How to Break the Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your mom doesn't really give off the 'little old lady' vibe Ben," Rebecca said thinking back to the robust, vibrant woman she'd met.

"No, I guess you're right, I'm just protective..."

"It's nice, I can understand that," Rebecca said.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, the fish gradually piling up inside the cooler as the sun sank lower and lower in the sky. Ben offered her a beer and she accepted, this morning's hangover all but forgotten—or chased away by all the fresh cold air. Rebecca found she was actually enjoying herself and, what was more surprising, she was enjoying Ben's company. He was actually surprisingly easy to talk to, he listened attentively while she talked about her job—well complained really—asked her intelligent questions about the journalism industry and her photography and revealed that he had a self-deprecating sense of humor when she teased him about his gruff, outdoorsman persona.

"Am I really a such cliché?" he laughed.

"Well...a little. I mean the plaid jacket, the beard, the tuque, the canned beer, you could be the third McKenzie brother," she said poking him in the arm.

"Oh man, Bob and Doug! Do you remember that show? Classic. My dad used to love that...I swear I'm not just some hoser. I went to university, I've traveled, I've read books, I just like living in the country, it suits me."

"It does suit you," she said eyeing him. It was true. She couldn't imagine him in a suit or in the typical hipster uniform of skinny jeans, low cut shirt and ironic eye-glasses all the guys in Toronto wore these days. He was rugged and it worked.

It's sexy... Rebecca blushed as she thought it. The hut, already small, suddenly seemed to halve in size and her heart pounded in her chest. She resolutely looked at the corner of the hut. She could feel Ben's eyes on her and she forced herself to turn her head and meet his gaze. She felt foolish, sure that he'd picked up on her sudden surge of interest. But when she met his eyes they merely looked...amused? That made her blush even more furiously.

I'm such an idiot, of course I would have a crush on a guy who's only being nice to me because it's like, his job...

As she thought it though she knew deep down it wasn't true. Ben wasn't the type of guy to do anything just to be nice, she'd learned that the first day she'd met him. The way he was treating her now...the way he was looking at her now...was genuine.

Ben cleared his throat. "I don't think they're really biting anymore," he said, gently taking the rod out of her hands and placing it on the ground.

"Yeah, right," she laughed self-consciously. Truthfully, she'd forgotten she'd even been holding it.

He was staring at her intently now, a questioning look on his face. She felt panicky—half of her wanted to grab him and kiss him and he other half wanted to run, as fast as her snow-shoes could carry her. She stood.

"Well, I guess I should get back, they'll think I fell through the ice or something," she laughed nervously.

Ben stood, a flash of disappointment visible in his eyes. "Yeah, right," he said.

"Um," they both spoke at once. She felt his hand light on her shoulder.

Rebecca turned back, her hand on the door to find Ben standing inches away. She could feel his breath, hot on her face, it smelled of mint and beer and something sweet. She licked her lips. Before she had a chance to think or do anything Ben pushed her gently against the door, she felt the metal door handle hit the small of her back but she didn't care, her mind was too distracted by the sudden feel of his mouth on hers. He kissed her roughly at first, with a hungry passion that seemed totally at odds with his usual calm, reserved demeanor. The contrast made her pulse quicken and she met his kiss with equal desperation. It had been awhile since she'd been kissed—and even longer since she'd been kissed with this much urgency and force.

The contrast of his beard, rough but just long enough to avoid being scratchy, and his full soft lips was exhilarating. He clasped her hips on top of her parka then moved them down and underneath her jacket so that only the thin wool of her leggings separated his hands from her bare skin.

She moved closer to him and let out a little moan of appreciation as she pressed her body into his. She cursed the thick layers of clothing that separated their bodies. She wound her hands behind his neck and ran them up into the back of his hair, it was soft and shaggy, curled in thick whorls around his ears. He groaned as she kneaded his head with her fingers. His tongue probed her mouth, sweeping its way across her teeth, explorative and firm.

She could feel his breathing quicken as she moved her hands from his head down his back and pulled him more firmly against her. His hands tightened on her hips and he ground himself into her. She gasped at the passion in his kiss as he rocked against her, pressing his hips into hers. Her heart thudded in her ears. He gradually slowed his kiss, his lips melding softly into hers as he gently probed her mouth with his tongue. He pulled his mouth off of hers slightly, their breath mingled, as he cupped her cheek with his hand and met her eyes questioningly. Whatever he saw there was encouragement enough and he drew her face forward and kissed her again—this time with a slow, searching intensity that left her knees weak and sent shivers all down her body. She moaned as his right hand moved around to grasp her ass cheek firmly, drawing her hips into his. She could feel his erection through his jeans as he thrust his hips unconsciously against her. She thrust back with equal abandon, the thin cotton of her underwear was soaked through and she felt her leggings grow damp between her legs.

Sensing her arousal, Ben's hand on her ass grew more confident, he kneaded it enthusiastically with his long calloused fingers, and when he cupped it roughly, his hand encountered the spreading wet spot between her legs. He groaned and worked his fingers between her legs, pressing them into the smooth crevice between her ass and her pussy. He pulled his lips away roughly and began kissing her neck. He moved his other hand to her ass, using both his hands to enthusiastically explore the area. She tried vainly to press her body more firmly into his, willing his hands forward to where her clit waited aching and throbbing in anticipation.

"Fuck—" he groaned into her neck as he felt her need grow.

Growing frustrated with the layers of bulky clothing impeding their contact Rebecca wedged her hands between them and unzipped her parka, then threw it on the bench. Her lightweight sweater was slightly damp—the combination of the heat produced by the small electric stove and their combined body heat meant that the hut was almost steamy. Ben drew his head back and looked into her eyes as he moved his hands up and along her sides, then cupped her full breasts in his hands gently and ran his thumbs along her hardened nipples. She gasped. His touch sent electric shivers all down her body. She moved her legs so that she was straddling one of his thighs and pressed herself into it firmly. He took the hint and moved his leg against her pussy rhythmically. Being suddenly granted the friction she'd been craving made her gasp loudly as she bucked against him. Ben chuckled low in his throat, seemingly pleased by her response. He moved his right hand down, then back up to cup the underside of her breast—apparently reluctant to let it go—then traced his fingers back down to the waistband of her leggings.

Yes, she thought, imagining his fingers deep inside her. She knew it wouldn't take long to bring her to her release.

He slipped his hand into her leggings then ran his fingers along the waistband of her panties. She was thankful she happened to be wearing nice underwear today—a purple lace thong—rather than her usual cotton special from The Gap. His kissed her roughly, his tongue pliant in her mouth as he slipped his hand inside her thong. He moved his fingers down her neatly trimmed mound. When he encountered the dripping wetness below he groaned and pushed himself against her. She kissed him roughly, mentally encouraging his exploration. He traced one finger along the seam of her pussy, then dipped it inside only to pull it back out immediately. She pressed against him in frustration and he chuckled. Sensing her impatience, he pushed two fingers inside her inside her, encasing them to the knuckle in her wet channel. She gasped at the sudden feeling of fullness as he penetrated her.

He scissored his fingers apart, stretching her drenched opening, then began kneading her clit with his thumb. The silky nub, already throbbing and surging with desire inflated under his touch.

He thrust into her over and over. Each time her tailbone hit the hard wood of the door behind her but she didn't care. It felt too good. After each penetration he withdrew his fingers almost completely then plunged them back inside, reaching an aching needy spot that she'd forgotten she'd even had. Soon she was bucking in place; driving into him as he drove into her.

"Ben, oh god—" she gasped in his ear, her arms wrapped around his neck as she bucked against him.

She was close. She could feel the telltale tingle in her thighs, the sense of pressure and almost painful need that coalesced around her clit. She spread her legs further apart and Ben added another finger inside her, sweeping his long calloused digits in and out of her pussy as he dragged his thumb in a relentless pattern around her swollen clit.

Her thighs tensed and her breath came in rough gasps as she strained for release. She felt the walls of her pussy begin to tighten and spasm around his fingers, clenching them deep inside her. She arched into his touch and cried out loudly as pulse after pulse of searing heat shattered through her and she gushed hot liquid all down his hand. Ben buried his face in her neck and groaned at the sound of her pleasure. She panted and laid her head on his shoulder as the last few shudders wracked her body. Ben slowly withdrew his hand from within her and pulled her more closely to him, kissing her neck softly.

"Wow...," she said, her breathing gradually returning to normal.

"Yeah, that's what I was going to say," Ben said smiling. He kissed her softly on the lips.

"Why have I never been ice-fishing before?" she asked, a smile on her face. She knew she should feel a bit embarrassed about the intensity and well, volume, of her orgasm—at least that's how she'd usually felt after coming with Liam—but she didn't she just felt relaxed. Limp and loose like a rag doll. A very satisfied rag doll.

"Having you here makes the sport way more interesting I gotta say," Ben said shyly. "So...it was good?"

"Um, yeah. Good doesn't really cover it. It was awesome actually, ah, thank you," she giggled, "is that weird to say?"

"I don't think so, though I, um, feel like I should be the one thanking you, that was so hot, you're so hot, I never expected this..." He blushed and kissed her cheek.

"Me neither but, well, I'm glad it happened," she said turning her face to capture his lips with her own. They kissed softly for a few minutes.

She could feel Ben trying to hold back, and she was abruptly conscious of the bulge in his pants, now pressed against her thigh. She moved her hand down and squeezed. He groaned low in his throat.

"It's okay, you don't have to—" he started to say then broke off as she unzipped his pants and slipped her hand down the front on his jeans.

He was rock hard. The thin cotton of his boxer briefs was wet where the tip of his cock had been freely leaking pre-cum. She moved her hand firmly along his thick shaft then squeezed the tip firmly, milking another few drops out of it. Ben gasped. She worked her hand into the waistband of his briefs then explored the soft, silky skin of his cock with her fingers. She felt herself getting turned on again, and started rocking against him as she pulled his cock out of his briefs until it sprang free, bobbing thick and long out of the fly of his pants. She pushed the material of his briefs down until it was wedged under his balls then began stroking his distended cock. He pumped into her hand, and she felt his cock swell and plump even further. She ran her thumb over the tip, dipping into the weeping slit at the end and using the moisture to coat his shaft. He shuddered and his breath hitched. He arched into her touch and clasped her shoulder with his hand. She began stroking him faster, her hand moving up and down his shaft and over the tip with each progression. His breathing was coming in sharp pants now and she sensed he was going to come. She moved her hand quicker and squeezed his shaft roughly. Ben bucked under her grip, thrust forward into her hand then gasped as hot jets of juice erupted out of him. She slowed her movements and gently milked the last few drops of his pleasure out. She pulled his briefs back up, zipped up his jeans and surreptitiously wiped her hand on the back of her leggings.

Ben drew her in for a kiss. "Jesus, Rebecca...," he said as he pulled away. He pressed his forehead to hers and cradled her face with his hands.

They stood like that for a minute kissing slowly and softly until they heard someone shouting outside.

"Oh, shit, it's Leah, she's probably worried, I guess I have even gone all day," Rebecca said, pulling on her parka and tidying her disheveled hair.

"Well, at least they have good timing," Ben said with a blush.

There was something very vulnerable about Ben that Becca hadn't expected, it was hugely endearing. She kissed him quickly on the cheek before opening the door and calling out.

"I'm here!" she yelled, waving at the two figures in the distance. It had gotten dark outside while they'd been wrapped up in each other but luckily Leah and Tom had brought a flashlight and Ben clicked his on as well.

"Oh my god Becca! There you are. We were worried!" Leah said as she approached.

"I'm sorry guys, I went for a hike then I ran into Ben and he, ah, he taught me how to ice fish...I guess we lost track of time. Were you looking long?" She felt genuinely bad.

Leah gave her a skeptical look and raised her eyebrows as she looked from Becca to Ben and back again. "Well, you must be a real pro now," she said archly, "no, we weren't looking too long, we know you like to go off on photo expeditions but once it got dark we thought we'd better search you out. I can't say I expected to find you here though..."

Becca cleared her throat in embarrassment, she knew she'd be hearing about this later. "Well, yeah, you know I love these huts...um, well, I guess we should be getting back," she turned to Ben with an apologetic look. "Um, guys, why don't you go ahead and I'll be right there," she said shooting daggers at Leah who didn't look like she'd be going anywhere soon. Leah sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, sure, we'll see you in a minute. Night, Ben," she said as they turned and walked off.

Becca turned to Ben awkwardly, she wasn't sure what to do now—was what had just happened between them a fluke? A one-time thing—or more?

"Um—," they both said at the same time, again.

They laughed and Becca's mind eased.

"Listen, Becca, I have to go do some work at one of the far cabins tomorrow but, um, maybe you'd like to, ah, come over for dinner tomorrow night? I mean, I'm not a great cook and my place, well, anyway, if you'd like to come that'd be..." he trailed off.

"I'd love to," she said kissing him on the cheek. "What time?"

"How about seven? I'll come get you. I don't want you getting lost in the woods on the way over," he said with a smile.

"Sounds great, I'll see you then," she gave him a quick peck then ran off to catch up to her friends. When she'd joined them she turned back and watched the thin circle of light that was Ben's flashlight as it progressed across the lake and disappeared into the trees.

The sun was just beginning to set. Rebecca dug through her suitcase for something suitable to wear to dinner. When she'd packed she hadn't exactly expected to be going on a date so her suitcase was full of warm, practical clothing, nothing remotely sexy. She finally settled on a pair of skinny jeans and a cowl neck sweater. It wasn't ideal but it would do.

Ben didn't seem like the kind of guy who would care much what she was wearing anyway, Rebecca mused.

She'd spent most of last night lying in bed thinking about Ben and what his hands had done to her...what her hands had done to him. The memories had caused her to toss and turn until her sheets had been a tangled mess. She still couldn't believe that she'd actually done that—it was totally unlike her to be so spontaneous and, well, slutty, she guessed the word was. But the strange thing was she didn't feel bad about it and she didn't regret it. At all. In fact, the singularity of what had happened, its unpredictability, was part of what excited her when she thought about it. Maybe it was being away from home, or maybe it was because Ben was so unlike any guy she'd ever been with or maybe she was just discovering a new, less inhibited side of herself, but she had a feeling tonight would also bring some unexpected surprises.

She applied some makeup, fluffed up her hair and added earrings then headed downstairs.

"So...are you excited for your date?" Leah asked giggling, "I cannot believe you're having dinner with him! I mean, he's cute but he's so grumpy, and that's never been your thing."

"I know it's totally weird but he's actually not as, well, grumpy as he seems. He's just kind of quiet and reserved and, okay, a little judgmental but aren't we all? He's pretty easy to talk to once you get him going. And he's sexy..."

"Oh my god! You guys totally did it! You did it in an ice hut!" Leah squealed.

Rebecca laughed and held up her hands, "No, we did not do it. We might have...made out a little..." she giggled then collected herself.

The memory of her time with Ben in the hut yesterday brought a flush to her cheeks and caused her pussy to throb in anticipation of seeing him again. Tonight it would be the two of them, alone, for as long as they wanted. She felt a pang of nervousness for the first time.

What if he's actually a crazed murderer? She giggled nervously at the thought, causing Leah to look at her in concern.

"Oh my god, this is crazy. I'm going on a date to a log cabin in the middle of nowhere with a guy I barely know and probably won't ever see again after this week, am I crazy?" she wailed.

"No! You're awesome. Every vacation should have a little romance in it, I just never expected you to find it here, or with him!" Leah laughed.

"Just don't over think it, you deserve a little fun, okay? So go have it!"

Leah embraced her in a big hug and she thanked whoever was responsible for giving her a friend that always knew what to say to make her feel better. Just then she heard a knock at the door. Her stomach fluttered in anticipation. She opened the door to find Ben standing there. He looked much the same as he had every other time she'd seen him, jeans, boots, plaid jacket...but he wasn't wearing a tuque despite the chill in the early evening air and his beard looked neatly trimmed. Her momentary panic swept away at the sight of him. He looked nervous, and shy and...adorable.

Oh god, I've totally got a crush on him...she thought.

"Hey," she said shyly.

"Hey," he said smiling, "you ready to go?" he held out his hand to her. It was bare and warm from being in his pocket.

Her heart thudded as their skin made contact. She waved goodbye to a grinning Leah and Tom and shut the door behind her. Ben still had a hold of her hand.

"Oh I forgot my mitts...," she said, suddenly noticing the cool air on her bare hands.