How To Become a Slut in 7 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers

"Show us," said the big black officer.

Cheryl went to the back. To her surprise there was a key under the mat. She opened the door and went inside. She turned on the kitchen lights.

"See. Thanks for getting me home. I promise I won't cause any more problems."

"I still want to see your ID. "

Cheryl hesitated. The white officer grabbed her arm.

"You're lying to us. You don't live here, do you? Now I don't want any more of your bullshit. What's your name?"

Cheryl was terrified. She began to cry.

"Please... I'll do anything. My father will kill me if he finds out what I've been doing tonight."

"Oh yeah," said the white police officer, "And just what have been doing. All we saw were steamy windows. Do you want to tell us?"

"No... I mean I wasn't doing anything. I was just at a party with some friends. Maybe I had too much to drink, but that's all."

The white cop looked at his partner.

"She's lying again. Let's take her down to the station."

"No," Cheryl protested, "Please... I'll tell if you promise to let me go."

They looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. The white cop spoke.

"Start talking and we'll think about. And if you're lying we're taking you straight to the station. Got it?"

Cheryl wiped the tears from her eyes and nodded her head.

"Well, you see, it all started when my boyfriend Ron – well he's not really my boyfriend but I like him a lot - asked me to go out with his friend Ken because he had a date with Denise. Nothing was supposed to happen but I had too much to drink. When I saw Denise climbing all over Ron I got mad and decided to get even by fooling around with Ken only things got way out of hand and pretty soon I was doing things not just with Ken but with Nick and Brianna. Then I saw Ron and Denise doing – um, you know – having sex in the upstairs bedroom so I got even more upset and decided to teach him a lesson on the ride home. Ken and I were fooling around in the back seat when Ron pulled the car over to watch only Denise got mad and left so Ron climbed into the back seat and joined us. I guess that's what made the windows all steamy. Then you showed up."

The cops sat there in silence for a few moments. The white one finally spoke.

"So let me get this straight. First you fucked Ken, then this guy Nick and then your boyfriend Ron. You were doing Ken and Ron at the same time when we showed up."

Cheryl nodded her head.

"Have you fucked a lot of guys? Is that what you like to do?"

"No," Cheryl protested, "I was a virgin until last week. Ron was the first."

They looked at each other in disbelief. Once again the white cop spoke.

"A virgin huh? And now you let just anyone fuck you, is that right?"

"No. It wasn't supposed to happen like that. Like I said, I was mad. I was just going to fool around a little with Ken, that's all."

"Are you saying he raped you? That's a serious charge."

"No. I was just going to... um... oh god, do you really need all the details?"

The officer nodded.

"I was just going to do him with my mouth but then Brianna came over and...um... well, it just sort of happened."

"Who is Brianna?"

"She was Nick's date."

"So you were giving him a blowjob and Brianna was what... eating your pussy?"

Cheryl nodded.

"And this made you want to fuck him? What, was he hung so big you couldn't resist?"

Cheryl looked down at the floor.

"Yeah, he was big but that wasn't it. I mean, I guess that excited me a little, but it was when Brianna and I were doing each other that Nick... um... you know. He just put it in me."

"And you tried to stop him?"

Cheryl bit her lower lip and looked up at the cop who was talking.

"Not exactly. I mean everything was so confusing and I had been drinking too much. I couldn't really see because I was watching Ken doing Brianna when Nick put it in me. Then she did something to me that made me... um... you know... lose control. After that I didn't want it to stop."

The black cop walked over and stood right in front of Cheryl.

"So when did Mr. Big fuck you?"

Cheryl shrugged and began to cry again.

"After that it didn't seem to matter. They took turns doing both of us."

"And did you... what was the word... lose control when Ken put his big cock in your pussy?"

Cheryl nodded.

"More than once?"

Cheryl nodded again.

"So you liked it then, didn't you?"

Cheryl nodded again, still whimpering.

"You like getting fucked by big cocks, is that right?"

Cheryl looked up and met his eyes. She shrugged her shoulders.

"I only have one more question. How big was his cock?"

"I don't know... pretty big. Bigger than Ron or Nick. Does it really matter?"

"We'll ask the questions Miss. If you want to go home you need to tell me how big. I have no idea how big Ron and Nick are so I have nothing to compare it with. How about if Officer Murphy shows you his cock and you tell me how much bigger or smaller it is than your date's supposed monster."

Officer Murphy unbuckled his pants. His soft cock flopped out and hung between his legs. Cheryl shrugged her shoulders.

"I can't tell when it's like... um... you know... not hard."

"Then I suggest you make it hard. According to you that would just be fooling around. You don't mind fooling around with Officer Murphy do you?"

Cheryl continued to stare at the exposed cock. It looked awfully big for one that wasn't hard.

"You mean you want me to... um... use my mouth?"

"It won't be the first time you've used you mouth tonight. Now go on. The sooner we finish this interview the sooner we can get you home."

Cheryl was still terrified but at least this was something she knew how to do. Maybe if she was good they would let her go. She squatted in front of Officer Murphy, lifted his limp cock in her hand and flicked her tongue across the head. It immediately jumped to life. Cheryl sucked it into her mouth and could feel it grow harder and bigger.

"Officer Jackson," said Officer Murphy, "Don't you think it would be easier for her to compare two cocks? That way she is likely to be more accurate in pinpointing the size of her date."

"I hadn't thought about it, Officer Murphy, but that's a good idea."

Officer Jackson unzipped his pants and pushed them down. Out flopped a huge slab of black meat. Cheryl's eyes got big as she looked over at it while she continued to suck on Officer Murphy. He had to be bigger than Ken. Unable to suppress the feelings inside her, Cheryl felt her pussy tingle.

Officer Murphy pulled his cock from her mouth and turned her head. Her tongue flicked across the black snake. She watched it grow some before taking it into her mouth. He grew bigger and bigger until she was able to wrap both hands around the thick shaft even after he was all the way against her throat.

Cheryl went back and forth between the two cops. Officer Murphy was nearly as big as Ken once he was hard. Officer Jackson was several inches longer. Cheryl sucked both cocks as aggressively as she could in hope that her performance would win her freedom. Spit drooled from her lips onto her top.

Sucking these two big cocks had ignited a fire in her pussy. She could feel juices dripping into her panties and realized that she wanted to get fucked. What was happening she wondered? Had she become a slut? She didn't even know these men. Her moans of pleasure as she sucked their cocks caused the two cops to look at each other.

"Are you alright Miss?" Officer Murphy inquired. "Is there something we can do to make you more comfortable? Why don't you stand up and we'll see if we can speed up the process."

Officer Murphy helped her up while Officer Jackson removed his pants and sat on the counter. She looked at the huge black pole in front of her face and lowered her mouth over the swollen knob stretching her lips wide as it slid between them. Officer Murphy, who was behind her, reached around and unsnapped her jeans. He pulled them down along with her panties.

Cheryl knew she was about to get fucked by someone she didn't even know but it didn't matter anymore. She wanted it. She felt Officer Murphy's hard cock move between her cheeks until it was pressed against her swollen pussy. Cheryl tilted her ass in the air and pushed back. Her pussy opened. His big cock slid deep into her cunt.

Cheryl's head jerked forward each time Officer Murphy thrust his hard meat into her body. Her moans of pleasure were muffled by the big black cock fucking her mouth. Cheryl reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. She could feel a powerful explosion building in her belly. Her fingers moved faster.

Officer Murphy pounded her hard and recklessly. Cheryl's legs were wobbly. Her body was shaking. Her pussy exploded. She pulled her mouth off the cock she was sucking and screamed. The cock in her pussy continued to slam into her sending her to new heights of pleasure. Cunt juice sprayed from her pussy and dribbled down her thighs.

Officer Jackson grabbed her head and rammed his cock back into Cheryl's mouth. She gagged and choked gasping for air. Spit drooled from her lips down his huge black shaft. Then she felt him swell between her lips. Stream after stream of hot cum poured into her mouth. It drooled from her lips and ran back down his shaft.

Officer Murphy pulled his cock from her pussy and threw Cheryl to the floor. He grabbed her by the hair and held her face in the air. He aimed his cock right between her eyes and grunted. Hot cum splashed across her nose and up her forehead. More landed on her cheek and in her eye. He shoved his cock between her lips and drained the rest into her mouth.

"I think she liked that Officer Murphy. The girl certainly knows how to suck cock. I wonder if she'd like my big black cock in her pussy."

"I don't know. Miss, would you like Officer Jackson to put his cock up your pussy?"

Cheryl was kneeling on the floor looking up at them. Cum was splattered across her face and drooling from her lips. She felt used and knew she should be disgusted by what they had done to her. Cheryl wanted to say she had enough but that was not what she was feeling. She did want his big black cock. She wanted him to fuck her. She slowly nodded her head.

"Well how about that. I think we have a world class slut here. If you want my cock you're going to have to get me hard. And while you are at it you may as well get Officer Murphy hard. I doubt he is going to sit around and wait for us to finish."

No further encouragement was needed. Cheryl sucked Officer Jackson into her mouth. She could feel him slowly grow harder. She moved to Officer Murphy who also grew bigger in her mouth. Cheryl went back and forth sucking one and then the other. It took several minutes until they were both fully erect. Officer Jackson sat in a nearby chair with his cock poking up from between his legs.

"Come and get it baby. It's all yours."

Cheryl turned her back to Officer Jackson and slowly lowered her ass until she could feel his huge knob against her pussy. She rubbed back and forth against it until her pussy lips parted. She lowered herself onto his giant mushroom shaped tip. She gasped when it pushed inside her steamy chamber. She could feel it stretch the walls of her cunt as it went deeper and deeper.

Cheryl had to lift up and push back down several times until she felt him bottom out inside her pussy. The pressure inside was incredible. Every nerve ending in her cunt was tingling. She held him deep inside her pussy and rubbed her clit. Her body tensed. Her pussy squeezed his cock. She gasped and moaned and shuddered until the orgasm passed.

Officer Jackson grabbed her hips and fucked her. Another orgasm wracked her body and then another. She was still screaming when Officer Murphy stepped in front of Cheryl and fed her his cock. He grabbed her hair and fucked her face until she was gasping for air and spit was drooling from her lips.

After fucking her for several minutes Officer Jackson pushed Cheryl off his cock and told her to suck it. She turned around and bent over to take him into her mouth. Office Murphy stepped behind her and slid his cock between her cheeks until it disappeared into her pussy. He reached around and rubbed her clit. Cheryl had another orgasm.

They switched places. Cheryl was bent over sucking Officer Murphy while Officer Jackson fucked her from behind. One orgasm after another surged through her body as Officer Jackson pounded his big cock up her cunt. Her legs were weak and she could barely stand. Her moans turned to whimpers.

Cheryl wanted him to stop. The pleasure was just too much. She struggled to get free from the cock in her mouth but Officer Murphy held her head in place and fucked her face hard and rough. She was choking and gasping for air. When Office Jackson pulled out she fell to the floor whimpering and shaking.

Officer Murphy pulled her up by the hair until she straddled his lap. Cheryl gasped when she felt his hard cock slide deep into her pussy. He grabbed her ass cheeks and stood. He slammed her against a wall and rammed his cock into her pussy jerking her head up on each thrust. Cheryl wrapped her arms around his neck and held on as if her life depended on it.

Officer Murphy dropped her to the floor and made her clean his cock which was dripping with cunt juice. Officer Jackson picked her up and threw her face first against the wall. He bent his knees and rammed his cock up her pussy from behind. His huge hands crushed her sensitive tits. Cheryl screamed again and again unable to stop the flow of orgasms.

They continued to take turns fucking her in different positions. Cheryl was exhausted but the orgasms continued to come one after another. She was on the floor with her legs penned back when Officer Murphy grunted and filled her pussy with cum. Office Jackson quickly replaced him and fucked her hard until he sprayed a second huge load of cum up her cunt.

"Get dressed Miss. It's time to get you home. We're going to let you go with a warning this time because you've been so cooperative, but if we ever catch you again things won't be quite so easy."

Cheryl looked at her watch. She was almost an hour past her curfew. She looked in the mirror before leaving her neighbor's house. Her hair was a mess, her make-up was smeared and there were blotches of cum staining her top. She just hoped her father was in bed. She cleaned up the best she could and walked the short block home.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,988 Followers