbed into the back seat with Ron. Her body was tingling remembering what happened in this very place only two days ago. She hoped somehow it might happen again. She worried a little that Ken might show and catch them at it but she put it out of her mind.

"I guess I don't have to be home right away."

She felt his arm slip around her shoulder and pull her closer. She looked up. Their lips met and his tongue pushed into her mouth. His hand slipped under her top and fondled her naked breast. Her hand dropped to his lap and pulled out his already hard cock. When Ron put his hand on the back of her neck Cheryl lowered her head and sucked his hard meat between her lips.

As much as she loved sucking his cock, what she really wanted to do was fuck him. Cheryl was wearing a skirt which would make it much easier. While she continued to suck him she pulled her panties down and worked one leg free. She used two fingers to open her already wet pussy. Then she pulled her mouth off his cock and swung a leg over his lap. She grabbed his cock and put it to her opening. Words she never used came out of her mouth.

"Fuck me, Ron."

Cheryl felt his hard meat fill her as she lowered herself onto his shaft. He pushed up into her until she was completely stuffed with cock. She held him deep inside her and ground her pussy against him. She could feel her clit rubbing his pelvic bone and pubic hair. Cheryl was quickly losing control. His hands grabbed her ass cheeks and helped her rub against him while his cock rotated around inside her pussy.

Her gasps became more desperate. Her breathing was erratic. Every nerve ending in her body was tingling with pleasure. Cheryl stiffened. Moments later an explosion ripped through her pussy causing her to squeal and shake. His cock slammed in and out of her cunt. Another explosion racked her body and then another. She was out of breath and out of control but she didn't want it to stop.

Ron finally pulled out and let her catch her breath. He asked her to get on the seat on her knees facing away from him. He slipped in behind her. She felt his cock slide between her ass cheeks and push against her pussy until it split open. Cheryl gasped from the feeling of his hard meat filling her.

It was very tight in the car. Ron moved his cock in and out of her pussy in long steady strokes. Each time he pushed into her Cheryl's face pressed against the window. She felt the pressure building in her tummy and knew it wouldn't be long before another explosion ripped through her body.

Someone was coming towards the car but she was too far gone to say or do anything. Ron fucked her faster and harder driving his cock deeper and deeper on each thrust. Her gasps and squeals became louder. The person approaching was getting closer. Cheryl bit her lower lip fighting for control but she knew it was hopeless. The person approaching was only ten feet away and closing quickly. She realized it was Ken.

Suddenly Ron thrust into her hard and deep. He grunted. Cheryl could feel the warmth from his cum spewing into her pussy. With her face pressed to the window she stiffened and screamed. Her body jerked and twisted against Ron's spewing cock. He slammed into her again and again until he was drained. Ken was staring at her face pressed against the window. Her eyes locked with his as her body shuddered one last time.

Ron pulled out of Cheryl. She felt a mixture of their juices gush out of her cunt and stream down her thighs. She sat back in the seat and pulled down her skirt. Ron stuffed his cock back into his pants next to her. They heard a rap on the window.

"Hey, what's going on? Are you in there Ron? You told me to meet you here and you'd introduce me to Cheryl."

Ron rolled down the window. Cheryl averted her eyes and looked down wondering if he knew what they were doing and if so how could she possibly go out with him? Why else would her face be pressed against the window like that? Besides, the windows were all steamy. She tried to think of an excuse but decided to remain silent.

"Hi Ken. We were keeping out of the cold and hoping you'd show. Anyway, this is Cheryl. Cheryl, this is Ken, your date for Friday night."

"Don't I know you from History class? You're the smart one. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to our date on Friday. Ron told me about the situation with Denise. I'm always happy to do a teammate a favor."

They got out of the car and shook hands. Ron and Ken were chatting away while Cheryl stood there in silence. She saw Ken glance over at her with a grin on his face that made her believe he knew what they were doing. Cheryl turned red and looked away. She could still feel cum still seeping from her pussy and running down her legs.

After Ken left they got back in the car. They picked up where they left off and soon Ron was fucking her again only this time from the top. His cock slammed into her again and again while he squeezed her naked tits. Her screams and squeals were out of control as orgasm after orgasm consumed her. When Cheryl couldn't take anymore he asked her to finish him with a blowjob.

Cum was pumping into her mouth when they heard another rap on the window. Cheryl quickly sat up and pulled her blouse closed. Ron stuffed his cock into his pants and opened the window while she was swallowing.

"You forgot to tell me what time on Friday. Hey, you guys all right. Cheryl, you look a little flustered. You're not going to be sick are you?"

She looked up at him, trying to manage a smile, and shook her head no. They set a time and Ken left. Cheryl looked into the mirror to freshen up before returning home and realized that not only was her eye shadow running and her hair all mussed, but there was a gob of cum is on her cheek that Ken couldn't have missed. Now she was really dreading her date on Friday.

The Party

Ron and Ken showed up at Cheryl's place at seven. Then they picked up Denise. Cheryl had never liked Denise and thought she was a snob. She liked her even less now that Denise was going out with Ron. When Denise climbed into the car she barely said hello to Cheryl.

Ken and Cheryl were in the back seat. Cheryl couldn't help but think that she was sitting where Ron fucked her once on Monday, twice on Wednesday and again yesterday. She couldn't help wondering how many other girls he might have fucked on this same back seat, and whether or not Denise was one of them.

They pulled into the parking lot of the pizza place a few minutes later. They slid into a booth and ordered. Denise dropped her hand down below the table. Cheryl couldn't tell if it was only his thigh or something else she was rubbing. Cheryl caught Ron's eye but all he could manage was a weak smile.

When they finished eating Denise excused herself to go to the ladies room and asked Cheryl to join her. After she finished touching up her make-up Denise turned to Cheryl with a smug look on her face.

"I really don't know why Ken agreed to go out with a nobody like you, but let me give you a little advice. If Ken says you're okay then you might have a chance of becoming friends with me and the other girls. I suggest that you do whatever it takes to make him like you. This is your big chance to become someone, Cheryl. Don't blow it."

Cheryl was stunned by the speech. She hated Denise even more and wondered why Ron would ever ask out such a bitch in the first place. She decided to give Denise a little advice of her own.

"Look, I didn't even want to go out with Ken but I did it as a favor to Ron. In fact he would much rather be with me tonight than with you but he was too much of a gentleman to break his date. Ron and I don't care about you and your friends. In fact, if you like Ken so much you can have him. We'll just switch places."

"It doesn't work like that sweetie. Ken can have me and any other girl he wants whenever he wants and he knows it. I'm only going out with Ron as a favor to Ken. I have specific instructions to show Ron a good time, and believe me, I'm going to show him a very good time."

Cheryl was fuming. Could this be true? She wanted to crawl into a corner and hide but there was no way to escape. She did the only thing she could think to do and stormed out of the bathroom. They all climbed back into the car and headed to the party. Denise put on a show in the front seat by kissing Ron on the neck and tonguing his ear while glancing back at Cheryl with a smug look.

The party was at Nick's house. Nick, another football player, was with Brianna, a Barbie Doll look-alike from Sweden who all the guys drooled over. She had always been nice to Cheryl and gave her a warm smile. Cheryl looked around and realized that it was mostly athletes, prom queens, cheerleaders and other popular girls. Denise was right. She was out of place.

Ken handed her something to drink. Cheryl tasted it and knew it contained alcohol, but it was sweet enough that it didn't taste bad. Cheryl had never had a drink in her life. She nervously drained the first glass so Ken brought her another. He introduced her to a few of the guys but mostly ignored her while they talked about football and things Cheryl didn't understand.

After the third drink Cheryl was dizzy and realized that she was drunk. It was a strange feeling, almost liberating. She stumbled into a room where couples were slow dancing although it was hard to call it dancing. Mainly they were kissing and groping while moving their feet. Some were standing against the wall and kissing, not even pretending to be dancing.

She saw Ron dancing with Denise in the corner. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and was tonguing his ear. Ron had his hands on her ass. She was grinding her body against his in a highly sexual manner. Denise caught Cheryl's eye and put on even more of a show.

Cheryl was fuming and wondered why Ron was letting her do this to him. She went back to look for Ken. He handed her another drink which she sipped nervously. Her eyes were having a hard time focusing. She grabbed his arm for support. Cheryl told Ken that she needed to sit down.

Ken took her arm and guided Cheryl to the back of the house. They opened a door to a small dimly lit room with two couches and a desk. Nick and Brianna were on one of the couches desperately groping and kissing. They didn't even look up when Ken and Cheryl entered. Ken closed the door.

Ken led Cheryl to a couch where they sat. She felt Ken's arm move around her and pull her closer. Cheryl sat there frozen not sure what to do and unable to think straight. Ken leaned over and kissed her neck and then her ear. She looked around nervously and could see Nick feeling Brianna's tits through her top while she rubbed his bulge.

Cheryl wanted to run and hide but there was nowhere to go. Her head was spinning from the alcohol. Ken's hand dropped to her thigh and slid up her leg. She turned to say something but Ken's lips were on hers before she could speak. He pushed his tongue into her mouth. His hand moved between her legs. His fingers pressed into her pussy through her jeans.

Everything was moving too fast for her dizzy head to think clearly. For a moment Cheryl forgot who she was with and pushed back against the fingers rubbing her pussy. She felt her body being pushed down on the couch until her head was leaning against the arm rest. His hand went under her top and bra. Ken squeezed the naked flesh of her breasts and pinched her nipples.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers